News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Anne Blake on July 25, 2018, 10:33:46 AM
Danielle, in an earlier life, did you make your living writing those cliff hanger endings to weekly melodrama episodes? If not, you really missed your calling!

Love to you girl,
Tia Anne

@Anne Blake
Dear Tia Anne: 
I was just trying to end the "war of words" and get my thread back on track.   

Back when I was an accounting executive in my old life I was responsible for writing a lot of long and detailed reports to the higher ups so I always chose my words and content carefully...  perhaps I have carried some of that with me here...  writing is an essential element in our lives no matter what we are involved in.

Thanks for posting your thoughts... you are always welcome here.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

sarah1972

Thanks for pulling this thread back on track.

Oh... I also noticed a new profile picture! Once again you look stunning Danielle!!

Of course, now I am in full suspense about the next update!

Hugs,

Sarah

PS... I never mentioned how much I loved your hiking pictures. Very lovely scenery!

•  

christinej78

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on July 25, 2018, 08:55:57 AM
@Jessica   @christinej78
OK now, I want you two need to call a truce :icon_boxing: :icon_cool:

I appreciate all of your kind thoughts and words.... and kidding around on my belhalf...
.... lots of fun for sure, but now I am going to get my thread back on track....

It's not quite 6:00AM here so little bit later I will be posting an update when I get to work in about an hour...  I an thinking that I will have some SUITOR NEWS to report and perhaps a new photo or two.
Hugs,
Danielle

What do you mean, "Get my thread back on Track," it is on track and we're going to help you keep it that-a-way.

When you do your update hoy, make sure you have been sauce free for 5  hours minimum; that'll minimize faux pas.

Quote from: Jessica on July 24, 2018, 11:03:13 PM
You are incorrigible Christine.  She and I are like sisters! 
We care about each other as family members living with only 2 states and a country between us.
We know what each other is thinking and can support one another from afar.

And besides I'm old enough to be her mother!

I know you like ribbing friends, it's all in fun.
I do too occasionally, but my passion is directed in a way that nurtures the soul of both myself and others, I kinda like doing it that way.

Not that I'm an angel! 
I nearly got in 'hotsa hubble' early in the game here.

Have you thought maybe #5 is slipping our Northern Frontiers Lady a jigger of brandy in her coffee??
Just kidding... as far as I see it she most likely has no problem drinking oops! I mean drinking problem.

As for heading north... I've got my backcountry x-country skis tuned and waxed ready to be a bridesmaid for our friend.....if she'd have me.
But that's putting the sled in front of the dogs, isn't it.

Hugs and smiles, Jess

"She and I are like sisters!" I better not comment on this comment. I've been getting into trouble too often lately and I did promise Cindy I'd try to be better. I have been known for fibbing once-in-a-while.

I never thought of that: "Have you thought maybe #5 is slipping our Northern Frontiers Lady a jigger of brandy in her coffee??" Very distinct possibility; maybe it's Vodka, which doesn't produce a detectable odor. Think I better get up there and launch an investigation; I'll deputize you when I get there. Older lady slipping booze to an underage teenie bopper. I think my police powers are still in effect. See you there.

On my front: I did have supper / dinner with a beautiful young lady last night. When I say beautiful young lady, she is Beautiful and Young!! I have to check the law to make sure I don't get into trouble due to her youth. I have been called a "Dirty Old Man" in years past; now it'll be "Dirty Old Woman." Some habits die hard.

I'm going to fess up here: Next time I have dinner with her, if she'll have me, I'm going to load myself up on "No-Doze." I hate to admit this but I did fall asleep at the table and fell out of my chair. Fortunately, she was kind enough to pick me up, put me back in and tie a rope around me. I don't think I made a good impression on her but I did make one on the floor tile. Kind a funny, I do the same thing when I'm driving at night. Sure wrecks havoc with the fauna along the berm; have even done a bit of logging using this method; a bit hard on the cutting tool.

I just hope she'll have me over again one of these days. Realizing the impression I made, I'm not going to hold my breath. I do hope she won't hold the crack in the tile against me; time will tell.

Don't breathe a word of what I have told you about our dinner date. I don't think she knows about this site, let alone this thread. Don't want to scare her away. If I should be so lucky and there is a "Next Time," it'll be a "No-Doze" Date.

Gotta go, have a tile to replace.

Best Always, Love,
Chuckie            (Shh, don't think she'll recognize this moniker)
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

sarah1972

Like many here I have been enjoying Danielle's thread ever since she started. We all have been very privileged to get regular updates of the interesting developments up north!

We also all understand and appreciate that we do not and will not know everything. This thread is not a reality TV show. Danielle is the one and the only person deciding what and how much she wants to share with her readers.

We are all invited to comment and participate as long as we keep it somewhat on focus and G rated.

So, let's get this all back on track. Danielle promised a big update today!!!

Hugs, Sarah

•  

christinej78

Quote from: sarah1972 on July 25, 2018, 11:44:09 AM
Like many here I have been enjoying Danielle's thread ever since she started. We all have been very privileged to get regular updates of the interesting developments up north!

We also all understand and appreciate that we do not and will not know everything. This thread is not a reality TV show. Danielle is the one and the only person deciding what and how much she wants to share with her readers.

We are all invited to comment and participate as long as we keep it somewhat on focus and G rated.

Hugs, Sarah

So sorry I overstepped your bounds; won't happen again. Didn't know this was a news thread.
cj78
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@sarah1972
Dear Sarah: .... thank you for your kind reply post.   I am hoping to get an update out this morning but I have been swamped with client phone calls and drop-ins ....   well, I need to work and make money so I can have the time and money to play.   
As my dad told me when I was younger and he was talking to me...
          "Work is the yeast that raises the dough"

Again, Sarah, thanks for reading and following my thread.... you are always welcome here.
Hugs,
Danielle

Quote from: sarah1972 on July 25, 2018, 11:44:09 AM

Hugs, Sarah

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Jessica
Dear Jess;  Thank you for your many kind comments here and for reading and following my thread.  You are always welcome here...

I am soon, I hope, going to post a Suitor update and perhaps a picture or two... that should help get things back on the rails on my thread .... but my work keeps getting in my way... but I do need to tend to business... bills to pay.
Again, Jess, I really appreciate your comments here.   

By the way I still fondly reminisce about our past tag-team approach to the Greeting tasks before you were promoted....  Great memories for sure.

Hugs, Danielle

•  

Jessica

@Alaskan Danielle

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on July 25, 2018, 12:24:40 PM
@Jessica
Dear Jess;  Thank you for your many kind comments here and for reading and following my thread.  You are always welcome here...

I am soon, I hope, going to post a Suitor update and perhaps a picture or two... that should help get things back on the rails on my thread .... but my work keeps getting in my way... but I do need to tend to business... bills to pay.
Again, Jess, I really appreciate your comments here.   

By the way I still fondly reminisce about our past tag-team approach to the Greeting tasks before you were promoted....  Great memories for sure.

Hugs, Danielle

🌸🌸🌸 Awww, how sweet, but we still do on occasion, I even like to come up with new monikers for you when I do.

I do have to admit removing a "Second Request" comment posted at a moment when
"The Hunted Prey" was on one rail.  Sarah tried a different tact to settle the wobble, and after agreeing, I felt it wasn't the right time at the moment.  But young lady, know that it has been formatted and ready for dispersal.  You know what happens after three....

Hugs and smiles, Jess

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on July 25, 2018, 10:38:03 PM
@Alaskan Danielle

🌸🌸🌸 Awww, how sweet, but we still do on occasion, I even like to come up with new monikers for you when I do.

I do have to admit removing a "Second Request" comment posted at a moment when
"The Hunted Prey" was on one rail.  Sarah tried a different tact to settle the wobble, and after agreeing, I felt it wasn't the right time at the moment.  But young lady, know that it has been formatted and ready for dispersal.  You know what happens after three....

Hugs and smiles, Jess

@Jessica
Dear Jess:  Heaven forbid, not the dreaded 3rd request !!!!
Today, I will attempt to reply to your posting and request for me stating my goals and bucket list.
I will also attempt to post my overdue UPDATE.

Please notice my word I used twice ... "attempt"
          i.e.  "To make an effort but not necessarily be successful to do, accomplish, solve, or effect"
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on July 23, 2018, 09:52:30 PM
@Alaskan Danielle of the north, tell us what you haven't done. 
Do you have a bucket list?
Is it long, is it short...what do you want to do?
Have you flown in the bush? 
Have stepped on Diinaalii, that they call the tall one?
Will you ever meet Sig Hansen?!
Can you mush a team and win the Iditarod, or at least in a dream?
What does Danielle want to do??
Do you want to travel the world with either #3, #4 or #5?
Do you want to experience true love and live a long life?
Will you find past losses, and gain bright futures?
What will you do? Oh what will you do?

Whatever it is, you will do it, Jessica 🌸🌸🌸🌸

@Jessica
To ALL of my thread's readers and followers:
By Jess's request here are my goals, accomplishments, and bucket list as laid out by @Jessica and her post above.:

Do you have a bucket list?   YES, some of it is revealed here in my reply.
     Is it long, is it short...what do you want to do?  Generally, I want to be the best person I can be... friendly, supportive, a good example for all that I come across in my life's journey.
     Have you flown in the bush?  YES, I met a couple whose husband is a bush pilot, we flew to Fort Yukon a couple hundred miles away... had lunch and flew back, very exciting for sure as we were flying quite low.
     Have stepped on Diinaalii, that they call the tall one?  YES, Denali (also was known as Mount McKinley)...I went to the National Park there, hiked on a few trails up and around the the hills but never attempted, not would I attempt to climb the mountain, it is over 20,000 feet high.
     Will you ever meet Sig Hansen?!  NO, not very likely, but I have watched his show, Deadliest Catch.
     Can you mush a team and win the Iditarod, or at least in a dream?   NO, the Iditarod is very exciting but takes more skill and endurance than I can muster.
     What does Danielle want to do??  I am presently doing what I want to do... enjoying doing, owning and operating my own business and living among many new friends and acquaintances.   I have not yet established a lot of specific long term goals and if I did they would be subject to revision as life goes on.
     Do you want to travel the world with either #3, #4 or #5?  With a couple of cis-girlfriends I have already gone on a 1 month cruise to NZ which included spending almost 2 weeks in Australia back in January 2018. I did snorkle in the Great Barrier Reef... really a wonderful experience.   I had not yet developed serious suitors and none of my present suitors were on that trip with me... HOWEVER, my dental hygienist Suitor #4 and I have talked about doing a cruise together, destination TBA
     Do you want to experience true love and live a long life?   With my present suitors I am starting to experience that, particularly with #4, but not quite true love at this point.
     Will you find past losses, and gain bright futures?  YES definitely.  One of my life's goals is to accomplish just those 2 things.  Past Losses with my parents, extended family and old friends are always on my mind, I want to reconcile one of these days but so far I am unsuccessful obtaining any acceptance from them but I will keep trying.  Regarding Bright Futures, YES, since I am fairly new to being a woman I am definitely seeing bright futures with my business, my friends and suitors, and my various activities.
     What will you do? Oh what will you do?  I will continue on and fine tune my existance and presence in this world.

Thank you  Jess  for prompting me to put my thoughts on my thread.
So, since I have fulfilled your request, I assume that there is no longer an impending threat #3 ??? ... LOL ;) :laugh:

Questions and comments are always welcome from all.
Hugs and well wishes to all of my readers and followers.
Danielle

•  

Jessica

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on July 26, 2018, 02:27:27 PM
@Jessica
To ALL of my thread's readers and followers:
By Jess's request here are my goals, accomplishments, and bucket list as laid out by @Jessica and her post above.:

Do you have a bucket list?   YES, some of it is revealed here in my reply.
     Is it long, is it short...what do you want to do?  Generally, I want to be the best person I can be... friendly, supportive, a good example for all that I come across in my life's journey.
     Have you flown in the bush?  YES, I met a couple whose husband is a bush pilot, we flew to Fort Yukon a couple hundred miles away... had lunch and flew back, very exciting for sure as we were flying quite low.
     Have stepped on Diinaalii, that they call the tall one?  YES, Denali (also was known as Mount McKinley)...I went to the National Park there, hiked on a few trails up and around the the hills but never attempted, not would I attempt to climb the mountain, it is over 20,000 feet high.
     Will you ever meet Sig Hansen?!  NO, not very likely, but I have watched his show, Deadliest Catch.
     Can you mush a team and win the Iditarod, or at least in a dream?   NO, the Iditarod is very exciting but takes more skill and endurance than I can muster.
     What does Danielle want to do??  I am presently doing what I want to do... enjoying doing, owning and operating my own business and living among many new friends and acquaintances.   I have not yet established a lot of specific long term goals and if I did they would be subject to revision as life goes on.
     Do you want to travel the world with either #3, #4 or #5?  With a couple of cis-girlfriends I have already gone on a 1 month cruise to NZ which included spending almost 2 weeks in Australia back in January 2018. I did snorkle in the Great Barrier Reef... really a wonderful experience.   I had not yet developed serious suitors and none of my present suitors were on that trip with me... HOWEVER, my dental hygienist Suitor #4 and I have talked about doing a cruise together, destination TBA
     Do you want to experience true love and live a long life?   With my present suitors I am starting to experience that, particularly with #4, but not quite true love at this point.
     Will you find past losses, and gain bright futures?  YES definitely.  One of my life's goals is to accomplish just those 2 things.  Past Losses with my parents, extended family and old friends are always on my mind, I want to reconcile one of these days but so far I am unsuccessful obtaining any acceptance from them but I will keep trying.  Regarding Bright Futures, YES, since I am fairly new to being a woman I am definitely seeing bright futures with my business, my friends and suitors, and my various activities.
     What will you do? Oh what will you do?  I will continue on and fine tune my existance and presence in this world.

Thank you  Jess  for prompting me to put my thoughts on my thread.
So, since I have fulfilled your request, I assume that there is no longer an impending threat #3 ??? ... LOL ;) :laugh:

Questions and comments are always welcome from all.
Hugs and well wishes to all of my readers and followers.
Danielle

Oh Darling Damsel Danielle, what wonderful musings.
I am particularly happy with your answer to my losses query.
That is where this all started in my thoughts.

Yes you have avoided the third request, but at what cost??
I now need to cancel the trip from Port Hardy to Prince Rupert through the inside passage.
Making my way through the land of Mounties into Hyder will have to wait.
The Yukon wasnt a concern until now.  I now, I need to recall my drift boat from transport.
I know I would have been within a few hundred miles from your home after my canceled arrival to Fort Yukon.  And now I no longer need to find a bush pilot that knows where you live.

I do have an idea what area you are in, considering several clues you have given, but mums the word.
Third Requests have no limit. 
Oh and good luck using that on me....I'll wait for the fourth one when you show up at my door.

Thank you for your wonderful reply to my wonderings.
Hugs and smiles, Jess

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on July 26, 2018, 04:08:54 PM
Oh Darling Damsel Danielle, what wonderful musings.
I am particularly happy with your answer to my losses query.
That is where this all started in my thoughts.

Yes you have avoided the third request, but at what cost??
I now need to cancel the trip from Port Hardy to Prince Rupert through the inside passage.
Making my way through the land of Mounties into Hyder will have to wait.
The Yukon wasnt a concern until now.  I now, I need to recall my drift boat from transport.
I know I would have been within a few hundred miles from your home after my canceled arrival to Fort Yukon.  And now I no longer need to find a bush pilot that knows where you live.

I do have an idea what area you are in, considering several clues you have given, but mums the word.
Third Requests have no limit. 
Oh and good luck using that on me....I'll wait for the fourth one when you show up at my door.

Thank you for your wonderful reply to my wonderings.
Hugs and smiles, Jess

@Jessica
Dear Jess: 
I want to thank you again for prompting me to do this....  for those that have not written our a similar unique list for themselves, I encourage them to do so. 
I already had some of this in my personal pen and paper journal and I now have brought it up to date, thanks to you.

Again, Jess........  THANK YOU
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Jessica

Danielle!  I love your newest avatar while you were at Costco!

•  

Katie Jade

Well I have no idea what you are talking  about, but all this talk of Ports, Princes, Mountie, back passages, bush pilot, Stepping on the tall one (!!!), snorkelling, cruising, makes me wonder why we aren't all living in Alaska (lol). Sounds a really fun and intimate place.
Love your questions and answers Jessica and Danielle.
Im to old to be in the bucket list era but maybe I start a small one.. makes me think. mmm,,, MMMMM...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM >:-) >:-) >:-) >:-) >:-) >:-) >:-) >:-)

Well now I definitely need to go to bed.

(Danielle, my other stuff is stable but not moving either way yet.. and you current new avatar blinds me with that gorgeous smile of yours)

Luv N Hugz

Katie

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* ??? ??? ??? :angel: :angel: :angel: :police: :police: >:-) >:-) :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Katie Again on July 26, 2018, 04:30:50 PM
Well I have no idea what you are talking  about, but all this talk of Ports, Princes, Mountie, back passages, bush pilot, Stepping on the tall one (!!!), snorkelling, cruising, makes me wonder why we aren't all living in Alaska (lol). Sounds a really fun and intimate place.
Love your questions and answers Jessica and Danielle.
Im to old to be in the bucket list era but maybe I start a small one.. makes me think. mmm,,, MMMMM...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM >:-) >:-) >:-) >:-) >:-) >:-) >:-) >:-)

Well now I definitely need to go to bed.

(Danielle, my other stuff is stable but not moving either way yet.. and you current new avatar blinds me with that gorgeous smile of yours)

Luv N Hugz

Katie

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* ??? ??? ??? :angel: :angel: :angel: :police: :police: >:-) >:-) :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

@Katie Again
Dear Katie:  Thank you for your reply.
   Please get a good rest tonight... hopefully things will be clearer in the morning as to how to handle all the difficult stuff that you have been dealing with.
Good night... and Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Mini UPDATE, July 26, 2018  2:00PM Thursday:

Lookie what my Barista Suitor#5 just brought to me this afternoon.   She knows that I like an early afternoon Latte and she also knows I like chocolate and the big chocolate chip cookies they make at the coffee shop... without me ever asking she comes next door to my office and gives them to me for an afternoon pick-me-up.   So very sweet.

Regarding my other active suitors:
I saw ShyGuy Suitor#3 at the coffee shop having breakfast with one of his customers.   He saw me and signaled me over to his table and introduced me to his business friend... he then got his cell phone out and showed him the picture that was taken when we went on our recent dinner date....   that was very nice!!!!

My Dental Hygienist Suitor #4 called me at noon today while she was on break and we chatted for a few minutes and made plans to go to a casual dinner on Friday...   also, that was very nice.

So, that is all for now....
Thank you for reading and following... your comments are always welcome.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

sarah1972

Wow! This is so sweet of her. Who can resist a pink lid latte and chocolate cookies! I am sure they are freshly made in the store and must smell / taste amazing!

And the other two are right on her heels. Given some of the other experience you made, seeing the pride of suitor #3 is truly amazing!

And of course #4 - checking in on you over lunch and asking to meet for dinner.

I also want to thank for sharing all the deeply personal details in your questionnaire response!

Oh... and of course your new avatar picture... I can see your eyes sparkling and I wonder who took the picture [emoji3]

Hugs, Sarah

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on July 26, 2018, 05:13:47 PM
Mini UPDATE, July 26, 2018  2:00PM Thursday:

Lookie what my Barista Suitor#5 just brought to me this afternoon.   She knows that I like an early afternoon Latte and she also knows I like chocolate and the big chocolate chip cookies they make at the coffee shop... without me ever asking she comes next door to my office and gives them to me for an afternoon pick-me-up.   So very sweet.

Regarding my other active suitors:
I saw ShyGuy Suitor#3 at the coffee shop having breakfast with one of his customers.   He saw me and signaled me over to his table and introduced me to his business friend... he then got his cell phone out and showed him the picture that was taken when we went on our recent dinner date....   that was very nice!!!!

My Dental Hygienist Suitor #4 called me at noon today while she was on break and we chatted for a few minutes and made plans to go to a casual dinner on Friday...   also, that was very nice.

So, that is all for now....
Thank you for reading and following... your comments are always welcome.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: sarah1972 on July 26, 2018, 05:33:37 PM
Wow! This is so sweet of her. Who can resist a pink lid latte and chocolate cookies! I am sure they are freshly made in the store and must smell / taste amazing!

And the other two are right on her heels. Given some of the other experience you made, seeing the pride of suitor #3 is truly amazing!

And of course #4 - checking in on you over lunch and asking to meet for dinner.

I also want to thank for sharing all the deeply personal details in your questionnaire response!

Oh... and of course your new avatar picture... I can see your eyes sparkling and I wonder who took the picture [emoji3]

Hugs, Sarah

@sarah1972
Dear Sarah:  Thank you so very much for your kind comments.... 
Yes indeed, it has been a very good day.... I will call it "Suitor Day"

I really enjoyed filling out that bucket list questionnaire that @Jessica "forced upon me"  .... If I didn't fill it out in a timely manner she was going to activate her "threat #3"   .....   
.... all in fun for sure and like I said I really enjoyed doing it....  it is a good exercise for all of us for sure.

Thanks for reading and commenting as always... 
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Sephirah

Sorry to poke my nose in here but for the longest time I've been trying to think who you remind me of, Danielle. And then it finally hit me. Denise Richards. You're like the cooler, kinder, better looking version of her.

Anyway, that's all I wanted to say. :)
Natura nihil frustra facit.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Sephirah on July 26, 2018, 06:20:20 PM
Sorry to poke my nose in here but for the longest time I've been trying to think who you remind me of, Danielle. And then it finally hit me. Denise Richards. You're like the cooler, kinder, better looking version of her.

Anyway, that's all I wanted to say. :)

@Sephirah
You do not have to apologize for poking your nose in here....   you are most welcome to come here often and to share your thoughts if you feel comfortable doing it.

Oh, regarding your Denise Richards comments, I have heard that a few times previously....  hmmm, interesting.  Thanks for your complement!!!!   :)

Thanks for reading and posting...
Hugs,
Danielle

•