Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

NEWS to report:
The baby shower I attended was terrific... perhaps a total of 8 of us... my dental hygienist #4 was their too.... lots of fun.... women have so many good times with things like this. One of the ladies there that I had never met before but heard about me from some of the other ladies there asked me if I had kids... and what does my husband do. Once she found out that I did not have any kids, she asked if  my husband and I ever wanted kids .... and then she went on talking about some women have difficulty getting pregnant... #4 was sitting next to me and almost choked on a piece of cake she was eating....., then the lady talked about birth control and stuff like that... ladies sure talk about different stuff than guys... LOL   .... it was indeed a nice experience to go to a baby shower as a single woman that is 38 years old and has never been pregnant.

Well, here is the new NEWS, #4 invited me to go out to dinner with her on Monday night after we both get off work.  She asked me if I liked Chinese food... of course I do, I eaten there before.... but eating with chop sticks is beyond my pay grade... but they will always give me a fork and a spoon.   
Also I got a text when I later got home from my very first male Suitor #1 telling me he missed me at the coffee shop this morning and noticed my business was closed today....  he is wanting me to go to dinner with him on Monday night.  I told him that I already had plans for Monday night and then he stumbled and stuttered for a moment and asked about later in the week....  I told him yes, and he said that he will call me to confirm the day. Lots going on this week for sure.

So I look my best for my dinner dates,  I am planning to go to my hairdresser at lunch time on Monday and and get my hair trimmed.  I don't want it to look like it did in my gym picture!!!  LOL.

At the shower today I ate too much cake, cookies and ice cream so for dinner I am just fixed a small salad for dinner...  I like to have everything on my salad... lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, mushrooms, olives, celery and of course some dill pickles to satisfy my salt cravings.

It sure was nice to have a Saturday day off just to do fun stuff instead of being a slave at my workplace. 

I will report some more as the NEWS breaks.
Hugs, Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

You are certainly right that women talk about different things than men!  Your description of the conversation at the shower made me laugh. 

Your calendar is filling up.  Make sure you keep track!!

Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Jayne01

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 05, 2018, 08:31:59 PM
NEWS to report:
The baby shower I attended was terrific... perhaps a total of 8 of us... my dental hygienist #4 was their too.... lots of fun.... women have so many good times with things like this. One of the ladies there that I had never met before but heard about me from some of the other ladies there asked me if I had kids... and what does my husband do. Once she found out that I did not have any kids, she asked if  my husband and I ever wanted kids .... and then she went on talking about some women have difficulty getting pregnant... #4 was sitting next to me and almost choked on a piece of cake she was eating....., then the lady talked about birth control and stuff like that... ladies sure talk about different stuff than guys... LOL   .... it was indeed a nice experience to go to a baby shower as a single woman that is 38 years old and has never been pregnant.

Well, here is the new NEWS, #4 invited me to go out to dinner with her on Monday night after we both get off work.  She asked me if I liked Chinese food... of course I do, I eaten there before.... but eating with chop sticks is beyond my pay grade... but they will always give me a fork and a spoon.   
Also I got a text when I later got home from my very first male Suitor #1 telling me he missed me at the coffee shop this morning and noticed my business was closed today....  he is wanting me to go to dinner with him on Monday night.  I told him that I already had plans for Monday night and then he stumbled and stuttered for a moment and asked about later in the week....  I told him yes, and he said that he will call me to confirm the day. Lots going on this week for sure.

So I look my best for my dinner dates,  I am planning to go to my hairdresser at lunch time on Monday and and get my hair trimmed.  I don't want it to look like it did in my gym picture!!!  LOL.

At the baby shower today I ate too much cake, cookies and ice cream so for dinner I am just fixed a small salad for dinner...  I like to have everything on my salad... lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, mushrooms, olives, celery and of course some dill pickles to satisfy my salt cravings.

It sure was nice to have a Saturday day off just to do fun stuff instead of being a slave at my workplace. 

I will report some more as the NEWS breaks.
Hugs, Danielle
So nice to here you had a great time at the baby shower. Interesting conversation with the lady that hadn't met you before.

It looks as though your suitors have some competition going on. #1 and #4 seem to be leading the race for your heart. #4 seems to be slightly ahead.  #3 is still in the race but will need to up his game to win this lady's heart. #2 was a non starter and doesn't need to be spoken about any more.

Enjoy your dinner on Monday, and later in the week.

I love reading your updates.

Jayne
  •  

islandgirl

Sounds like a fun day! I know what you mean about groups of women vs. men. I never much enjoyed the talk in the male world. I tended to find myself in female groups both at work and socially.

Seeing your diner plate loaded with veggies, I need to motivate myself to stay away from so many carbs! I am a vegetarian so I eat lots of veggies.

Looks like your coming week should be very interesting! Enjoy tomorrow!  I assume it is a day off. Hugs, Kelly
  •  

davina61

As you started the sweaty pic thread this is me today welding and grinding in 78 F just to make you jealous still wearing your thermals!!!
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: davina61 on May 06, 2018, 02:12:27 PM
As you started the sweaty pic thread this is me today welding and grinding in 78 F just to make you jealous still wearing your thermals!!!

@davina61    Davina Martina, don't you just love to hear your official name now??  :)
Thanks for posting your "sweaty" pic here.   So many times we want to show pictures of ourselves at our best, but hey, when we have things to do, we sweat and look disheveled just like everyone else... kind of a reality check.

I am asking my readers to post their "sweaty" pics if you feel comfortable doing that.   If I get enough of them I will post a Montage here... of course, with your permission.

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

sarah1972

Great, now I have the Flashdance intro in my mind. We should plan a re-enactment (OK, I only do MIG, hope that still counts)

Quote from: davina61 on May 06, 2018, 02:12:27 PM

•  

Alyssa Bree

Okeedokee....I just read this thread from beginning to now, top to bottom and I love it! My heart literally skipped a beat when I read the inside of that card. Danielle, your life is like my best-case scenario end-game for my transition - and your constant positivity is amazing and inspiring. I want to be you when I grow up! ;) I will keep reading and I hope this thread continues for a long, long time to come.

Best wishes from Denver,

Alyssa
Your NEEDS drive your WANTS which drive your ACTIONS. To not take action is to not meet your needs.

I am like an archaeological excavation - being uncovered piece by piece, slowly...methodically... until all of the real ME stands proud in the light of day.
  •  

Jayne01

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 06, 2018, 02:27:17 PM
I am asking my readers to post their "sweaty" pics if you feel comfortable doing that.   If I get enough of them I will post a Montage here... of course, with your permission.

Hugs,
Danielle
Danielle, you have such a positive outlook on life that you almost make me want to go for a run just to take a sweaty selfie, but nope, I can't do it, sorry. I can't have my first pic here be a sweaty one. [emoji12]

Jayne
  •  

sarah1972

What a fun idea! feel free to use the one out of my Sarah's World thread for your Montage. Thanks for all your positivity!

Hugs,

Sarah

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Laurie

Hugs,
Danielle

Well that leaves me out. I sometimes sweat after a shower but you are not getting a picture of me then.
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Laurie on May 06, 2018, 08:24:12 PM
Well that leaves me out. I sometimes sweat after a shower but you are not getting a picture of me then.

@Laurie  .... oh no, please don't be a party pooper ! ::)
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

islandgirl

Well I guess I can give this photo thing a go. I will be going out for a run sometime this week, if for no other reason than to loose myself in thought. I will try to remember to get a selfie at the end. I am terrible at those, but what the heck!

Hope y'all have a great start to your week! Enjoy your dinner tomorrow night! How exciting!
Hugs, Kelly
  •  

Chelsea

Hugs,
Danielle

I am seriously thinking about painting my brothers mustang today as Chelsea and getting you a pic of me, paint mask and all.  :laugh:

Hugs,
       Chelsea
First Therapy Appointment 2-26-18
Came Out To Sister 2-27-18
First Endocrinologist Appointment 3-7-18
Started HRT! 3-7-18
First Voice Therapy Appointment 4-23-18
Came out to my Brother!!!! 5-3-18
Came out to MOM!!!! 5-17-18

•  

TonyaW

Hugs,
Danielle

If I had read this yesterday I could have put one up.  I scrubbed two bathrooms and a kitchen, including floors and then cut the grass after supper.  I'm still tired.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

•  

KathyLauren

Drat, I should have gotten a picture of me yesterday, after shovelling and raking a cubic yard of class A gravel on our driveway.  Oh well, there's more where that came from.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Maddie86

yay! i FINALLY made it through this whole thread!!

All of these crushes are very exciting! I smiled while reading so many of these posts! I'm sorry about your bad day last week but I'm glad that things got better!

You're a great person Danielle, and I feel like I got to know you a little better by reading this thread, I'm happy that you started it!
  •  

KathyLauren

I am asking my readers to post their "sweaty" pics if you feel comfortable doing that.
Good news and bad news.  The bad news is that I did another 2 hours of raking gravel on the driveway.  The good news is that I got a "hot & sweaty" picture of me.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: KathyLauren on May 07, 2018, 02:17:27 PM
Good news and bad news.  The bad news is that I did another 2 hours of raking gravel on the driveway.  The good news is that I got a "hot & sweaty" picture of me.

@KathyLauren ....   well sweaty or not, you look pretty nice on that pic... with your permission it will end up on my picture montage if and when I do it.... meanwhile, give me some photo choices in the near furture.
Thanks for your post and for your "sweaty" picture.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Laurie

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 07, 2018, 02:21:33 PM
@KathyLauren .... meanwhile, give me some photo choices in the near future.

Hugs,
Danielle

Sheeesh! Some people are never satisfied!  Right, @KathyLauren ?  Give them an inch and they want a mile.
  She wants one of me after I get out of the shower!!

Yes I'm kidding @Alaskan Danielle  ;D ;D

Hugs,
  Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol