Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laurie

Quote from: HappyMoni on April 26, 2018, 08:21:50 PM
I am staking my reputation on the fact that this is from a guy. I have never gotten a gift of a pink top coffee, not to mention the yellow marker from any of my female suitors. Well, not from my male suitors either, but that's beside the point. Well, I've been married for 300 years, so there haven't been any of those. Come to think of it, I have no reputation either. Okay, I'm now sure it is the shy one behind curtain number 2. 'Now Johnny, tell Danielle what she's won!' 'You've won a brand new car... agh... boyfriend. Back to you Monte!'
Moni ;D

Am I showing my age with the 'Let's make a Deal' reference? Nah!

Sheeeesh Miorca? Melie?  Yeah, I'm talking to you partner of Ann. Can you get anymore convoluted? Yellow marker is the key. Pink cup top, mysterious, anonymous. I think the clues say Suitor #4, but it is likely Mister Shyman.

Don't listen to That Woman, Danielle she is obviously off her rocker. I don't know why Ann lets her near a computer.

Hugs,
  Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Jayne01

HOLY SMOKE GIRL!!!!!! I go to sleep and wake up to find so much has happened in my absence!!! These time zones can be so inconvenient sometimes.

Sharing this with us has made my own heart flutter. My 2 cents says that suitor #4 is behind this. Something about the little loops on the letter "d" that makes me think a female wrote the card. That's just my totally uneducated guess based on not much at all. Of course, the interested party could have gotten someone else to write the card on their behalf to make your detective work more challenging. I am on the edge of my seat waiting to see how this story evolves. I have brought more popcorn and ice cream to share around the peanut gallery.

Danielle, thank you for sharing your experiences with us. Good or bad, happy or sad, our experiences make us all who we are. You don't need to apologise for posting any negative experiences from your past. We all know the beautiful, happy person you have become. Any negativities from your past help and give hope to those of us that are still in the early stages of of our journey. You are living proof that something amazing can emerge from a negative place. Thank you again for sharing. It is an absolute joy to see your happiness with every awesome photo you post and the story you tell.

Jayne

PS: it could be suitor #1 upping the ante. #3 was the pink lid, maybe that is a key clue. Oh, I don't know. I shall sit in the edge of my seat waiting to find out.
  •  

TonyaW

Quote from: Megan. on April 26, 2018, 02:07:16 PM
Ok... Am I only one impressed by the old-skool calculator? [emoji16]

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

It is an adding machine type and about the only people that use those now are accountants.

I remember trying to "check" my math homework on one that my dad owned way back.

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 26, 2018, 02:34:19 PM
@Allison S     Hmm, I am hesitant and kinda blushing showing everyone on my thread what the inside of the card says....   but here goes.
* Left click on photo to enlarge

Danielle

Wondering if the key phrase might be "enjoy being around you".  That would lead me to #4.  If I've read this thread right, #4 would be the one you've spent the most time with. Sort of a "had a great time on our trip" gift.

Pink lid may be a clue, but anyone can get them from the coffee shop and it could even be their doing.

Also thinking it might be a welcome back after being off work and out of town.  That would lead to #1, but he's been more direct, bringing the coffee over personally in the past. 

So the shy #3 upping the pink?  The necklace might be a little forward for him unless he had a reason to know you would like that particular one.

One more question about the necklace.  Did you look at any jewelry while on the shopping trip that #4 might have witnessed? Could she have secretly bought  it after she saw you looking at it or a similar piece?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

•  

amberwaves

I'm skipping the current crop and going straight to suitor #8.  #5 gave up after seeing #1-#4.  #6 and #7 were waiting outside her office one day and had a duel to the death over her affection.  #7 won, but #6 cheated with a poisoned blade and ultimately #7 died from the sinister toxin.  #8 seeing this all play out decided to be crafty and send a secret message and won her heart from afar while the others vie for the iron throne and Daenerys came back across the narrow sea with an army and some dragons and Jon Snow still knows nothing and ... and ... Wait I think I got this confused with my fan fiction.  Umm I guess it was Peter Dinklage because Tyrion is awesome.  Things just get so confusing beyond the wall.

[emoji16]
  •  

sarah1972

Ughhh... this is worse than binge watching. I now get alarms on my watch whenever there is a new reply posted here 😂

Quote from: TonyaW on April 27, 2018, 06:58:47 AM

One more question about the necklace.  Did you look at any jewelry while on the shopping trip that #4 might have witnessed? Could she have secretly bought  it after she saw you looking at it or a similar piece?

I was wondering the same. I assume there was not only group shopping but also some alone time.

How about throwing one more option into the mix? What if this did not even come from someone local? Maybe a secret admirer from Susan's? Suitor #12?

I really hope this mystery get's resolved soon.

Hugs...

Sarah

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: sarah1972 on April 27, 2018, 07:42:56 AMHow about throwing one more option into the mix? What if this did not even come from someone local? Maybe a secret admirer from Susan's? Suitor #12?

You're good Sarah. Very good.

But I admit nothing.

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Allison S

Quote from: amberwaves on April 27, 2018, 07:29:17 AM
I'm skipping the current crop and going straight to suitor #8.  #5 gave up after seeing #1-#4.  #6 and #7 were waiting outside her office one day and had a duel to the death over her affection.  #7 won, but #6 cheated with a poisoned blade and ultimately #7 died from the sinister toxin.  #8 seeing this all play out decided to be crafty and send a secret message and won her heart from afar while the others vie for the iron throne and Daenerys came back across the narrow sea with an army and some dragons and Jon Snow still knows nothing and ... and ... Wait I think I got this confused with my fan fiction.  Umm I guess it was Peter Dinklage because Tyrion is awesome.  Things just get so confusing beyond the wall.

[emoji16]
[emoji23] I'm in stitches my roommate must think I'm on something...potent lol
Quote from: sarah1972 on April 27, 2018, 07:42:56 AM
Ughhh... this is worse than binge watching. I now get alarms on my watch whenever there is a new reply posted here [emoji23]

I was wondering the same. I assume there was not only group shopping but also some alone time.

How about throwing one more option into the mix? What if this did not even come from someone local? Maybe a secret admirer from Susan's? Suitor #12?

I really hope this mystery get's resolved soon.

Hugs...

Sarah
Omg I thought that too!! She must be in anchorage right?! There's no where else..I mean unless she walks very far on her backyard and ends up in Russia... hmm
We're having too much fun with this 🤣

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

sarah1972

We can rule out Laurie, Michelle, Devlyn and Megan. They are more the cake type people. Now we just have to wait for someone to plead the 5th...

;D

Sarah

Quote from: Steph2.0 on April 27, 2018, 07:51:48 AM
Quote from: sarah1972 on April 27, 2018, 07:42:56 AMHow about throwing one more option into the mix? What if this did not even come from someone local? Maybe a secret admirer from Susan's? Suitor #12?

You're good Sarah. Very good.

But I admit nothing.

Stephanie

•  

amberwaves

I would admit to doing it, but anyone that knows me would know that I love coffee to much to just give it away.  I mean seriously I would be more likely to send a love note to the barrista for free coffee.
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: sarah1972 on April 27, 2018, 07:59:45 AM
We can rule out Laurie, Michelle, Devlyn and Megan. They are more the cake type people. Now we just have to wait for someone to plead the 5th...

Sure. I'll take a fifth. Or a pint.

Stephanie

(Uh oh! The hooligans have arrived in Danielle's thread!)

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

Wow you are one popular woman!  Good for you.  :D

I need to be here more.  I come back and there's the photo and three pages of comments!
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

This early morning's wake up post:
Good morning everyone....  it is 5:55 AM here on Friday morning......  I just woke up, I made a cup of Dark Roast Coffee on my Keurig and I am about to wash up and clean up and get dressed...
As usual, I will be at my office early this morning to begin my day.
I will try to post a little more later this morning....... 

What will the day bring?
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Hello All:
I got to my office about 10 minutes ago at about 7:15AM ... went over to the coffee shop to get my morning espresso and a muffin......  I saw lots of people I knew there but none of my known suitors were there and none of the employees I saw there (including the employee that brought my coffee, card and necklace to me yesterday)  said anything about yesterday's "mystery gift"  and no one has been in my office yet this morning.  I usually don't see my first clients until about 8:30AM
I have just reviewed all of the replies and guesses that you all wrote last night and this morning... wow, lots of inputs from you.... some very good guesses and I am just about agreeing with the conclusions about Male Suitor#1 and Female Suitor#4.... or maybe an employee at the coffee shop ???... I see most of these folks many times during the week.
Hopefully there will be a revealing from one of them soon, my curiosity is getting the best of me.

OH... I took your advice. I am wearing the necklace today...
...thanks for the suggestion @HappyMoni  ...
No one at the coffee shop said anything about it or perhaps didn't even notice that I was wearing it.

More later.......
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Jayne01

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 27, 2018, 10:33:54 AM
Hello All:
I got to my office about 10 minutes ago at about 7:15AM ... went over to the coffee shop to get my morning espresso and a muffin......  I saw lots of people I knew there but none of my known suitors were there and none of the employees I saw there (including the employee that brought my coffee, card and necklace to me yesterday)  said anything about yesterday's "mystery gift"  and no one has been in my office yet this morning.  I usually don't see my first clients until about 8:30AM
I have just reviewed all of the replies and guesses that you all wrote last night and this morning... wow, lots of inputs from you.... some very good guesses and I am just about agreeing with the conclusions about Male Suitor#1 and Female Suitor#4.... or maybe an employee at the coffee shop ???... I see most of these folks many times during the week.
Hopefully there will be a revealing from one of them soon, my curiosity is getting the best of me.

OH... I took your advice. I am wearing the necklace today...
...thanks for the suggestion @HappyMoni  ...
No one at the coffee shop said anything about it or perhaps didn't even notice that I was wearing it.

More later.......
Hugs,
Danielle
Danielle, how is all this mystery making you feel? Are you finding it distracting from your work? I must say, I am feeling rather excited for you and also anxious to find out who it is. I hope they don't keep you dangling too long.

Jayne
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jayne01 on April 27, 2018, 10:43:58 AM
Danielle, how is all this mystery making you feel? Are you finding it distracting from your work? I must say, I am feeling rather excited for you and also anxious to find out who it is. I hope they don't keep you dangling too long.

Jayne

@Jayne01
   YES, VERY DISTRACTED....
... I am finding it difficult to concentrate on my many work tasks.  Part of the reason that I work such long hours is because instead of working I am always pondering "who done it" ... and of course I am always checking in with my supporters here on the Susan's Place forums.  All of you are very helpful during my curious distress.

Good thing I don't have a boss looking over my shoulder at work... I would have been fired by now!

Thanks for you reply.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Jayne01

Ok mystery person, it's time to show yourself. You can't keep our lovely Danielle hanging like this. It is distracting her and making her work longer hours than she needs to.

Danielle's Fan Club

————————-
You could print the above message and post it in the coffee shop. It might need some fine tuning (or a complete rewrite) to help coax the mystery person out of hiding. Turn the tables and turn the hunter into the prey and the hunted becomes the hunter.

Jayne
  •  

amandam

Out of the closet to family 4-2019
  •  

sarah1972

I can only share the anxious and exciting feeling for Danielle. And you are not the only one being distracted by this mystery   :angel:

Stay strong Danielle! This will be a memory soon and hopefully the beginning of a new and exciting chapter in your live!

If you need real distraction, make your next post about how to best deprecate a new laptop and what to best do about real estate / property taxes with the recent changes in tax legislation ;D ;D

Hugs - Sarah

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 27, 2018, 10:54:57 AM
Quote from: Jayne01 on April 27, 2018, 10:43:58 AM

Jayne

@Jayne01
   YES, VERY DISTRACTED....
... I am finding it difficult to concentrate on my many work tasks.  Part of the reason that I work such long hours is because instead of working I am always pondering "who done it" ... and of course I am always checking in with my supporters here on the Susan's Place forums.  All of you are very helpful during my curious distress.

Good thing I don't have a boss looking over my shoulder at work... I would have been fired by now!

Thanks for you reply.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

KathyLauren

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 27, 2018, 10:54:57 AMinstead of working I am always pondering "who done it"
Wear the necklace the next time you are at the coffee shop.  Your admirer might out themselves if they see you wearing it.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Allison S

I mentioned before the Kent Clark look alike that works at the coffee shop I go to.. could very well be a potential coffee shop employee suitor for you!! They're people too
Hard to see a pretty lady and not put extra effort to grind some high quality beans for the best coffee ever! lol you do keep going back AND mentioning how very close and convenient it is to your office...
[emoji6]
Just messing with you Dani, I'm in a goof ball mood[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
  •