Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jayne01

STROOPWAFFLES!!!!!! Did I hear stroopwaffkes mentioned???? They are delicious! I never heard of them either until a few years ago while travelling through the Netherlands! Mmmmmmm. I didn't know they were available in anything other than caramel. We have a stroopwaffle food truck (actually a food trailer) around here that travels around to various events. It's run by a couple of Dutch brothers who make this divine treat the traditional way their mama taught them.

Colleen, thanks for the tip. I shall try stroopwaffle s'mores. I'm sure I will be buzzing on a sugar high but there is sure to be a smile on my face. [emoji16]

Hugs,
Jayne
  •  

sarah1972

Can I add pickles to the smores??? (Or black olives?) Hugs, Sarah

Quote from: Jayne01 on July 13, 2018, 02:22:34 PM
STROOPWAFFLES!!!!!! Did I hear stroopwaffkes mentioned???? They are delicious! I never heard of them either until a few years ago while travelling through the Netherlands! Mmmmmmm. I didn't know they were available in anything other than caramel. We have a stroopwaffle food truck (actually a food trailer) around here that travels around to various events. It's run by a couple of Dutch brothers who make this divine treat the traditional way their mama taught them.

Colleen, thanks for the tip. I shall try stroopwaffle s'mores. I'm sure I will be buzzing on a sugar high but there is sure to be a smile on my face. [emoji16]

Hugs,
Jayne

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: sarah1972 on July 13, 2018, 02:24:50 PM
Oh, Sarah. Don't you know anything about haute cuisine? Pickles and olives only pair well with chocolate cake!

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

sarah1972

Ooohhh! Yes, that sounds absolutely delicious! A dark chocolate cake, pickles, and black olives. Sign me up.

Quote from: Steph2.0 on July 13, 2018, 02:46:48 PM
Quote from: sarah1972 on July 13, 2018, 02:24:50 PM
Oh, Sarah. Don't you know anything about haute cuisine? Pickles and olives only pair well with chocolate cake!

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: sarah1972 on July 13, 2018, 02:50:13 PM
Ooohhh! Yes, that sounds absolutely delicious! A dark chocolate cake, pickles, and black olives. Sign me up.

Pics or it didn't happen!

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Jayne01

You sure you ladies are not pregnant? Pickles, olives and chocolate cake! Love them all, not sure about all at the same time though. But hey!  I'm open minded and willing to give it a try! [emoji16]
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jayne01 on July 13, 2018, 02:55:58 PM
You sure you ladies are not pregnant? Pickles, olives and chocolate cake! Love them all, not sure about all at the same time though. But hey!  I'm open minded and willing to give it a try! [emoji16]

@Jayne01
Dear Jayne:    
One of my personal and weird favorite combinations is a dill pickle and peanut butter sandwich...
... don't knock till you try it!!!!!
Hugs,
Danielle

(cc: @Steph2.0   @sarah1972 )
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: sarah1972 on July 13, 2018, 02:50:13 PM

And Hot pickled jalapenos....
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Laurie on July 13, 2018, 03:11:49 PM
  And Hot pickled jalapenos....

@Laurie
Dear Laurie: 
I have had Hot Pickled Jalapenos with Peanut Butter...
....  does that count??
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

davina61

for a proper kick try crushed up dried red birds eye chillies :icon_yikes:
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Katie Jade

Lovely to hear about food fetishes, but whats happening in Alaska?

Im sure Danielle has more things on her mind that would interest us, so don't hold back :)

Luv N Hugz
Katie

>:-) >:-) >:-) >:-) >:-) >:-) >:-)

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

Katie Jade

Too much 'romance' talk makes me feel hungry,
and

Too much food talk makes me feel .. err... 'romantic'..  (Was going to use a 5 letter word starting with Ho and ending with ny (or girl equivalent whatever) ..but Im still learning what that means to me... still enjoying the journey :)

HugZZZZZZZZZZZ

Katie (obviously confused)

>:-) >:-) :angel: :angel: >:-) >:-) :angel: :police: :police: >:-) :angel: :police:

•  

Jayne01

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on July 13, 2018, 03:11:02 PM
@Jayne01
Dear Jayne:    
One of my personal and weird favorite combinations is a dill pickle and peanut butter sandwich...
... don't knock till you try it!!!!!
Hugs,
Danielle

(cc: @Steph2.0   @sarah1972 )

Hmmm......that actually sounds interesting. I might have to give it a try.

Ever tried scrambled eggs with sliced banana mixed in? One of my Dad's odd creations that I took a liking to.

Hugs,
Jayne

PS. Now I'm hungry. [emoji847]
  •  

Colleen_definitely

Quote from: Jayne01 on July 13, 2018, 02:22:34 PM

Hugs,
Jayne

It might not be called a stroopwafel when there's chocolate instead of caramel in it, but that's the best description I can come up with.  They're really good.

I also am going to be trying this combination out.  It just came to mind as something that should pair well with chocolate and toasted marshmallow.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Jayne01

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on July 13, 2018, 04:03:41 PM
It might not be called a stroopwafel when there's chocolate instead of caramel in it, but that's the best description I can come up with.  They're really good.

I also am going to be trying this combination out.  It just came to mind as something that should pair well with chocolate and toasted marshmallow.
Some of the coffee shops sell them here and call them "coffee toppers", the idea being you rest the stroopwaffle/coffee topper on top of your coffee cup and the steam warms and softens it.
  •  

Colleen_definitely

•  

Katie Jade

OK, too much for me as Im an innocent, Im off..
Good night all and have food fun
Katie

>:-) >:-) >:-) >:-) >:-) >:-) >:-)

•  

Colleen_definitely

I felt a great disturbance in the force, as though dozens of pancreases cried out in agony and were silenced...
  •  

Katie Jade

LOL -  not yet but soon - feel my the force
Katie

off to Be...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jayne01 on July 13, 2018, 04:06:40 PM
Some of the coffee shops sell them here and call them "coffee toppers", the idea being you rest the stroopwaffle/coffee topper on top of your coffee cup and the steam warms and softens it.

@Jayne01
Dear Jayne ... exactly correct...   
Stroopwaffles are fairly soft anyway, but steaming them briefly over a hot cup of coffee is part of their appeal.
Hugs,
Danielle

•