News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on May 19, 2018, 09:45:48 PM
Ok all caught up know that is an amazing pic of you on the mountains beautiful scenery as well.

I thought you would still have snow. lol just like I get ask you live in Canada how do you heat your igloo lol.

@natalie.ashlyne   There still is lots of snow up in the mountains... but down here in town and in the low foothills where we hiked, the weather has really warmed up.... it is like someone threw a switch and... wow.... it is Springtime and warmer weather.

Oh yeah.... very beautiful scenery all around where I live.
Thanks for your reply posting.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Maddie86

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: TonyaW on May 19, 2018, 04:39:37 PM
Here's one for your hot and sweaty collection.  Just finished cutting the grass.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

@TonyaW   .... great picture for my proposed "hot and sweaty" montage... thank you for posting it.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Jayne01

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 19, 2018, 09:17:17 PM
Update 6:00 pm Saturday night.

Today was a beautiful Spring day, Bright and Sunny and the temperature got up to 65 degrees.   
This morning I worked at my office until noon setting up 2 new clients... then I came right home to change into my hiking clothes to go on a local hike with 2 gals from my Book Club. 

There are lots of hiking opportunities and hiking trails just a couple miles from town.  This afternoon we went on a 9 mile hike into the foothills to a beautiful lake and back.  We sat at the lake for a short time to rest and to talk.

It was so nice to finally get rid of my cold weather cabin fever and get outside and enjoy the beautiful scenery and fresh air.  There are bears and wolves in abundance up here so I never hike alone... and one of us is always "packing".

**** Note: @Jayne01 ... in your last reply comment below you must have mental telepathy.... how did you know I was going on a hike???
Haha, that is funny. I had no idea you were going on a hike. I just remembered you talking about it previously. It looks beautiful where you are.

Yes, please don't hike alone. I'm sure bears and wolves don't look cute and cuddly when you are face to face with one of them.

Jayne
  •  

sarah1972

Aww... look at you two (three)! Looking awesome! Seems like you had an awesome time today and I am glad to hear you got out and could enjoy a nice hike and fresh air! So nice to have these possibilities close by. Glad to hear you are careful when hiking...

Today was a beautiful Spring day, Bright and Sunny and the temperature got up to 65 degrees.   
This morning I worked at my office until noon setting up 2 new clients... then I came right home to change into my hiking clothes to go on a local hike with 2 gals from my Book Club. 

There are lots of hiking opportunities and hiking trails just a couple miles from town.  This afternoon we went on a 9 mile hike into the foothills to a beautiful lake and back.  We sat at the lake for a short time to rest and to talk.

It was so nice to finally get rid of my cold weather cabin fever and get outside and enjoy the beautiful scenery and fresh air.  There are bears and wolves in abundance up here so I never hike alone... and one of us is always "packing".

**** Note: @Jayne01 ... in your last reply comment below you must have mental telepathy.... how did you know I was going on a hike???

•  

Shy

Wow! The scenery looks amazing Danielle. What a lovely photo, a picture of health the both of you.
I can certainly relate to the dreaded cabin fever, it's been a week of sunshine here in the U.K. Spring is bursting through. It really does the soul good after the low blanket of Winter grey and cold. :) I'm just out the door for another run.

Have a lovely day,

Peace and love and all that good stuff,

Sadie
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Shy on May 20, 2018, 03:50:52 AM
Wow! The scenery looks amazing Danielle. What a lovely photo, a picture of health the both of you.
I can certainly relate to the dreaded cabin fever, it's been a week of sunshine here in the U.K. Spring is bursting through. It really does the soul good after the low blanket of Winter grey and cold. :) I'm just out the door for another run.

Have a lovely day,

Peace and love and all that good stuff,

Sadie

@Shy  Dear Sadie, thank your for your reply post.   Oh yeah, for sure, it is finally nice to be able to get outside in the warmer fresh air and stretch my legs....   sure I go to the gym frequently but there is nothing that compares to walking, jogging, running and hiking in the great outdoors, especially when going on the trails and seeing the forest, the hills, the mountains, lakes,streams, and all the beautiful scenery.

Here where I live we have long cold winters but all of a sudden, like a switch is thrown,  it can be summer weather... but the summer seems to be short here so I gotta get out there and enjoy it.

I hope that your training for your big 50K run is going well for you.  Please keep us updated.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Susan Baum

Even though I was only out of town and pretty much off-line for only a week visiting my grandkids, after getting caught up in this thread I feel I must have been gone for a month.

Finding the truths about who your real friends are is beyond priceless. You are proof the old truism is still valid; to make a friend you have to be a friend and you are an AWESOME friend just by being true to yourself. It's better that suitor #1 has shown his true colors, who wants to waste time with one who isn't willing to figure out how gentle a soul you are. Suitor #5 doesn't really surprise me; just like a well-written mystery, the clues have been there all along.

I'm also happy you are able to again enjoy the great outdoors; the scenery there looks gorgeous even if it is still daylight way past your bedtime. I was a member of a search and rescue group for a number of years and, as I live right next to a Rocky Mountain forest as well, have seen what happens when one hikes alone or unprotected far too many times; why am I not surprised you've learned from other's mistakes?

Huge Hugs, awesome one,
Susan
Aging is inevitable - growing up is optional.
  •  

Jessica

Hi Danielle, what a beautiful place to hike at.  There is nothing better to wake your spirit up than fresh air and exercise!  I'm planning my grandsons first backpack trip in Yosemite.  He has done some pretty strenuous hikes there with me, but this time it will be with a pack.  He is nine and my joy in life.  The wildlife in California has its dangerous side too, bears and mountain lions are the main ones to avoid.  More likely than not you won't see any of them, but you do have to take precautions.  In Yosemite, there is no packing heat in the park, so bear caches are the needed equipment to keep supplies from wild animals.  Hanging food from trees doesn't work any longer.  I once watched a mother bear bark at her cubs to climb a tree, paw over paw down a cable between two trees where there were bags of food hanging in the center.  Getting above the bags then dropping down on them, sending it all to the ground. Smart!
You PM'd me asking what my day was like...  I ran the Bay to Breakers race in SF.  The original race was 9 miles, but they added an extra 3k for those brave enough to run down the Great Highway Beach....we are founding members of this course and got extra bling and beer for our efforts.  It's a race that is entirely different than most, as there are a large percentage of runners that are dressed (or undressed, quite often, 23 male, 15 female this year) in various costumes.  I ran as and with a group of mermaids and had a great time.  Hopefully I will get some pics of it from my gal friends that took some and post them.

Hugs and smiles, Jessica

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Laurie

^^^^^^^^^^^^
  Sounds a little fishy to me... I don't see and pictures either....
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Michelle_P

@Alaskan Danielle, you seem like such a nice person.  I'm so happy you have such great allies and supporters in the coffee shop next door, and around town.

The haters gonna hate, but great allies keep them in check.

I'd love to visit someday, if i ever get to that region again.

Hugs, Michelle

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on May 20, 2018, 07:18:43 PM
Hi Danielle, what a beautiful place to hike at.  There is nothing better to wake your spirit up than fresh air and exercise!  I'm planning my grandsons first backpack trip in Yosemite.  He has done some pretty strenuous hikes there with me, but this time it will be with a pack.  He is nine and my joy in life.  The wildlife in California has its dangerous side too, bears and mountain lions are the main ones to avoid.  More likely than not you won't see any of them, but you do have to take precautions.  In Yosemite, there is no packing heat in the park, so bear caches are the needed equipment to keep supplies from wild animals.  Hanging food from trees doesn't work any longer.  I once watched a mother bear bark at her cubs to climb a tree, paw over paw down a cable between two trees where there were bags of food hanging in the center.  Getting above the bags then dropping down on them, sending it all to the ground. Smart!
You PM'd me asking what my day was like...  I ran the Bay to Breakers race in SF.  The original race was 9 miles, but they added an extra 3k for those brave enough to run down the Great Highway Beach....we are founding members of this course and got extra bling and beer for our efforts.  It's a race that is entirely different than most, as there are a large percentage of runners that are dressed (or undressed, quite often, 23 male, 15 female this year) in various costumes.  I ran as and with a group of mermaids and had a great time.  Hopefully I will get some pics of it from my gal friends that took some and post them.

Hugs and smiles, Jessica

@Jessica   Thanks for your reply post, yes it is a wonderful thing to get some fresh air, getting some exercise and enjoying beautiful scenery as well.

Your planned trip wiht your grandsons to Yosemite sound like a wonderful adventure and memorable times for your grandsons and you too!     Oh, look out for the wildlife...  it is called "wild" for a reason.   Hikers and backpackers always should be aware of those possible dangers....  at the very least take some pepper spray with you.

Your Bay to Breakers race sound exciting...  I would love to see some of your pictures... and especially of you dressed as a mermaid.   
As @Laurie mentioned... we need to see pictures.   
You know what we say here on the Forums.... "No pictures?  It didn't happen!!!"

Thanks you for your reply, it was nice to know what you are up to.
Hugs, Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Michelle_P on May 21, 2018, 01:03:28 AM
@Alaskan Danielle, you seem like such a nice person.  I'm so happy you have such great allies and supporters in the coffee shop next door, and around town.

The haters gonna hate, but great allies keep them in check.

I'd love to visit someday, if i ever get to that region again.

Hugs, Michelle

@Michelle_P    Thank you for your reply post and your nice words...
Yes, you are correct, there are haters everywhere one goes but having local supporters and friends are essential to our happiness.

I have always followed your thread and have kept up with your happenings so you are not a stranger to me at all.  On your thread I saw the recent head-shot pictures that you posted... you look great and I love the blue dress that you are wearing and your hair and your inviting smile are terrific...  and I did notice that you used the best new picture (in my opinion) for your new Avatar/Profile picture.... excellent choice.

Again, thank you for your reply post and your kind words.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Jessica

Hey all you Hunted Prey fans!  While I don't want to make our heroine blush, but this needs to be said on the forum.  I sent sweet Danielle a PM that only spoke of the truth in the impact of her thread and tale.
Here it is:
"It is a wonderful thing you do with your thread.  You have accomplished so much with it.  No, I'm not talking about your personal exploits (which are amazing) but of how you have lifted the spirits of many members that feel depressed, alone, hopeless, yearning, despair.  Of how you give hope to everyone that things can turn out okay.  Your life shows that even after great loss (family) you survived and are strong and loved.  Your friends standing up to naysayers and bigots proves that society has a heart and is moving towards acceptance of all.  Your beauty shows that there is a possibility for success for those who try to be who they are.  You have shown that with your heart, you can find someone else's heart. 
Words can't really express what you have meant to everyone here, you are a gem that is finely cut and precious to us all!"

She was graciously overwhelmed, but concerned she couldn't live up to my praise.

Danielle, all I spoke of is of what you have done so far.  Your story is far from over and your style and grace could never disappoint.

Hugs and smiles, Jess

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

islandgirl

Well said Jessica! To see how so many of us have checked in to see what is happening in Alaska and on other threads that Danielle post on. So much support and compassion!

•  

Jayne01

Danielle, what Jessica said. You don't need to live up to those praises, you are already doing it. You are a true inspiration, not only to the trans community, but to society in general. Your attitude towards challenges that life presents (whatever they may be) is something to be admired. When I grow up, I want to be like you.

Jessica,thank you for putting into words what many of us are thinking.

Hugs,
Jayne
  •  

bobbisue

Danielle I must totally agree with Jessica you are truly an inspiration to so many not by being larger than life but rather because you are so sweet and honest you have become the person I aspire to be I have become a much better person over the last 3 years since accepting myself and stories like yours make me realize I really can become the woman I am meant to be

(((((HUGS))))) Bobbisue  :)
[ gotta be me everyone else is taken ]
started HRT june 16 2017              
Out to all my family Oct 21 2017 no rejections
Fulltime Dec 9 2017 ahead of schedule
First pass Dec 11 2017
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on May 21, 2018, 11:23:33 PM
Hey all you Hunted Prey fans!  While I don't want to make our heroine blush, but this needs to be said on the forum.  I sent sweet Danielle a PM that only spoke of the truth in the impact of her thread and tale.
Here it is:
"It is a wonderful thing you do with your thread.  You have accomplished so much with it.  No, I'm not talking about your personal exploits (which are amazing) but of how you have lifted the spirits of many members that feel depressed, alone, hopeless, yearning, despair.  Of how you give hope to everyone that things can turn out okay.  Your life shows that even after great loss (family) you survived and are strong and loved.  Your friends standing up to naysayers and bigots proves that society has a heart and is moving towards acceptance of all.  Your beauty shows that there is a possibility for success for those who try to be who they are.  You have shown that with your heart, you can find someone else's heart. 
Words can't really express what you have meant to everyone here, you are a gem that is finely cut and precious to us all!"

She was graciously overwhelmed, but concerned she couldn't live up to my praise.

Danielle, all I spoke of is of what you have done so far.  Your story is far from over and your style and grace could never disappoint.

Hugs and smiles, Jess

@Jessica    ....Wow, you know how to make me feel loved, but YES indeed I am certainly overwhelmed and am concerned that I can't live up to all the nice words that you wrote.....  and also the lovely comments from
@bobbisue  @Jayne01  and   @islandgirl     All of you know how to put the pressure on me....
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of your very kind words......... and yes, I am blushing.
                        *BLUSHING*   
#4 took my picture at her home last evening when I read your way too kind comments. 
                 Yes that is my very concerned look on my face.

•  

sarah1972

All the compliments are very much deserved @Alaskan Danielle !

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 22, 2018, 10:19:03 AM

@Jessica    ....Wow, you know how to make me feel loved, but YES indeed I am certainly overwhelmed and am concerned that I can't live up to all the nice words that you wrote.....  and also the lovely comments from
@bobbisue  @Jayne01  and   @islandgirl     All of you know how to put the pressure on me....
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of your very kind words......... and yes, I am blushing.
                        *BLUSHING*   
#4 took my picture at her home last evening when I read your way too kind comments. 

•  

Jayne01

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 22, 2018, 10:19:03 AM
                        *BLUSHING*   
                 Yes that is my very concerned look on my face.

Damn girl! Have you ever taken a bad photo? You look amazing!

There is nothing for you to live up to, just keep on doing whatever it is you do and be yourself. That is what the compliments were all for in the first place.

Now, without trying to pry into your personal life too much, #4...at her house??? Is there an update on the romance side of things Don't mind me. I just finished work and I am tired.

Take care.

Hugs,
Jayne
  •