News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kendra

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 04, 2018, 10:12:10 PM
> The creepy gym guy suitor #2 is OFF of my list... but I can't use his #2 designation for anyone else in the future.

Yeah, avoid re-using #2.

I saw a plumbing truck with a sign saying "We're number one in the number two business"
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: PaulaLee on May 04, 2018, 09:17:07 PM

By the way, I LOVE reading this thread and I am so jealous of you!! 

Paula

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

It's true @Alaskan Danielle you are a person we all are aspiring to be.

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Laurie on May 04, 2018, 08:46:16 PM
Good update @Alaskan Danielle and I am glad it was another good day for you. I also had sleep issues and it was suggested by my psychiatric pill pusher that I try melatonin to may me drowsy and it does work about an hour after I take one 5mg tablet (OTC) I am ready to sleep. She also suggested 25 - 50 mg of Benadryl (also OTC) to help me stay asleep. 50 tends to make me groggy in the morning so I will usually only do 25 mg. It does seem to help. My sleep habits have improved a lot.

Hugs,
  Laurie

@Laurie  ...  I have tried OTC Melatonin in the past, it did not work at all for me, however the OTC Benadryl does help ... and as spring finally comes to me up north I usually keep a good supply of it to relieve my stuffiness from the pollen in the air... and you are right, it does make me drowsy but it doesn't always last all night.

I need to get a good sleep soon.... I do work long hours, going into my office at 7:00AM and not getting home from work until 7:00PM or later... so I do need to get some rest... or at least my beauty sleep so I won't be a grouch to my Suitors at the coffee shop in the mornings!!!

Thanks for your reply and your suggestions.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: PaulaLee on May 04, 2018, 09:17:07 PM
I know you said you are hesitant to take a "sleeping pill" and rightfully so, I was prescribed Ambian and I love it!!  You might ask about that and it is not addicting and I don't wake up drowsy! 

By the way, I LOVE reading this thread and I am so jealous of you!! 

Paula

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

@PaulaLee:  Last year I was so upset with not being able to sleep all night ...   when I went to my doctor I did try a 10 day prescription of Ambien.  (there is another similar drug called Lunesta)... both drugs according to my doctor should not be used every nite for more than a couple weeks and if too high of a dosage is prescribed there may be withdrawal issues when stopping....
When I tried the Ambien, after a week of taking it nightly I did experience a troubling side effect...  I found myself out of my bed and laying on the floor in another room when I woke up, my doctor said that sleep walking is one of the side effects, so I won't take that one again and that is why I am now very hesitant to take any prescription sleeping pill.
             I need my sleep :icon_help:

Thanks for your reply and your suggestion... very much appreciated.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Dena

I can think of two reasons your having sleep issues. The first is just excitement and if it's that, it will pass in a few weeks. The other is your caffeine habit. Once I was having a glass of Ice Tea with dinner and it took me a week to figure it out that it was keeping me from sleeping at night. Because of that, when I have caffeine, my cutoff time is about 2PM. After that, it's normally water only. As you have a new coffee maker, I suspect your may be having an evening cup and if so, that might be your problem.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on May 04, 2018, 11:17:32 PM
It's true @Alaskan Danielle you are a person we all are aspiring to be.

@Jessica
  ... Wow-whee, I don't deserve such nice words, but I won't tell you to stop !!!!

I saw what you did there and for those that have not known me for very long here on Susan's,
my screen name/account name used to be Aspiringperson  ... I kinda miss that name. :icon_cute:

Thank you for your reply. 
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Dena on May 05, 2018, 01:00:08 AM
I can think of two reasons your having sleep issues. The first is just excitement and if it's that, it will pass in a few weeks. The other is your caffeine habit. Once I was having a glass of Ice Tea with dinner and it took me a week to figure it out that it was keeping me from sleeping at night. Because of that, when I have caffeine, my cutoff time is about 2PM. After that, it's normally water only. As you have a new coffee maker, I suspect your may be having an evening cup and if so, that might be your problem.

@Dena   ....  Oh no, coffee?  That is what keeps me awake in the early morning so I can work all day and half the night.... plus it is a great ice-breaker to meet new people at the coffee shop.   

I did think of too much coffee as the cause of my sleep issues... so I did get some decaf K-pods for my Keurig coffee maker, I will try to start using them. 
I was thinking I could also try Chamomile Tea, it is supposed to be a big help relax and unwind... and I have heard that it promotes sleep....perhaps that might be good.

"Dear God, please do not take away my coffee!"

Thank you for your suggestion and I really appreciate your reply...
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Jayne01

Danielle, you look amazing! Even right after a sweaty gym session.

Girl, I'll tell you why you can't sleep. It's all these suitors trying to win you over (and maybe too much coffee also). The excitement and mystery is keeps g me awake! I can only imagine how it is affecting you. And now there is a new twist with the pink lid rule on your coffee cups.

I agree with the others, you cannot reuse the numbering system for your suitors. #2 never had a chance. We all know what a #2 is. #4 is still my favourite, but it is not up to me. Oh dear me, how will I ever go to sleep now?

I love reading your updates, keep them coming. Thank you for sharing.

Jayne
  •  

Allison S

Quote from: Roll on May 04, 2018, 08:51:09 PM
I think it's funny that even those of us who like guys are cheer-leading the sapphic outcome. ;D
Haha yes!! Suitor #4 for the win[emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Northern Star Girl

UPDATE:  Saturday morning.
Well, today is one of the first Saturdays in months that I am not going into my office to work.  I've got things to do today. .... actually fun things! 
Last night baked a batch of cookies to take to a baby shower... it's a girl, or at least the pregnant mother to be, after her recent ultrasound, says it is going to be a girl... so PINK cookies it is.  There will be a group of 8 or 9 women there, a few are already my friends... and others I know of but this will give me a chance to know them better and also meet new people perhaps.

I trust that all of my friends here are going to have a good Saturday also.   
Heavy frost on the ground this morning but no snow and no rain... just cloudy and today we are going to have a heat wave...
...the forecast say it is going to get up to 46 degrees F.

More later, I am sure!!!
Hugs to all,
Danielle

•  

Jayne01

Mmmmmmmmmmm, cookies! Enjoy your day away from work.

Jayne
  •  

islandgirl

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 05, 2018, 12:34:32 AM
@Laurie  ...  I have tried OTC Melatonin in the past, it did not work at all for me, however the OTC Benadryl does help ... and as spring finally comes to me up north I usually keep a good supply of it to relieve my stuffiness from the pollen in the air... and you are right, it does make me drowsy but it doesn't always last all night.

I need to get a good sleep soon.... I do work long hours, going into my office at 7:00AM and not getting home from work until 7:00PM or later... so I do need to get some rest... or at least my beauty sleep so I won't be a grouch to my Suitors at the coffee shop in the mornings!!!

Thanks for your reply and your suggestions.
Hugs,
Danielle

Good morning Danielle! When I was working, I too had a difficult time sleeping. Work was very stressful and along with other life stresses contributed to a non sleep pattern. My doctor said that I need to sleep so recommended either melatonin or a sleeping pill. I did try the melatonin but it did not work for me. The sleeping pill has worked. The one he gave me is non addictive and really helps me sleep.  Lately even the pill hasn't been able to totally block the 'stuff' going on in my head. I also take tryptophan and this also helps.

I see the oven/heater is in use again! Have fun at the shower and with the rest of your day! Hugs, Kelly
  •  

Dena

I didn't say you had to eliminate all coffee, just watch when you drink it. Interesting side note. I often turn the TV on for background noise when working the site and lately I have been watching reruns of the original Perry Mason series. I often see them sitting down to a meal of a sandwich and coffee after dark. It jives with my warning about not drinking coffee late in the day because often Perry is working on a case between midnight and 2AM. On the other end, an "early morning appointment" is often 10AM. Makes me wonder a bit how awake they are when they are defending a client in court.

If they ever rename the series, they should consider something like the nocturnal lawyer.   ;D
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

I agree with Dena's assessment that it may the excitement in your life, but also the caffeine.   I used to drink coffee all day and evening, as if I had an IV.  I never had issues sleeping then the worm turned and now I just have a cup in the morning.  I've tried decaf for dinner but there is enough caffeine present that it still worked against me.  You might try cutting out late afternoon coffees for a week to see if it helps. 

The cookies look yummy.  Have fun at the shower.
Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

amandam

I have a sound machine from Adaptive Sound Technologies. I listen to ocean waves while sleeping. Maybe that will help?
Out of the closet to family 4-2019
  •  

Natsuki Kuga

Danielle, regarding sleep, have you considered you just may be giddy with Spring Fever?

[emoji39]
  •  

KathyLauren

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 05, 2018, 08:49:45 AM
Last night baked a batch of cookies to take to a baby shower... it's a girl, or at least the pregnant mother to be, after her recent ultrasound, says it is going to be a girl... so PINK cookies it is.

I am glad that you are having a day of fun things! 

I get a kick out of people talking about the sex of their newborn, these days, even progressive people.  It's like, how do they know?

When I was a little kid, before I learned about the birds and the bees, I'd see a scene on a TV sitcom where the new father was in the waiting room, and the doctor comes in and says, "Congratulations, Mr. Smith, it's a boy!"  And I'd be thinking, "No way.  How could they possibly know?  The kid can't even talk yet."  Then I learned the facts of life and I figured, "Oh, that's how they know."   And now, here I am decades later, and it turns out I was right all along!

My neighbours are expecting a child in a couple of months.  I hope they are up for surprises.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Dena

Quote from: KathyLauren on May 05, 2018, 05:30:53 PM
Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 05, 2018, 08:49:45 AM
Last night baked a batch of cookies to take to a baby shower... it's a girl, or at least the pregnant mother to be, after her recent ultrasound, says it is going to be a girl... so PINK cookies it is.
I am glad that you are having a day of fun things! 

I get a kick out of people talking about the sex of their newborn, these days, even progressive people.  It's like, how do they know?

When I was a little kid, before I learned about the birds and the bees, I'd see a scene on a TV sitcom where the new father was in the waiting room, and the doctor comes in and says, "Congratulations, Mr. Smith, it's a boy!"  And I'd be thinking, "No way.  How could they possibly know?  The kid can't even talk yet."  Then I learned the facts of life and I figured, "Oh, that's how they know."   And now, here I am decades later, and it turns out I was right all along!

My neighbours are expecting a child in a couple of months.  I hope they are up for surprises.
My brother had the psychic ability just to look at a woman and know she was pregnant as well as know the gender of the baby. One time a trucker brought his wife in and they were overjoyed because after three girls, the doctor told them the next one was going to be a boy. After they left, my brother asked my mother how to tell them that it wasn't going to be a boy but instead would be another girl. Forward a few months, it was a girl. Don't ask me how he did it because my father and his mother all had psychic abilities but somehow it bypassed me.
  •  

HappyMoni

Quote from: Roll on May 04, 2018, 08:51:09 PM
I think it's funny that even those of us who like guys are cheer-leading the sapphic outcome. ;D

Agh, this gawker is rooting for a romance for Danielle with one of the guys! Oh no, not number 2!

Is there any chance others, newer to the area, have problems with sleep due to the amount of daylight and how it changes? Maybe a timing of decaf later in the day might might help with the coffee theory.

Anyone else notice how many mysteries are associated with this little Alaskan town?

My favorite plumbing slogan is, "A flush is better than a full house!"

Moni

If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: HappyMoni on May 05, 2018, 06:20:21 PM

My favorite plumbing slogan is, "A flush is better than a full house!"

Moni

Especially if you have an outhouse...
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire