Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

islandgirl

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 31, 2018, 06:06:47 PM
UPDATE:  Thursday afternoon...

So sorry to my readers of my thread, nothing earth shaking to report today.  I have been absolutely overwhelmed at work this last few days after my long holiday weekend and taking 4 days off work and having my business closed.   
I thought that by now I would have been able to give you a report about my activities for that time but I do promise that I will get to it, perhaps this weekend at the latest.  I have been so busy that I had to skip my regular gym visit with my gym girl group this week.

I was at the next door coffee shop this morning and the regular barista (suitor #5) was not there, she had the day off... so it was the boring WHITE LID for my takeout coffee.

Yesterday at the coffee shop I saw Suitor #1... he is the guy that stood me up for a dinner date that he had planned.
For sure, I am done with Suitor #1.   I walked by his table at the coffee shop yesterday morning, he was with his blonde lady friend that had made rude remarks about me in the recent past.  He saw me and said hello, the blonde babe made an big effort to not make eye contact with me.   Previously at the time when the blonde gal made those awful comments about me and then I heard that Suitor #1 didn't defend me at all, that plus he never followed up on his promised date, well, he is over and done with.  I am taking the Suitor #1 designation off of my list where he belongs along with the gym Creepy Guy Suitor #2 designation.

So, what do I have left...  shy guy Suitor #3 seems to be a non-event.  Dental Hygienist Suitor #4 is in hot pursuit, I spent quite a bit of time with her on my holiday weekend last week.   My newest Suitor #5, the main barista at the coffee shop is also in pursuit.

More details eventually coming in my future report about my last weekend and other stuff...... please be patient!!!

Hugs,
Danielle

Glad to hear that you are taking time to get your work settled and give yourself time to breath! I can appreciate the need to let things play! A while lid today, a pink one to come! Just think what you have to look forward to! The weekend is near  and you have another couple days to play!
I have been keeping somewhat quite on social media. I have stuff to work out. Still struggling with decisions. When I open up your page, I feel better just seeing your smile. It reminds me of the kind words you have shared. Enjoy your time with your friends.
Hugs,
Kelly
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Well, it is 1:30 pm  Friday afternoon....

wow, @Jayne01   @christinej78   @sarah1972   @Jessica   @Rachel   @islandgirl
Thank you for all of your comments and your speculation....   I can only speculate myself because I am not certain what will happen next with whom.... but I have ideas however.

Guess what... breaking news
....  shy guy suitor #3 is back in the fray, he came over to my office to bring me a coffee about a half hour ago, pink lid and a fudge brownie from the next door coffee shop.   He mentioned that he wants to go to lunch with me next week on Tuesday.     

The favorite that all of you are talking about... and my favorite....  dental hygienist Suitor #4 called me today and asked why I wasn't at the gym with all of the others in our gym group.  She said that she missed me and wants me to come to dinner at her home on Sunday afternoon, she invited a couple of the other gym girls so we could all play cards (usually our group plays Pinochle) after dinner.

Gotta go..... I have a client that I have been expecting coming in the door now... more later.
I promise.

Thank you for posting your comments.

Hugs, Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Jayne01

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on June 01, 2018, 04:53:42 PM
Guess what... breaking news[/b]....  shy guy suitor #3 is back in the fray, he came over to my office to bring me a coffee about a half hour ago, pink lid and a fudge brownie from the next door coffee shop.   He mentioned that he wants to go to lunch with me next week on Tuesday.
Holy smoke, Danielle! I wasn't expecting breaking news so soon. #3 must have started feeling the pressure of his competition. He needed to up his game if he stills wants any kind of chance to win your heart.

The favorite that all of you are talking about... and my favorite....  dental hygienist Suitor #4 called me today and asked why I wasn't at the gym with all of the others in our gym group.  She said that she missed me and wants me to come to dinner at her home on Sunday afternoon, she invited a couple of the other gym girls so we could all play cards (usually our group plays Pinochle) after dinner.
What is this about "your favourite"? Am I detecting your heart strings being pulled in a certain direction? I hope you know we are all just having a little fun speculating on your romantic life. I know you will follow your own heart and we will all be happy for you no matter which suitor whisks you away. But seriously.....pick #4, pick #4, pick #4!!! [emoji14]

Thanks for your breaking news update.

Big hugs,
Jayne
  •  

KathyLauren

Quote from: Jayne01 on June 01, 2018, 06:24:04 PM
Holy smoke, Danielle! I wasn't expecting breaking news so soon. #3 must have started feeling the pressure of his competition. He needed to up his game if he stills wants any kind of chance to win your heart.
On the other hand, pink lid or not, a fudge brownie is a great way to win a girl's heart.

Danielle, I am in awe of your ability to have fun in the dating scene, and your generosity in sharing the adventure with us. 
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Mikaela

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 29, 2018, 10:37:39 AM
@Mikaela ... thank you for visiting my thread.   
YES indeed, Alaska is very beautiful and as you know the climate here is so much different from where you live in Costa Rica.  I love living here, I like winter activities, the mountains, the snow, the lakes, the coastal areas,and the hiking trails....
...and I like the fact that the temperatures are cooler in the summer.... I can not handle living with high heat and high humidity for very long.

A few years ago I went on vacation to your country... toured San Jose and spent time seeing Manuel Antonio National Park... very beautiful for sure.  The coastal beaches are so very lovely too.
That is nice that you were able to move into your new home.... now it is your task to make it "your home"..
Again, thank you for visiting, reading, and for posting here.  Please come and share your comments often.
Hugs,
Danielle
Thanks for the kind words, and feel free to send me a note if you ever wish to return for a visit. I'm in the mountains outside of San Isidro de General. Here's a pic of our guest cabina just for fun...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

•  

sarah1972

Wait... wait... I am away for a bit being soccer mom on a Friday night and all this happens? Earlier today it was nothing much happening and now two invites?

Sooo happy for you Danielle! Thank you for sharing all your adventures with us. You also have an incredible talent for creating suspense... now we are all glued to our screens again!

Hugs

Sarah

•  

Laurie

Danielle,

I'm with Jayne.... pick #4 pick #4 pick #4    pick #4
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Jayne01

Quote from: Laurie on June 02, 2018, 02:25:53 AM
Danielle,

I'm with Jayne.... pick #4 pick #4 pick #4    pick #4
Say what?????? You agree with me? Who are YOU? [emoji23]
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: Jayne01 on June 02, 2018, 02:57:24 AM
Say what?????? You agree with me? Who are YOU? [emoji23]
I know. Believe me it was very hard to do it. I had hoped no one would notice the connection but you made sure to point it out I see.

Sent from my LGL44VL using Tapatalk

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Jayne01    @Laurie
I tend to agree with you about #4 the dental hygienist...
Although #3 the shy guy is very thoughtful and a gentleman ,,, and #5 the barista is also very sweet ...   so many choices and I don't wish to hurt anyone's feelings.
I am just going to take it slow... this is very new territory for me.

Regarding #4 ... she is quite forward with her attention toward me.
So far I have already been to her home for dinner and wine, sitting by her fireplace and we went on the big shopping trip to the big city and shared a hotel room (no, nothing happened) and my gym girls group which #4 is a member and her and I see each other every week at the gym, then last weekend our group spent 4 days together hiking and other fun activities.

So far none of the other suitors can compete with the attention she is giving me....  I am very,  very flattered for sure.
I am definely "the hunted prey" but it is a little frightening although nice at the same time.
I will keep you posted the best I can.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Jayne01

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on June 02, 2018, 02:40:57 PM
@Jayne01    @Laurie
Although #3 the shy guy is very thoughtful and a gentleman ,,, and #5 the barista is also very sweet ...   so many choices and I don't wish to hurt anyone's feelings.

So far I have already been to here home for dinner and wine, sitting by her fireplace and we went on the big shopping trip to the big city and shared a hotel room (no, nothing happened) and my gym girls group which #4 is a member and her and I see each other every week at the gym, then last weekend our group spent 4 days together hiking and other fun activities.

So far none of the other suitors can compete with the attention she is giving me....  I am very,  very flattered for sure.
I am definely "the hunted prey" but it is a little frightening although nice at the same time.
Hugs,
Danielle
Danielle, you are doing the right thing by taking it slow. You are such a kind person, not wanting to hurt anyone's feelings. I don't want to see you get hurt.

Follow your heart and do what feels right for you. Whether you choose #3, #4 or #5 (or anyone else), there will be broken hearts for the ones that don't get chosen. You are such a beautiful person, inside and out, that anyone with any sense would consider it a privilege to know you, even if it's just saying hi out in the street.

This must all be so exciting and scary for you. Take your time and just be yourself. This type of road tends to pave itself.

Hugs,
Jayne
  •  

christinej78

@Jayne01    @Laurie
I am just going to take it slow... this is very new territory for me.  A pink lid from #5?

So far I have already been to here home for dinner and wine, sitting by her fireplace and we went on the big shopping trip to the big city and shared a hotel room (no, nothing happened) and my gym girls group which #4 is a member and her and I see each other every week at the gym, then last weekend our group spent 4 days together hiking and other fun activities.

I know this is ain't a complaint.[/b]

Does get the adrenalin flowing.[/i]

These are not clues, they are facts. In a contest, there is usually one winner. Any place after 1st doesn't count except as a loss. In the game you are playing there can only be two winners, you and beautiful, attention giving #4. She knows what she wants, what you want and so do you. This is the reality. 04 July be coming soon.
(So will I)
Hugs,
Danielle

Hi Danielle,                           02 June 2018

Second of June already; where'd the month go?

It's almost the fourth of July, when the sparks will fly, say by and by, to the losing guy, her heart's delight, is in her sight. Yes, I think July will be a momentous month. This is one 4th of July I would like to attend as a fly on the wall. With my luck I'd land next to some guy with a flyswatter. Think I'll pass on being a fly.

Next prediction: The Huntress will propose 04 July. Best wishes to both of you.

Best Always, Love
Christine

PS:

I want you all to know I spent all night working on that...
tractor transmission, which I did get finished.
I'm tired today, can barely stay...
awake

Luego amigas
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

Laurie

@Jayne01    @Laurie

So far I have already been to her home for dinner and wine, sitting by her fireplace and we went on the big shopping trip to the big city and shared a hotel room (no, nothing happened) and my gym girls group which #4 is a member and her and I see each other every week at the gym, then last weekend our group spent 4 days together hiking and other fun activities.

Hugs,
Danielle

@Alaskan Danielle ,

Hun, I do know what you mean. Though I was never sought after by more than one suitor, I do know that hunted prey feeling. I suppose having only one suitor makes her my girlfriend by default but it is much more than that. I have been to dinners and then some at her place even saying a night or two. She has taken me to a picnic and later wined and dined me in a romantic setting. She also is highly attentive and affectionate towards me. She has come to visit me once and I cooked her a couple meals and took her sightseeing. She will be coming to visit me again for the Astoria Pride festivities. I'm sure she will be able to woo me some more then even though we will be among friends almost the whole time. @Jessica, @Tessa James, well be joining @Michelle_P  and I.
  I will agree being the hunted prey it is a little frightening although nice at the same time. Okay in my case it is mostly very nice. I'm looking forward to much more of it as I am sure you are too.

Hugs,
   Laurie

•  

islandgirl

@Jayne01    @Laurie

Hugs,
Danielle

Way back, when #4 was first mentioned as a suitor, I would have bet money, if I was a betting person, that she would be in the lead position today! I had a sense of the connection between the two of you. You sure sound happy when you speak of her!

Enjoy the journey!
Hugs,
Kelly
  •  

sarah1972

Did I just spot a new avatar picture? You look fantastic Danielle! Look at your happy smile.

Enjoy your game afternoon at #4 [Emoji178]

Hugs... Sarah

•  

JudiBlueEyes

Taking it slow is a good idea Danielle.  I certainly do not envy your situation.  As seemingly unexpected as all this is I am sure it is frightening.  Take care of yourself and your business.    Focus on your happiness.
Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: sarah1972 on June 03, 2018, 07:52:40 PM
Did I just spot a new avatar picture? You look fantastic Danielle! Look at your happy smile.

Enjoy your game afternoon at #4 [Emoji178]

Hugs... Sarah

@sarah1972
Hi Sarah... Yes, I am at #4's home with 2 other gals from our gym group...   a little while ago we just finished a delicious early dinner, taking a short break cleaning up the table and the dishes... and soon to start playing pinochle or whatever they want to play.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: JudiBlueEyes on June 03, 2018, 08:02:59 PM
Taking it slow is a good idea Danielle.  I certainly do not envy your situation.  As seemingly unexpected as all this is I am sure it is frightening.  Take care of yourself and your business.    Focus on your happiness.
Judi
@JudiBlueEyes
Judi  Thanks for your thoughts and I agree about taking it slow...
...scary but nice at the same time.
Hugs, and thanks for reading my thread.
Danielle

•  

Jessica

Another beautiful avatar Danielle!

Hugs and smiles, Jess

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

christinej78

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on June 03, 2018, 08:22:19 PM
@JudiBlueEyes
Judi  Thanks for your thoughts and I agree about taking it slow...
...scary but nice at the same time.
Hugs, and thanks for reading my thread.
Danielle

Hi Danielle,                           04 June 2018

You look smashing. Got to thinking, you're only 40 years younger than me; do you think I would stand a chance as #6? I'd do my best to "knock your socks off." and I'm not too tall either, just 4' 21". I think we'd make a great pair; everyone would think you are caring for your great grandmother.

Take good care of yourself.

Best Always, Love,
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •