Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HappyMoni

Thanks Kathy and Danielle, I hope you are both doing well. You gave good directions on doing the pictures Danielle. I used to do fairly complicated tear downs and rebuilds on cars years ago. Give me a computer though and I just kind of either start banging on it like a monkey or just sit in front of it and drool. No pictures of those though.
Moni
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Laurie

@HappyMoni Whateva!

I am going tp take another tack on those pictures... Who are you and what have you done with my Moawnyie' Those picture are not of the girl I know... Okay maybe that last one could be. It is more of the kind of picture I would expect. The first two look too good to be her.

Hugs,
  Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Maybebaby56

Quote from: HappyMoni on May 24, 2018, 07:54:46 PM
I'm finally trying to post a picture. It was graduation day where I work. Here goes!

The locker room picture was taken after helping students in a 99% humidity  locker room. I was super sweaty. Oh wait, I was perspiring. I don't sweat!

Hope this worked. Am working on trying to reenter the real world.
Moni

You look fantastic, hon. You are a treasure. I can't wait to see you again!

Danielle, a shout out to you! After all, this is your thread, but it feels like a nice soiree, a comfy living room where we can all share.  We must converse some time!

Blessings to all,

Terri
"How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives" - Annie Dillard
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Maybebaby56 on May 26, 2018, 02:15:20 PM
You look fantastic, hon. You are a treasure. I can't wait to see you again!

Danielle, a shout out to you! After all, this is your thread, but it feels like a nice soiree, a comfy living room where we can all share.  We must converse some time!

Blessings to all,

Terri

@Maybebaby56   
Dear Terri
Yes, exactly where I want to go on here on my thread...  as most of my readers know, I like to see lots of comments and interaction among those that post here.  No worries about going off topic or trading comments with others ...  this is what I like to see...

I like your analogy about this thread being a nice soiree, a comfy living room where we can all share.   

Terri, I am not certain that you are aware but I am tentatively planning to make a picture montage of contributing members that post pictures of themselves in not so pretty condition...  I am hoping to make a "Hot and Sweaty" picture collection...  showing us as real females doing things other than being pretty.  If you feel so led, you can also contribute to this effort ... but only if you feel comfortable doing so....

Hugs and well wishes.... and thank you for your post reply,
Danielle

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Jayne01

Hi Danielle, I noticed you mentioned on @sarah1972's thread that you will be going hiking during your 4 day weekend. Sounds like fun. I'd love to see some more photos of the beautiful scenery in your area. That is my favourite kind of scenery - mountains, lakes/rivers, forests and hiking trails. I'm not sure about the bears, though! [emoji15]

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Hugs,
Jayne
  •  

HappyMoni

Thank you Laurie, Terri, and Danielle for your kind comments on the pics. Terri, we will get together, I promise. I half expect Laurie's next trip to involve Laurie looking for polar bears in Danielle's neighborhood. To her, you are just down the block, Danielle. I agree, this thread is cozy.  :)  Moni
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: HappyMoni on May 26, 2018, 09:40:05 PM
Thank you Laurie, Terri, and Danielle for your kind comments on the pics. Terri, we will get together, I promise. I half expect Laurie's next trip to involve Laurie looking for polar bears in Danielle's neighborhood. To her, you are just down the block, Danielle. I agree, this thread is cozy.  :)  Moni

Be prepared for Honey Badgers hunting @Laurie Unless @Michelle_P is on road trip 3.0
and if she isn't, I volunteer as one of Mistress Michelle's trusted minions to keep an eye on the wandering waif.

Hugs and smiles, Jess

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

KathyLauren

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 26, 2018, 09:08:27 PM
I am hoping to make a "Hot and Sweaty" picture collection...  showing us as real females doing things other than being pretty.
I am not sure how sweaty I was, but I was definitely doing something other than being pretty.  This is from last fall.  At least you can see that I have a bit of boobage.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: KathyLauren on May 27, 2018, 06:31:39 AM
I am not sure how sweaty I was, but I was definitely doing something other than being pretty.  This is from last fall.  At least you can see that I have a bit of boobage.

@KathyLauren    Kathy  Thank you for posting your "hot and sweaty" picture.   
I always have told people, especially men.....   "Watch out for women operating power tools and heavy machinery, you don't want to cross them."

Thanks for your reply and your photo...   I trust that all is going OK for you, I will check into your thread a little later this morning.

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Jayne01

Quote from: KathyLauren on May 27, 2018, 06:31:39 AM

I'm jealous, Kathy. I want to play with one of those machines! It looks like fun... [emoji16]

Jayne
  •  

KathyLauren

Quote from: Jayne01 on May 27, 2018, 04:24:59 PM
I'm jealous, Kathy. I want to play with one of those machines! It looks like fun... [emoji16]

Jayne
Girls and power tools - yeah!  It was fun!  And cheap: $180 for the one-day rental.  I was able to dig a 120 foot trench in that day, to run electricity to our barn.  It made a heck of a mess, though.  The area is starting to recover now.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Jayne01

Quote from: KathyLauren on May 27, 2018, 05:27:25 PM
Girls and power tools - yeah!  It was fun!  And cheap: $180 for the one-day rental.  I was able to dig a 120 foot trench in that day, to run electricity to our barn.  It made a heck of a mess, though.  The area is starting to recover now.
It makes me want to hire one just to dig a hole for no reason! I have hired Dingos a few times in the past. They are fun too!
  •  

Kendra

Quote from: KathyLauren on May 27, 2018, 05:27:25 PM

I have also experienced this but my surgery bills were higher than $180.
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Kendra on May 28, 2018, 12:49:29 AM

Lol.....

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Jayne01

120 foot trench?? [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]
  •  

Kendra

Quote from: Jayne01 on May 28, 2018, 01:02:12 AM

I'm currently in Spain and KathyLauren is north of the States (other than Danielle's).  Need to convert Canadian feet to metric quarks or something like that.
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Jayne01

Quote from: Kendra on May 28, 2018, 01:18:43 AM
I'm currently in Spain and KathyLauren is north of the States (other than Danielle's).  Need to convert Canadian feet to metric quarks or something like that.
Oh! Spain is on my bucket list of places to visit.

Aahhh.... Canadian feet to metric quarks! Gets me every time. [emoji16]
  •  

sarah1972

Quote from: Jayne01 on May 28, 2018, 01:02:12 AM

OMG... you girls crack me up!  ;D ;D

•  

Northern Star Girl

TUESDAY Morning Update:
I am back from my holiday 4 days off.  In my office and I am trying hard to get back into the work mode.   I will post more later about my activities hopefully with some pictures

What did my friends do over the holiday long weekend???
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Roll

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 29, 2018, 08:31:22 AM
TUESDAY Morning Update:
I am back from my holiday 4 days off.  In my office and I am trying hard to get back into the work mode.   I will post more later about my activities hopefully with some pictures

What did my friends do over the holiday long weekend???
Hugs,
Danielle

My sister's graduation + associated celebrations! :D
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•