Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laurie

Danielle,

Your comfort food sounds and looks delicious. One question though. Why are you serving it on the bathroom floor?

Hugs,
  Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Jayne01

Hi Danielle,

I just got caught up on your thread.
I wonder what happened with suitor #1? Is he back in town? I think the reason he cancelled your dinner was because he had to go out of town if I remember right. If he returned back to town without contacting you and flooding you with apologies, then I would like his contact details. Your protection detail up here in the popcorn gallery will want to pay him a visit.... nobody leaves our Alaskan girl hanging like that without explanation and apologies!

Your cookies look yummy! Interesting about the white lid. Was it the barista all along behind the pink lids? Or maybe the usual barista is the only one who has been briefed to supply you with pink lids. My money is still on #4 as the pink lid mastermind.

I haven't had dinner yet, and am feeling hungry. The photo of your comfort food is making me drool. Wanna come for a visit and cook for my wife and I? We have a spare room and it's nice and warm down here! [emoji12]

Keep those snickers bars down to a minimum otherwise you will have to spend extra time at the gym.

It's great to hear your business is doing well.

Thanks for updating us on how you are going. I'm looking forward to your next update.

Hug,
Jayne
  •  

TonyaW

Quote from: MissyMay2.0 on May 15, 2018, 06:28:07 PM
I don't know for sure, but I think that some of the female teeth may be shaped differently, or may be smaller than xy teeth, and the shape of the jaw and chin are different also.

I went to see a new dentist a few months ago, and I wrote *I am a transgender female* on the intake form just in case they couldn't tell or were on the fence about it;  I do this with all Doctors, since I realize that I am physically different than a cis female; and besides, medical professionals notice anatomical differences that most people don't, and I also want the appropriate treatment, and the best care, so they need to know my full medical history. I wouldn't expect them to tell all their friends and give them my name though, since that would be a breach of trust, and probably an ethical violation.
Medical professionals do need to know.  You'd think they would have more options than M or F for their records though.  I see that since my name and gender marker changed with my insurance, my clinic now lists in my needed health screenings a cervical cancer test.  Probably not a big deal but it means they might not want to cover prostrate screenings for a female.
Quote from: Laurie on May 16, 2018, 01:13:11 AM
Danielle,

Your comfort food sounds and looks delicious. One question though. Why are you serving it on the bathroom floor?

Hugs,
  Laurie
Looks more like some restaurant kitchen floors that I mopped as a teenager.

And back to topic.

If no one has seen suitor #1, could be he's away on a family emergency? Could explain the lack of contact. 

Pink lids? Guessing the regular barista was involved in that some how, either the doer or go between so the new one may not have been aware.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: TonyaW on May 16, 2018, 06:59:56 AM
Medical professionals do need to know.  You'd think they would have more options than M or F for their records though.  I see that since my name and gender marker changed with my insurance, my clinic now lists in my needed health screenings a cervical cancer test.  Probably not a big deal but it means they might not want to cover prostrate screenings for a female.

I asked my primary doctor about that. The way their clinic software works, they change the gender marker to your identification and check a box (I don't know what it's titled) to indicate Trans - until GCS. Then they uncheck the box and put an entry in the notes indicating that prostate tests are still required.

- Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Laurie on May 16, 2018, 01:13:11 AM
Danielle,

Hugs,
  Laurie

@Laurie
   Ha,ha, ha.....  no confusion for me....  In the bathrooms the tile is a pale blue so I won't get confused about what room I am in!!!

Whoever built my home here before I bought it had tile put in everywhere....  kitchen counter tops, breakfast bar where the picture was taken, some of the floors in the entree way, etc.     In the kitchen they did a nice job with a granite island around the stove top where the other picture was taken.... plus they had put in full-size Double Ovens .... all of that is perfect for me because of my love of baking and cooking.   

Thank you for your reply post on my thread.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Northern Star Girl

UPDATE, Wednesday Morning, May 16

Quote from: TonyaW on May 16, 2018, 06:59:56 AM
Medical professionals do need to know.  You'd think they would have more options than M or F for their records though.  I see that since my name and gender marker changed with my insurance, my clinic now lists in my needed health screenings a cervical cancer test.  Probably not a big deal but it means they might not want to cover prostrate screenings for a female.Looks more like some restaurant kitchen floors that I mopped as a teenager.

And back to topic.

If no one has seen suitor #1, could be he's away on a family emergency? Could explain the lack of contact. 

Pink lids? Guessing the regular barista was involved in that some how, either the doer or go between so the new one may not have been aware.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

@TonyaW

Regarding my regular GP doctor, there is no apparent confusion about my trans-woman status... and even though I have been full-time and passing flawlessly for over a year and a half when I relocated here, prostate exams and PSA blood tests were discussed and done.   My records regarding my gender and my female name with my insurance company were changed well beforehand and there was never an issue with the male specific exam and insurance coverage.

Oh, my home here has tile everywhere....   the kitchen counter tops is that mauve colored tile, the bathrooms floors are done with a light pale blue tile, the main entree way is done with a light gray tile.  The kitchen floors are done with laminate like Pergo or something......   so no confusion for me about what room I am in.
~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~

@TonyaW and my readers: 
     Consider the following my May 16th Wednesday morning UPDATE:

Oh yes, and back to topic:   I am certain that Male Suitor #1 is back in town...  I have heard from him since he returned from his "unexpected" out of town trip... and I even saw him when I was in town doing a little shopping, we briefly chatted, never did bring up the canceled dinner date and he never followed up with a proposed new date and time.... it will be interesting to see what happens next.... meanwhile I think that the regular barista certainly knows what's going on and when I go into work this morning and get my coffee, I am hoping that she will be working the coffee counter...  it is only 5:30am here so I will know something when I get there in about an hour.   I also have a hunch that the regular barista might have a crush on me... she could be a new suitor #5 as @Laurie mentioned in a reply comment last week... as follows:

Quote from: Laurie on May 08, 2018, 11:58:42 PM
The Barista is #5 or in cahoots with the real culprit.....
As others have commented, it would be a good bet that female Suitor #4 is the instigator of the PINK LID affair as evidenced by her gift of a necklace, card and a coffee with a Pink Lid... but it gets confusing because the Pink Lid originally showed up back in early April by the hand of Suitor #3, the shy guy. ....  and with no previous suitor involved, I got Pink Lids a few times just getting my coffee myself....  all of a sudden now it might be becoming clear that the Barisata did it!!!! ... and @Laurie may be correct about her being my new Suitor #5 ???
Male suitor #1 better get with the program because it appears that he has serious competition.  I will try to keep everyone updated.   

Oh my, where did the time go... it is now 6am, I need to finish getting ready and get going to work soon.
Hugs to all,
Danielle

•  

Jessica

Enjoy being the "Hunted Prey" Danielle!  Let them woo you, while you sort out who is who, then let the hunted be the hunter.

Everyday brings change, and the world puts on a new face
Sudden things rearrange, and this whole world seems like a new place
Oh yeah, secretly I been tailing you
Like a fox that prays on a rabbit
Had to get you and so I knew
I had to learn your ways and habits
Oh, you were the catch that I was after
But I looked up and I was in your arms and I knew that I was captured
What's this whole world comin' to
Things just ain't the same
Any time the hunter gets captured by the game
I had to lay such a tender trap
Hoping you might fall into it
Love hit me like a sudden slap
One kiss and then I knew it
Oh, my plans didn't work out like I thought
'Cause I had laid my trap for you but it seems like I got caught
What's this whole world comin' to
Things just ain't the same
Any time the hunter gets captured by the game
Songwriters: William Robinson Jr.
When the Hunter Gets Captured by the Game

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Allison S

I'm a bit disappointed in #1, mostly because I've been rooting for him a bit.. Well, you're right about there being plenty of other fish in the stream.
Have you considered making a move? I mean maybe you have, and if not that's okay too. I'm just throwing that idea out there [emoji2][emoji13]

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

•  

Alyssa Bree

I have high hopes for suitor #5 joining the fray but i still think suitor #4 is in a class by herself at this point.  ;)

xoxoxo
Alyssa
Your NEEDS drive your WANTS which drive your ACTIONS. To not take action is to not meet your needs.

I am like an archaeological excavation - being uncovered piece by piece, slowly...methodically... until all of the real ME stands proud in the light of day.
  •  

Jayne01

Hi Danielle,
We have tiles all through most of our house too. It's great in the summer, but feels a little cold in the winter. Our winters are not even remotely like yours, so I shouldn't complain about cold.

Strange that #1 didn't mention the cancelled dinner date, offered no apology or even suggested a possible new date. Maybe he lost interest and doesn't have the courage to say so. It will be his loss. #3 doesn't seem to be doing much other than being nice and friendly. #4 is still my personal favourite. Adding a #5 to the mix is interesting.

I hope you have a great day. Keep your updates coming.

Hug,
Jayne
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Another UPDATE today... Wednesday afternoon:
So far it has been a very interesting and revealing day.... and it is not even quitting time yet.
This is fairly long and I won't feel bad if you don't read it all.  Frankly I am mostly writing this for me so I can try to work things out in my mind.

I arrived at work early this morning as is usually the case, went next door to the coffee shop to get my morning espresso.  The regular Barista was there this time, and I got my coffee handed to me before I could even order and pay... and it had a pink lid on it. "All paid for" she said.  It was about that time I was going to ask the Barista about the pink lids and who is paying for my coffee, the owner saw me and signaled me over to where she was by the kitchen door.  She greeted me and asked if she could bring me lunch to my office before noon and she said that she wanted to talk to me while I had lunch.   As I was leaving the coffee shop I saw mostly people that I know, made friendly small small talk with a few of them, as I approached the door the Barista called out to me and wished me a good day at work.  All in all, that kind of stuff is not unusual but then I had to wait until lunch time to find out what the owner lady wanted to talk to me about.

It seemed like an eternity to wait for the owner to come over with my lunch... I had a couple chairs handy near a small table I have in my small customer waiting area.... well she got to my office at about 11:30AM because she knows that I eat early most days because I start my work day so early, plus it is Wednesday, it is my gym day with my gym girls group later in the afternoon.

The owner brought me a turkey club sandwich and a side of coleslaw and an ice tea... anything the coffee shop makes is always terrific.

Well, she started out by saying that she and all of her employees really like me and enjoy seeing me when I come in... which is usually 2 or 3 times a day.  She went on to say that when I am not there I am the subject of much conversation among her customers... almost always good and nice things since I arrived in town as a full-time woman to start my business back at the end of 2016, but she went on to tell me that in the last month some of the conversations have not been very amiable toward me... she said that likely coincided with the news around town of my past.  Recently she had to go to a table of 4 loud and belligerent customers and tell them to knock it off, the woman you are talking about is my friend and friends of many here.  Then one of them, a lady said loudly  "she's no woman, she's just a man trying to be a woman"  At the table next to those 4 customers a man spoke up and told the belligerent lady to "shut up and that the young woman that you are talking about is a friend and more of a woman and more of a lady then you will ever be."   Wow, this was heartbreaking for me to hear but it was nice to hear that I have friends and defenders too.

I mentioned to the owner about my PINK LID and asked who is occasionally paying for my morning coffee.  She told me that the PINK LID was the Barista's idea (she put in a small order for them) and that if one of my interested parties hasn't already paid for it then the Barista pays for my coffee sometimes.   The Barista and most of the servers there seem to be aware of who my suitors are so when they come in to purchase and bring me coffee she will put a PINK LID on it.
Now, this is important NEWS....  I asked her what is happening with my Suitor #1 (who is a business man that she has known for years) and also knows that we went on a dinner date... the owner told me that she overheard a conversation that he was having with a woman there who was sitting at a table having a conversation over lunch with him.   The owner overheard her saying #1 "you are not really dating that half woman, half man, are you?   The woman and #1 then continued with an overall less than flattering conversation about me. ...  that was the very day that he had to "unexpectedly" go out of town and had to cancel our upcoming date.
The owner told me  "If he listens to that woman and doesn't continue to date you that it will be his loss, and besides you have 2 or 3 others that really like you and that are not concerned at all about your past."   She brought up the dental hygienist #4 and said that she comes in the coffee shop all the time and asks how I am doing...  (#4 is the one that gave me a necklace, coffee with a Pink Lid and a lovely card)... I put up a picture somewhere back on this thread.
The owner did admit that the regular Barista has a crush on me and that is why she buys my coffee for me sometimes... and throws in a couple cookies or a muffin at times.

So, perhaps I need to revise my Suitor List.... obviously I should scratch off #1 and #2 and perhaps add the Barista as #5 ???  That leaves me with #3, #4 and maybe #5 ...
...managing my suitor list is mentally exhausting. ;)
***It is interesting that in her previous comment @Jayne01 was very correct about revising my suitors list, perhaps I should ask her to manage my suitors for me. :)

Well, that is the good and bad of it.   Frankly, and it is surprising that I feel this way, but I am relieved that the owner came over to talk to me... I am also quite relieved that some of the drama in my life is starting be resolved.

I need to get back to my papers on my desk now,  I will be closing in about an hour to go to the gym with my true friends that fully accept me....  I now realize that in this town I have a lot of friends and supporting acquaintances all around me.  The coffee shop owner is a very small town sure knows what's going on.   Her coffee shop is like the town gossip and meet & greet center.

HUGS to all,
Danielle

•  

Laurie

I agree with the owner about #1, Scratch him off the list. You now know he is more worried about his image than you. If he was worth your time he would not have listened to that catty (likely jealous) female. He's history.
  I hope you cheered for your supporters next door. Especially the nice owner and the man that backed her up. I hope the nasty folk left in a tizzy (or were told to leave)
  #4 is still the front runner but you might want to talk with #5.... Something could develop from it too. She sounds sweet also.

I'll be looking for the next update.

Hugs,
  Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

KathyLauren

Wow, what a mixed bag to deal with.  It is sad but not surprising that there are a******s to deal with in your town, but I am happy to hear that you have friends who will defend you.

I had wondered if suitor #1 stood you up on that dinner date because he had heard about your past.  Sounds like that was indeed the case.  So, he's out of the running.

You have an interesting life, Danielle, and I hope you are enjoying all the positive attention.  Friends who will stand by you are priceless.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

sarah1972

Wow! What an update, I have to admit I was in tears half way through.

So sorry, #1 turned out that way. I think many of us had a feeling about this. And the owner is right, it would be his loss.

I am amazed, how many people did and do stand up for you. Usually business owners try not to offend any of their paying customers, so her standing up for you, is truly amazing and speaks to her character as well as yours. You have been an ambassador for the cause. I also really appreciate her taking the time out of her day and fill you in on what is going on. That was very sweet of her!

Seems like the suspicion of a suitor #5 is now confirmed.I somehow have a feeling, there may be a #6 somewhere as well. Only time will tell.

At least there is now a bit more clarity in your life, and amongst all the drama, I am excited and relieved to see how many true friends you have.

Oh.. Maybe suggest to the Barista to color code the lids... Makes it easier for us to keep track.

Got to run to make dinner, more later.

Hugs! and enjoy the gym.

Sarah

•  

Jayne01

Danielle, I am sorry you were the subject of some town gossip. Even in a small town, there will be all kinds of people from open minded kind hearted souls down to scum. Frankly, after learning about #1, I am sorry he even had the opportunity for the pleasure of your company during your previous dinner date. He belongs in the discarded pile with #2. Neither of them are worth another thought.

As for #3, he is not making enough of an effort. I don't think he belongs with #1 & 2 yet. I guess it depends if he is just really shy, or has some reservations based on your past. #4 clearly likes you for who you are and knows about your past, #5 may also be very interested.

The coffee shop owner sounds like a lovely person. It was nice of her to talk with you privately about what was going on behind your back. It certainly helps sort out who is a real friend and who isn't. You are such a beautiful and friendly, kind hearted person. It's no wonder you have people out there watching your back and defending you against the minority of scum.

I can imagine the conversation with the coffee shop owner may have shaken you a little. Don't let it get you down. You are miles above these low life people.

Suitors like #4 and potentially #5 like you for who you are. Your past is irrelevant to them. And I am sure there are many others who have yet to meet you that would love to get to know you. You have lots of supporters watching out for you. They are your true friends.

Your gym session today is good timing. Go and work up a sweat and try to sort out some of your thoughts. Your gym buddies seem like good friends. Lean on them for any support you may need. Although talking about potential suitors may be a little difficult with #4 being one of those friends.

(((((HUGS)))))

Jayne
  •  

Allison S

Okay, who was that man that stood up for you? And can he be a suitor already! that was so nice... him saying that just affirms what we all here think about you. I'm glad that people that know you in person are so fond of you, it justifies my stalking you lol... Just kidding! [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Jessica

Quote from: Allison S on May 16, 2018, 06:29:48 PM
Okay, who was that man that stood up for you? And can he be a suitor already! that was so nice... him saying that just affirms what we all here think about you. I'm glad that people that know you in person are so fond of you, it justifies my stalking you lol... Just kidding! [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Danielle, Allison isn't really kidding you, and we are all stalking you.  Popcorn in hand.

This latest chapter in the perils of the hunted prey is an affirmation that public opinion is actually on the upswing in accepting transgender people.  To have someone publicly defend you speaks volumes considering this is in the wilds of Alaska. 

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Maddie86

wow, that was hard to read. I'm so glad that you have people sticking up for you, but a lot of that bummed me out, you're such a sweet person and if people can't respect that regardless of gender then that's just sad. I really wish I could give you a hug right now!
  •  

MissyMay2.0

Hi Danielle, I am sorry to hear about the haters in town, but they may come around, and if not, at least you do have a support network. I was actually thinking that you should kick #1 to the curb when you wrote that he texted you to cancel your date. And you haven't mentioned if any of your suitors have been calling you and having flirty conversations; I don't want to sound negative, but there seems to be a lot of game playing, with the secret admirer angles, especially since your gal pal #4 already told you she was the admirer who sent you the necklace, and you seem to really like her.
  •  

Alyssa Bree

Danielle - I am beyond happy that you have so many caring people around you...and that there are others in town that come to your defense that may not even really know you. I was really really hoping that #1 did not cancel that date for that reason. At least you can now better navigate your suitor list...particularly with a #5 possibly becoming a real thing. Best wishes!!

xoxoxo
Alyssa
Your NEEDS drive your WANTS which drive your ACTIONS. To not take action is to not meet your needs.

I am like an archaeological excavation - being uncovered piece by piece, slowly...methodically... until all of the real ME stands proud in the light of day.
  •