Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessica

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on July 04, 2018, 11:52:23 AM
UPDATE: July 4th, 2018  8:30 AM

Soon I will be posting a picture or two of my day hike into the hills with #4 last weekend.

Today, I will soon be very busy setting up for my July 4th potluck gathering.  I have to do some last minute shopping and getting some firewood split for my fire to roast hotdogs and marshmallows in the evening after the main potluck event.

Fireworks here at this time of year are less than spectacular because of almost no real darkness... but we will do them anyway.

Thank you  @Karen  and  @ElizabethK  for following along in my new Suitor playbook and for your reply comments.

More to come later.   Happy July 4th to my USA readers and followers.
Hugs,
Danielle

But still the Shining Northern Star guides us in the light of night.  Thank you for being a beacon for us @Alaskan Danielle!

Hugs and smiles, Jess

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

KathyLauren

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on July 04, 2018, 11:52:23 AM
Fireworks here at this time of year are less than spectacular because of almost no real darkness... but we will do them anyway.
Please, please, please, if you have neighbours with dogs, let them know when you will be setting off the fireworks.  I have just been reading too many posts from people whose dogs were freaked out by the Canada Day fireworks.  Those who were indoors were just spooked, but some that were outdoors ran off in panic, injuring themselves in their escape.  At least if their humans are expecting the fireworks, they can take protective and comforting measures.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: KathyLauren on July 04, 2018, 01:32:46 PM
Please, please, please, if you have neighbours with dogs, let them know when you will be setting off the fireworks.  I have just been reading too many posts from people whose dogs were freaked out by the Canada Day fireworks.  Those who were indoors were just spooked, but some that were outdoors ran off in panic, injuring themselves in their escape.  At least if their humans are expecting the fireworks, they can take protective and comforting measures.

@KathyLauren
Dear Kathy:
Thank you for your reply and your always great advice and thank you for following and reading my thread.
Hugs,
Danielle

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Northern Star Girl

QUESTION for my readers and followers:

So, everyone, you are aware of my plans for the USA Independence Day holiday today...
....but what plans do you have for today, July 4th??

Whatever your plans are and whatever you do, be sure to have fun and be safe...
... and be sure to post your reply to my question.... please!!!

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Jessica

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on July 04, 2018, 02:12:42 PM

So, everyone, you are aware of my plans for the USA Independence Day holiday today...

Hugs,
Danielle

Enjoying friends and family poolside at our home with a BBQ that's good for what ails you!
Afterwards walking to the center of our small town to enjoy the fireworks! ✨💥✨💥✨

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Roll

Hugs,
Danielle

Family cookout. I'm trying to shift towards vegetarian, starting with cutting out beef and pork which I don't eat much of anyway, but my dad bought a bunch of filets hes super proud of for some reason. So now Ill feel guilty if I don't eat one. ;D (Is that a decent excuse?)
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Susan Baum

Hugs,
Danielle

Headed off to a cookout with my best buddies. Fire danger is too high to risk any real fireworks and who wants to see some old biddy toying with just a sparkler?

Quote from: Roll on July 04, 2018, 02:50:00 PM
So now Ill feel guilty if I don't eat one. ;D (Is that a decent excuse?)
Absolutely! But just one. And two ears of roasted corn.

Susan
Aging is inevitable - growing up is optional.
  •  

Katie Jade

GZ all US girls on breaking away from us all those years ago.... - you have done a good job so far so keep it up!!!!
(Hopefully I have my US  history right...)

Lov N Hugz to all US girls (and rest of the world of course..)

Katie (Non- History Scholar)
:angel: :angel:

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

Rachel

Went to my ex's and installed a bike rack in her garage I got off of Amazon for my daughters bike.

On the way home my neighbor was washing his 1999 Trans Am anniversary addition. I go to the title and tag place Saturday.
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas in 2020 FEMLAR
  •  

JulieAllana

BBQ baby back ribs with wife and friend.  Then sit on couch for a movie.  Ate WAAAAAY too much, but today is my 6 month anniversary for starting diet and I am down 101 pounds (plus whatever I ate today, HAHA!) WooHoo!

Julie
1/4/18 - Admission to self of trans - Start of transition
2/10/18 - First time out in public
2/12/18 - Ears Pierced
2/16/18 - Started Laser Hair removal on face
7/4/18 - Down 101 pounds since 1/4/18.  Maybe start HRT at 210-15
9/22/18 - Weighed in @207 (down 113 lbs) this morning.
10/1/18 - Started HRT

•  

LizK

Happy 4th of July...Is this the equivalent of our Australia Day? We get to have fireworks and party for the day in celebration of our "Aussie-ness"...Is the 4th of July that kind of party? I am going to spend the day looking after my beloved who has the flu and is rugged up in bed and learning to use my new camera...Hope you all enjoyed your celebrations and are not to much the worse for wear in the morning.

Liz

Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Dena

Quote from: ElizabethK on July 04, 2018, 07:52:27 PM
Happy 4th of July...Is this the equivalent of our Australia Day? We get to have fireworks and party for the day in celebration of our "Aussie-ness"...Is the 4th of July that kind of party? I am going to spend the day looking after my beloved who has the flu and is rugged up in bed and learning to use my new camera...Hope you all enjoyed your celebrations and are not to much the worse for wear in the morning.

Liz
Today is the day John Hancock put is signature on the document that told the British thanks but no thanks. We celebrate it as the first day of freedom in our country. It took the war that followed in 1776 and another one in 1812 before the British fully got the message.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Colleen_definitely

So in short, yes.  Grilling dead animals, lighting off fireworks, and drinking all around.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

sarah1972

Happy 4th of July!!!

Thanks, @Alaskan Danielle For asking. I hope your BBQ was a great hit and I can't wait to read the report on it.

So my 4th of July plans took an odd turn. We have been late inviting people from the get-go and most already had plans, so we were left with two other families to join us. As usual, we were going crazy preparing food and I spent two days pressure washing the house, driveway and deck as well as cleaning up the yard. All of this while our area was under an excessive heat warning (up to 107 F heat index, 41C and real temps of up to 99F / 37C, so I looked like a hot sweaty mess) and finally our yard and house looked like we can let people again. Things we have simply neglected in favor of spending time with our kiddo.

So... One of the invited families did get stuck moving houses and the other canceled around 11:00 AM right when we set out to start cooking. With all the heat, we actually saw it as a blessing in disguise and stopped any further work. Ended up going to a local event for kids but discovered that 15-minute lines for 2 minutes in the bounce house are not worth it and we ended hanging at the pool for a bit before receding into air-conditioned rooms again. Thanks to Willis Carrier for inventing the AC.

We will cook the prepared rotisserie pork roast over the weekend when temperatures go down.

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: sarah1972 on July 05, 2018, 03:47:13 PM
Happy 4th of July!!!

Thanks, @Alaskan Danielle For asking. I hope your BBQ was a great hit and I can't wait to read the report on it.

So my 4th of July plans took an odd turn. We have been late inviting people from the get-go and most already had plans, so we were left with two other families to join us. As usual, we were going crazy preparing food and I spent two days pressure washing the house, driveway and deck as well as cleaning up the yard. All of this while our area was under an excessive heat warning (up to 107 F heat index, 41C and real temps of up to 99F / 37C, so I looked like a hot sweaty mess) and finally our yard and house looked like we can let people again. Things we have simply neglected in favor of spending time with our kiddo.

So... One of the invited families did get stuck moving houses and the other canceled around 11:00 AM right when we set out to start cooking. With all the heat, we actually saw it as a blessing in disguise and stopped any further work. Ended up going to a local event for kids but discovered that 15-minute lines for 2 minutes in the bounce house are not worth it and we ended hanging at the pool for a bit before receding into air-conditioned rooms again. Thanks to Willis Carrier for inventing the AC.

We will cook the prepared rotisserie pork roast over the weekend when temperatures go down.

@sarah1972
Dear Sarah ....  oh, so sad that all of your invited guests bailed out on your party but as you indicated it was a blessing in disguise....  and then in the heat of the day you went to an outside kids event???   I would have stayed in the A/C or gone to an air conditioned shopping mall.... and the swimming pool was an excellent choice.

So what did you do with all the hamburgers and hot dogs?   in the freezer they go??   That is so disappointing when you did all of that prep work, but I suppose a lot of those things like cleaning and pressure washing had to be done anyway.

The good news here is the cooler weather....
While many areas of the USA and Europe are sweltering with high and hot temperatures.... this entire couple weeks where I live has been in the much cooler range during the mid-day...
.... 15 to 20 deg C... or 57 to 68 deg F   and on my last weekend's Saturday hike into the hills it was about 10 degrees cooler, perfect for vigorous hiking.   I absolutely can not deal with high temperatures...  I "melt" in the higher heat.
Thank you for reading and posting.
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: ElizabethK on July 04, 2018, 07:52:27 PM

Liz

@ElizabethK
Hello Liz: Yes, the July 4th parties and celebrations here in the USA are just as you described, also there are parades on the main street of many towns....  lots of fun and way too much food.  Fortunately here where I live it was not as hot and uncomfortable as in other parts of the country.

For my American readers and followers here is the scoop on Australia Day:
Australia Day is the official national day of Australia. Celebrated annually on 26 January, it marks the anniversary of the 1788 arrival of the First Fleet of British Ships

In America, on July 4th Independence Day we do not celebrate the arrival of the British Fleet but rather the departing of the British Fleet. ;)

I was in Australia for a couple weeks during your hot spell in mid and late January this year. ... very beautiful and very diverse country for sure.
... near 100 degrees in Sydney and up north in Cairns it was so hot and humid I melted. 
Even up in the Blue Mountains northeast of Sydney and also the Kuranda Rainforest it was very hot.... I retreated to the beaches which was a nice reprieve.  Bondi beach was lovely, also enjoyed Manly beach very much.

Hmmm, I have always wondered, why are the Australian, Canadian, and American national days of celebration in the hottest time of the year? ???     Difficult to get into the celebration spirit when you are being roasted alive.

OH, for sure new cameras are fun to learn how to use.   I always have difficulties with the user manuals being printed in a "thousand" languages...  on each of the many pages there is only one sentence in English.   LOL

Thank you Liz for reading and posting your comments.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

LizK

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on July 05, 2018, 05:12:49 PM
@ElizabethK

Hmmm, I have always wondered, why are the Australian, Canadian, and American national days of celebration in the hottest time of the year? ???     Difficult to get into the celebration spirit when you are being roasted alive.

OH, for sure new cameras are fun to learn how to use.   I always have difficulties with the user manuals being printed in a "thousand" languages...  on each of the many pages there is only one sentence in English.   LOL

Thank you Liz for reading and posting your comments.
Hugs,
Danielle

Not sure if you wanted and answer to that question but I can certainly give you an Aussie perspective. We do have some pretty nice beaches here and Bondi and Manly are great examples. I think we have our celebration in the summer...nothing says Aussie like sun surf and BBQ's they should be the three emblems on our coat of arms although I suspect a few people may not agree with that summation LOL  :D

Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

sarah1972

I guess we got lucky with the food. We only had one pack of Hot Dogs for the kids and had planned to do a rotisserie pork roast infused with an herb sauce. We usually vacuum seal the meat and the sauce which provides better I fusion. That was planned to be served with grilled veggies and mashed potatoes

It will be a bit cooler this Saturday so we will roast / smoke it then. It takes between 3 and 4 hours to cook. There is till enough time for you @Alaskan Danielle to get here before it is finished [emoji847]

Hugs, Sarah

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on July 05, 2018, 04:22:20 PM
@sarah1972
Dear Sarah ....  oh, so sad that all of your invited guests bailed out on your party but as you indicated it was a blessing in disguise....  and then in the heat of the day you went to an outside kids event???   I would have stayed in the A/C or gone to an air conditioned shopping mall.... and the swimming pool was an excellent choice.

So what did you do with all the hamburgers and hot dogs?   in the freezer they go??   That is so disappointing when you did all of that prep work, but I suppose a lot of those things like cleaning and pressure washing had to be done anyway.

The good news here is the cooler weather....
While many areas of the USA and Europe are sweltering with high and hot temperatures.... this entire couple weeks where I live has been in the much cooler range during the mid-day...
.... 15 to 20 deg C... or 57 to 68 deg F   and on my last weekend's Saturday hike into the hills it was about 10 degrees cooler, perfect for vigorous hiking.   I absolutely can not deal with high temperatures...  I "melt" in the higher heat.
Thank you for reading and posting.
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

•  

Jayne01

Quote from: sarah1972 on July 05, 2018, 07:08:31 PM
I guess we got lucky with the food. We only had one pack of Hot Dogs for the kids and had planned to do a rotisserie pork roast infused with an herb sauce. We usually vacuum seal the meat and the sauce which provides better I fusion. That was planned to be served with grilled veggies and mashed potatoes

It will be a bit cooler this Saturday so we will roast / smoke it then. It takes between 3 and 4 hours to cook. There is till enough time for you @Alaskan Danielle to get here before it is finished [emoji847]

Hugs, Sarah
Oh yuuuummmmm!!!! That sounds soooo good. I'm on my way!!!! Hope you don't mind me crashing your party. [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]
  •  

sarah1972

Quote from: Jayne01 on July 05, 2018, 07:27:47 PM
Oh yuuuummmmm!!!! That sounds soooo good. I'm on my way!!!! Hope you don't mind me crashing your party. [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]
The more the better [emoji847][emoji847][emoji847]

•