News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

My date UPDATE, Sunday June 10  5:15pm my time:

Here is my synopsis of my lovely and enjoyable dinner date with Shy Guy Suitor #3 last night (Saturday night)

Yes, earlier I had my nails and hair done and at home I had my dress and heels laid out. 
Got dressed and was waiting for #3 to pick me up at my home at 5:30 pm.
He came to the door...  dressed in a suit... here where I live we don't see that very often...  I am so glad that he gave me hints for me to dress up for the occasion.  As I invited him in for a few minutes before we left for dinner he gave me a beautiful bouquet of flowers...  so very nice.
We went to the nicest place in town... only a few nice places here...  I had never been there before... everyone at the restaurant seemed  to know him and I knew quite a few there also.   I kinda had the feeling he was showing me off to his friends ... a strange feeling for me.  During our dinner conversation I asked if me being a trans-woman was a problem for him ... and perhaps a problem for his friends.  He told me that everyone already knows and they all were very accepting.
It was a lovely night that ended up with hand holding and a kiss... well actually 2 kisses.  *swoon*
After dinner we drove around town a little and talked and talked..... and talked.  He then took me home around 9:00pm.... it was a very wonderful evening that I immensely enjoyed for sure.

In conclusion it seems that the Shy Guy Suitor #3 is becoming much more bold.

So now it seems that soon I may have to make some choices about which one of my suitors I will give my priority to.  Obviously Dental Hygienist Suitor #4 has shown her interest in being with me, and Coffee shop barista Suitor #5 has been quite flirty and we did go out to lunch together once already.
I do not want to play the field too much longer because I do not desire to hurt any of their feelings.   
Certainly #4 is at the top of my list but #3 and #5 are very nice but not as forward as #4...  and indeed #4 is very pretty, very smart and very attracted to me... she has asked me to take a weekend hiking overnight trip with her in a few weeks ...so I am doing some serious thinking about all of this.
I definitely do not want to lead them on and hurt any of their feelings.

On another note, after more than one and a half years my business here is doing very well and it seems that I am the go-to place in my town for financial work....  certainly a benefit of living in a very small town, my nearest competition is a long way away.

I will keep you all posted as things develop.
Thanks for coming to my thread and reading...... comments are always expected and most welcome.
Hugs,
Danielle

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Kendra

Wow Danielle this is epic on so many levels.  And so affirming for all of us.  You are proving the world is gradually becoming a better place to be our true selves, and we are not just limited to the largest cities.
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

sarah1972

[Emoji177] [Emoji177] I am so very excited for you! I guess my 14-year-old hormones make me giggle. My friend got a kiss! From a cute guy too! 

Sounds like you had a really nice date. And yes, he does get bold.

Oh, and of course we still want to see a picture of your outfit!

Hugs... Sarah

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Kendra on June 10, 2018, 08:59:40 PM
Wow Danielle this is epic on so many levels.  And so affirming for all of us.  You are proving the world is gradually becoming a better place to be our true selves, and we are not just limited to the largest cities.

@Kendra
   Actually I am starting to think that moving to this small town over a year and a half ago as a woman to start my own small business as a woman was a very good move.  I had first thought that I should have moved to a large city to get "lost" in.... but after having worries about coming out over a month ago, it went better than I ever thought it would.   No one in my town had a clue about my secret past ...  during that time I made certain that I was a good town citizen, involved in town events and dressed and acted respectfully trying to fly under the radar.   When I finally came out to the town... which is in effect the local next door coffee shop where just about everyone congregates....  it really went well, overwhelmingly postitive and accepting for most all except for a very few (as I wrote previously it appears that my original Suitor #1 ended up not being accepting... so he is off of my list)   The other benefit of this very small town is that my business has no competition and I have built up a good base of clientele, including both men and women.

Oh, by the way, it looks like YOU and the other 3 gals @Laurie, @Jessica, @Michelle_P   had a wonderful time at the Astoria Pride Parade...  I enjoyed seeing the pictures that Michele and Jessica posted... all beautiful ladies.

Thanks for posting your reply comment and thank you for reading and for writing.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Nicole70

Danielle,

You have such a good grounded outlook and I can understand why you have so many suitors, your positivity is infectious. I've been following this thread since the beginning and think you have handled yourself as a classy lady, whomever you choose will be a lucky person.

Hugs

Nicole
  •  

Sonja

@Danielle, awesome congrats on having a wonderful date - excellent. So you got a couple of kisses from #3 (which is nice) but you said #4 is a lot more forward than the others - now I'm sure I've not missed any posts but have #4 and yourself already been kissing at some point etc? I ask because I thought that hadn't happened yet? (or maybe a lot has happened and you were being discreet LOL)

Have fun,

Sonja x
  •  

Maddie86

awww your date sounds like it was a great time, I'm happy for you!
  •  

davina61

Snoging what ever next!!!!! as long as you tell ;)
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on June 10, 2018, 08:44:16 PM
My date UPDATE, Sunday June 10  5:15pm my time:

Here is my synopsis of my lovely and enjoyable dinner date with Shy Guy Suitor #3 last night (Saturday night)

Yes, earlier I had my nails and hair done and at home I had my dress and heels laid out. 
Got dressed and was waiting for #3 to pick me up at my home at 5:30 pm.
He came to the door...  dressed in a suit... here where I live we don't see that very often...  I am so glad that he gave me hints for me to dress up for the occasion.  As I invited him in for a few minutes before we left for dinner he gave me a beautiful bouquet of flowers...  so very nice.
We went to the nicest place in town... only a few nice places here...  I had never been there before... everyone at the restaurant seemed  to know him and I knew quite a few there also.   I kinda had the feeling he was showing me off to his friends ... a strange feeling for me.  During our dinner conversation I asked if me being a trans-woman was a problem for him ... and perhaps a problem for his friends.  He told me that everyone already knows and they all were very accepting.
It was a lovely night that ended up with hand holding and a kiss... well actually 2 kisses.  *swoon*
After dinner we drove around town a little and talked and talked..... and talked.  He then took me home around 9:00pm.... it was a very wonderful evening that I immensely enjoyed for sure.

In conclusion it seems that the Shy Guy Suitor #3 is becoming much more bold.

So now it seems that soon I may have to make some choices about which one of my suitors I will give my priority to.  Obviously Dental Hygienist Suitor #4 has shown her interest in being with me, and Coffee shop barista Suitor #5 has been quite flirty and we did go out to lunch together once already.
I do not want to play the field too much longer because I do not desire to hurt any of their feelings.   
Certainly #4 is at the top of my list but #3 and #5 are very nice but not as forward as #4...  and indeed #4 is very pretty, very smart and very attracted to me... she has asked me to take a weekend hiking overnight trip with her in a few weeks ...so I am doing some serious thinking about all of this.
I definitely do not want to lead them on and hurt any of their feelings.

On another note, after more than one and a half years my business here is doing very well and it seems that I am the go-to place in my town for financial work....  certainly a benefit of living in a very small town, my nearest competition is a long way away.

I will keep you all posted as things develop.
Thanks for coming to my thread and reading...... comments are always expected and most welcome.
Hugs,
Danielle

What a wonderful evening you had with suitor #3.  Shy guys can surprise you.

I do agree with you girlfriend, that you do need to ponder your choices and hurt no hearts.
Follow your truest feeling of what you feel now and what it may blossom into. 
Expectations in your future that you may have could steer you, but don't short change the unknown.

Hugs and smiles, Jess

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Jayne01

Hi Danielle,

I am so happy your date went well on Saturday night. It sounds like he was a real gentleman and treated you like the classy lady that you are. You certainly have some serious thinking ahead of you. There is potential for some hurt feelings amongst your suitors. I am sure you will proceed with the kindness you are known for and will be as gentle as possible letting two of them down. Follow your heart.

Also, congratulations on your business doing so well. You have definitely put in lots of hard work to establish yourself and now it is paying off for you.

Your small town is lucky to have you as a citizen.

Hugs,
Jayne
  •  

Laurie

April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Northern Star Girl

UPDATE Tuesday morning: 
As usual I was at work early this morning and when I was at the coffee shop getting my espresso and a pastry to take back to my office, barista Suitor #5 took my order and when I picked up my coffee.. she included a pink lid... and she winked at me and blew a kiss toward me as I left.... hmmm... that does not happen often, at least NOT to me.

Now, on to a much more important
matter other than my thought-life all consuming Suitor scenario...  as things progress there I will certainly keep my thread updated.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

A more pressing matter
, our dear Forum friend Chelsea has been going through a very difficult time this last couple days.   If you feel so led please go to her thread "Chelsea's Transition Adventure"
   https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,234466.0.html
and if you can please leave her an encouraging reply comment.   She has been in "silent mode" and has not been posting on the Forums but she has been checking in and obviously looking at her thread.  Let's all pull together and support our good Forum friend.

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

UPDATE Wednesday afternoon, June 13, 2018
Father's Day in the USA is coming up this weekend on Sunday, June 17th.
While this special day for fathers can be a bittersweet and emotional moment for FTMs and MTFs ... I think it is still a day that has significance and will affect transitioners in different and sometimes stressful ways.   

For me, I was never a dad ...and my Father is still living.   As I have stated in the past on several comments in my thread, he has never accepted my transition and after my more than 4 years of my transition journey, 3+ years of HRT,
and living Full Time for over 1-1/2 years he still will hardly speak to me and he still stubbornly calls me his son and uses my old dead male name when he rarely does talk to me on the phone    .....    but, you know, he is still my Father and I do owe him respect for that.  I wrote a poem to him last week and sent it in the mail it along with a Father's Day card.

He was a mechanic and a welder by trade so that will explain my phrasing in the poem.  In my childhood I remembered how his big and strong hands comforted me and made my fears disappear.
Obviously with my transition and his continued nonacceptance there is an enormous strain in our relationship but he is still my Father and will always be my Father.
He is getting up there in age and his health is fading so I wanted to make certain that I have peace with him.   Being so far away, I am unable, and perhaps I am unwilling (shame on me) to visit with him or talk to him very often.

So here is the poem I sent to him ...  with this I am trying to make myself me feel better and hopefully it will speak to him as well.

To my Dad on Father's Day:

MY FATHER'S HANDS

They are big, rough and not rather handsome.
           Many a time they have been smashed, broken, or burned,
           Yet for me that have beauty untold.
           For those hands are always giving to those in his path,
           The silent way that he has.

When he takes my hand,
          The cold around me is never remembered
          For their warmth calms my nerves and insecure path.

So Father please remember how much I love you,
          And those hands always there to comfort and give.
          And thank you dear Lord for those rough and scarred hands
          For without them no love would I feel.

-Your Loving Daughter,
                                            Danielle

•  

islandgirl

Just beautiful Danielle! Hopefully he will be touched by it and look at is daughter with clearer eyes!

My father has pasted. I think about him often and wonder how he would deal with my transition. I suspect he always knew I had that feminine side, much different than my other two brothers. Still he was traditional and so who really knows. On Father's Day, I still say a silent 'Hello' and hope that he looks at me now with those 'clear eyes'!
  •  

Nicole70

Danielle, that is a lovely and heart felt poem, while your father may not accept you as a women I'm sure he knows that you love him, and that he loves you just as much. Father's Day is a time of conflicting thoughts, my girls still give me cards and presents and I respect that because after all I am there father, however I'm not a man so it feels a bit odd.

I hope your father finds it in himself to see the lovely woman you have become, it's never too late, don't feel ashamed for not making too much effort to see him, I'm sure it is very difficult for you to take continued rejection of your new self.

Hugs

Nicole
  •  

Katie Jade

Danielle
Just lovely.

I still talk to my Dad as Im not full time and he doesn't know (I think he must have a sight issue) and I don't let him hug me tight at the moment. He was a tough rugby player all his life (last game at 60) and Life hasn't treated him well since them but I will always love him no matter what he says when I am allowed to come out to him and my Mum, if ever. They are frail and my Brothers think it may be too much for them.
Im afraid of loosing them with little time to reconcile to be honest.
However im lucky as I managed (just and was difficult) to have 2 Sons as you know, but Im not sure if they are giving me anything for Dads day or Mums day or nothing yet, ets see.

Lovely sentiment and feeling in you Ode by the way.

Hugz

Katie

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

Sonja

What a beautiful poem Danielle, I hope it speaks to your father in a positive way, a great fathers day present!

Sonja.
  •  

Laurie

Fathers Day holds no joy for me. My dad is dead and I am dead to my daughter.

•  

christinej78

Quote from: Laurie on June 13, 2018, 06:19:12 PM
Fathers Day holds no joy for me. My dad is dead and I am dead to my daughter.

Hi Laurie,                   13 June 2018

I'm sorry your daughter has taken the low road. In the game of life, you are the winner; your daughter is the loser. Someday, she will see the light; I know you'll be there for her. I hope it's soon.

Happy Father's Day!

Best Always, Love,
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: christinej78 on June 13, 2018, 06:52:34 PM
Hi Laurie,                   13 June 2018

I'm sorry your daughter has taken the low road. In the game of life, you are the winner; your daughter is the loser. Someday, she will see the light; I know you'll be there for her. I hope it's soon.

Happy Father's Day!

Best Always, Love,
Christine

Thank you, Christine.  I should not have posted that here. This is Danielle's thread.

Laurie