Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessica

Quote from: Laurie on April 30, 2018, 10:10:43 AM
I've always wanted to drive to Alaska....

If it wasn't for "threes a crowd" I'd be up for that.
Take the ferry from Port Hardy through the inside passage to Prince Rupert. 
Get your compass out and go north!
Danielle's back of house view is only a small enticement compared to meeting her!

Hugs, Jess

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Allison S

Wow, had to catch up on at least 10 posts here. That's good chocolate and you always make me want coffee too [emoji4][emoji39]
You have avid fans and playfully cute suitors.. lucky girl!! Lol
We really all should meet in alaska and show that town something they've never seen [emoji23] well before Danielle at least haha

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

amberwaves

OMG the suspense is killing me.  Seriously though, she sounds really sweet and is apparently very interested.  All so does#1.  So many tough life choices.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

10:00AM update:
Well, I met with #4 at the bakery... had a delicious and decadent cinnamon roll and coffee.
...probably just short of 10,000 calories!! LOL

YES, our hunches were correct, it was #4 that gave me the necklace and card.  She was so happy that she had seen me wearing it.
We had a nice conversation about "us" and we... well... I will keep the rest of that private for now.

The next task I have to tackle is the regarding the chocolate left in my car at work...
...I am thinking that it is definitely the work of #1.

Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Roll

Seriously though, congratulations on ... well, just everything!! I hope to be in that position someday. ;D
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Jessica

Can we have a picture of you two together?  I will understand if she is too shy.  We all love her for being so sweet to you!

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

islandgirl

I guess all those positive thoughts that I was sending worked! Congrats! Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Kelly

P.S. Remember your advice about finding gym? The closest gym just closed down! So I will have to keep up the search. May look to yoga next! A friend of mine teaches at a studio not far from where I live.
  •  

sarah1972

OMG! Look at the glow on your face! So glad you two had a great time and could talk about  the "you". She really seems a sweet girl.

Oh... and the cinnamon roll looks so delicious!

Hope you can now relax a little bit, let everything sink in and enjoy your day.

Big hugs -

Sarah

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 30, 2018, 01:08:58 PM
Well, I met with #4 at the bakery... had a delicious and decadent cinnamon roll and coffee.

YES, our hunches were correct, it was #4 that gave me the necklace and card.  She was so happy that she had seen me wearing it.
We had a nice conversation about "us" and we... well... I will keep the rest of that private for now.

The next task I have to tackle is the regarding the chocolate left in my car at work...

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Laurie

April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on April 30, 2018, 01:15:00 PM
Can we have a picture of you two together?  I will understand if she is too shy.  We all love her for being so sweet to you!

@Jessica
   At this early stage of my time with my friends where I live... I am not feeling comfortable posting their pictures without some blurring of their faces... the last thing I want to do is cause them any embarrassment or problems now that I am known as a trans-woman in this very conservative town.
Perhaps a some future time I can post pictures that reveal more...  I took a bunch of pictures on our out of town shopping trip but some of my friends asked me not to put them on Facebook for whatever their reason was.

Here is a photo that I posted on this thread back on April 19th when my 3 gym friends and I were at a rest stop on the way to our big city shopping trip.
My Suitor#4 is wearing the dark jacket sitting next to me.  The gal on the left with the blonde hair in the light blue jacket is my gym friend that is always coming to my rescue at the gym when she sees the creepy Suitor#2 come near to where i am working ourt.

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Laurie on April 30, 2018, 10:00:20 AM
I suspect you love to tease.  At least teasing your followers.

Karma will get you Danielle...

Hugs,
  Laurie

@Laurie

Hmmm.... ???   Teasing ???... I am genuinely troubled if my thread comes off that way...

In my writings I am just trying to compose my interesting journal of details, perhaps too many details, about my feelings and experiences as they happen in my life as a full-time trans-woman...
I write it for myself as well as my interested Susan's Place friends.

To me most certainly and to others that read my posts, what I write can be suspenseful for sure... never knowing how things will finally develop and turn out...   I think that happens to all of us... Life Happens.

The only Karma that I am seeking is the payback and personal satisfaction for being myself as a friendly, social, outgoing, compassionate person and an encouragement to others that I come across in real life and in my time here on the Forums...
I have always loved to meet and greet new people and old friends wherever I go.   That is just my personality.... again, I am so sorry if all of this comes off as teasing.

Thanks for your comments on my thread and everywhere else on the Forums and also for following my journey.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Laurie

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 30, 2018, 02:32:02 PM

@Laurie

Hmmm.... ???   Teasing ???... I am genuinely troubled if my thread comes off that way...

In my writings I am just trying to compose my interesting journal of details, perhaps too many details, about my feelings and experiences as they happen in my life as a full-time trans-woman...
I write it for myself as well as my interested Susan's Place friends.

To me most certainly and to others that read my posts, what I write can be suspenseful for sure... never knowing how things will finally develop and turn out...   I think that happens to all of us... Life Happens.

The only Karma that I am seeking is the payback and personal satisfaction for being myself as a friendly, social, outgoing, compassionate person and an encouragement to others that I come across in real life and in my time here on the Forums...
I have always loved to meet and greet new people and old friends wherever I go.   That is just my personality.... again, I am so sorry if all of this comes off as teasing.

Thanks for your comments on my thread and everywhere else on the Forums and also for following my journey.
Hugs,
Danielle

Oh gheeze. Now I need to apologize and explain myself. I was teasing you Danielle. of course this suitor adventure is full of suspense, suspense that teases keen interest from us your followers. I am sure the suspense did a good job at teasing you too. In no way did I mean it as a negative criticism. It would seem that I failed in my endeavor to tease you. My apologies, Danielle.
  Just to clarify, I do like to tease friends so beware as I would like to consider myself a friend of yours.

Hugs,
  Laurie

•  

Jessica

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 30, 2018, 02:21:13 PM

@Jessica
   At this early stage of my time with my friends where I live... I am not feeling comfortable posting their pictures without some blurring of their faces... the last thing I want to do is cause them any embarrassment or problems now that I am known as a trans-woman in this very conservative town.
Perhaps a some future time I can post pictures that reveal more...  I took a bunch of pictures on our out of town shopping trip but some of my friends asked me not to put them on Facebook for whatever their reason was.

Here is a photo that I posted on this thread back on April 19th when my 3 gym friends and I were at a rest stop on the way to our big city shopping trip.
My Suitor#4 is wearing the dark jacket sitting next to me.  The gal on the left with the blonde hair in the light blue jacket is my gym friend that is always coming to my rescue at the gym when she sees the creepy Suitor#2 come near to where i am working ourt.

Hugs,
Danielle

Heaven forbid any thought of not asking for permission.  That's why I added the caveat.

Oh, and Laurie can be a tease, I mean, she does like to tease.

I also think "Road Trip 3.0" should include Alaska!

Hugs and smiles, Jess

•  

KathyLauren

Hugs,
Danielle

Woo-hoo!  I was hoping it would be #4. 

I am so glad you are having fun with your romantic adventure.  It certainly has been fun following it!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

I Am Jess

Hugs,
Danielle

Let's just say that I am not at all surprised by this.  The clues were so obvious.  Congrats and things certainly are getting interesting up north.....
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Jayne01

For once I am happy to be in a different tone zone and missed a whole bunch of updates. I managed to catch up without the suspense killing me. I am glad that your own suspense about the card and necklace has been alleviated. I too was leaning towards suitor #4 as the one behind the mystery. More importantly, I hope that however this story unfolds, you are happy. You have such a lovely outgoing personality. I imagine you would light up any room you walk into with that great big smile of yours.

Thank you for sharing with us. I feel privileged to be reading your story and being able to share my joy for you.

Keep updating as much as you like.

Jayne

PS: That cinnamon roll looks delicious. I am a little hungry now and could easily devour that. [emoji846]
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Laurie on April 30, 2018, 02:47:08 PM
Oh gheeze. Now I need to apologize and explain myself. I was teasing you Danielle. of course this suitor adventure is full of suspense, suspense that teases keen interest from us your followers. I am sure the suspense did a good job at teasing you too. In no way did I mean it as a negative criticism. It would seem that I failed in my endeavor to tease you. My apologies, Danielle.
  Just to clarify, I do like to tease friends so beware as I would like to consider myself a friend of yours.

Hugs,
  Laurie

@Laurie    Thank you very much for your kind reply message, I know now that I misread what you had stated... 
I sometimes do that a lot and I tend to write very detailed with written communication and I many times will "read between the lines".    I guess that is why I also write in my best clear and detailed way so what I write will usually hopefully be interpreted incorrectly...but it still does sometimes....   
I am human so I freely admit that I make mistakes, sometimes many mistakes.   Mistakes did not go over well in my past accounting employment and certainly not now in my own accounting business.

Thank you for writing and clearing this up... I was feeling a bit awful, but now I am "all better"

Please, Laurie, I do sincerely hope that you keep reading and replying to my postings...  I love your insights to life and all things transgender.... in my opinion since I became a member here I have found you to be a steady and key element here at Susan's Place.... and most certainly a friend of mine.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Laurie

@Danielle,

A simple misunderstanding isn't enough to keep me from reading you future chapters of life in the wild frontiers of Alaska. It is beautiful there. I loved the view of the mountains seen from Anchorage and from the air as I was flying in and out. The glaciers from the air are awe inspiring. I even you being able to live up there but not the cold weather.
  I look forward to the update you will be making about your courtings.

Hugs,
  Laurie

•  

islandgirl

Although I really like the adventures of our Alaskan gal, your privacy is also important to respect! I love the 'wildness' of the area shown in your picture. I did get so see some of the coastal area while on a cruise last fall. Beautiful area!

Every time I see your picture in the coffee shop, I get hungry! A sticky bun and coffee! Doesn't get much better!

Take care and have a wonderful evening!
Hugs, Kelly
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: islandgirl on April 30, 2018, 08:45:10 PM
Although I really like the adventures of our Alaskan gal, your privacy is also important to respect! I love the 'wildness' of the area shown in your picture. I did get so see some of the coastal area while on a cruise last fall. Beautiful area!

Every time I see your picture in the coffee shop, I get hungry! A sticky bun and coffee! Doesn't get much better!

Take care and have a wonderful evening!
Hugs, Kelly

@islandgirl    Heya Kelly   Thank you for your reply posting.... oh yes, it is very beautiful and awe inspiring area up here.... terrific scenery everywhere...  mountains, snow, water, wildlife, etc.  .... and COLD too.

Regarding privacy, that is something we all need to be cognizant of as we go anywhere online... thanks for expressing your concerns about that.

I have much more to say as time goes on.   My transition ride is far from over.
Stay tuned and thanks for coming on my thread.
Hugs and Hugs....
Danielle

•