News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Allison S on April 28, 2018, 07:54:10 PM
I mentioned before the Kent Clark look alike that works at the coffee shop I go to.. could very well be a potential coffee shop employee suitor for you!! They're people too
Hard to see a pretty lady and not put extra effort to grind some high quality beans for the best coffee ever! lol you do keep going back AND mentioning how very close and convenient it is to your office...
[emoji6]
Just messing with you Dani, I'm in a goof ball mood[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

@Allison S     Oh, no worries, I am a goofball too... and remember some of our first comments that we exchanged when we first met on here.... we discussed that you were a Debate Team champion like myself... we would have made a great team back in high school and college!!!  There were always goofballs on the debate teams.

Oh yeah, I have also been thinking it could be a coffee shop employee... male or female perhaps.
My office is just 2 doors down from the coffee shop.... I had posted a photo on this thread that show just how close we are... in fact, a lot of coffee shop customers walk by my office every day on their way to the coffee shop... some tap on my window as they walk by.

Regarding the necklace and card... I am thinking it could be Suitor#1 or female Suitor#4 ... or it could be a surprise suitor that is still a mystery... hopefully time will tell.  I am just beside myself trying to figure this out. I am supposed to go to the gym on Tuesday with my gym girlfriends which includes #4.   I doubt that as shy as suitor #3 has been that he would be the one but he could surprise me and all of us.

***Oh, and @KathyLauren ... I have been wearing the necklace every day now everywhere I go...  I am thinking that as you mentioned that the Suitor will out themselves if they see me wearing it.

I will keep this thread updated as things happen and as time permits.
Hugs to all, and thanks for your comments and suggestions......
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Jayne01

<Jayne is on the edge of her seat munching on popcorn and ice cream, wondering what kind of twists will be revealed by this story>
  •  

amberwaves

•  

HappyMoni

Just had a thought! What if your mysterious gift giver is logger #2 and hasn't been around to claim his prize? The popcorn posse will remember the picture of the two foul mouthed loggers sitting at the table with our heroine a while back. We know the cheesy mystery writers will stick in a minor character in the middle of the story only to bring them back as the killer. It could be logger #2! Hmmm! Now Danielle in fairness you really should label the loggers for us in case, just in case, I have cracked the case.

Seriously though, yes, I was attemptin humor there, what if you figure out that the necklace came from someone you can't stand. Does that become awkward?

Moni

Logger #1? Nah!!! Couldn't be!
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: HappyMoni on April 29, 2018, 09:30:15 AM
Just had a thought! What if your mysterious gift giver is logger #2 and hasn't been around to claim his prize? The popcorn posse will remember the picture of the two foul mouthed loggers sitting at the table with our heroine a while back. We know the cheesy mystery writers will stick in a minor character in the middle of the story only to bring them back as the killer. It could be logger #2! Hmmm! Now Danielle in fairness you really should label the loggers for us in case, just in case, I have cracked the case.

Seriously though, yes, I was attemptin humor there, what if you figure out that the necklace came from someone you can't stand. Does that become awkward?

Moni

Logger #1? Nah!!! Couldn't be!

Oh you just hush Lonie.. loanie oh yeah Moanie.  You just hush with this logger nonsense. omg though it could be #2 but it is unthinkable to think like that, So as I said Hush.

Hugs,
  Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

davina61

Forgot to get popcorn and ice cream , triple choc cookie will have to do as I wait for Mondays instalment . Da da dah.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Northern Star Girl

UPDATE, Sunday:   I may have some news about just who my suitor is that gave me the necklace... I will know who it is tomorrow morning. but it appears that a 2nd Suitor is still on the hunt... probably Suitor #1 being sneaky and left a bag of Dove Dark Chocolate hearts in my car at work this morning and I don't think he got me the necklace.   I brought the chocolate home and had some with my coffee.

I  just spent a lazy Sunday afternoon after working for a short time this morning...  I have been llaying low and relaxing and reading... the weather here has turned somewhat warmer during the days in the low to mid 40's ... Spring time is coming soon....  although nights are still below freezing in the mid to high 20's.   The snow around town and my house is all melted but we do get some snow showers overnight and there still plenty of fresh snow in the mountains when there is precipitation.... but it is warm enough during the days, especially when it is sunny like it was mid-day today that the ground snow melts.
Here is a picture taken from the back of my house...
*left click photo to enlarge

MORE updates coming,
Danielle
]

•  

islandgirl

Loved the photo! Just beautiful! I have to admit that I moved west to leave the snow behind!

I am still pulling for suitor #4! I think she needs to up her game! In all fairness, I think that she got the message to take it slow. She does have competition though, so what can be better than chocolate?
  •  

SarahFehrman

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 29, 2018, 06:54:40 PM
UPDATE, Sunday:   I may have some news about just who my suitor is that gave me the necklace... I will know who it is tomorrow morning. but it appears that a 2nd Suitor is still on the hunt... probably Suitor #1 being sneaky and left a bag of Dove Dark Chocolate hearts in my car at work this morning and I don't think he got me the necklace.   I brought the chocolate home and had some with my coffee.

I  just spent a lazy Sunday afternoon after working for a short time this morning...  I have been llaying low and relaxing and reading... the weather here has turned somewhat warmer during the days in the low to mid 40's ... Spring time is coming soon....  although nights are still below freezing in the mid to high 20's.   The snow around town and my house is all melted but we do get some snow showers overnight and there still plenty of fresh snow in the mountains when there is precipitation.... but it is warm enough during the days, especially when it is sunny like it was mid-day today that the ground snow melts.
Here is a picture taken from the back of my house...
*left click photo to enlarge

MORE updates coming,
Danielle
]
What a gorgeous view! You folks who live there may take it as a matter of course, but to a city gal like me, it's just breathtaking! Believe it or not, our weather here has been just like yours! They say that Spring may finally be here, though! Have a lovely evening, Danielle.

Hugs,
Sarah From Chi-town
  •  

Jayne01

•  

sarah1972

What a beautiful view and the type of nature I really like a lot, so I am a bit jealous!

So glad the suspense and wait will be over tomorrow. Not really nice to let you wait another night, I hope you can still sleep tonight. Did you have to threaten to take your Keurig to the office and boycott the coffee shop? Or will they give up the information voluntarily.

While it seems there is a favorite here, I really do hope it is the person you hope for and you will be able to explore a potential relationship.

It will be a big day for you tomorrow!

Many hugs!

Sarah

•  

Julie -2010

This is such the fun thread to follow.  Danielle, I love the few from your house.  So pretty. ^-^

Julie
"me to be my true and authentic self, my own person, one who belonged to the infinitely loving Creator, with all the inherent flaws that come with it."  - Jonathan S. Williams
  •  

Northern Star Girl

6:10AM Monday morning UPDATE:
Well, I am up, showered and dressed, it is cold and wet here with little snow flakes mixed in with some rain showers this morning.  I got a cup of french roast coffee going in my Keurig and getting ready soon to go to work early this morning as usual. 
I got a short text overnight from (female) Suitor #4 to tell me to not have a big breakfast at home and instead to meet her at a bakery/restaurant in town at 7:00AM.  We have gone there together before a few times for delicious bakery goods... so this is not a brand new thing regarding her.
I am half-expecting that she is the giver of the Necklace but I will know something for sure after that meetup.
Now, what am I going to do until then?  I think that I will just do some laundry here at home and not go to my office and then next door coffee shop this morning for breakfast.   ???   ::)   :icon_help:
More, a little later......
Danielle

•  

sarah1972

She is certainly putting in a lot of effort to conquer your heart! She must have heard back from the coffee shop how anxious you are to find out.

Enjoy your breakfast!

Hugs, Sarah

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 30, 2018, 09:19:30 AM
6:10AM Monday morning UPDATE:
Well, I am up, showered and dressed, it is cold and wet here with little snow flakes mixed in with some rain showers this morning.  I got a cup of french roast coffee going in my Keurig and getting ready soon to go to work early this morning as usual. 
I got a short text overnight from (female) Suitor #4 to tell me to not have a big breakfast at home and instead to meet her at a bakery/restaurant in town at 7:00AM.  We have gone there together before a few times for delicious bakery goods... so this is not a brand new thing regarding her.
I am half-expecting that she is the giver of the Necklace but I will know something for sure after that meetup.
Now, what am I going to do until then?  I think that I will just do some laundry here at home and not go to my office and then next door coffee shop this morning for breakfast.   ???   ::)   :icon_help:
More, a little later......
Danielle

•  

KathyLauren

Oh, my, you sure know how to tell a suspenseful story, Danielle!  I hope you enjoy your breakfast.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: KathyLauren on April 30, 2018, 09:41:54 AM
Oh, my, you sure know how to tell a suspenseful story, Danielle!  I hope you enjoy your breakfast.

@KathyLauren    Ever since I decided to transition and start HRT...  and then going full-time and relocating here...  my entire life has been suspenseful. !!!!
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Laurie

I suspect you love to tease.  At least teasing your followers.

Karma will get you Danielle...

Hugs,
  Laurie

•  

sarah1972

And just in case... You can be assured that in case anyone would ever try to break your heart, you would have the full force of Susans behind you... I think the Laurie Lorry is full of gas and we are ready!

•  

Laurie

Quote from: sarah1972 on April 30, 2018, 10:05:56 AM
And just in case... You can be assured that in case anyone would ever try to break your heart, you would have the full force of Susans behind you... I think the Laurie Lorry is full of gas and we are ready!

I've always wanted to drive to Alaska....

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: Laurie on April 30, 2018, 10:10:43 AM
I've always wanted to drive to Alaska....

The plane is fueled. Airborne Support is ready to scramble.

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •