Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KathyLauren

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 26, 2018, 12:48:52 PM
Another UPDATE today!
After I got to work this morning and spent some time arranging my desk... one of the Coffee Shop workers came over to my office with this....  she would not tell me who it was from.  She said that her lips were sealed.

*Left click photo to enlarge.
Hmmmm????   I am just beside myself trying to figure out who it would be, but when I find out, you will be the 2nd to know, after me!!!!   This looks like a little more serious kind of gift, I would think.
Danielle

Ooh la la!  Perhaps someone who works at the coffee shop?
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: KathyLauren on April 26, 2018, 01:35:31 PM
Ooh la la!  Perhaps someone who works at the coffee shop?

@KathyLauren
  ....This is driving me crazy... I am busily going through my cards and notes that I have gotten from people here that know me ... I am trying to match the writing or printing on the envelope and in the card...  I have a few ideas but nothing firm yet.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Allison S

I think suitor #1 is back and ready to take this to the next level. Suitor #4 has the most momentum going (so far) so if it's #1 than, yeah, tight competition for sure. #3 did the coffee with pink lid though so it's a possibility he's upping his game
Hmm please do give us a hunch from your investigating. Or better yet let us do it! Lol just kidding, but I wanna what the card says!

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

•  

Megan.

Quote from: sarah1972 on April 26, 2018, 01:24:22 PM
Wow! What a cute gesture!  Someone has a serious crush on you. I am so happy for you Danielle! (Sarah wipes away a few happy tears)

Hugs - Sarah
Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 26, 2018, 12:48:52 PM
Another UPDATE today!
After I got to work this morning and spent some time arranging my desk... one of the Coffee Shop workers came over to my office with this....  she would not tell me who it was from.  She said that her lips were sealed.

*Left click photo to enlarge.
Hmmmm????   I am just beside myself trying to figure out who it would be, but when I find out, you will be the 2nd to know, after me!!!!   This looks like a little more serious kind of gift, I would think.
Danielle
Ok... Am I only one impressed by the old-skool calculator? [emoji16]

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

Jessica

Quote from: Megan. on April 26, 2018, 02:07:16 PM
Ok... Am I only one impressed by the old-skool calculator? [emoji16]

Is the abacus (like I learned on) an ancient skool calculator?

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Megan.

Nothing wrong with an abacus, just mind that nail polish! [emoji6]

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Allison S on April 26, 2018, 02:00:26 PM
I think suitor #1 is back and ready to take this to the next level. Suitor #4 has the most momentum going (so far) so if it's #1 than, yeah, tight competition for sure. #3 did the coffee with pink lid though so it's a possibility he's upping his game
Hmm please do give us a hunch from your investigating. Or better yet let us do it! Lol just kidding, but I wanna what the card says!

@Allison S     Hmm, I am hesitant and kinda blushing showing everyone on my thread what the inside of the card says....   but here goes.
* Left click on photo to enlarge

Danielle

•  

davina61

a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Allison S

Awww someone really likes you Danielle... That's so sweet [emoji18][emoji4][emoji7]

•  

KathyLauren

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 26, 2018, 02:34:19 PM
@Allison S     Hmm, I am hesitant and kinda blushing showing everyone on my thread what the inside of the card says....   but here goes.
* Left click on photo to enlarge

Danielle

"And me".  My money is on the coffee shop worker who delivered them.  All of them (coffee, necklace, candy, and suitor #5) arrived in your office this morning.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Karen

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 26, 2018, 01:39:50 PM

@KathyLauren
  ....This is driving me crazy... I am busily going through my cards and notes that I have gotten from people here that know me ... I am trying to match the writing or printing on the envelope and in the card...  I have a few ideas but nothing firm yet.
Danielle

So nice!!!   And so much fun to be part of your life.

Maybe its a customer of the coffee shop????  Hmmm

The popcorn is gone and I need to refill.

So nice.

Karen
Karen

* felt different like I did not fit, with strong feminine feelings and gender questions my entire life
* Sept 2016 - January 2017 real began to seriously question and research gender
* August 2017 friend explains transgender and gender vs sexual orientation, and immediately felt shock and begin to believe I maybe transgender
* March 2018 after 3 therapists, accepts I am transgender and am transitioning
* July 18, 2018 began HRT
* Feb 4, 2019 began Estrogen
  •  

HappyMoni

I got it! It was Mrs. Peacock in the library with a candlestick! Oh, this isn't 'Clue?' Please don't let it be #2, I think the popcorn posse is in agreement on that one.

My question is, 'Do you where the necklace til you know who sent it?'
Moni
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

amberwaves

Quote from: HappyMoni on April 26, 2018, 03:27:47 PM
I got it! It was Mrs. Peacock in the library with a candlestick! Oh, this isn't 'Clue?' Please don't let it be #2, I think the popcorn posse is in agreement on that one.

My question is, 'Do you where the necklace til you know who sent it?'
Moni
I thought it was colonel mustard personally.  I doubt suitor would go out of his way with such a gesture.  All of the others could be contenders.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: amberwaves on April 26, 2018, 04:25:18 PM
I thought it was colonel mustard personally. I doubt suitor would go out of his way with such a gesture.  All of the others could be contenders.
@amberwaves    All of my suitors except the creep #2 frequent the Coffee Shop many mornings.   I was over there for lunch later today and nobody will tell me anything about who paid for my coffee and left the card and the necklace for them to bring to my office this morning.  I can not pin down the writing yet but I am working on it.   I am just beside myself about who it might be.

@HappyMoni     stated:
Quote"My question is, Do you where the necklace til you know who sent it?"
Good question....  I just might wear it and see who notices the most.  It is a very nice necklace too!

@KathyLauren
   stated:
Quote "Maybe its a customer of the coffee shop????"
Quote"Ooh la la!  Perhaps someone who works at the coffee shop?"
No doubt in my mind that it is a customer at the coffee shop or like you said it could be one of the employees there.

Thanks for you comments everyone.... 
I am enlisting all of you to give me ideas about the identity of who it might be. 
It certainly could be #1, #3, #4 ...
...or perhaps a new secret admirer (oooo, I have never had one of those before)
I am investigating,
Danielle

•  

Laurie

Danielle,

I have to confess... I am partial to the yellow highlighter. It's such a thoughtful and useful gift. Pink coffee cups lids are high on my list also. the card, note inside, chocolates, and necklace are a nice touch too.
  I'd like to think suitor #4 is the one because of the necklace. Men tend towards flowers and shy away from pink. Suitor #2 wouldn't think of such niceties at all. He'd use the "Me Tarzan you Jane" approach. But my considered choice is the shy suitor whatever number he was. Eloquent in thought and deed but too shy to make in person actions.

Hugs,
  Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

sarah1972

I tend to agree that the source of this nice surprise is female. The entire composition does not look male. But then I may be tainted by my own past (No, I never gave away a yellow highlighter).

Maybe a mystery new player in the game?

Initially I thought it would be easy to just eliminate all male or female contenders by the handwriting but a bit of research showed it is not that easy and only about 55% of guesses on handwriting samples is correctly gendered.

I hope you can solve the mystery soon!

Hugs, Sarah

Quote from: Laurie on April 26, 2018, 05:33:47 PM
Danielle,

I have to confess... I am partial to the yellow highlighter. It's such a thoughtful and useful gift. Pink coffee cups lids are high on my list also. the card, note inside, chocolates, and necklace are a nice touch too.
  I'd like to think suitor #4 is the one because of the necklace. Men tend towards flowers and shy away from pink. Suitor #2 wouldn't think of such niceties at all. He'd use the "Me Tarzan you Jane" approach. But my considered choice is the shy suitor whatever number he was. Eloquent in thought and deed but too shy to make in person actions.

Hugs,
  Laurie

•  

HappyMoni

I am staking my reputation on the fact that this is from a guy. I have never gotten a gift of a pink top coffee, not to mention the yellow marker from any of my female suitors. Well, not from my male suitors either, but that's beside the point. Well, I've been married for 300 years, so there haven't been any of those. Come to think of it, I have no reputation either. Okay, I'm now sure it is the shy one behind curtain number 2. 'Now Johnny, tell Danielle what she's won!' 'You've won a brand new car... agh... boyfriend. Back to you Monte!'
Moni ;D

Am I showing my age with the 'Let's make a Deal' reference? Nah!
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Jessica

As I recall, suitor #1 brought you a coffee with a pink lid and some chocolate chip cookies.
My bet is on him! 
He seems the shy type, so it fits.

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Allison S

No it was #3 started the pink coffee lid trend. So far #1 gets points for getting a regular coffee (no pink lid, yet?)/cookie, 1st group date, 2nd one on one date ... I'm probably missing something haha yes I'm shipping Dani with #1..IF he got the most recent necklace/card/pink lid coffee combo.

•  

Roll

Jeaaaaaaaaaaalouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus. ;D
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•