Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KathyLauren

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on July 11, 2018, 08:47:48 PM
UPDATE:  Wednesday night,  July 11, 2018

I am finally getting some time to post my July 4th Holiday potluck picnic that I hosted.
I had invited more, but about 12 friends and clients showed up for hamburgers, hotdogs, smores, potato salad, chips and dips, etc.  Included some of the employees at the coffee shop and some of my friends... and a couple clients.  It turned out to be an all day event... burgers at noon time when folks were arriving then later toward evening we roasted hotdogs and made smores.

More updates coming... I promise I won't make my readers and followers wait so long for the next one.
Hugs,
Danielle

Thank you for the update, Danielle.  I was getting worried that it was something you didn't want to talk about.  Happy to see you having a good time!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Rachel

Daniella, I think your avatar is beautiful and you have a very pretty smile.

I have two serious questions.

#1, I have three or four chammies in different colors. They look like the one you have in the pic from the cookout. I do not know for sure if they could be worn in public or were considered an under garment. I have several that are undergarments for shear tops and I am not referring to them. I am referring to the cammie style you are wearing. I am self conscious about my body and definitely would not want to wear an incorrect garment in public.

#2, ok, were any of the suiters at the cookout? Any details? Who were the last to leave the cookout?

Great posts, keep them coming.

HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas in 2020 FEMLAR
  •  

Dena

Quote from: Jayne01 on July 12, 2018, 03:12:33 PM
The BBQ burgers are making me hungry and the s'mores are making me jealous. My wife made me some s'mores for the first time last time we were in Canada. Mmmmm, yummy! Good thing suitable crackers/cookies are not available here otherwise I would not be able to resist eating them all the time. That wouldn't be good for my figure. [emoji16]
Most products you buy in the store can be made at home. Gram Crackers have been around a long time so if your desperate, the recipe can be found in the internet.   >:-)
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Rachel on July 12, 2018, 05:32:22 PM
Daniella, I think your avatar is beautiful and you have a very pretty smile.

I have two serious questions.

#1, I have three or four chammies in different colors. They look like the one you have in the pic from the cookout. I do not know for sure if they could be worn in public or were considered an under garment. I have several that are undergarments for shear tops and I am not referring to them. I am referring to the cammie style you are wearing. I am self conscious about my body and definitely would not want to wear an incorrect garment in public.

#2, ok, were any of the suiters at the cookout? Any details? Who were the last to leave the cookout?

Great posts, keep them coming.

@Rachel:
Dear Rachel:
Thank you for your way too kind words about my avatar photo....  I very seldom ever do not go anywhere without a smile on my face.  It always was and and still is my first line of defense again rude and insulting remarks.  It is very disarming to those that approach me for whatever reason...  romantic or otherwise! :-*

The Cami style Tank Top that I am wearing in my picture is definitely outer wear, not an undergarment.   If you are concerned showing too much shoulder and upper body skin ... instead of the lower cut and the spaghetti straps you can find similar Tank Tops with wider shoulder straps and a higher cut above the breast area and back.

YES INDEED, I WILL BE POSTING ABOUT SUITORS soon.   Because I had given a blanket invitation to the Coffee Shop people, the owner lady was there along with a couple other employees including my barista suitor #5
I had invited shy guy suitor #3 but he had other commitments which might have been a good thing   ...I would have found it just a little bit difficult to navigate freely if 2 of my suitors are at the same party. 

Thanks for reading and following ...and for your comments.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Jessica

@Alaskan Danielle

I know dear Danielle that you have a busy life...but do I need to make a second request for a pic of the mountains behind your home?  You know what happens after the third one....

Hugs and smiles, Jess

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Jayne01

Quote from: Dena on July 12, 2018, 05:33:36 PM
Most products you buy in the store can be made at home. Gram Crackers have been around a long time so if your desperate, the recipe can be found in the internet.   >:-)
Thanks Dena. The Graham crackers are what I was referring to not being available here. I had no idea what a Graham cracker was until my wife introduced me to s'mores during one of our visits to her family in Canada. We have looked but have not been able to find anything close to a graham cracker here. Probably a good thing for my waistline. [emoji16]

Hugs,
Jayne
  •  

Colleen_definitely

I imagine if you made them with stroopwafels they would be pretty amazing.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on July 13, 2018, 06:55:26 AM

I had never heard of stroopwafels until now, so I looked them up. O.M.G. I must have...

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Colleen_definitely

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on July 13, 2018, 12:10:36 AM
@Alaskan Danielle

I know dear Danielle that you have a busy life...but do I need to make a second request for a pic of the mountains behind your home?  You know what happens after the third one....

Hugs and smiles, Jess

@Jessica
Dear Jess ..... slow down now...  hang on to your panties.  I will soon be posting a few of my hiking pictures into the mountains and hills here, so, patience please.   Also I am bogged down with my "Hot and Sweaty" picture montage project... so many things to do and so little time....
... but as I always have said: "Busy People are Happy People" ....
so therefore I am a very "happy camper" ... no time to be sad or depressed.

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

steph2.0

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on July 13, 2018, 06:55:26 AM

@Colleen_definitely
Yes indeed, Stroopwafels are to die for.  Even though I am a diehard chocolate fanatic, my favorite version of Stroopwafels is with Caramel in the center, not chocolate.... but I will take them either way.

Thanks for your comment.
Danielle

•  

Colleen_definitely

When I go to Germany for work they always have chocolate ones and they're even more amazing than the ones I can find here.  I think I might have to go buy some and make smores with them in the coming weeks while I'm recovering.
  •  

LizK

Stroopwafels...never heard of them but as soon as you said caramel I had to look them up...I had no idea what they were but upon inspection they look very edible from this side of the couch.  :D
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on July 13, 2018, 09:38:10 AM
When I go to Germany for work they always have chocolate ones and they're even more amazing than the ones I can find here.  I think I might have to go buy some and make smores with them in the coming weeks while I'm recovering.

@Colleen_definitely

In many of the larger shopping malls are "World Market" stores.  They have a large candy and food section that has all kinds of candies and foods from all around the world... including several varieties of Stroopwafels among other tasty things..
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Colleen_definitely

My wallet screams in agony every time I go into a world market, lol
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on July 13, 2018, 10:08:49 AM
My wallet screams in agony every time I go into a world market, lol

@Colleen_definitely

AGREED !!!   
    The good news is that they also take credit cards!!!!
Hugs,
Danielle

( cc: @ElizabethK )

•  

JulieAllana

Danielle, are you sure you aren't a paid advocate for World Market?   :eusa_whistle:
1/4/18 - Admission to self of trans - Start of transition
2/10/18 - First time out in public
2/12/18 - Ears Pierced
2/16/18 - Started Laser Hair removal on face
7/4/18 - Down 101 pounds since 1/4/18.  Maybe start HRT at 210-15
9/22/18 - Weighed in @207 (down 113 lbs) this morning.
10/1/18 - Started HRT

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: JulieAllana on July 13, 2018, 11:30:01 AM
Danielle, are you sure you aren't a paid advocate for World Market?   :eusa_whistle:

@JulieAllana     I am just a fan and a good customer when I get to the big city.   I have a lot of their small furniture items, lots of tableware, and of course the candy and treats !!!!

If you have never been to one of their stores you need to !!!!   also the "Home Goods" stores are nice to shop in too... lots of stuff that you can't find in the big anchor stores in the malls.

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

JulieAllana

I know, I was just joking.  I do have one near me and I especially (used to before going keto) appreciate the assortment of foreign and uncommon confections.  I also like to do Christmas shopping there.  Neat place.

Julie
1/4/18 - Admission to self of trans - Start of transition
2/10/18 - First time out in public
2/12/18 - Ears Pierced
2/16/18 - Started Laser Hair removal on face
7/4/18 - Down 101 pounds since 1/4/18.  Maybe start HRT at 210-15
9/22/18 - Weighed in @207 (down 113 lbs) this morning.
10/1/18 - Started HRT

•