Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Laurie on May 07, 2018, 02:48:25 PM
  Sheeesh! Some people are never satisfied!  Right, @KathyLauren ?  Give them an inch and they want a mile.
  She wants one of me after I get out of the shower!!

Yes I'm kidding @Alaskan Danielle  ;D ;D

Hugs,
  Laurie

@Laurie
   That is a great idea.  Why didn't I think of that?
A shower picture Montage! >:-)

But you know, Laurie, a picture of you that I could put in my Montage would be nice.   Everyone knows you here on the Forums, so come on now, "join in the fun" (as @V M would say)
Hugs to you too.... and of course I know that you are kidding.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Jayne01

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 07, 2018, 03:08:11 PM

@Laurie
   That is a great idea.  Why didn't I think of that?
A shower picture Montage! >:-)
Oh and just got out of the shower 10 minutes ago but I didn't have my camera with me! Maybe next time. [emoji12]

Jayne
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Monday afternoon update:

I closed for a long lunch and just got back to my office from the beauty salon... got my hair trimmed, eyebrows done... and a manicure.
... after all I don't want to appear to look like one of those rough and tumble Alaskan mountain girls. I am ready for dinner tonight with female Suitor #4.   

It has been a good day at work today....  this morning at the coffee shop I saw male Suitor #3... even though he was occupied with breakfast with one of his friends, he was friendly and even cracked a big smile when he saw a pink lid on my coffee cup....   he may be shy but he is the clever one!!!  ... or perhaps the Barista is the clever one?

Well, in a few  hours I will be off to my dinner with #4....   I will undoubtedly report later... perhaps with a picture.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Laurie

Danielle,

Have a wonderful dinner with  #4. Be sure you have mad money in your purse or at least phone money.... oh heck, I forgot they don't do that anymore, these days everyone has a phone. I don't think mace will be necessary but you never know...  Actually I hope she wines and dines you and then takes you home for...... well I leave that up to everyone's imaginations.
  Have fun tonight, Hun.

Hugs,
  Laurie

April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Allison S

I know gross, I have to wash my sheets now! Well, the reason for that is because this was after a very long walk. I posted in the other thread that I was purposely misgendered today. Well, I kept on with my walk anyway and truly do feel sweaty here.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

sarah1972

Have a wonderful Dinner @Alaskan Danielle! Not looking like an Alaskan mountain girl may be your secret to having 4 or more suitors in your little town!

I am sure it will be a lovely evening.

I will set an Alarm so I can check on updates tonight (or maybe... around my lunchtime)

Have fun!

Hugs,

Sarah

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 07, 2018, 06:37:38 PM
Monday afternoon update:

I closed for a long lunch and just got back to my office from the beauty salon... got my hair trimmed, eyebrows done... and a manicure.
... after all I don't want to appear to look like one of those rough and tumble Alaskan mountain girls. I am ready for dinner tonight with female Suitor #4.   

It has been a good day at work today....  this morning at the coffee shop I saw male Suitor #3... even though he was occupied with breakfast with one of his friends, he was friendly and even cracked a big smile when he saw a pink lid on my coffee cup....   he may be shy but he is the clever one!!!  ... or perhaps the Barista is the clever one?

Well, in a few  hours I will be off to my dinner with #4....   I will undoubtedly report later... perhaps with a picture.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Sonja

Quote from: Allison S on May 07, 2018, 06:52:09 PM
I know gross, I have to wash my sheets now! Well, the reason for that is because this was after a very long walk. I posted in the other thread that I was purposely misgendered today. Well, I kept on with my walk anyway and truly do feel sweaty here.

OMG Allison .....  CUTE!!! -  and the Winner of the 'Bedroom Eyes Competition' goes to..... Allison!!

Sonja.
  •  

Allison S

Quote from: Sonja on May 07, 2018, 08:59:49 PM
OMG Allison .....  CUTE!!! -  and the Winner of the 'Bedroom Eyes Competition' goes to..... Allison!!

Sonja.
Thank you so much[emoji173] I swear it's allergies.. also mascara, eyeliner (upper eye lids and water line) and angle of the photo does a lot

•  

islandgirl

•  

Jayne01

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 07, 2018, 06:37:38 PM
Monday afternoon update:

Hugs,
Danielle
Enjoy your dinner tonight, Danielle. I hope you have a really wonderful time. We don't need details (unless of course you want to share). A picture would be nice.

Jayne
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Monday night Dinner UPDATE:

Tonight I just got home at 10:00PM after having dinner with #4.  She came to my office at 5:30pm and insisted that I let her drive both of us to our favorite Chinese Restaurant... well, the only Chinese Restaurant in town.

I ordered a combination meal... Tea, Egg Roll & Dumpling Appetizer, Egg Drop Soup, Fried Rice and the main entree Chicken with baby corn, water chestnut, black mushroom, snow pea, broccoli, string beans & carrots.

We ate slowly and talked and talked about everything possible including her past love life and her Dental Hygienist career.  She has no kids and never been married.  She is 37 years old, 1 year younger than myself. 
After dinner we walked through town and back... (only one main street)... and then we went to her house to have a dessert that she made.... Chocolate Cheese Cake.  After we ate dessert we sat by her fireplace (we both had a glass of wine) and talked for well over an hour. 
There were definitely some "sparks flying" as we sat together.   She was very upfront about being attracted to me as a good friend but wants more.... she wants to see more of me other than just our regular gym visits and occasional coffee shop meetings near my office. 
At about 9:45pm she took me home and thanked me for going to dinner with her.  Here is a picture of us at the restaurant right before we ordered. 
This was definitely a wonderful date... oh, did I call it a date? [emoji173] Well, it sure felt like a date!

•  

sarah1972

What a wonderful evening! Yes, it does sound like a date! And she made dessert at home? Nice move!

Glad you had a good time!

Hugs,

Sarah

•  

Jayne01

I am so happy your date went well with flying sparks. You both have huge smiles on your faces, clearly having a great time.

It is a pleasure and a privilege to be a part of your journey here at Susan's.

Jayne
  •  

Allison S

Beautiful photo Danielle and sounds like a nice date night. [emoji4]

•  

islandgirl

Sounds like a wonderful time! With all the time on talking and sharing, some ground work is set! Have great day!
  •  

Roll

I keep attempting to post a reply but I swoon and black out every time I try. Let's hope I make it through this time.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Jessica

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 08, 2018, 01:34:18 AM

Tonight I just got home at 10:00PM after having dinner with #4.  She came to my office at 5:30pm and insisted that I let her drive both of us to our favorite Chinese Restaurant... well, the only Chinese Restaurant in town.

I ordered a combination meal... Tea, Egg Roll & Dumpling Appetizer, Egg Drop Soup, Fried Rice and the main entree Chicken with baby corn, water chestnut, black mushroom, snow pea, broccoli, string beans & carrots.

We ate slowly and talked and talked about everything possible including her past love life and her Dental Hygienist career.  She has no kids and never been married.  She is 37 years old, 1 year younger than myself. 
After dinner we walked through town and back... (only one main street)... and then we went to her house to have a dessert that she made.... Chocolate Cheese Cake.  After we ate dessert we sat by her fireplace (we both had a glass of wine) and talked for well over an hour. 
There were definitely some "sparks flying" as we sat together.   She was very upfront about being attracted to me as a good friend but wants more.... she wants to see more of me other than just our regular gym visits and occasional coffee shop meetings near my office. 
At about 9:45pm she took me home and thanked me for going to dinner with her.  Here is a picture of us at the restaurant right before we ordered. 
This was definitely a wonderful date... oh, did I call it a date? [emoji173] Well, it sure felt like a date!

Yes Danielle.....this was a date!

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

sarah1972

@Alaskan Danielle - I feel I owe you more than a one liner during a Spiro induced sleep interruption...

First I am surprised you did not bump into each other in the hair salon. You both look very pretty and stunning.

As usually, #4 put a lot of creativity and planning in the evening... A nice dinner, a sweet walk through town, cake at her place and I am sure wine and glasses have been arranged before you got there. So yes, this was a proper date!  :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance: :icon_flower: :icon_flower:

Oh - tell her I want some of the Chocolate Cheese Cake too, it does sound delicious! (know what you are about to say: "Sarah - you are trying to lose weight so you fit into this dress you keep talking about)

Very happy to hear about the sparks, still great to see you both are taking it slow. This is a lot to take in in such a short time and a lot fo decisions to make for you. You now know clearly her intentions.

I am so happy for you about the wonderful evening date!!

Hugs, Sarah

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 08, 2018, 01:34:18 AM

•  

Jessica

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 06, 2018, 02:27:17 PM

I am asking my readers to post their "sweaty" pics if you feel comfortable doing that.   If I get enough of them I will post a Montage here... of course, with your permission.

Hugs,
Danielle

Just off the elliptical!  Here's another for your montage Danielle!
and of course, with my permission.

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

JudiBlueEyes

Danielle you both look stunning!  It sounded like a fun evening.  But what a conundrum you face!  Argh!

Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •