News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: JudiBlueEyes on May 14, 2018, 12:09:21 PM
OK Danielle maybe I missed it, but how did you end up selecting the town you live in to start over?  I am so curious.  I recall you saying you lived previously in the western continental US.  The small town I live in doesn't have a tenth of the activity your town has!!  We have 6000 people in 20 sq miles, mostly rural. 
Judi

@JudiBlueEyes   Well, this calls for a longer than planned reply to you, many of the details of my relocation are back there somewhere on my thread and also on some other various threads around Susan's, but I will give you the "not so short story" in my reply, and this time I will add a few details that I had not revealed before.

Before I came-out full time over a year and a half ago I was an accounting executive in a medium sized firm as my old male-self.   
To my family, when I announced my transition plans over 4 years ago my parents and close long time friends just about wrote me off and disowned me.   Then a year later I started HRT (over 3 years ago in March 2015) and that just added to the isolation from those that I have known for so long including my immediate family, plus, at my job it was becoming obvious to all that "something" was happening to me.  I felt that the job thing was going to be difficult with my new trans self plus my family and friends and even my acquaintances were very distant with me... their small talk and conversations were always guarded and very brief.  More details about my parents and life long friends and how they have continued to avoid and disown me and to not accept me are in this thread somewhere.   
***The bight spot I am so happy about is that when I called my mother on the phone this last Christmas, while it was a nervous and truncated conversation, when we ended the call she said.. "I love you Danielle."  That was the very first time ever that someone in my family or anyone back where I lived before has called me by my female name.

I had been a moderator on an Accounting Forum that had national scope and I had found out that one of the members that for years that I exchanged many posts with, an older gentleman, was giving up his small Accounting and Tax business in a far away, and very small remote town in the middle of nowhere.  Wow, that sounded like an ideal situation for my given the issues that I mentioned in my previous paragraph.

After I researched the opportunity, I found out by talking to one of the city businessmen that there were no other CPAs or accounting businesses anywhere nearby for miles and miles.   I immediately, without going there, put a deposit on the lease for the office space that the older gentleman had on the forum I was on and had described to me. I trusted him and I am glad I did.  The businessman  there sent me pictures and descriptions about the town and about the previous business.  I have never been married and have no children and therefore relocation was fairly straight forward. That was in December 2016...  I immediately quit my male accounting job, went Full-Time and made the move. I sold my home in less than 2 weeks, packed my downsized stuff in a moving van and relocated to start my own business as a self-employed woman.  A real Leap of Faith for sure.   

I have been passing without difficulty for well over 2 and a half years so that was not an issue and I was not going to make big proclamations about being a trans-woman, especially to the townspeople in a very conservative small town.

Once I arrived there and set up my business, I was worried that perhaps I should have relocated to a large city where I could get lost in the crowd, but my worries were for not.   I made lots of friends, acquaintances and developed many business clients very quickly, much more quickly than in a large city I think.

Until very recently no one in this town had the slightest idea about me being a trans-woman,  I had developed a close network of cis-female friends that I hung around with and regularly go to the gym with... and they had no idea
about my past male existence.   I was certainly worried about the day that I would come out to the people here and also I was drawing attention from several romantically interested parties, I guess that the new girl in town draws a lot of attention.   Well about a month or so ago, it all came out with very positive results and acceptance with very few exceptions... those details are all throughout my thread here.

So @JudiBlueEyes, that should catch you up to what is happening in my life.
Sorry for the length of my reply post, but the story really can't be told in just a few sentences.  I won't blame any of my readers when seeing the length of this reply claiming TLDR (Too Long Didn't Read) and moving on.
Thanks for your reply and your question on my thread.

Hugs, Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 14, 2018, 01:01:42 PM
@JudiBlueEyes   Well, this calls for a longer than planned reply to you, many of the details of my relocation are back there somewhere on my thread and also on some other various threads around Susan's, but I will give you the "not so short story" in my reply, and this time I will add a few details that I had not revealed before.

Before I came-out full time over a year and a half ago I was an accounting executive in a medium sized firm as my old male-self.   
To my family, when I announced my transition plans over 4 years ago my parents and close long time friends just about wrote me off and disowned me.   Then a year later I started HRT (over 3 years ago in March 2015) and that just added to the isolation from those that I have known for so long including my immediate family, plus, at my job it was becoming obvious to all that "something" was happening to me.  I felt that the job thing was going to be difficult with my new trans self plus my family and friends and even my acquaintances were very distant with me... their small talk and conversations were always guarded and very brief.  More details about my parents and life long friends and how they have continued to avoid and disown me and to not accept me are in this thread somewhere.   
***The bight spot I am so happy about is that when I called my mother on the phone this last Christmas, while it was a nervous and truncated conversation, when we ended the call she said.. "I love you Danielle."  That was the very first time ever that someone in my family or anyone back where I lived before has called me by my female name.

I had been a moderator on an Accounting Forum that had national scope and I had found out that one of the members that for years that I exchanged many posts with, an older gentleman, was giving up his small Accounting and Tax business in a far away, and very small remote town in the middle of nowhere.  Wow, that sounded like an ideal situation for my given the issues that I mentioned in my previous paragraph.

After I researched the opportunity, I found out by talking to one of the city businessmen that there were no other CPAs or accounting businesses anywhere nearby for miles and miles.   I immediately, without going there, put a deposit on the lease for the office space that the older gentleman had on the forum I was on and had described to me. I trusted him and I am glad I did.  The businessman  there sent me pictures and descriptions about the town and about the previous business.  I have never been married and have no children and therefore relocation was fairly straight forward. That was in December 2016...  I immediately quit my male accounting job, went Full-Time and made the move. I sold my home in less than 2 weeks, packed my downsized stuff in a moving van and relocated to start my own business as a self-emplyed woman.  A real Leap of Faith for sure.   

I have been passing without difficulty for well over 2 and a half years so that was not an issue and I was not going to make big proclamations about being a trans-woman, especially to the townspeople in a very conservative small town.

Once I arrived there and set up my business, I was worried that perhaps I should have relocated to a large city where I could get lost in the crowd, but my worries were for not.   I made lots of friends, acquaintances and developed many business clients very quickly, much more quickly than in a large city I think.

Until very recently no one in this town had the slightest idea about me being a trans-woman,  I had developed a close network of cis-female friends that I hung around with and regularly go to the gym with... and they had no idea
about my past male existence.   I was certainly worried about the day that I would come out to the people here and also I was drawing attention from several romantically interested parties, I guess that the new girl in town draws a lot of attention.   Well about a month or so ago, it all came out with very positive results and acceptance with very few exceptions... those details are all throughout my thread here.

So @JudiBlueEyes, that should catch you up to what is happening in my life.
Sorry for the length of my reply post, but the story really can't be told in just a few sentences.  I won't blame any of my readers when seeing the length of this reply claiming TLDR (Too Long Didn't Read) and moving on.
Thanks for your reply and your question on my thread.

Hugs, Danielle

You weathered the perfect storm @Alaskan Danielle and it has spit you out in a paradise we all dream of.

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

islandgirl

Wow! You are one brave girl! To take such a leap into an unknown environment takes a lot of courage! Your skill set did allow for a fair bit of mobility, but moving to such an small remote, yet beautiful place is still a huge deal. Your description of your isolation within your family and community rings so true with me. I do have a small group of friends that have accepted me from the beginning and they have been so important to me over the last three plus years. As things in my relationship move along towards the inevitable conclusion, I too am looking at relocation. I am retired and so a job is not something that will tie me a location. Timing is what will be the issue.

You are such an inspiration! Hugs, Kelly.
  •  

Jayne01

I read your long reply Danielle. I already knew lots of the details from closely following your thread, but not was a good refresher, summarising how you got to your current place. You are a real inspiration, not only to other trans p poke, but to all people about life in general. The world needs more people like you. You must be very proud of the person you are.

Looking forward to more of your posts, and an update with what your suitors are up to.

Jayne
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Shy on May 14, 2018, 12:54:36 PM

I don't run races, just for wellbeing.

I try to do at least one 50k a year, sometimes two. I hardly ran at all last year as it was my coming out year and just couldn't focus. That's the first time in about twenty years that I missed a slot.
I like to trail run, often barefoot if the terrain allows. My training usually starts off by heart rate and when I find my fitness returning I go by feel and pace. I'm no spring chicken so take it steady, I'm quit a measured runner and know when to back off.
Distance running is my medicine, my meditation. I think a year off did me good, but it's time to get back on the horse again. My soul needs it and the endorphins are a bonus. :)

So 7 miles this morning from a slightly relapsed fitness base. I soon found my rhythm though, the hills seemed o.k. So in better shape than I thought. I'm a bit like the Duracell bunny when I get going ;D I'll see how I recover the next few days and evaluate from there.
I felt a little dysphoric initially not having my wig and face on, but in a way it was nice not to think about gender and just enjoy the countryside.

Peace and love and all that good stuff,

Sadie

@Shy   Heya Sadie... the Duracell Bunny.... thanks for responding to my questions about your running event.    Oh yeah, once you are running, jogging and walking all the time and then take a year off... it for sure does take a little time to get back in the groove mentally and physically....

Hmmm, barefoot, the trails there must be in better shape than they are here... my feet would be severely cut up if I ran the trails barefoot.

I agree about distance running being a good medicine and a time for meditation... I ponder all kinds of thoughts and even come up with solutions to the issues that I am facing during my time of solitude when running a long course.

OH, when is the big 50K event going to take place???

Thanks for your reply post.
Hugs and best wishes to  you, and like a friend of mine always says: "Peace and love and all that good stuff"
Danielle

•  

Shy

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 14, 2018, 01:48:12 PM
@Shy   Heya Sadie... the Duracell Bunny

OH, when is the big 50K event going to take place???

I usually aim for September. It all depends on how the trainings gone and if I remain injury free.
At my age it's all about finding a balance and being patient, so when I feel ready I'll just head out the door one day and keep going Forrest Gump style. ;D
It takes a while, I won't start carrying a pack for a while yet which limits my training distance. I'll hope to be up to 15mile weekend runs by the end of July. From that point I'll get in a few 20 milers and then taper off for a few weeks.
I'm not one for rigid running plans, I try to be as flexible as possible. The important thing is to enjoy the process not run myself into the ground.

Peace and love and all that good stuff,

Sadie
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Allison S on May 14, 2018, 06:27:31 PM
After a long day and walking around.. no makeup and can't really do much with my hair yet [emoji28]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

@Allison S :   I am always glad to see your latest pictures.   Regarding your hair, I would bet that a hair salon could do miracles with a nice feminine style...  .. it looks just about long enough for that.  You better get some sun girl.... you look a little pale... be certain to not get a sunburn however.   
I think that you look really nice ... and you have short-shorts on too...  as our old male selves we could never wear short-shorts, but I like them now.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

JudiBlueEyes

Thank you for the update Danielle.  I hoped it wasn't too invasive to ask.  What a wonderful occurrence of serendipity to know that retiring CPA.  I can't say you took a big chance as you seem to be one who does her homework before taking action.  Being single also made the decision easier I'm sure.  There is risk in everything we do.  The goal is to minimize it as you obviously did.  BTW: I've read your posts and have thought many times "is there nothing this woman can't do?"  Keep living life to its fullest!!

Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Allison S

Oh no I don't trust hairstylists they've done me wrong. I'll just put up with it a few more months and let it keep growing.
Thanks Danielle, I know you mean well but someone has to represent the pale lol this is nothing my sister is even paler than me [emoji28]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Rachel

I can not wait for you suitor update.

If I can remember to get a pic at work and one in the state park with a 60 pound pack after a 7 or so mile hike I will share both. It was 58 Saturday and I was sweating with just UA on and the packs. I am planning to do 10 miles when I can resume exercise.
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas in 2020 FEMLAR
  •  

sarah1972

Now every time I have to go to the dentist, I have to think of the fate between Danielle and suitor #4. ❤️

Ugh - need to have a wisdom tooth removed.

Should we start posting dentist selfies for a Dentist Montage? [emoji23]

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: sarah1972 on May 15, 2018, 11:37:17 AM
Now every time I have to go to the dentist, I have to think of the fate between Danielle and suitor #4. ❤️

Ugh - need to have a wisdom tooth removed.

Should we start posting dentist selfies for a Dentist Montage? [emoji23]

@sarah1972    Sarah:  Ughhh, I have never had a tooth pulled and I have only had ONE cavity and filling in my life...  I guess that I am fortunate that way.   I have heard that having a wisdom tooth pulled can be quite an experience.... I hope that your procedure goes well for you.

Hmmm,  what are you going to do when your Dental Hygienist flirts with you when you are there?? 

I had met my dental hygienist female Suitor #4 when I became a part of the gym girls group... then I went to my local Dental office to get my teeth cleaned and low and behold there she was!!!   It was a fortuitous trip to get my teeth cleaned, because all of that was the catalyst for my coming out to the town.  Who knew that they could tell I was born a male by looking at my teeth.
The rest is new history for me.

So, when will you be going to get your tooth pulled???   Soon?
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Tuesday morning update:
Hmmm, my suitor #1 ... the guy that invited me to dinner and then "had" to cancel... 
It seems that he is missing in action and never came up with a new time.
This morning at the coffee shop I was getting my coffee and some cookies to take back to my office... 
oh, and just a plain "White Lid"   What happened?   Hmmm.

Anyway, I am swamped with paperwork... my desk is a disaster area. 
I never really had the extra time to neaten things up from the mess of paperwork during tax time in early April.... 
Well, as I have said many times previously  "Busy people are happy people"
and the good news is that my business is booming so that is making me happy, I've got bills to pay !!!

Sorry, but this time no exciting Suitor news to report but the coffee and cookies are very good.

More updates later...

Hugs to all,
Danielle

•  

sarah1972

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 15, 2018, 12:49:23 PM
@sarah1972    Sarah:  Ughhh, I have never had a tooth pulled and I have only had ONE cavity and filling in my life...  I guess that I am fortunate that way.   I have heard that having a wisdom tooth pulled can be quite an experience.... I hope that your procedure goes well for you.

@Alaskan Danielle  - You are really lucky for having good teeth. I would also guess that having good teeth would be a pre-cursor for having a dental hygienist flirting with you.
I had three wisdom teeth removed a few years ago, and yes, it is quite an experience. Soup for a few days, ice pack and pain killers.
Right now I am trying to push it out, but I know there is a time limit on it. Maybe later this year. It is not critical but should be done within the next 12 month.

Hmmm,  what are you going to do when your Dental Hygienist flirts with you when you are there??

Lucky enough there is no danger from either side. My dentist however... seems to have a crush on my credit card. And just in case? Cold showers are always an option ;D

Who knew that they could tell I was born a male by looking at my teeth.
The rest is now history for me.

I had no idea either. It was a big surprise reading it in your thread earlier. It does make some sense, but who knew that it is so different? I have been at my dentist for years, so they did see me go through my transformation. Only ask recently was if I am on any new medication, so he got the entire HRT download. No blink.

•  

sarah1972

Oh no! So sorry Danielle, we all feel with you.

Odd about suitor #1 - If I would have to cancel on someone the way he did, there would be flower deliveries, status updates and certainly a card with an apology. Might be a bit extreme, but some communications would be expected. He does not know what he is missing!

I hope he is just swamped with work an realizes his mistake before he gets in trouble with all your fans here.

No more pink lid? Very strange indeed.

Maybe you need to plan a date for either or both remaining ones...

Big Hug, stay strong!

~Sarah

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 15, 2018, 01:57:40 PM
Tuesday morning update:
Hmmm, my suitor #1 ... the guy that invited me to dinner and then "had" to cancel... 
It seems that he is missing in action and never came up with a new time
This morning at the coffee shop I was getting my coffee and some cookies to take back to my office... 
oh, and just a plain "White Lid"   What happened?   Hmmm.

Sorry, but this time no exciting Suitor news to report but the coffee and cookies are very good.

More updates later...

Hugs to all,
Danielle

•  

Maddie86

woah, my picture is in your picture lol! I'm sorry about suitor 1, I wouldn't give up hope just yet though! and that white lid looks a little disappointing as well, but I'm glad your business is doing so well!
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Maddie86 on May 15, 2018, 03:28:47 PM
woah, my picture is in your picture lol! I'm sorry about suitor 1, I wouldn't give up hope just yet though! and that white lid looks a little disappointing as well, but I'm glad your business is doing so well!

@Maddie86    Oh yeah... no worries, there are more fish in the stream...  I will be hoping for a pink lid again.... I am just about certain that it was #4 (she gave me the necklace and card)  or maybe #3 (the shy one)   .... could it have been the Barista?  Come to think of it she was not working this morning and there was another barista in her place.

Yes, your picture is in my the picture I posted on my thread this morning... I had just finished viewing and reading the introduction you wrote for your new thread when I went over and got my coffee... and then when I came back to my office I took the picture.   Sorry about the mess on my desk... but the clutter means work which means income.

Thanks for your reply post,
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

MissyMay2.0

I had met my dental hygienist female Suitor #4 when I became a part of the gym girls group... then I went to my local Dental office to get my teeth cleaned and low and behold there she was!!!   It was a fortuitous trip to get my teeth cleaned, because all of that was the catalyst for my coming out to the town.  Who knew that they could tell I was born a male by looking at my teeth.
The rest is new history for me.

So, when will you be going to get your tooth pulled???   Soon?
Hugs,
Danielle

I don't know for sure, but I think that some of the female teeth may be shaped differently, or may be smaller than xy teeth, and the shape of the jaw and chin are different also.

I went to see a new dentist a few months ago, and I wrote *I am a transgender female* on the intake form just in case they couldn't tell or were on the fence about it;  I do this with all Doctors, since I realize that I am physically different than a cis female; and besides, medical professionals notice anatomical differences that most people don't, and I also want the appropriate treatment, and the best care, so they need to know my full medical history. I wouldn't expect them to tell all their friends and give them my name though, since that would be a breach of trust, and probably an ethical violation.

•  

Northern Star Girl

snipped: 
Quote from: MissyMay2.0 on May 15, 2018, 06:28:07 PM
I don't know for sure, but I think that some of the female teeth may be shaped differently, or may be smaller than xy teeth, and the shape of the jaw and chin are different also.

@MissyMay2.0   Yes, you are correct. ...
cis-female teeth are generally smaller all around,  and especially the upper centrals (the upper front teeth)
Thank you for posting your reply.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

I was at work at 6:30AM this morning and got kinda caught up with my paperwork backlog so I closed early at 4:10PM... before you say that I have it easy by closing early.... note that my workday today was almost 10 hours.

Tuesday, May 15, 2018:   
Today my "breakfast was 2 cookies and coffee from the next door coffee shop, see picture on earlier post reply on this thread, then I got really busy with clients coming into my office so I ended up skipping lunch and just had a Snickers candy bar.... 

I was really hungry and wanted a comfort food dinner so I went directly home to make myself a nice meal....
Lean Hamburger meat cooked with mushrooms, onions and pinch of Garlic. 
Mashed potatoes, Steamed Broccoli and Cauliflower.

comfort food... mmm, mmm, good.
Hugs,
Danielle

•