News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jayne01

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on June 28, 2018, 10:37:28 PM
@Jayne01 ... Thank you for your quick reply to my update posting....
...and you are correct... thank you for catching my error....
my dental hygienist suitor #4 is in my gym girls group..
... and coffee shop barista suitor #5 did not join the gym group.

I do have to admit that it does get confusing keeping track of all those suitor numbers... I wish that I could have the freedom to use names instead of numbers... it would make it a little easier.  Thank you for keeping track of all of this.  I fixed my posting.

Yes, the long daylight hours are raising havoc in my work and my sleep schedule.... but it is nice to get out and to enjoy the great outdoors up here with the extra daylight. 

This weekend I have a day-hike planned with dental hygienist suitor #4 and then on Wednesday July 4th...  a holiday in the USA, I will be hosting a potluck for quite a few of my friends...  traditionally on July 4th in the USA it is usually hot dogs, hamburgers, chili or baked beans, chips and dips, potato salad, veggies and dip, lemonade and perhaps some adult beverages.

Hmmm, celery sticks.....   or popcorn..... hmmmm, I'll take the popcorn please, you can have the celery sticks.
Thanks for your reply posting.
Hugs and hugs,
Danielle

Danielle... there is no need to worry. Your loyal followers are keeping accurate logs of your suitors. If you ever get confused, just ask one of us and will be happy to help you out. Here is a summary to help with the designations! [emoji16]

#1 — transphobic creepy guy (designation retired)
#2 — creepy gym guy (designation retired!)
#3 — shy guy
#4 — dental hygienist
#5 — barista
#6 — (designation currently available)

Oh have a great hike with #4 on the weekend. Hiking in the great outdoors is always very enjoyable, made even more enjoyable with your beautiful surroundings and good company. More photos please! I love your hiking photos. Such beautiful scenery. Also, have fun with your potluck gathering.

Haha! Celery sticks are certainly not my first choice. But I don't want my bum to get big stuffing my face full of popcorn.

Hugs,
Jayne
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jayne01 on June 28, 2018, 10:51:08 PM
Danielle... there is no need to worry. Your loyal followers are keeping accurate logs of your suitors. If you ever get confused, just ask one of us and will be happy to help you out. Here is a summary to help with the designations! [emoji16]

#1 — transphobic creepy guy (designation retired)
#2 — creepy gym guy (designation retired!)
#3 — shy guy
#4 — dental hygienist
#5 — barista
#6 — (designation currently available)

Oh have a great hike with #4 on the weekend. Hiking in the great outdoors is always very enjoyable, made even more enjoyable with your beautiful surroundings and good company. More photos please! I love your hiking photos. Such beautiful scenery. Also, have fun with your potluck gathering.

Haha! Celery sticks are certainly not my first choice. But I don't want my bum to get big stuffing my face full of popcorn.

Hugs,
Jayne

@Jayne01
Dear Jayne:   Thanks for listing my "playbook" that defines the ID numbers that I had assigned to each of my suitors....  not to worry, I know those numbers by heart it is just when I am in a hurry, as I always am, and I am tired, which I seem to be always tired lately.... I can think one thing and write something different.   Not good especially in my business dealings.   I need to stop burning the candle at both ends.

Anyway your little playbook list will be handy for newbies coming to my thread... thank you for posting it.

Oh, just to make certain that all of my readers and followers know....  not all of my present 3 suitors are real serious romantic entanglements....   most of my dealings with various friends and would be suitors are squarely in the "friend-zone" ...   I kinda think that is true with the coffee shop barista #5 ....   
...and perhaps shy guy suitor #3 maybe fits into that category, .....   but as you and most followers have already figured out, it is my dental hygienist suitor #4 that seems to have a hold of my heart and it is apparent to me that the feeling is mutual.   
I say all of that to make it clear that I am not in heat and wildly playing the field and breaking hearts but it is enjoyable for sure to have several friends that are just a little more that friends.

My day hike on Saturday with #4 will be fun and I will try to post some details after the fact.   
Then my planned July 4th picnic potluck and BBQ that I am hosting will be a very nice gathering and a mix of singles and some married couples... most  of these are people that I have met at my next door coffee shop visits.

I am kinda wondering that if I would have rented a different place in town for my business that was not anywhere near the coffee shop ... if I would have all of this to write about.....    my gym girls group, book club, hiking friends, etc... and of course my list of suitors.   Not only has the location of my office helped my social life but also it seems that  everyone knows about my business... which is better than any kind of advertising... so business is booming for me.

Thank you again Jayne for writing back.
Well, I will sign off for now....
hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Michelle_P

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on June 29, 2018, 05:44:25 AM
I am kinda wondering that if I would have rented a different place in town for my business that was not anywhere near the coffee shop ... if I would have all of this to write about.....    my gym girls group, book club, hiking friends, etc... and of course my list of suitors.   Not only has the location of my office helped my social life but also it seems that  everyone knows about my business... which is better than any kind of advertising... so business is booming for me.

I am constantly fascinated by how even the smallest choices we make sometimes reverberate through our lives, opening new doors we had not realized even existed.

Rent here or there...  Choose this or that activity...  Do or don't kiss someone... It resets the course of our lives in unexpected ways.
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

islandgirl

Hi Danielle! Glad to here that things are going well for you! So nice to that you have friends that can share your life and that you have a 'heart' connection with #4. I think about your long days and wonder what it would be like to have so much daylight.

Have a Happy 4th! We celebrate the 1st! I am not planning anything special and the weather is not cooperating! Rain!

Enjoy your Hike and BBQ!

Hugs,
Kelly
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Michelle_P on June 29, 2018, 10:26:49 AM
I am constantly fascinated by how even the smallest choices we make sometimes reverberate through our lives, opening new doors we had not realized even existed.

Rent here or there...  Choose this or that activity...  Do or don't kiss someone... It resets the course of our lives in unexpected ways.

@Michelle_P
Dear Michelle:    ... exactly my thoughts too.   I have always wondered how many others have similar thoughts such as you stated.   I know that I certainly do.

Our lives can take many paths and the very minor seemingly insignificant choices and decisions we make every day as we travel life's road can have major implications and consequences... 
...like what college we attended, what person we casually befriended, what phone call we missed, do I take the earlier flight or the later flight... (then we find that the flight we did not take ended up crashing and killing all aboard) ...  also when we chose the time that we decided to drive our car down a certain road..... the results could be that we meet our soul mate at the particular college, or the friend we made could become our mentor, or we drove our car at the wrong time and went down the wrong road and got in an accident....   

All of this is kinda like the scientific principle of the "Butterfly Effect"   where small almost insignificant happenings can parlay into much larger and more significant events. 
i.e.  Can the flapping of a butterfly's wings in Brazil set off a tornado in Texas?  ... and there certainly are many more analogies and conclusions that can be drawn.

Thank you Michelle for letting me know that I am not alone in these kinds of conjectures.

Hugs from your nerdy friend on the Forums,
Danielle

•  

Jayne01

@Jayne01
Dear Jayne:   Thanks for listing my "playbook" that defines the ID numbers that I had assigned to each of my suitors....  not to worry, I know those numbers by heart it is just when I am in a hurry, as I always am, and I am tired, which I seem to be always tired lately.... I can think one thing and write something different.   Not good especially in my business dealings.   I need to stop burning the candle at both ends.

Anyway your little playbook list will be handy for newbies coming to my thread... thank you for posting it.

Oh, just to make certain that all of my readers and followers know....  not all of my present 3 suitors are real serious romantic entanglements....   most of my dealings with various friends and would be suitors are squarely in the "friend-zone" ...   I kinda think that is true with the coffee shop barista #5 ....   
...and perhaps shy guy suitor #3 maybe fits into that category, .....   but as you and most followers have already figured out, it is my dental hygienist suitor #4 that seems to have a hold of my heart and it is apparent to me that the feeling is mutual.   
I say all of that to make it clear that I am not in heat and wildly playing the field and breaking hearts but it is enjoyable for sure to have several friends that are just a little more that friends.

My day hike on Saturday with #4 will be fun and I will try to post some details after the fact.   
Then my planned July 4th picnic potluck and BBQ that I am hosting will be a very nice gathering and a mix of singles and some married couples... most  of these are people that I have met at my next door coffee shop visits.

Thank you again Jayne for writing back.
hugs,
Danielle

Hi Danielle,

Yes, it certainly does appear that you are burning the candle at both ends. I think that you need the 22hours of daylight to fit everything into your day. It doesn't leave much time for you to rest. Make sure to allocate sufficient "Danielle" time into your busy schedule. Time to rest and to look after yourself.  We don't want you to burn yourself out at such a young age.

I know what you mean about thinking one thing and writing another. A sure sign that your mind is very busy or preoccupied with something else. You have so many things going on in your life right now, it's important to take a deep breath and slow your thinking down. That will help you think more clearly, be more productive and make less mistakes.

Oh I had to laugh at your comment about not being in heat. That was very funny. [emoji16] I don't think any of your followers would ever think you are the type of person to go around wildly playing the field leaving a trail of broken hearts behind you. You are way to nice a person for that. Having friends that are just a little more than friends is a good thing to have. It gives you an opportunity to share a closer friendship without taking it to the next level of a romantic relationship. From your posts, it is quite clear that #4 has captured your heart. And the feeling being mutual the other way is wonderful news indeed. Have a wonderful time on Saturday. I wish you lots of joy and happiness as you continue to explore and develop all of your friendships, romantic or otherwise.

Renting at the current location for your place of business has certainly proven to be advantageous in all aspects of your life. Business is booming, which is always fantastic, but even more importantly, your proximity with the next door coffee shop has given you the opportunity to socially establish yourself in the community. People have gotten to know the wonderful person that you are. Coming out as trans was a non event for the overwhelmingly majority of people in your community, except for very few transphobic comments (I'm looking at you #1). Some beautiful friendships have developed and more are developing. There is no doubt that choosing to setup your business at its current location was a very wise move for you.

Enjoy the rest of your day and your weekend.

Hugs,
Jayne
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Jayne01
Dear Jayne:   Thank you for your reply post... you always have such interesting and fun things to say... and usually what you say is so uplifting and encouraging, thank you for that.

Yes, for sure, I need to start being better disciplined with my time.  It is hard to do with all of this daylight.  I am indeed burning the candle at both ends...  I need to trim down my office work time, my social time, my Susan's time, my book club and book reading time, my gym time, my outdoor activity time...  the list goes on and on.   I really do have to start getting more sleep and rest, but there are just so many things that i want to do.
      Perhaps what I need is a personal assistant  ;)

Yes, regarding friends, it is indeed very nice to have friends that are just a little more than friends.... close allies and confidants if I can call them that, those that I can share my deepest secrets with and they will always be there for me... and me for them.... then of course the next level is romantic... like with #4

Moving to my present location in my little town was not a planned out thing, it was the available place that I could quickly rent... there were other locations that appeared to be better but they were not immediately available.... but as it turned out my present location is the best one in town for my situation....   Even me making a decision to come to this small conservative town was not really thought through... when I first got here I often thought that I should have moved to a large city where I could get lost and not be concerned with just about everyone knowing about my past secret....  but as it turned out, I could NOT have planned all of this better... sometimes just letting things happen can work out for the better.

I will certainly update my thread after the hike on Saturday with #4 and for sure after my July 4th gathering that I am hosting.   The weather forecast on Saturday could involve rain, so if that happens #4 and I are planning an alternative event... perhaps shopping or at the gym.... or at either of our homes  ;)

Thank you Jayne for your reply, I always enjoy exchanging comments with you.

Hugs and hugs,
Danielle

•  

Jayne01

[quote author]
[/quote]
I am an aircraft engineer with zero accounting experience. However, I can count to ten without using my fingers (on a good day) and I know how to use a calculator. Will that suffice as my resumé? [emoji12]

Moving to my present location in my little town was not a planned out thing, it was the available place that I could quickly rent... there were other locations that appeared to be better but they were not immediately available.... but as it turned out my present location is the best one in town for my situation....   Even me making a decision to come to this small conservative town was not really thought through... when I first got here I often thought that I should have moved to a large city where I could get lost and not be concerned with just about everyone knowing about my past secret....  but as it turned out, I could NOT have planned all of this better... sometimes just letting things happen can work out for the better.
Often, the best plans are no plan at all. Borrowing from your positive mindset thread, approaching life with a healthy and positive way of thinking will usually give you a better outcome than any meticulously thought out plan. Life is random!

Hugs and hugs,
Danielle

Thank you Danielle, I enjoy exchanging comments with you too.

Hugs,
Jayne
  •  

sarah1972

Thank you so much for keeping us all updated on the latest developments in your town. Your thread is certainly more entertaining and has more twists than a certain very predictable romance novel. Speaking of - if said romance novel is any indicator, being close to the local coffee shop is always a good place to be since it seems to be the one place everyone frequents. Be it coincidence or planning, you have certainly made a good choice. Your business is booming.

The other interesting topic I have learned from the novel is that becoming an engaged member of the community makes it a lot easier to be accepted. Your success certainly proofs the point. A friend of mine moved to a small village and immediately joined the volunteer fire department and the local carnival club (yeah it is Germany) and in almost no time he made a lot of friends. The same applies to you in your town. Pair this with your great personality and your big heart leaves no doubt about how other folks in your town feel about you.

Statistics have shown that people knowing a transgender person are much more accepting of someone's transition. This also seems to apply to your little town.

At some point, you had mentioned that Alaska is an interesting mix of tight-knit communities but also with people who want to live a quiet life. A buzzing big city or even just their suburbs are sometimes not an easy place to make friends, meet people or become a part of the community, so people tend to be much more lonely than in small towns. You have made so many great friends in the short time you have moved to small town, you are an engaged member of the community and a respected businesswoman.   You can be really proud of yourself!

I have to agree with @Jayne01 , you are burning the candle on both ends seeing the times you write posts on Susan. I do not even want to imagine the flood of PM's you receive and I know you always respond with a well thought out message. Then you have all your other activities. I am glad you do take a day off over the weekend for a hike (or other fun activities) with #4. I have tried to be mostly neutral but have to admit I have also been rooting for #4 and of course, I am very happy for you reading the words "romantic level".

I hope you can get some sleep tonight so you can keep up on your hike, I keep my fingers crossed for good weather. Have fun and stay safe!

Hugs,

Sarah 

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on June 29, 2018, 08:04:40 PM
@Jayne01
Dear Jayne:   Thank you for your reply post... you always have such interesting and fun things to say... and usually what you say is so uplifting and encouraging, thank you for that.

Yes, for sure, I need to start being better disciplined with my time.  It is hard to do with all of this daylight.  I am indeed burning the candle at both ends...  I need to trim down my office work time, my social time, my Susan's time, my book club and book reading time, my gym time, my outdoor activity time...  the list goes on and on.   I really do have to start getting more sleep and rest, but there are just so many things that i want to do.

Yes, regarding friends, it is indeed very nice to have friends that are just a little more than friends.... close allies and confidants if I can call them that, those that I can share my deepest secrets with and they will always be there for me... and me for them.... then of course the next level is romantic... like with #4

I will certainly update my thread after the hike on Saturday with #4 and for sure after my July 4th gathering that I am hosting.   The weather forecast on Saturday could involve rain, so if that happens #4 and I are planning an alternative event... perhaps shopping or at the gym.... or at either of our homes  ;)

Hugs and hugs,
Danielle

•  

Allison S

Danielle, you had lunch with suitor #1? And why is he transphobic and creepy? I don't think either of these labels are confirmed... the woman at the diner (or was it the coffee shop, I don't know lol) was whispering in his early all the nasty things. I'm not defending him, just wondering if you'll share lunch details!!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Jayne01

Quote from: Allison S on June 29, 2018, 10:30:12 PM
Danielle, you had lunch with suitor #1? And why is he transphobic and creepy? I don't think either of these labels are confirmed... the woman at the diner (or was it the coffee shop, I don't know lol) was whispering in his early all the nasty things. I'm not defending him, just wondering if you'll share lunch details!!

Hi Allison,
I am the one who assigned those labels to #1 from my own perception of him. The label is not Danielle's doing.

Jayne
  •  

Dena

Quote from: Allison S on June 29, 2018, 10:30:12 PM

Number one had to work at it in order to earn that designation. The following are the critical links.

https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,236395.msg2133275.html#msg2133275
https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,236395.msg2134754.html#msg2134754
https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,236395.msg2137115.html#msg2137115
https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,236395.msg2141714.html#msg2141714
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Allison S

Yes, I read it all Dena lol. I know that #1 missed the date and then was caught gossiping (or at least listening to gossip) about Danielle at the coffee shop. That was quite the drama, especially for a small town!
Now I wanna hear more about lunch with #1 after all this happened. Danielle mentioned it. Anyway, I know lucky lady #4 is already the winner but I need to know #1 isn't a complete jerk! Oh well

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Allison S on June 29, 2018, 11:05:17 PM
Yes, I read it all Dena lol. I know that #1 missed the date and then was caught gossiping (or at least listening to gossip) about Danielle at the coffee shop. That was quite the drama, especially for a small town!
Now I wanna hear more about lunch with #1 after all this happened. Danielle mentioned it. Anyway, I know lucky lady #4 is already the winner but I need to know #1 isn't a complete jerk! Oh well

@Allison S    @Dena
Dear Allison:  I think that you might be confused about my suitor numbers just like I was so confused...  it is difficult for me to keep up with my busy life so I can imagine that I indeed confuse my readers and followers!!!

NO, I never did date or go out with Suitor #1 again after the unsavory and demeaning comments about me with his woman friend at the coffee shop (YES, for sure Suitor #1 is a complete jerk)   instead, after I had such a good time with my formal dinner date with shy guy Suitor #3 ... I had done a followup casual lunch with Suitor #3 and a little walk around town.   Here is my reply #797 from June 28th which describes that casual lunch.

So Allison, sorry this is so confusing....
Thank you for reading and following,
Hugs,
Danielle

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on June 28, 2018, 06:49:17 PM
UPDATE: June 28, 2018  3:30 PM Alaska time....
I have had some interesting casual and semi-romantic things going on at the next door coffee shop ...

Ahhh, the next door coffee shop, the town's meet and greet, and gossip center... and my office is just 2 doors away in the same building. It turned out to be the perfect place to start my business when relocating to this town.  Pretty handy, huh??? 

I have had a followup date with shy guy suitor #3, it was just a quick and casual lunch date and a short walk around town.   

I also had a local day out shopping with my dental hygienist Suitor #4... nothing too exciting... the grocery store and the hardware and sporting goods store... we were looking for hiking stuff... she is the one that I went on the weekend overnight hike with recently.

... and last but not least the coffee shop barista suitor #5 continues to be quite flirty and now when I pick up my espresso she comes around the counter and gives me a hug and a quick cheek to cheek contact... she "might" have kissed my cheek quickly too.

I am still going to the gym once a week with my gym girls group (dental hygienist suitor #4 is in that group), and I am happy to report that creepy gym guy suitor #2 stays away from me now, my body guard gym girls have scared him away.

The weather here has turned warmer... and the days are looooong....  more that 22 hours of sunlight and perhaps a little less than 2 hours of twilight... never really gets dark... so there is lots of outdoor time available to walk, hike, play, etc.  Now that the June 21st summer solstice has passed we are now losing approximately 3 minutes of sunlight per day.

That's all, I still have about 2 or 3 hours of work left at my office before I get on the way home.
Thanks for reading and thank you all for your support and kind thoughts.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Jayne01

Jerk seems a better fit for #1. Can we change his designation from "transphobic creepy guy" to simply "jerk"?
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Dena on June 29, 2018, 10:59:16 PM
Number one had to work at it in order to earn that designation. The following are the critical links.

https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,236395.msg2133275.html#msg2133275
https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,236395.msg2134754.html#msg2134754
https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,236395.msg2137115.html#msg2137115
https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,236395.msg2141714.html#msg2141714

@Dena
Dear Dena:   Thank you for researching my past reply comments on my thread documenting
my issues with Suitor #1

Per my reply to @Allison S and the subsequent reply post from @Jayne01 ...
...the new designation for him will be Jerk Suitor #1

Thank your for reading and for your reply post.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Allison S

Thanks for clearing up my confusion Danielle [emoji1] yes, he is a jerk it seems.. And that's nice you're friends with so many people and especially your suitors who didn't quite make the cut (and who aren't jerks!)

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk
  •  

LizK

@Jayne01

hugs,
Danielle

The play book is invaluable for determining who each of these people are and how they fit in with your intricate love life...I think you are doing a marvellous job just being able to keep track of them all. So I take it dental hygienist suitor #4 is your fav!! and the others pale in comparison!

Nice to finally catch up with your thread again...I might have so include your suitor list on my whiteboard so I can keep track of them all  ;)

Take care

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Karen

Quote from: ElizabethK on July 04, 2018, 02:51:04 AM

The play book is invaluable for determining who each of these people are and how they fit in with your intricate love life...I think you are doing a marvellous job just being able to keep track of them all. So I take it dental hygienist suitor #4 is your fav!! and the others pale in comparison!

Nice to finally catch up with your thread again...I might have so include your suitor list on my whiteboard so I can keep track of them all  ;)

Take care

Liz

Danielle, it is so nice to be be able to follow your life.  It's fun and you create so much hope and confidence. 

I now must admit, Suitor #4 is my fav too... #3, #4, and #5 all seem like good possibilities.  But it is #4 that seems so interested, accepting and loving from the beginning.   

Can't wait to hear more. 

Lots of hugs to you

Karen
Karen

* felt different like I did not fit, with strong feminine feelings and gender questions my entire life
* Sept 2016 - January 2017 real began to seriously question and research gender
* August 2017 friend explains transgender and gender vs sexual orientation, and immediately felt shock and begin to believe I maybe transgender
* March 2018 after 3 therapists, accepts I am transgender and am transitioning
* July 18, 2018 began HRT
* Feb 4, 2019 began Estrogen
  •  

Northern Star Girl

UPDATE: July 4th, 2018  8:30 AM

Soon I will be posting a picture or two of my day hike into the hills with #4 last weekend.

Today, I will soon be very busy setting up for my July 4th potluck gathering.  I have to do some last minute shopping and getting some firewood split for my fire to roast hotdogs and marshmallows in the evening after the main potluck event.

Fireworks here at this time of year are less than spectacular because of almost no real darkness... but we will do them anyway.

Thank you  @Karen  and  @ElizabethK  for following along in my new Suitor playbook and for your reply comments.

More to come later.   Happy July 4th to my USA readers and followers.
Hugs,
Danielle

•