Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonja

Hi Danielle,

I'm really glad there are people sticking up for you - it will make all the difference in the end I'm sure.
It is fantastic that you've got friends and suitors on your side and if you keep on living your life in such a positive way I think more people will respond in kind.
Most people don't aspire to negativity or negative people, so I think its more than likely that some of the people who are undecided will probably be drawn to your bright smile and positive attitude at some point.  And while it's impossible to entirely weed out negative people from your life (it is for me...) It will be great in the future for you to know that most of the people around accept you for all that you are.

Thinking of you,
Love,

Sonja.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

8:30pm Wednesday night:
Hey all... thank you everyone for your supportive comments today after you read my big update and I met with the coffee shop owner at lunch time.  I really appreciate my Susan's Place friends. 

Actually I think that today was a good day for me... sure there was quite a bit of negativity that came out today and unsavory things were said about me but this was a wonderful thing finding out who my real friends are. 

I felt that was neat that the nice man told that lady to shut up when she was so belligerent and making derogatory remarks about me , I know who he is, he is a truck driver that comes to the coffee shop just about every day and we have had some casual and friendly conversations over coffee from time to time.

Initially I was very saddened when I heard about Suitor #1 and his woman friend that was demeaning me for being a trans-woman...  I am glad that I found out now instead of later if I had invested more romantic interest in him.  Good riddance to him .....and now I am retiring the Suitor #1 designation.

Oh and @Jayne01 ... I did indeed go to the gym and blew off some steam.  It seems that without me saying a word that my gym girls knew all about what happened at the coffee shop this morning,,, oh yeah, and my dental hygienist suitor #4 is one of the ladies in my gym group today.... so I did not talk about my suitor issues but we talked about everything else.  But they probably knew anyway... remember, it's a small town and all of them frequent the coffee shop.

I love my next door coffee shop... it is the town's gossip center, meet and greet center.... and the owner and the employees there are all my friends and supporters so if somebody goes in there and starts saying bad things about me, that accountant next door... they will get an earful from the owner of the coffee shop and a lot of the other customers and employees there that know of me.

One can't get away with much in a small town like this but the good part is that if one makes friends here, there is a good chance that are usually very supportive and loyal friends.

I am done with dinner.... and will be getting ready for bed in another 2  hours or so.  I think I will put on my night clothes and sit down to relax with a book or perhaps some TV watching.   I put on my propane stove to warm up a little, it is cold outside.... I just looked at the thermometer and it is now 39 degrees and falling.... burrrr.

I will probably write more tomorrow... 
Again, I feel quite good about today.... I am a happy camper!!!
Hugs to all,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Alyssa Bree

Danielle, you are amazing. Your positivity is inspiring and infectious! Thank you for that!!!

xoxoxo
Alyssa
Your NEEDS drive your WANTS which drive your ACTIONS. To not take action is to not meet your needs.

I am like an archaeological excavation - being uncovered piece by piece, slowly...methodically... until all of the real ME stands proud in the light of day.
  •  

sarah1972

I was very relieved reading you post in the middle of the night (Thanks Spiro).

I am very happy to see your positive attitude and outlook on life has helped once again. It is so great seeing you have made so many friends.

As Alyssa said: You are amazing, and you are a great role model.

•  

Karen

Danielle, sorry, I am just getting caught up now. 

I still have a a pit in my stomach and tightness in my chest as I reflects on and relate to your journey. 

It is heart warming to hear how many incredible and loving people love and support you.   It is amazing.  And its sad but real that there are fearful and ignorant people in the world.   

The amazing and inspiring part of it all is you.  It is your open, positive and loving approach to life that is so incredible and inspiring for me.   It's what makes the difference.  I know of an incredible trans man / boy, who has been very open, worm and loving and lives in a small remote town...they have had nothing but love and support largely because of their openness and warmth.

I admit to experiencing fear and anxiety as I reflect on your journey and deal with each day and layer of my journey.   Your openness with us, and your positive and loving way helps inspire me and gives me confidence to carry on one day at a time.

Thank you and big hugs

Karen
Karen

* felt different like I did not fit, with strong feminine feelings and gender questions my entire life
* Sept 2016 - January 2017 real began to seriously question and research gender
* August 2017 friend explains transgender and gender vs sexual orientation, and immediately felt shock and begin to believe I maybe transgender
* March 2018 after 3 therapists, accepts I am transgender and am transitioning
* July 18, 2018 began HRT
* Feb 4, 2019 began Estrogen
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Karen on May 17, 2018, 08:58:28 AM
Danielle, sorry, I am just getting caught up now. 

I still have a a pit in my stomach and tightness in my chest as I reflects on and relate to your journey. 

It is heart warming to hear how many incredible and loving people love and support you.   It is amazing.  And its sad but real that there are fearful and ignorant people in the world.   

The amazing and inspiring part of it all is you.  It is your open, positive and loving approach to life that is so incredible and inspiring for me.   It's what makes the difference.  I know of an incredible trans man / boy, who has been very open, worm and loving and lives in a small remote town...they have had nothing but love and support largely because of their openness and warmth.

I admit to experiencing fear and anxiety as I reflect on your journey and deal with each day and layer of my journey.   Your openness with us, and your positive and loving way helps inspire me and gives me confidence to carry on one day at a time.

Thank you and big hugs

Karen

@Karen   Thank you for your heartfelt reply.  In my own life I have found being positive is a powerful tool that helps keep me focused and moving forward improving myself and getting on with my life.   
Negativity just drains our soul and is not a very enjoyable way to go through life and just as important, people that you come across are more accepting and want to be around a person with a positive outlook about life.   Obviously in our lives there are times to reflect and perhaps not feel so positive but it is best to use those times to plan a path to a better outcome.
I trust that you continue updating us with how things are going in your personal journey.   
As we share our successes, our failures, our disappointments, our aspirations and our good times we not only help others but we help ourselves.
Thank you for your reply.

Hugs and well wishes as always,
Danielle

•  

AJ

Danielle,
My dream would be to follow in your footsteps if my wife were to ever decided that our journey is too hard for her.
Thank you for sharing your journey with us!
Having read all of your posts and getting to know you through them, I would be very proud to be called your friend.
Enjoy the ride, the courtships, and keep up that great attitude.
You are beautiful inside and out.
Love,
AJ
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: AJ on May 17, 2018, 02:17:04 PM
Danielle,
My dream would be to follow in your footsteps if my wife were to ever decided that our journey is too hard for her.
Having read all of your posts and getting to know you through them, I would be very proud to be called your friend.
Love,
AJ

Hello @AJ   Thank you for your very nice words and thank you for reading my thread that describes my journey.  I will be looking forward to following your progress in transition decisions.

But first I want to say that I am happy that you joined us and are now posting.

I see that you are new here and may have questions and concerns, this is the right place for you to be to find out what others have done that may have been in your circumstances. 
Be aware that there are lots of members here that can identify with the issues that you brought up in your introduction posting. 

WELCOME to Susan's Place.  You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others about your common trials, tribulations, and successes in your life journey.
It is nice that you have signed up so you can share with others and involve yourself with some give and take with other members.
When frustrated or if you have a successful moment you can share it here if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others. ....

***It's a very good chance that you might find that you will make some new friends here. 

Please come in and get involved at your own pace.  Be sure to look at the Links that I posted below, there is information about the site that will help you navigate around and best utilize the features here.
Again, Welcome.
Danielle

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that all new members should be familiar with:

Things that you should read

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: AJ on May 17, 2018, 02:17:04 PM
Danielle,
Love,
AJ

Oh, by the way @AJ, so that the other members here on the Forums will know that you have become a member of Susan's Place please go to the Introductions Forum to introduce yourself and to briefly tell the other members here about yourself!   You will then have a better chance of getting the answers that you are looking for regarding your specific interests and you will be able to share with others as they share their experiences with you once they know that you have arrived.
Again, Welcome to Susan's Place,
Danielle

•  

steph2.0

Hi Danielle,

I posted this over in my own thread, but maybe it would fit your "hot and sweaty" montage. I was madly glistening in the Florida humidity when this was taken...

Yes, you have permission to use it if you think it's appropriate.

- Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Steph2.0 on May 17, 2018, 02:41:24 PM
Hi Danielle,

I posted this over in my own thread, but maybe it would fit your "hot and sweaty" montage. I was madly glistening in the Florida humidity when this was taken...

Yes, you have permission to use it if you think it's appropriate.

- Stephanie
@Steph2.0   Stephanie: That is a terrific picture of a woman working hard...  thank you for posting it and yes, when I get the montage going this summer your picture will make a great addition.

By the way... you look wonderful... I love your hair, just be careful to not get it caught up in the prop.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Allison S

Quote from: Maddie86 on May 16, 2018, 07:44:16 PM
wow, that was hard to read. I'm so glad that you have people sticking up for you, but a lot of that bummed me out, you're such a sweet person and if people can't respect that regardless of gender then that's just sad. I really wish I could give you a hug right now!
I know Maddie me too ;(

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on May 16, 2018, 06:40:20 PM
Danielle, Allison isn't really kidding you, and we are all stalking you.  Popcorn in hand.

This latest chapter in the perils of the hunted prey is an affirmation that public opinion is actually on the upswing in accepting transgender people.  To have someone publicly defend you speaks volumes considering this is in the wilds of Alaska.

@Jessica & @Allison S     Please continue to "stalk" my thread all that you want, I am just glad that there are people like you that find my thread interesting...  and even some say it is helpful.
Who knew that just writing down my thoughts, issues and events would be interesting to anyone but myself?   
I enjoy any and all responses and suggestions that you and others may have to offer... please keep visiting my thread and "stalking" all that you want ``!!!
Hugs to all,
Danielle

•  

Jayne01

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 17, 2018, 05:16:35 PM
Who knew that just writing down my thoughts, issues and events would be interesting to anyone but myself?   
Are to kidding!!! I am addicted to following your thread. I'm just glad I am on the other side of the world, otherwise you might take out a restraining order on me for stalking you!

As I and many others have mentioned, to are a real inspiration. Continue being amazing and sharing whatever thoughts you feel comfortable sharing. You have a big fan club following you.

Jayne
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Allison S on May 17, 2018, 05:09:38 PM
I know Maddie me too ;(

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

A Big Thank You to ALL of my recent readers for your well wishes, support and your HUGS.   
I am actually very upbeat and positive today about the results of yesterday's revelations at the coffee shop and my meeting and lunch with the Coffee Shop owner.  It is rewarding to know who my friends are in my town.
I feel that I belong where I am...  and the wonderful comments and reply posts from all of my Susan's Place friends are so very much appreciated. 
Hugs and well wishes to all of you.
Danielle

@Allison S    @Maddie86    @Roll     @Karen   @Alyssa Bree  @sarah1972  @MissyMay2.0   @Jayne01  @Sonja  @AJ 
  @Jessica   @Laurie   @KathyLauren    @Steph2.0    @TonyaW    @Rachel    @JudiBlueEyes    @Shy    @islandgirl   @Deborah    @amberwaves  @Dena   @HappyMoni    @SarahFehrman    @I Am Jess   @Chelsea   @davina61   @amandam    @Kendra   @PaulaLee    @Charlie Nicki    @Gertrude    @pamelatransuk    @Natalie.ashlyne  @Nicole70   @Katie Again    @nikkiannukts     @julie-2010     @Megan.   @Susan Baum    @bobbisue    @MistressStevie  @josie76    @JLT1    @Colleen_definitely    @ChrissyRyan    @softbutchharley    @Mumei   @AnamethatstartswithE   @V M 

•  

Northern Star Girl

Lookie what "someone" that I know brought into my office for me about an hour ago....
I am feeling very loved!!!! :icon_love:   
mmm, mmm, solid heart shaped Hersheys milk chocolate and a heart shaped Tootsie Roll Pop.
Danielle

•  

islandgirl

Oh, you are a lucky girl! So loved by your friends (and protected!).  That just reinforces all what you said, in your earlier posts,  about your community and friends! So is this from the barista or suitor #4?

Hope you have a great evening and upcoming weekend! Hugs, Kelly
  •  

Laurie

Back into the normal routine with  goodies added. Wow Danielle, I'm jealous.

Hugs,
  Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Rachel

I loved reading your thread. I am glad you have such strong friends in town and suitors :) .

I especially like your positive attitude when things got tough. I am glad you did not waste energy on the negative people.

The pink lid and heart are adorable. She sounds like such a nice person. The coffee shop person sounds awesome too. You are very lucky to have such good friends.
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas in 2020 FEMLAR
  •  

HappyMoni

Danielle,
   I don't like you because you are trans or cis. I like you because you are a kind, empathetic person. In a way, you are lucky with the recent events at the coffee shop. You got a look at the ugly underbelly of the attitude against trans people and you found amazing, wonderful people who support and love you. Many times I wonder about the nasty talking aimed in my direction. You now have a good idea how things stand. I have to think that is a plus. Anyone who would be interested in you only to flee because of social stigma, well, they are 'worms' anyway. I often have thought of my response should someone refer to me as an 'it' (or something similar.) I think I would state that I would rather be an 'it' than someone low enough to call someone that. You are right though. The best screw you to the haters is to hold one's head up high with a  big smile on one's face.
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •