Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alyssa Bree

So wonderful Danielle! Thank you so much for continuing to share the way you do!!

xoxoxoxoxo
Alyssa
Your NEEDS drive your WANTS which drive your ACTIONS. To not take action is to not meet your needs.

I am like an archaeological excavation - being uncovered piece by piece, slowly...methodically... until all of the real ME stands proud in the light of day.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on May 08, 2018, 10:00:10 AM

Just off the elliptical!  Here's another for your montage Danielle!
and of course, with my permission.

@Jessica    Jess, PERFECT... thanks for posting your pic... it's a good one.  Feel free to post an additional pic or two if you are so led...  I am getting excited about getting the Montage going... as the weather gets warmer I am hoping that more members will contribute to my "Hot and Sweaty" montage effort...

Regarding other details of your picture.... I love it when HRT starts really starts kicking in and changing our bodies in a big way.... you've got boobs and there is no hiding them!!!!  well, at least not easily.  That is great progress with just (almost) 10 months of HRT....  more exciting things are coming soon... to your body!!!
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

I Am Jess

Congrats on a wonderful evening!  I am so jealous.... ;)

Here's a pic for your montage.  This was right after a 6 mile run. 

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

islandgirl

Way to go, Jess! That is my goal! So close awhile ago but hurt my calf and have not got back to running. Still my goal is to do 10 kms and Half marathon.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Tuesday Morning UPDATE:
At the coffee shop this morning when I was going to get my coffee to take back to my office, it became apparent to me that quite a few people there knew about my dinner date with #4 last night. (see my late last night's post and picture of us at the restaurant)  Ahhhh, you can't get away with anything when living in a very small town... that also can be a good thing too... strangers are noticed so that does add an extra sense of security.  It is nice not being a stranger here any more. 

During last night's dinner at a local Chinese restaurant with female Suitor #4 and then dessert at her home (she made a very yummy Chocolate Chesse Cake) she had her arm around me a lot of the time.  It at first felt a little strange and uncomfortable but it soon became a very nice feeling...  a big change from when as a young college man I was dating women and putting my arm around them.

The barista gal saw me when I arrived and when I got to the counter to order she already had my coffee ready for me in a cup with my name on it and topped with my signature pink lid.  Looking around the place there again I noticed that there were no other cups with pink lids...  is it the Barrista or is it that shy Suitor#3 guy doing this?

Now, the next social thing on my agenda is my tomorrow's weekly gym outing with my female group...  hopefully creepy Suitor #2 keeps his roaming eyes and hands away from me. 
Then later this week maybe I will be going to dinner with my very first Suitor #1 ... I still do not have the day that we are doing that yet.

Meanwhile I have tons of office work to do.... my work area and computer desk are a mess and I have lots of tasks to get done.
Later updates coming.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: I Am Jess on May 08, 2018, 02:32:34 PM
Congrats on a wonderful evening!  I am so jealous.... ;)

Here's a pic for your montage.  This was right after a 6 mile run. 

Thank you @I Am Jess ... for your posting,
my "Hot and Sweaty" montage that I am planning is getting bigger all the time.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Jayne01

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 08, 2018, 02:47:32 PM
Tuesday Morning UPDATE:
At the coffee shop this morning when I was going to get my coffee to take back to my office, it became apparent to me that quite a few people there knew about my dinner date with #4 last night. (see my late last night's post and picture of us at the restaurant)  Ahhhh, you can't get away with anything when living in a very small town... that also can be a good thing too... strangers are noticed so that does add an extra sense of security.  It is nice not being a stranger here any more. 

During last night's dinner at a local Chinese restaurant with female Suitor #4 and then dessert at her home (she made a very yummy Chocolate Chesse Cake) she had her arm around me a lot of the time.  It at first felt a little strange and uncomfortable but it soon became a very nice feeling...  a big change from when as a young college man I was dating women and putting my arm around them.

The barista gal saw me when I arrived and when I got to the counter to order she already had my coffee ready for me in a cup with my name on it and topped with my signature pink lid.  Looking around the place there again I noticed that there were no other cups with pink lids...  is it the Barrista or is it that shy Suitor#3 guy doing this?

Now, the next social thing on my agenda is my tomorrow's weekly gym outing with my female group...  hopefully creepy Suitor #2 keeps his roaming eyes and hands away from me. 
Then later this week maybe I will be going to dinner with my very first Suitor #1 ... I still do not have the day that we are doing that yet.

Meanwhile I have tons of office work to do.... my work area and computer desk are a mess and I have lots of tasks to get done.
Later updates coming.
Hugs,
Danielle
Danielle, you are right about not being able to get away with anything in a small town. My wife comes from a small town and every time we go back to visit, we certainly feel the different vibe from the big city we currently live in.

#4 put a lot of effort into last night. I don't have any cute dresses I am trying to fit into. I will happily eat Sarah's piece of chocolate cheesecake! [emoji16]

The pink coffee cup lid has got to be suitor #3. He started the pink lid thing and was smiling when he saw you holding the cup with the pink lid the other day. But then again, I am sure you make anyone smile simply by walking into a room.

Will #4 be at the gym tomorrow? Surely in this small town, the other girls in your group know about your date last night. I don't think you need to worry about #2 at the gym. You have your own personal security detail to fend him off.

And then there is #1 with the promise of another dinner later this week. This must all be sending your emotions crazy. I am very excited for you.

Now try to concentrate on your work. I look forward to your updates. (After you finish working!)

Jayne

PS: have you been able to improve your sleep pattern?
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jayne01 on May 08, 2018, 03:25:54 PM
Danielle, you are right about not being able to get away with anything in a small town. My wife comes from a small town and every time we go back to visit, we certainly feel the different vibe from the big city we currently live in.

#4 put a lot of effort into last night. I don't have any cute dresses I am trying to fit into. I will happily eat Sarah's piece of chocolate cheesecake! [emoji16]

The pink coffee cup lid has got to be suitor #3. He started the pink lid thing and was smiling when he saw you holding the cup with the pink lid the other day. But then again, I am sure you make anyone smile simply by walking into a room.

Will #4 be at the gym tomorrow? Surely in this small town, the other girls in your group know about your date last night. I don't think you need to worry about #2 at the gym. You have your own personal security detail to fend him off.

And then there is #1 with the promise of another dinner later this week. This must all be sending your emotions crazy. I am very excited for you.

Now try to concentrate on your work. I look forward to your updates. (After you finish working!)

Jayne

PS: have you been able to improve your sleep pattern?

@Jayne01   Yes indeed, #4 did put a lot of effort into our date last night... and yes she will be at the gym tomorrow... she is one of my 5 gals in my gym ladies group. 

I agree with you about #3 and the pink lid thing, but I have a feeling that the barista is involved too, perhaps in concert with #3... she kinda seems to have a crush on me.

Regarding my sleep, it sometimes, like last night was really good, I only woke up once all night so I wouldn't wet my bed.  ::)   I hope to start getting better sleep.  It was hard but I cut out coffee after 3pm... I think that is working.

Thank you for your reply.
Hugs, Danielle

•  

Jayne01

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 08, 2018, 03:44:31 PM
I agree with you about #3 and the pink lid thing, but I have a feeling that the barista is involved too, perhaps in concert with #3... she kinda seems to have a crush on me.
She would have to be in on it, at least as a co-conspirator to making sure the pink lid gets to you. It doesn't surprise me that she also has a crush on you. Your have stolen the hearts of this little town. Next thing you know they will elect you as mayor! [emoji12]

Regarding my sleep, it sometimes, like last night was really good, I only woke up once all night so I wouldn't wet my bed.  ::)   I hope to start getting better sleep.  It was hard but I cut out coffee after 3pm... I think that is working.
I'm glad you had a good sleep last night. May have had something to do with the nice date you had. If I get through the night only getting up once so as not to wet the bed, it is a good night. Sometimes I get up 4 or 5 times. Thanks spiro! It's worth the sleepless nights though! Cutting out your evening coffee would be a great help. You will likely be feeling some withdrawal and craving a coffee in the evening. Stay strong and fight the urge. Your rest is important.

Take care,
Jayne
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Today TUESDAY afternoon:
Wow, what a change in weather... a most welcome change. 
Today was finally a warm and mostly a sunny and bright day... believe it not it got up to 60 deg F....  last night was above freezing.  The next few days, the forecasters are calling for a high of 66 on Wednesday and a high of 69 on Thursday.  Low overnight temps will be in the mid-40's.  It's like someone threw a switch and the weather went from winter to full blown springtime.  It is supposed to cool down Friday for a week or so...  about 10 degrees cooler for the days and nights.....
...  and the days here are "magically" getting longer and the nights shorter.   I mean really long days... sunrise at 4:35AM and sunset at 10:55pm..... soon, this will be the land of the midnight sun.  I can soon put away my extra warm down jackets, hats, gloves and boots and start wearing some nicer spring and summer clothes like many of my friends here are wearing according to their postings and pictures.... especially @KathyLauren @Steph2.0 in the Sunshine State of Florida.... and @Jessica in California.

The snow is all gone in town and disappearing in the low hills, but still lots of snow up in the nearby mountains. Here is a picture from in the Grocery Store parking lot across from my office.

One thing about living up here is that in the summer we have very long days... but the winter time nights are not so good.... days are only a few hours long at best... and in December the Sun doesn't get much over the horizon.
More updates later,  I am going to spend some time outside without a heavy jacket on for a welcome change.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

SarahFehrman

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 08, 2018, 01:34:18 AM
Monday night Dinner UPDATE:

Tonight I just got home at 10:00PM after having dinner with #4.  She came to my office at 5:30pm and insisted that I let her drive both of us to our favorite Chinese Restaurant... well, the only Chinese Restaurant in town.

I ordered a combination meal... Tea, Egg Roll & Dumpling Appetizer, Egg Drop Soup, Fried Rice and the main entree Chicken with baby corn, water chestnut, black mushroom, snow pea, broccoli, string beans & carrots.

We ate slowly and talked and talked about everything possible including her past love life and her Dental Hygienist career.  She has no kids and never been married.  She is 37 years old, 1 year younger than myself. 
After dinner we walked through town and back... (only one main street)... and then we went to her house to have a dessert that she made.... Chocolate Cheese Cake.  After we ate dessert we sat by her fireplace (we both had a glass of wine) and talked for well over an hour. 
There were definitely some "sparks flying" as we sat together.   She was very upfront about being attracted to me as a good friend but wants more.... she wants to see more of me other than just our regular gym visits and occasional coffee shop meetings near my office. 
At about 9:45pm she took me home and thanked me for going to dinner with her.  Here is a picture of us at the restaurant right before we ordered. 
This was definitely a wonderful date... oh, did I call it a date? [emoji173] Well, it sure felt like a date!

Two lovely ladies! It's so much fun to see how things are progressing, and thank you for sharing all of this with us, Danielle. And, yes, I'm having Chicago style popcorn!

Hugs,
Sarah From Chi-town
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

It looks nice Danielle.  We went from winter to summer quickly too.  From sweaters to tank tops in one week!  I'm glad to hear cutting back on coffee is helping your sleep.  I still miss my evening coffee but I like sleeping better.

Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

KathyLauren

Danielle, thank you for posting your updates!  I am happy that your date went well.  How nice to have a choice of suitors!

I am glad that the weather has finally turned spring-like for you.  About time!

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 08, 2018, 06:07:04 PMespecially @KathyLauren in the Sunshine State of Florida.... and @Jessica in California.

I wish I was in sunny Florida, because then I could hop in the car and go visit @Steph2.0 and @SassyCassie.  Unfortunately, that would be a multi-day drive for me from here in Nova Scotia, or 15 hours in Steph's plane.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Maddie86

aw, it sounds like your date was a lovely time! I'm happy for you!

PS, I finally started jogging again, I'll try to get you a sweat pic later this week lol
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: KathyLauren on May 08, 2018, 07:21:08 PM
Danielle, thank you for posting your updates!  I am happy that your date went well.  How nice to have a choice of suitors!

I am glad that the weather has finally turned spring-like for you.  About time!

I wish I was in sunny Florida, because then I could hop in the car and go visit @Steph2.0 and @SassyCassie.  Unfortunately, that would be a multi-day drive for me from here in Nova Scotia, or 15 hours in Steph's plane.

"Multi-day drive"? Kathy You slacker! It is only 2,000 miles give or take. That's an easy 2 day drive and day and a half with 2 drivers. Sheesh 

And what about @Faith  and Lori? What are they chopped meat? They live in Florida too.

Hugs,
  Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

HappyMoni

Quote from: Laurie on May 08, 2018, 07:36:44 PM
  "Multi-day drive"? Kathy You slacker! It it only 2,000 miles give or take. That's an easy 2 day drive and day and a half with 2 drivers. Sheesh 

And what about Faith and Lori what are they chopped meat? They live in Florida too.

Hugs,
  Laurie
Unlike you Laurie, not everyone was a born Uber driver! You nomad you!
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: HappyMoni on May 08, 2018, 07:41:32 PM
Unlike you Laurie, not everyone was a born Uber driver! You nomad you!

lmao  I do get around a bit Mawny. Be nice, remember I know where you live ....

Hugs, (even for you, Mini)
  Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: KathyLauren on May 08, 2018, 07:21:08 PM

Kathy's coming to visit us! Maybe she'll be here the same time as Jayne!

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Karen

Danielle, thanks again for your posts!   Congratulations on you amazing date.  She sounds really nice and genuine...that's pretty special.  Ps. You look so amazing in the photo. 

Karen
Karen

* felt different like I did not fit, with strong feminine feelings and gender questions my entire life
* Sept 2016 - January 2017 real began to seriously question and research gender
* August 2017 friend explains transgender and gender vs sexual orientation, and immediately felt shock and begin to believe I maybe transgender
* March 2018 after 3 therapists, accepts I am transgender and am transitioning
* July 18, 2018 began HRT
* Feb 4, 2019 began Estrogen
  •  

Dena

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 08, 2018, 02:47:32 PM
The mystery of the pink lid.
The pink lid is the work of #4. The reason you don't see pink lids on other cups is because #4 requested the coffee shop put in a stock of pink lids just for you and paid the cost of a minimal order which could be 500-1000 lids or more. As you stated the necklace, card, chocolate and coffee with the pink lid came from #4, the only orders receiving the pink lid have #4's mark on them. The pink lids are also sending the message "I know the truth but to me, your fully feminine.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •