Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

christinej78

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on July 22, 2018, 09:53:27 AM
@SadieBlake

"My "weapon" of choice that fits my personality is a big smile and cheery greeting or a word of encouragement if they appear to be down.  That usually disarms anyone that is approached."

Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

Hi Danielle,                     22 July 2018

"...a big smile..." You sure have that nailed big time; one of the prettiest I have ever seen.

Best Always, Love,
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

Me the Girl

Hi Danielle,

I've never really been active on here and I haven't been on for a while, but I checked in today and saw your thread.  I got pulled in and read the whole thing!  I just wanted to reach out and say you really come across as a very friendly and lovely person.

How big is your town?  I've always been on the more quiet and introverted side, and moving to a remote location in Alaska is something that appeals to me.  But at the same time I would be worried about living in a very small town, since you can't just fade into the background like you can in a big city.  I know you mentioned that was something you considered initially.

I really am impressed by and envy your outlook on life - being open and friendly with everyone is something I've never been very good at.  But just reading about how that positive approach has paid off in spades for you brings a smile to my face.

I wish I lived by you because you really seem like someone I'd really love to get to know!  I look forward to hearing more about everything in your life and I wish you the best!! xoxo
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: christinej78 on July 22, 2018, 12:06:26 PM
Hi Danielle,                     22 July 2018

"...a big smile..." You sure have that nailed big time; one of the prettiest I have ever seen.

Best Always, Love,
Christine

@christinej78
Dear Christine: 
Awe... thank you so very much for your way too kind words...   
...A smart girl always accepts a compliment... THANK YOU  :)

Thank you for reading, following and sharing your comments... please come here often.
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Me the Girl on July 22, 2018, 06:36:52 PM
Hi Danielle,

I've never really been active on here and I haven't been on for a while, but I checked in today and saw your thread.  I got pulled in and read the whole thing!  I just wanted to reach out and say you really come across as a very friendly and lovely person.

How big is your town?  I've always been on the more quiet and introverted side, and moving to a remote location in Alaska is something that appeals to me.  But at the same time I would be worried about living in a very small town, since you can't just fade into the background like you can in a big city.  I know you mentioned that was something you considered initially.

I really am impressed by and envy your outlook on life - being open and friendly with everyone is something I've never been very good at.  But just reading about how that positive approach has paid off in spades for you brings a smile to my face.

I wish I lived by you because you really seem like someone I'd really love to get to know!  I look forward to hearing more about everything in your life and I wish you the best!! xoxo

@Me the Girl
Wow-wheee... you read all 50 pages, 982 posts!!!!  ???
How long did it take you to read the whole thing?

My small town's population widely varies through the seasons... summer, winter, hunting, fishing, etc.   
Right around 2000 population.

Thank you for reading my thread... and now for sharing your thoughts with me and my readers and followers.
Please continue to come here often and post comments if you feel so led....

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Me the Girl    ....
I see that you had become a member way back in 2012 and have not posted or been active since 2015...  I am guessing that you have never been officially greeted.

I want to give you a warm WELCOME to Susan's Place
Be sure to look at the Links that I posted below, there is information about the site that will help you navigate around and best utilize the features here.  Please pay special attention to the LINKS IN RED as they will answer the most asked questions here.
Again, Welcome.
Danielle

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that all new members should be familiar with:

Things that you should read

•  

Northern Star Girl

UPDATE:  Monday July 23,  2018
Another day hike this weekend up on the trails not too far from town.  I hiked with 2 of the women from my gym-girls group  (suitor #4 included)  It was a 18 mile round trip... steep trails at times...  no gym needed this week!!! LOL
We went up to the snow line, saw lots of deer, and bucks ...  mountain goats... pretty scenery and wild flowers... had lunch up about halfway... on the way down we (carefully from a distance) saw 2 brown bears.

Lots of pictures...  left click picture to enlarge.
Hugs, Danielle

•  

Katie Jade

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on July 23, 2018, 04:47:05 PM
Another day hike this weekend up on the trails not too far from town.  I hiked with 2 of the women from my gym-girls group  (suitor #4 included)  It was a 18 mile round trip... steep trails at times...  no gym needed this week!!! LOL
We went up to the snow line, saw lots of deer, and bucks ...  mountain goats... pretty scenery and wild flowers... had lunch up about halfway... on the way down we (carefully from a distance) saw 2 brown bears.

Hugs, Danielle

Absolutely love it... EVEN MORE... Any Haggis or Eagles?
0 so love Birds of Prey..

End (or start)

Katie

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Katie Again on July 23, 2018, 05:08:13 PM
Absolutely love it...

End (or start)

Katie

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

@Katie Again:  We saw the deer on the way up to the snow line...and the bears on the way down after we had lunch....  it was a beautiful hike, fresh and clean cool air.... and great exercise as well.  Much better that being on a treadmill in an indoor gym.
Hugs,
Danielle

(A little help from the mods)

•  

Katie Jade

Last time I saw truly natural blue ice/snow was in the far north of Norway (summer - and its just as beautiful) about 40 years ago...  (Holiday with Parents)
Cool
Katie

Hugz and more all round

(and Gn)

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

KathyLauren

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on July 23, 2018, 04:47:05 PM

Hugs, Danielle

Wow, Danielle, I love your photos!  You have some gorgeous scenery there.  I hiked for years in the Alberta Rockies and never saw a grizzly (brown) bear.  Just the odd black bear, which was quite exciting enough.  You are lucky!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

What an awesome trek!  Wonderful photos.  The deer were obviously not too intimidated.  Definitely keep the distance from the bears!!
Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Anne Blake

Danielle,

I too love the photos and of course your stories. They are well told and captivating. Yes, I also am a fan of #4, had to say it. But now to the point of this query; in the Colorado Rockies and the California Sierras we have both black bear and brown bear. Both of these are "relatively" mild mannered and not a risk if you are careful around them. Grizzlies are an entirely different beast, almost no distance is far enough to be safe. Were the beasties that you called brown bear the friendly or the terrifying types?

Please keep the tales coming, I have a bunch of pop corn in the cupboard awaiting the next installment.

Tia Anne
  •  

Karen

Danielle.   OMG. What a beautiful place.  So jealous.   Would love to be there and get that exercise.   I really like # 4 too.  You obviously love each other's company. 

Thanks for sharing.  Big hug

Karen
Karen

* felt different like I did not fit, with strong feminine feelings and gender questions my entire life
* Sept 2016 - January 2017 real began to seriously question and research gender
* August 2017 friend explains transgender and gender vs sexual orientation, and immediately felt shock and begin to believe I maybe transgender
* March 2018 after 3 therapists, accepts I am transgender and am transitioning
* July 18, 2018 began HRT
* Feb 4, 2019 began Estrogen
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Anne Blake on July 23, 2018, 08:05:29 PM
Danielle,

I too love the photos and of course your stories. They are well told and captivating. Yes, I also am a fan of #4, had to say it. But now to the point of this query; in the Colorado Rockies and the California Sierras we have both black bear and brown bear. Both of these are "relatively" mild mannered and not a risk if you are careful around them. Grizzlies are an entirely different beast, almost no distance is far enough to be safe. Were the beasties that you called brown bear the friendly or the terrifying types?

Please keep the tales coming, I have a bunch of pop corn in the cupboard awaiting the next installment.

Tia Anne

@Anne Blake    
Dear Tia Anne: The 2 bears that we came across on last weekend's hike were the somewhat mild Brown Bears although they can be nasty too and perhaps nastier than the Black Bears.    On other hikes we do sometimes see Grizzlies ... usually very infrequently, and they indeed are scary and big... and have a bad attitude.....   and we see them, hopefully at a distance, we just walk the other direction slowly... usually we carry handguns with us for protection and on this last hike, all 3 of us were "carrying."   
The Brown Bears are "relatively" mild and generally will stay out of our way, the worst thing can happen is to accidentally come between the mom and her cub.....   
When we walk on trails that are not in the open and are in heavy cover like trees and underbrush, we like to talk a lot and make noise so we don't surprise a bear, wolf, bobcat, mountain lion, etc, that may be in our path.   For the most part, unless these animals are starving or protecting their young... they mostly stay clear of humans, particularly if we are in a group.

Yep, #4 is on the top of my list, although #3 and #5 are not entirely out of the running.... yet.

Thank you for following my thread, feel free to share your thoughts and comments often...  Stay tuned, I update frequently.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Nicole70

I love the pictures from your hike, the scenery is outstanding, a great way to get some exercise too. You look very happy and glad you got to spend more time with suitor #4.

Thank you for posting, you give me hope.

Nicole
  •  

Laurie

Hi Danielle,

I am with the others in loving the pictures. They are the kind of pictures I am likely to stop and take myself if I think about taking a picture. I too several the last time I when through the Rocky Mountains National park when I left Tia's place last time. It's beautiful up there even if there are too many people doing the same thing. Loved seeing the deer and goats.

Hugs,
  Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Jessica

@Alaskan Danielle of the north, tell us what you haven't done. 
Do you have a bucket list?
Is it long, is it short...what do you want to do?
Have you flown in the bush? 
Have stepped on Diinaalii, that they call the tall one?
Will you ever meet Sig Hansen?!
Can you mush a team and win the Iditarod, or at least in a dream?
What does Danielle want to do??
Do you want to travel the world with either #3, #4 or #5?
Do you want to experience true love and live a long life?
Will you find past losses, and gain bright futures?
What will you do? Oh what will you do?

Whatever it is, you will do it, Jessica 🌸🌸🌸🌸

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Me the Girl

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on July 23, 2018, 01:26:17 AM
@Me the Girl
Wow-wheee... you read all 50 pages, 982 posts!!!!  ???
How long did it take you to read the whole thing?

My small town's population widely varies through the seasons... summer, winter, hunting, fishing, etc.   
Right around 2000 population.

Thank you for reading my thread... and now for sharing your thoughts with me and my readers and followers.
Please continue to come here often and post comments if you feel so led....

Hugs,
Danielle

Yep, read the whole thing (a lot of skimming just to get the gist of things).  It took several hours, but they flew by because I was really enjoying it all!!!   xoxo
  •  

Kendra

Danielle wow what incredible photos - the scenery.  And I can only imagine how fresh that air is. 
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Northern Star Girl

I wish to express a big THANK YOU to all of my regular readers and followers regarding your reply comments about my hike into the hills last weekend....
...yes, the scenery, the views, and seeing the wildlife are all very breathtaking at the very least... and to get up into the areas of snow and cool weather and the fresh mountain air is most refreshing in the warmer summer days....

Of course I couldn't help myself by making a few mentions regarding my dental hygienist Suitor #4 (who went on the hike)  over and over again.   I guess that she and I are quite the subject of conversation around my town and apparently around the Forum members here.   
I will do my best to keep everyone posted.... but be advised, Shy guy Suitor #3 and Barista Suitor #5 are not done with me yet.... and it seems that my favorite Suitor #4 is not pushing me for a long term decision quite yet.  Just to let you all know, the very last thing that I want to do is to hurt anyone's feelings so I am being very slow and careful...  so if things go wrong, I will most likely be the one being hurt.
Obviously this is all new territory for me being the one that is pursued instead of being the pursuer.  It is a big emotional change-up for sure.

Stay tuned to this channel for breaking news when it happens.
Thanks for reading and following and please come here often and post your thoughts.
...and on this thread it can be about your issues and life events too....
I don't want this thread to always be just about me

Hugs,
Danielle

•