Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amandam

Glad things are looking up!  So, back on track. Where's the smoochie-kins?

What? You know that's why we're here, right?!  :laugh:
Out of the closet to family 4-2019
  •  

pamelatransuk

I am so sorry to read belatedly of your unfortunate event on Tuesday and that you suffered all day as a result. Sadly there are bigots and scandalmongers in all locations.

I thank you for your wise advice for all transgenders in the community.

Nice to see you bounced back yesterday (Wed) and hence did not dwell on the matter.

Your positivity, encouragement and warmth motivates us all.

11.30 here so 2.30 in Alaska so assume you are asleep. Hope today is also bright for you.

Hugs

Pamela

•  

Gertrude

Sorry to hear of your negative experience. In the end, it's water under the bridge. I agree with being an emissary and ambassador. I think when we operate in truth, it leaves nothing to be said really and exposes bigots for who and what they are. It's like, yeah I'm trans, so what? It takes the power of shaming away from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Hi Danielle,

I'm glad you are feeling better!! Hugs!
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Sonja

Hi Danielle,

I'm glad you're so good at remaining positive - I think it might actually be your super-power!!  (aka "Marvels' Alaskan Danielle" ) - I think it works... :-) A brighter version of Marvels' Jessica Jones ( which I loved).
Aside from the jokes, I've been thinking a lot about you lately since the towns folk found out, and your close friends, I'm really glad it has been positive for you, just keep smiling - this is where your power comes from!

Big Hug,

Sonja.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

NEW (happy) UPDATE:
Well, the last several days have been absolutely been wonderful in spite of the fact that I have been having lots of trouble getting a good undisturbed and continuous sleep at night.   Once I go to bed, I roll around for the longest time before I drift off to sleep, then frequently in the late night and very early morning hours I am rolling around in bed wide awake and can not get back to sleep.  Finally, as I have done this last many mornings I just get up at some ungodly hour like 4:00AM and do some things around my house, put on a pot of coffee, and just stay busy until I leave for work, usually just before 7:00AM.   
I talked to my local GP doctor about it and was prescribed some sleeping pills but I didn't pick up the prescription, I am always hearing bad things about sleeping pills and I don't want them so I will just deal with my sleep issues the best I can and hope that things will improve....  Us girls need our beauty sleep.

On Wednesday I had a good early day at my office... that morning as I posted in my previous update, I saw my shy Suitor #3 at the coffee shop as I was getting my take-out espresso before I opened my office. He was having breakfast with a business friend of his and he waved me toward his table and introduced me as "his most beautiful woman friend in town"....  well, that was certainly wonderful to my ears!!!  I had a very good morning at my office, lots of work but quite manageable, as had planned I closed early and went to my scheduled gym outing with my girl group including (Dental Hygeinist)Suitor #4 and had a very tough workout, gotta keep in shape, you know.  Of the course the creepy gym rat Suitor #2 was there but I stayed well out of his way.   
I hesitate to post this sweaty selfie of myself before I went into the shower but here goes.

Yesterday, Thursday was a happy day too. I got to work early as usual, went to get my take-out espresso and the barista gave me my regular espresso but this time with a "pink" lid... usually they are White lids.  I asked her why I got a pink lid when I was seeing all the other coffee orders go out with white lids.  Well, she told me that I was to always get pink lids from now on.   Hmmm, was that the owners recommendation?  Was my Suitor #3 behind that development since he is the first one to bring me an espresso to my office with a Pink lid and some chocolate chip cookies? (see one of my earlier posts and the picture that I put on my thread.  Or, was the Barista now a Suitor?  Hmm, crazy developments in the romance of Alaskan Danielle!!!  I will eventually write about what I find out.

Yesterday and last night was cold.  I woke up very early to see that it was snowing, the temp was like 24 or 25 deg F and later in the day it finally got up into the low 40's.  I got home and turned on my propane fireplace stove and changed into my sweats and after dinner I curled up on my comfy chair in front of the fireplace with a good book and with my laptop.   I am so jealous of many of you when I see your posted pictures of you wearing summer clothes, sunglasses, etc and you are outside in obviously sunny and warm weather, but my time will come, then I will be outside hiking and doing fun warmer activities... and I will keep you updated with pictures of course.

So, as I get ready to curtail this update, I am doing well except for not getting my beauty sleep, my business is keeping me busy, it's just 10:00AM here and I about to get another coffee.
Bye for now... I will keep this thread updated as events dictate.
Hugs and well wishes to all,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Jessica

Great update Danielle!  How long is the non-parka season anyways?

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

sarah1972

I am so glad you are feeling better Danielle and I am so happy about a new update. Sorry about your bad sleep, yes we all need our beauty. I am sure all the romantic complications are not helping either.

Very sweet of Suitor #3... I am sure all of Susan's agrees with him (I do at least).

Love the selfie! A good workout always does wonders for the body an date soul. You still have such an amazing smile and glow, even after such a workout!

Stay warm & happy Danielle!

Hugs - Sarah

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 04, 2018, 01:17:50 PM
NEW (happy) UPDATE:
Well, the last several days have been absolutely been wonderful in spite of the fact that I have been having lots of trouble getting a good undisturbed and continuous sleep at night.   Once I go to bed, I roll around for the longest time before I drift off to sleep, then frequently in the late night and very early morning hours I am rolling around in bed wide awake and can not get back to sleep.  Finally, as I have done this last many mornings I just get up at some ungodly hour like 4:00AM and do some things around my house, put on a pot of coffee, and just stay busy until I leave for work, usually just before 7:00AM.   
I talked to my local GP doctor about it and was prescribed some sleeping pills but I didn't pick up the prescription, I am always hearing bad things about sleeping pills and I don't want them so I will just deal with my sleep issues the best I can and hope that things will improve....  Us girls need our beauty sleep.

On Wednesday I had a good early day at my office... that morning as I posted in my previous update, I saw my shy Suitor #3 at the coffee shop as I was getting my take-out espresso before I opened my office. He was having breakfast with a business friend of his and he waved me toward his table and introduced me as "his most beautiful woman friend in town"....  well, that was certainly wonderful to my ears!!!  I had a very good morning at my office, lots of work but quite manageable, as had planned I closed early and went to my scheduled gym outing with my girl group including (Dental Hygeinist)Suitor #4 and had a very tough workout, gotta keep in shape, you know.  Of the course the creepy gym rat Suitor #2 was there but I stayed well out of his way.   
I hesitate to post this sweaty selfie of myself before I went into the shower but here goes.

Yesterday, Thursday was a happy day too. I got to work early as usual, went to get my take-out espresso and the barista gave me my regular espresso but this time with a "pink" lid... usually they are White lids.  I asked her why I got a pink lid when I was seeing all the other coffee orders go out with white lids.  Well, she told me that I was to always get pink lids from now on.   Hmmm, was that the owners recommendation?  Was my Suitor #3 behind that development since he is the first one to bring me an espresso to my office with a Pink lid and some chocolate chip cookies? (see one of my earlier posts and the picture that I put on my thread.  Or, was the Barista now a Suitor?  Hmm, crazy developments in the romance of Alaskan Danielle!!!  I will eventually write about what I find out.

Yesterday and last night was cold.  I woke up very early to see that it was snowing, the temp was like 24 or 25 deg F and later in the day it finally got up into the low 40's.  I got home and turned on my propane fireplace stove and changed into my sweats and after dinner I curled up on my comfy chair in front of the fireplace with a good book and with my laptop.   I am so jealous of many of you when I see your posted pictures of you wearing summer clothes, sunglasses, etc and you are outside in obviously sunny and warm weather, but my time will come, then I will be outside hiking and doing fun warmer activities... and I will keep you updated with pictures of course.

So, as I get ready to curtail this update, I am doing well except for not getting my beauty sleep, my business is keeping me busy, it's just 10:00AM here and I about to get another coffee.
Danielle

•  

Karen

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 04, 2018, 01:17:50 PM
NEW (happy) UPDATE:

Danielle

Great to hear you are doing so well!    Hugs

Karen
Karen

* felt different like I did not fit, with strong feminine feelings and gender questions my entire life
* Sept 2016 - January 2017 real began to seriously question and research gender
* August 2017 friend explains transgender and gender vs sexual orientation, and immediately felt shock and begin to believe I maybe transgender
* March 2018 after 3 therapists, accepts I am transgender and am transitioning
* July 18, 2018 began HRT
* Feb 4, 2019 began Estrogen
  •  

KathyLauren

Danielle, you are beautiful even when you are all sweaty!  Glad things are going well for you. 
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Allison S

My sleep's been the same Danielle. It's rough, I even get dark circles under my eyes easily [emoji22]
I also get allergies with weather changes.
So, what happened with suitor #4? Should you even count gym guy as a suitor? He seemed more like a one off hook up, maybe. I'm not saying that's something you would ever even consider, but crossed my mind [emoji23] I've been feeling lonely myself to be honest

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

•  

islandgirl

So nice to hear that life has been going well for you over the last few days! You look like a warrior womyn in your photo! Sweaty is hot!

As to the mystery of the pink lid....I still think that #4 is behind this!

What to you think of my new avatar? I am not very good at selfies but this one looked OK. After posting it, I took a closer look at it. Lesson to learn is do not take a picture to soon after a treatment on one's face! I will have to try again in a few days!

Have a great weekend! Hope spring temps warm up for you soon! Hugs, Kelly
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Allison S on May 04, 2018, 05:35:38 PM
My sleep's been the same Danielle. It's rough, I even get dark circles under my eyes easily [emoji22]
I also get allergies with weather changes.
So, what happened with suitor #4? Should you even count gym guy as a suitor? He seemed more like a one off hook up, maybe. I'm not saying that's something you would ever even consider, but crossed my mind [emoji23] I've been feeling lonely myself to be honest

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

@Allison S      #4 is my female dental hygienist that I shared a hotel room with and she is the one that gave me the necklace.   I see her all the time at the coffee shop.  She also is one of the gym girlfriend that I go to the gym with.  She is still very much my very active suitor.

It can get confusing!!!!
Hugs, Danielle

•  

Allison S

Right, I know you had breakfast with her and that's when it was revealed she got you the necklace... just making sure she's still around. I like her for you [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Laurie

Good update @Alaskan Danielle and I am glad it was another good day for you. I also had sleep issues and it was suggested by my psychiatric pill pusher that I try melatonin to may me drowsy and it does work about an hour after I take one 5mg tablet (OTC) I am ready to sleep. She also suggested 25 - 50 mg of Benadryl (also OTC) to help me stay asleep. 50 tends to make me groggy in the morning so I will usually only do 25 mg. It does seem to help. My sleep habits have improved a lot.

Hugs,
  Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Roll

Quote from: Allison S on May 04, 2018, 08:34:07 PM
Right, I know you had breakfast with her and that's when it was revealed she got you the necklace... just making sure she's still around. I like her for you [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I think it's funny that even those of us who like guys are cheer-leading the sapphic outcome. ;D
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

JudiBlueEyes

Danielle you look wonderful as you are.  No apologies needed.  I'm glad to hear life is back on an even keel but you have to kick those sleep habits!  I hope you find a solution soon.  Stop worrying about all those suitors!

Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

RachelH

I know you said you are hesitant to take a "sleeping pill" and rightfully so, I was prescribed Ambian and I love it!!  You might ask about that and it is not addicting and I don't wake up drowsy! 

By the way, I LOVE reading this thread and I am so jealous of you!! 

Paula

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: islandgirl on May 04, 2018, 06:36:38 PM
So nice to hear that life has been going well for you over the last few days! You look like a warrior womyn in your photo! Sweaty is hot!

As to the mystery of the pink lid....I still think that #4 is behind this!

What to you think of my new avatar? I am not very good at selfies but this one looked OK. After posting it, I took a closer look at it. Lesson to learn is do not take a picture to soon after a treatment on one's face! I will have to try again in a few days!

Have a great weekend! Hope spring temps warm up for you soon! Hugs, Kelly

@islandgirl    Kelly, you might be right... the new pink lid scenario is most likely the work of female suitor #4.  Although it also could be male suitor #3... he was the guy that first brought me a pink lid espresso and cookies.  Then maybe it is the Barrista girl at the coffee shop???  This is all very new to me... all these romantic possibilities and all at once.

The creepy gym guy suitor #2 is OFF of my list... but I can't use his #2 designation for anyone else in the future.

Yes I did notice your new beautiful avatar picture... did you post other new pics ?  Please... more pics but only if you feel comfortable posting them.

Thanks for you reply comments
Hugs from "Warrior Woman"
Danielle

•  

sarah1972

Suitor #4 has certainly raised the bar! And Suitor #3 calling you publicly most beautiful women in town - he seems to sense the competition!

It did get a bit quiet around Suitor #1 recently.

I would advise against re-using #2. Aside from being confusing to all of us, it will always be associated with "creepy". It would also ruin the timeline.

Would be interesting to see if the Barista has some connection to #3 or #4. If not, then she may be #5! If she does have a connection, the Barista would be a co-conspirer in this plot!

Thank you so much for sharing all this turmoil. Hopefully, you will get another clue soon!

Hugs - Sarah

•