News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jayne01

Great new avatar pic, Danielle!

I hope your game night went well, but looking at your smile, I can't see how it would have been anything other than an awesome night.

Thanks for sharing with us. L

Hugs,
Jayne
  •  

Northern Star Girl

To my very much appreciated readers:
Lately I have become aware of and realize that there may be others that are not necessarily encouraged by reading about others successes and seeing their happy pictures.   I think that that sort of thing points directly to self-worth and self-assurance issues that may be the root of negativity and not finding happiness in their own transition journey.   

To that end, I want to continue trying to be of help and encouragement...

I have started a brand new thread in the Transgender Talk Forum
titled "Positive Mindset... put away negativity"
     https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,238255.0.html

Please plan to visit the thread often because I will be posting updates and new thoughts there frequently... and of course I welcome all of your replies there as well.

Happy transitioning... and wishing your well.
Hugs from
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Katie Jade

Sorry for those that don't appreciate your story, but I do, and I relish the fact that this story of lovely times can happen to any of us really. So nice to for you to share and for us to read your personal story. I for one very much appreciate it and feel somewhat privileged that you share it with me (us).
Such fun though, try and keep your feet on the ground tinkerbell...
Hugz
Katie
:angel:

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

Mikaela

Yes, your positive experiences and mindset deserve an airing and an opportunity to be enjoyed by like-minded people. Please continue with sharing your wonderful life!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

•  

Roll

Your story is great!! It's inspiring and fun!
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Karen

I love your openness and story, and your positive energy.   
Karen

* felt different like I did not fit, with strong feminine feelings and gender questions my entire life
* Sept 2016 - January 2017 real began to seriously question and research gender
* August 2017 friend explains transgender and gender vs sexual orientation, and immediately felt shock and begin to believe I maybe transgender
* March 2018 after 3 therapists, accepts I am transgender and am transitioning
* July 18, 2018 began HRT
* Feb 4, 2019 began Estrogen
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

Danielle, don't be deterred.  Positive stories may not sell in the news business but here most of us enjoy a good success story.  Plus, you've had your ups and downs too. 
Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Jayne01

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on June 06, 2018, 11:29:02 AM
To my very much appreciated readers:
Lately I have become aware of and realize that there may be others that are not necessarily encouraged by reading about others successes and seeing their happy pictures.   I think that that sort of thing points directly to self-worth and self-assurance issues that may be the root of negativity and not finding happiness in their own transition journey.   

To that end, I want to continue trying to be of help and encouragement...

I have started a brand new thread in the Transgender Talk Forum
titled "Positive Mindset... put away negativity"

Please plan to visit the thread often because I will be posting updates and new thoughts there frequently... and of course I welcome all of your replies there as well.

Happy transitioning... and wishing your well.
Hugs from
Danielle

Danielle, you never cease to amaze me! What a wonderful and thoughtful idea to start that new thread. I have already posted  and subscribed to it.

You are correct, many people do find it difficult to read about other people's successes. I used to be one of those people. It was entirely my own fault why reading about those successes had a negative impact on me. My own negative attitude, low self esteem and lack of confidence kept me trapped in a bubble of self destruction. Anything that could help people in similar situations see that there is a better, more positive way to approach life's problems is a good thing. Your new thread is a shining example giving encouragement to those who need it.

Hugs,
Jayne
  •  

Sonja

Hi Danielle,

Hope you are well and in good spirits, I love reading about what you've been up to and your crazy love life - fantastic!
But I do have a question for you - hope its ok,
Given that #4 female and #3 male are obviously different... How do you feel about the fact that when choosing one of them, that aside from the fact that they are different people, the experience of that relationship (physical and not) is likely to be completely different for you - I'm curious what thoughts are running through your mind when you think about that?
ps. I've been working on my makeup - so my new avatar is -me- unaltered. my wife bought me the choker (doubles as a bracelet)

Love,

Sonja x
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Sonja on June 07, 2018, 07:50:30 PM
Hi Danielle,

Hope you are well and in good spirits, I love reading about what you've been up to and your crazy love life - fantastic!
But I do have a question for you - hope its ok,
Given that #4 female and #3 male are obviously different... How do you feel about the fact that when choosing one of them, that aside from the fact that they are different people, the experience of that relationship (physical and not) is likely to be completely different for you - I'm curious what thoughts are running through your mind when you think about that?
ps. I've been working on my makeup - so my new avatar is -me- unaltered. my wife bought me the choker (doubles as a bracelet)

Love,

Sonja x

@Sonja   Wow-wheee....... you look absolutely terrific in your new avatar/profile picture.  I am glad to see that you are finally posting again after being basically silent for 2 and a half weeks or so....   WOW, 4 postings today!!!!

Regarding your questions about my dating possibilities with cis-men versus cis-women.   I am finding that the cis-women suitors seem to accept me overwhelming more that my cis-men suitors.   I am not sure why that is... I can make interesting guesses why that is like most of us here on the Forums... but no matter what I find myself falling head or heels for, it is obvious to all of my Suitor prospects that I am neither a cis-male, nor am I a cis-female ...  it boils down to their personal choices and my personal choice... I would be quite happy either way.... even though as you stated it would be fquite different for me no matter who I end up with.   This is all a brand new experience... both scary and exciting times for sure.   I will keep my thread updated as things progress.

Again Sonja, you look terrific and I am so glad that you came out of hiding so we can enjoy your presence on the Forums and on my thread.   Please feel free to re-start our regular PM exchange we once had if you feel so led, if not, that is OK but just have a presence here on the Forums (and my thread!!!)

Hugs, and well wishes as always,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

May 08, 2018 Friday Morning UPDATE:

I have been so very busy at work that I have sort of neglected to keep my thread up to date this last week.  I also have been spending a lot my Susan's Place Forum time getting my 2 new threads on here started and going.  If any of my readers have not visited those threads yet I have included LINKS that will make it easy to find them.
       "Positive Mindset... put away negativity"

"Susans Writers and Book Readers"
            https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,237827.0.html

Well, it is early and I have been at my office now for a half hour, I am going next door to get my morning coffee and perhaps a small breakfast...   I just may eat over there and socialize with everyone in the coffee shop instead of bringing it back to my desk.

I am planning to post a Suitor UPDATE early today that will bring everyone, including myself,  up to speed regarding my near future social plans. 

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

***I do have a dinner date with shy guy Suitor #3 that is to take place on Saturday night.  I am excited about that.   ....
more a little later this morning....
Danielle

•  

sarah1972

Yeah Danielle! Way to go. Your lunch date got upgraded to a Dinner date. So happy for you!  Now, of course, the big question will be... Nail polish color, what dress you will wear, heel height??? Full Makeover on Saturday? Oh... And where is he taking you?

Looking forward to more updates!

Hugs!

Sarah
Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on June 08, 2018, 08:39:43 AM
***I do have a dinner date with shy guy Suitor #3 that is to take place on Saturday night.  I am excited about that.   ....
Danielle

•  

Jessica

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on June 08, 2018, 08:39:43 AM
Danielle

I did say, don't count out #3.

Hugs and smiles, Jess

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Northern Star Girl

My Suitor Update:

Hmmm, I have been wondering, just how do the younger cis-women that are playing the dating game handle all their different prospective suitors without unnecessarily hurting their feelings????  :icon_help:

Well, right now I have 3 somewhat serious suitor possibilities, as you know I have "written off" original Suitor #1 and creepy guy at the gym Suitor #2.

Shy guy Suitor #3 is my next planned date... the lunch date that we were going to have this week, he has upgraded it to a Saturday night dinner date... it may be at a somewhat nice place so I am getting my nails done today and my hair done on Saturday...  heels and dress are ready.

Dental hygienist Suitor #4
has been out of town this week at a Dental convention but she has contacted me every day with her sweet texts and calls.... 
I have missed my gym girls group of which she is a member,  but next week I plan to get back in the swing of my regular gym visits, not only is the exercise good for me but it is so very much enjoyable going there with my gym girls group of 5 others and of course Suitor #5. :icon_woowoo:

My newest suitor...Coffee Shop Barista Suitor #5 is so very sweet and flirty, I see her most every day at my next door coffee shop and this last week when she has a break she has been coming over to my office to visit and she usually brings coffee and treats...  who wouldn't like that kind of attention? ;)

Again, just how do cis-females handle all of this.  Before I transitioned I had absolutely NO experience with juggling all of this kind of stuff.  As I said however, I want to always be careful to not lead anyone on or to hurt their feelings in any way.

It goes without saying that my favorite is Suitor #4 and unless there is a big change in how she feels about me I am tempted to devote more of my attention to her.  ::) 
I know what many of you will tell me "Pick Suitor #4"  ....   I hear you loud and clear @Jayne01.

I will try to do a better job of keeping my thread up to date regarding all of my crazy busy social life.

Hugs, and thanks for reading,...   and commenting too.
Danielle

*** NOTE:  On my thread, comments or suggestions from my readers are always welcome.

•  

christinej78

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on June 08, 2018, 11:34:35 AM
My Suitor Update:
*** NOTE:  On my thread, comments or suggestions from my readers are always welcome.

Hi Danielle,                 08 June 2018

I'm taking you at your word, see above quote. Careful what you ask and wish for. Here goes:

I think you should give "Creepy Gym Guy" a shot. You take the forward position and invite him to lunch. Take him to McDonalds or if you want to go upscale try Burger King.

All kidding aside you should invite him to a reasonably nice restaurant for lunch. You have stated you don't have a lot of experience. If he turns out to be as creepy as you think he is, you will find out he is normal, which will save you a lot of time gaining experience with cis males and saving you about 20 wasted dates.

It'll be good experience you can add to your dating resume. Dating is like flying an airplane; any landing (date) you can walk away from is a good one.  Being as how you are at the North Pole, I'd also suggest taking along some heavy metal; 44 would be a good starter. Never know when a Grizzly or Polar bear might show up for a free meal.

Take care, have a great date and take the 44 along for added weight. If you need it, it's there; if you don't you'll just burn a few extra calories. Always remember: "When seconds count, cops are minutes away.

Best Always, Love,
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

Jayne01

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on June 08, 2018, 11:34:35 AM
My Suitor Update:

Hmmm, I have been wondering, just how do the younger cis-women that are playing the dating game handle all their different prospective suitors without unnecessarily hurting their feelings????  :icon_help:

Well, right now I have 3 somewhat serious suitor possibilities, as you know I have "written off" original Suitor #1 and creepy guy at the gym Suitor #2.

Shy guy Suitor #3 is my next planned date... the lunch date that we were going to have this week, he has upgraded it to a Saturday night dinner date... it may be at a somewhat nice place so I am getting my nails done today and my hair done on Saturday...  heels and dress are ready.

Dental hygienist Suitor #4
has been out of town this week at a Dental convention but she has contacted me every day with her sweet texts and calls.... 
I have missed my gym girls group of which she is a member,  but next week I plan to get back in the swing of my regular gym visits, not only is the exercise good for me but it is so very much enjoyable going there with my gym girls group of 5 others and of course Suitor #5. :icon_woowoo:

My newest suitor...Coffee Shop Barista Suitor #5 is so very sweet and flirty, I see her most every day at my next door coffee shop and this last week when she has a break she has been coming over to my office to visit and she usually brings coffee and treats...  who wouldn't like that kind of attention? ;)

Again, just how do cis-females handle all of this.  Before I transitioned I had absolutely NO experience with juggling all of this kind of stuff.  As I said however, I want to always be careful to not lead anyone on or to hurt their feelings in any way.

It goes without saying that my favorite is Suitor #4 and unless there is a big change in how she feels about me I am tempted to devote more of my attention to her.  ::) 
I know what many of you will tell me "Pick Suitor #4"  ....   I hear you loud and clear @Jayne01.

I will try to do a better job of keeping my thread up to date regarding all of my crazy busy social life.

Hugs, and thanks for reading,...   and commenting too.
Danielle

Hi Danielle,

I am just catching up on your thread. As I write this, you are probably having your hair done for your dinner date. I hope you have a great time.

You have found yourself in a difficult position with 3 prospective suitors all at once. I can see how this is a little daunting for you with no previous experience. Some people would love to be in this kind of situation, but with your kind heart always thinking of the feelings of others, it is a difficult predicament for you to be in as you don't want to hurt anyone.

You asked for comments or suggestions, so here goes with my 2 cents worth. Depending how serious things are becoming with any one suitor, should be an indicator of what you should do. It sounds like #4 is very much in the lead (yay!!!) with winning your heart. If things are starting to get serious with her, I would consider backing off with the others. There is nothing wrong with juggling multiple suitors in the early stages before anything gets serious, but if things are moving forward with one, then I would suggest being careful with what you do. You run the risk of losing all of them if you keep the juggling going on for too long. From your posts, #3, 4 & 5 all seem like nice people. 2 of them will be hurt to some extent. The longer it goes on, the more they will be hurt. Be as gentle as possible when you let them down. In this small town, it could mean the difference between branding you as a heart breaker or a real classy lady.

That ends my rant. Enjoy your date tonight, and hopefully afterwards, your mind will be a little clearer as to how you will proceed.

Hugs,
Jayne
  •  

Rachel

I am hope you date goes well tonight with #3. Maybe when the shy guy comes out of his shell and expresses how he feels he may be a little higher on the suitor list.

I still think #4 is a really good choice and well as #5.
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas in 2020 FEMLAR
  •  

sarah1972

Good luck with your dinner date! Enjoy the evening!

Hugs - Sarah

•  

islandgirl

Good evening Dannielle! I know that you are on your date at this time! Hope all goes/went well! I just wanted to comment on Jayne's point about taking care. I agree. I know that you will do this and that you are so caring that you will always be aware of how others are affected by your choices. It seems to me, from your comment about #4 that you do have a real connection to her. She is making sure that she is with you each day, even when she is away! I will continue to follow your journey with interest!

Hugs,
Kelly
  •