Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laurie

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on July 26, 2018, 04:18:29 PM
@Jessica
Dear Jess: 
I want to thank you again for prompting me to do this....  for those that have not written our a similar unique list for themselves, I encourage them to do so. 
I already had some of this in my personal pen and paper journal and I now have brought it up to date, thanks to you.

Again, Jess........  THANK YOU
Hugs,
Danielle

Surely you jest.  I work on chaos. What you propose is too much like planning. ewww

Hugs,
   Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Maddie86

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on July 26, 2018, 05:13:47 PM
Mini UPDATE, July 26, 2018  2:00PM Thursday:

Lookie what my Barista Suitor#5 just brought to me this afternoon.   She knows that I like an early afternoon Latte and she also knows I like chocolate and the big chocolate chip cookies they make at the coffee shop... without me ever asking she comes next door to my office and gives them to me for an afternoon pick-me-up.   So very sweet.

Regarding my other active suitors:
I saw ShyGuy Suitor#3 at the coffee shop having breakfast with one of his customers.   He saw me and signaled me over to his table and introduced me to his business friend... he then got his cell phone out and showed him the picture that was taken when we went on our recent dinner date....   that was very nice!!!!

My Dental Hygienist Suitor #4 called me at noon today while she was on break and we chatted for a few minutes and made plans to go to a casual dinner on Friday...   also, that was very nice.

So, that is all for now....
Thank you for reading and following... your comments are always welcome.
Hugs,
Danielle

this is all so cute! I'm a little jealous lol
  •  

LizK

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on July 26, 2018, 05:13:47 PM
Mini UPDATE, July 26, 2018  2:00PM Thursday:

Lookie what my Barista Suitor#5 just brought to me this afternoon.   She knows that I like an early afternoon Latte and she also knows I like chocolate and the big chocolate chip cookies they make at the coffee shop... without me ever asking she comes next door to my office and gives them to me for an afternoon pick-me-up.   So very sweet.

Regarding my other active suitors:
I saw ShyGuy Suitor#3 at the coffee shop having breakfast with one of his customers.   He saw me and signaled me over to his table and introduced me to his business friend... he then got his cell phone out and showed him the picture that was taken when we went on our recent dinner date....   that was very nice!!!!

My Dental Hygienist Suitor #4 called me at noon today while she was on break and we chatted for a few minutes and made plans to go to a casual dinner on Friday...   also, that was very nice.

So, that is all for now....
Thank you for reading and following... your comments are always welcome.
Hugs,
Danielle

Nicely done Barista Suitor#5 the pink cup and chocolate cookie have to be a winner!!Delivery included!! The other two may have to work a bit harder

Although ShyGuy Suitor#3 being all cute and friendly is nice as well...hmmmm so that leaves you with being chatted up by Dental Hygienist Suitor #4.  Well don't you just have the quiet life!!LOL

It does not surprise me that they are lined up for you, from the very small amount about you we can glean from your words, your personality shines through in every thing you write. They are lucky people to have you in their lives.

Take care

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Saturday Morning June 28, 2018 happy UPDATE
As I mentioned in my previous update on July 26, I was asked by my Dental Hygienist Suitor #4 to go on a casual dinner date with her on Friday. 
Well, at the last minute she called and we agree because the weather has been so nice (in the mid-70's and sunny) that we should dress up a little and change the venue to a little more upscale. 

We both wore our strappy dresses and sandals.  All eyes were on us as we walked to the restaurant and then went in and sat at our table.  I admit that I was a little self-concious but at the same time it was a brand new feeling to know that we appeared to be eye-candy for some of the customers there.   
Here in my town many of the women here do not dress up often... neither do the men. 
My strappy black dress is not exactly a Little Black Dress, but it is my conservative version.   We went to an early dinner and then took our time eating and conversing.... a wonderful dinner and early evening..... lots of fun!!!

Hugs,
Danielle

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

islandgirl

Your both look great! I am sure that heads turned when you entered the restaurant! Enjoy your Saturday!

Hugs,
Kelly
  •  

KathyLauren

You and your date look great, Danielle!  I am glad that you had a good time.

Your posts are valuable to show those following in your footsteps that life post-transition can be normal and happy.  Just as you are showing those who know you in real life the same thing.  You are an inspiration.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

sarah1972

You both look stunning!! I love some of the spontaneous moments of #4 - a last minute upgrade for your dinner date!

So nice you two get a chance to dress up and enjoy a nice evening together. I can only imagine the looks you must have gotten...

Oh - and you look really happy! I assume #4 looks equally happy [emoji2] !

I hope you will have a great weekend!

Hugs,

Sarah

•  

JudiBlueEyes

But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

davina61

Well what can I say, lovely no wonder every one was looking. A strappy dress is one thing I haven got yet , think its time to shop!!
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: davina61 on July 28, 2018, 11:23:55 AM
Well what can I say, lovely no wonder every one was looking. A strappy dress is one thing I haven got yet , think its time to shop!!

@davina61
Dear Davina:  It took some time for me to feel comfortable wearing these types of strappy dresses particularly with the fitted waist and the shorter length.   

I have another more revealing little black dress that has spaghetti straps and low cut back and low cut V-front, shorter and tightetr... that shows all my curves and cleavage... and more legs!  It was a very big step for me to wear that one... I needed to muster all of my self-confidence for sure.   
I kept trying it on and checking with my friends to make certain that I looked OK in it...   For this dinner date it was just a little too formal to wear considering what #4 told me that she was going to wear...
Every girl needs cute black dresses....

Yes, go shopping, take your friend Deb with you (and your credit card) and if you are uncertain about your choices she could probably help you with that.   I always figured that my friends would not want to be embarrassed being seen with me so I do value their opinions on these matters.

Thank you for your reply...  and happy shopping,
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: sarah1972 on July 28, 2018, 10:07:46 AM
You both look stunning!! I love some of the spontaneous moments of #4 - a last minute upgrade for your dinner date!

So nice you two get a chance to dress up and enjoy a nice evening together. I can only imagine the looks you must have gotten...

Oh - and you look really happy! I assume #4 looks equally happy [emoji2] !

I hope you will have a great weekend!

Hugs,

Sarah

@sarah1972
Dear Sarah:  Yes indeed... we were constantly being looked at by all the men and the women there... I knew quite a few of them so it wasn't completely like all strangers were staring.   #4 was very pleased to see me when she came to pick me up...  she tried but she couldn't give me enough compliments...  that felt so good.

I hope that your Saturday projects are going as you planned....   a picture might be required showing the playhouse that you built for your kiddo.

Thank you for reading and commenting,
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: KathyLauren on July 28, 2018, 09:42:53 AM
You and your date look great, Danielle!  I am glad that you had a good time.

Your posts are valuable to show those following in your footsteps that life post-transition can be normal and happy.  Just as you are showing those who know you in real life the same thing.  You are an inspiration.

@KathyLauren
Dear Kathy: 
You are way too kind with your comments...
THANK YOU

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: JudiBlueEyes on July 28, 2018, 10:57:21 AM
What a cute picture!  You look great.

Quote from: islandgirl on July 28, 2018, 09:40:13 AM
Your both look great! I am sure that heads turned when you entered the restaurant! Enjoy your Saturday!

Hugs,
Kelly

@JudiBlueEyes  and   @islandgirl
Dear Judi and Kelly:
THANK YOU so very much for your way too kind comments...
thank you also for following and reading, and posting your thoughts
Very much appreciated.

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: ElizabethK on July 27, 2018, 01:19:34 AM

Nicely done Barista Suitor#5 the pink cup and chocolate cookie have to be a winner!!Delivery included!! The other two may have to work a bit harder

Although ShyGuy Suitor#3 being all cute and friendly is nice as well...hmmmm so that leaves you with being chatted up by Dental Hygienist Suitor #4.  Well don't you just have the quiet life!!LOL

It does not surprise me that they are lined up for you, from the very small amount about you we can glean from your words, your personality shines through in every thing you write. They are lucky people to have you in their lives.

Take care

Liz

@ElizabethK
Dear Liz:   thank you so very much for your kind words.
Yes, you are correct, I seem to not have much time to myself...  clients, aquaitences, friends and suitors....  Life is Good !!!
Thanks for your comments....  you are always welcome here to read and to share.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Maddie86 on July 26, 2018, 09:32:10 PM
this is all so cute! I'm a little jealous lol

@Maddie86
Dear Maddie:  Please, you do not need to be a little jealous, when I read your threads I can see all kinds of good and happy things happening... and your latest pictures are terrific.

Thank you for reading and posting your thoughts,  please come here often and share.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Nicole70

Dear Danielle,

You both look so good. You look happy and comfortable together and that's a wonderful thing.

Thank you for sharing.

Hugs

Nicole
  •  

Sonja

@Alaskan Danielle What a gorgeous photo of the two of you!  Glad you had such a lovely date!

Sonja.
  •  

Karen

You both look so cute and so happy.   

It is so nice to learn from your journey and all the things that are "firsts."

Big hugs

Karen
Karen

* felt different like I did not fit, with strong feminine feelings and gender questions my entire life
* Sept 2016 - January 2017 real began to seriously question and research gender
* August 2017 friend explains transgender and gender vs sexual orientation, and immediately felt shock and begin to believe I maybe transgender
* March 2018 after 3 therapists, accepts I am transgender and am transitioning
* July 18, 2018 began HRT
* Feb 4, 2019 began Estrogen
  •  

Donica

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on July 28, 2018, 03:30:44 PM
@davina61
Dear Davina:  It took some time for me to feel comfortable wearing these types of strappy dresses particularly with the fitted waist and the shorter length.   

I have another more revealing little black dress that has spaghetti straps and low cut back and low cut V-front, shorter and tightetr... that shows all my curves and cleavage... and more legs!  It was a very big step for me to wear that one... I needed to muster all of my self-confidence for sure.   
I kept trying it on and checking with my friends to make certain that I looked OK in it...   For this dinner date it was just a little too formal to wear considering what #4 told me that she was going to wear...

You both look lovely Danielle! I too have reservations about wearing strappy dresses and tops but you most certainly pull it off any day of the week and twice on Sundays. I fear my shoulders are too big and don't like the way I look. I've only been on HRT for 11 months. I still have a bit of mass to lose, but getting there.

Hugs!
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

sarah1972

Looking at your avatar @Donica, I think you can easily pull off a strappy or strapless dress. @Alaskan Danielle too.... Initially, I was very worried too especially given that I feel my upper body is too large but then I thought of Mrs. Michelle Obama and her toned upper arms and thought, mine are about the same, so now I worry much less... I recently went for a strapless crop top dress which turned out pretty nicely and thanks to the crop top stays (somewhat) in place...

I did notice that I now prefer shoulder free or strappy things, especially given the temperatures we have here...

Hugs,

Hugs,

Sarah

Quote from: Donica on July 30, 2018, 09:07:21 AM
Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on July 28, 2018, 03:30:44 PM
@davina61

You both look lovely Danielle! I too have reservations about wearing strappy dresses and tops but you most certainly pull it off any day of the week and twice on Sundays. I fear my shoulders are too big and don't like the way I look. I've only been on HRT for 11 months. I still have a bit of mass to lose, but getting there.

Hugs!
Donica.

•