Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessica

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on July 28, 2018, 09:34:12 AM
Saturday Morning June 28, 2018 happy UPDATE
As I mentioned in my previous update on July 26, I was asked by my Dental Hygienist Suitor #4 to go on a casual dinner date with her on Friday. 
Well, at the last minute she called and we agree because the weather has been so nice (in the mid-70's and sunny) that we should dress up a little and change the venue to a little more upscale. 

We both wore our strappy dresses and sandals.  All eyes were on us as we walked to the restaurant and then went in and sat at our table.  I admit that I was a little self-concious but at the same time it was a brand new feeling to know that we appeared to be eye-candy for some of the customers there.   
Here in my town many of the women here do not dress up often... neither do the men. 
My strappy black dress is not exactly a Little Black Dress, but it is my conservative version.   We went to an early dinner and then took our time eating and conversing.... a wonderful dinner and early evening..... lots of fun!!!

Hugs,
Danielle

This deserves one of your "Wow Whee's"! 
What a cute couple 🌸🌸🌸

Self conscious!!!...about what???
OMG. You would be beautiful in a parka.
And I bet you are!

Hugs and smiles, Jess 💁‍♀️

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

LizK

As I mentioned in my previous update on July 26, I was asked by my Dental Hygienist Suitor #4 to go on a casual dinner date with her on Friday. 
Well, at the last minute she called and we agree because the weather has been so nice (in the mid-70's and sunny) that we should dress up a little and change the venue to a little more upscale. 

We both wore our strappy dresses and sandals.  All eyes were on us as we walked to the restaurant and then went in and sat at our table.  I admit that I was a little self-concious but at the same time it was a brand new feeling to know that we appeared to be eye-candy for some of the customers there.   
Here in my town many of the women here do not dress up often... neither do the men. 
My strappy black dress is not exactly a Little Black Dress, but it is my conservative version.   We went to an early dinner and then took our time eating and conversing.... a wonderful dinner and early evening..... lots of fun!!!

Hugs,
Danielle

You look positively radiant...this lady hanging off your arm certainly makes you light up. I am so glad to hear you had such a special time. I hope you have many more...I would love to follow along with your dating exploits LOL

Take care

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

sarah1972

Ha... Do I see another new avatar picture? Yes, we do pay attention @Alaskan Danielle !😂😂🤗! You look stunning as usual!

Hugs

Sarah

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Nicole70 on July 28, 2018, 04:04:25 PM
Dear Danielle,

You both look so good. You look happy and comfortable together and that's a wonderful thing.

Thank you for sharing.

Hugs

Nicole

@Nicole70
Dear Nicole:  Awe... thank you for your very nice words.
Oh yes, about being happy comfortable together... YES indeed, my Dental Hygienist Suitor #4 is so sweet and lovely....
.....and how many times does one date someone that knows all about your teeth??? .... ;) :)
Thanks again for your reply comment.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Sonja on July 28, 2018, 11:03:46 PM
@Alaskan Danielle What a gorgeous photo of the two of you!  Glad you had such a lovely date!

Sonja.

@Sonja:
Dear Sonja:
Thank you so very much for your comment about the photo I posted of #4 and myself...
... we actually had it printed out and we each have a framed copy of the picture.

Yes, it was a lovely dinner date and time spent together.

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Jayne01

Hugs,
Danielle

Dear Danielle, as you know I am way behind in keeping up to date with my friends here at Susan's. What a lovely surprise to visit your thread and be greeted with a photo of you and #4 both looking amazing. I am not surprised all eyes were on you two in the restaurant. WOW! You have nothing to feel self conscious about, you are beautiful! And that trademark smile of yours is so wonderful to see in all your photos.

Thank you for sharing with us.

Hugs,
Jayne
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jayne01 on July 31, 2018, 09:58:14 PM
Dear Danielle, as you know I am way behind in keeping up to date with my friends here at Susan's. What a lovely surprise to visit your thread and be greeted with a photo of you and #4 both looking amazing. I am not surprised all eyes were on you two in the restaurant. WOW! You have nothing to feel self conscious about, you are beautiful! And that trademark smile of yours is so wonderful to see in all your photos.

Thank you for sharing with us.

Hugs,
Jayne

@Jayne01
Dear Jayne:   
Thank you for following my thread and for your nice comments and complements.  The photo that I posted is one that we made copies of and we each have a framed enlargement. 

I have been enjoying your thread immensely with all of your photos along the way in your vacation trip...  the Utah National Parks are always a treat for anyone to see. 
Question: Oh, while you were in Colorado did you go to the Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs???

Thanks for your comments, posting and for following my thread.
Hugs, and hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Karen on July 30, 2018, 06:40:04 AM
You both look so cute and so happy.   

It is so nice to learn from your journey and all the things that are "firsts."

Big hugs

Karen

@Karen
Gee-whiz.... thank you so much for your nice words and comments and my story of "firsts"   ...   yes indeed, all of our transition journey are a collection of firsts that as we look back are our milestones on our road toward our goals to become what we are striving for.

"Cute and Happy"   ahhh, thank you, yes indeed, #4 is cute as a bug's ear.... and we are HAPPY.
Thanks for your comments ... please continue to come here often.

Hugs and hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: sarah1972 on July 31, 2018, 06:01:07 PM
Ha... Do I see another new avatar picture? Yes, we do pay attention @Alaskan Danielle !😂😂🤗! You look stunning as usual!

Hugs

Sarah

YES @sarah1972 .... I am posting new Avatar/Profile pictures often... thank you for noticing and for you compliments.  Much appreciated for sure.
Hugs,
Danielle

Quote from: sarah1972 on July 30, 2018, 04:47:44 PM
Looking at your avatar @Donica, I think you can easily pull off a strappy or strapless dress. @Alaskan Danielle too.... Initially, I was very worried too especially given that I feel my upper body is too large but then I thought of Mrs. Michelle Obama and her toned upper arms and thought, mine are about the same, so now I worry much less... I recently went for a strapless crop top dress which turned out pretty nicely and thanks to the crop top stays (somewhat) in place...

I did notice that I now prefer shoulder free or strappy things, especially given the temperatures we have here...

Hugs,
Sarah

Quote from: Donica on July 30, 2018, 09:07:21 AM
You both look lovely Danielle! I too have reservations about wearing strappy dresses and tops but you most certainly pull it off any day of the week and twice on Sundays. I fear my shoulders are too big and don't like the way I look. I've only been on HRT for 11 months. I still have a bit of mass to lose, but getting there.

Hugs!
Donica.

@sarah1972
    @Donica
Thank you dear ladies for your most kind words.... 
Wearing shoulder and above the chest exposing clothing is something new for most new MTF transitioners.... it does take some time to feel comfortable wearing clothing like that, also crop tops, capris, and leggings are just some of the "firsts" that we soon denote as our milestones and bench marks that can become our achievements along the way toward our goals in our journeys.

Thank you both for your comments and encouraging words.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on July 30, 2018, 10:15:27 PM
I am happy for you Danielle.

Chrissy.

@ChrissyRyan
Yes indeed, happy times for sure....
... in my progressing relationship with my Suitor #4 ... LIFE HAS BEEN GOOD
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: ElizabethK on July 30, 2018, 10:13:37 PM
You look positively radiant...this lady hanging off your arm certainly makes you light up. I am so glad to hear you had such a special time. I hope you have many more...I would love to follow along with your dating exploits LOL

Take care

Liz
@ElizabethK
Dear Liz:  Thank you so very much for your kind words...
Yes indeed, my Suitor #4 does in fact make me light up, she has a way of tugging at my heart strings.
Yes, please continue to follow along on my threads, your comments are always welcome here.
Thank you for reading and following.... and for posting your thoughts.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on July 30, 2018, 05:07:04 PM
This deserves one of your "Wow Whee's"! 
What a cute couple 🌸🌸🌸

Self conscious!!!...about what???
OMG. You would be beautiful in a parka.
And I bet you are!

Hugs and smiles, Jess 💁‍♀️

@Jessica
Dear Jess:
Thank you for your kind compliments...  oh yeah, #4 told me that also that her and I look cute together. 

Since you have followed my threads and postings since I joined Susan's Place, you have undoubtedly viewed my pictures that I have previously posted of myself in way less than dressy clothing... including some of my hot and sweaty gym pictures.   

Considering all of that, the fact that you are giving me glowing
compliments is very much appreciated for sure...

THANK YOU !!!!
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

sarah1972

You are making a very valuable point, Danielle!

We are all very brave for putting ourselves out there. From the smallest thing like clear nail polish, hidden underwear of our gender or a full evening gown. From an occasional secret dress up to large conferences. Especially when it is the first time. We have never had a chance to grow slowly into our gender. It is more a crash course.

Getting used to the concept of shoulder free is really a interesting challenge. It feels so different than the usual t-shirt style I used to wear and initially I did have a hard time with the concept.

Even more important is to remember all the firsts we went through and all the challenges involved... made me remember the first time I went out in the wild in a strappy summer dress a bit over a year ago. I was sooo nervous, it took me almost 30 minutes to leave my room.

I am still very nervous in new environments or situations. Given my job includes netting new people very regularly, I have to fight these feelings a lot. It is starting to get easier. Especially being in the lucky situation of being fairly accepted and not having he any problems yet. I am fairly confident with my femininity, this does help a bit.

There are still a few fashion firsts I hope to master soon: Little black dress (I may need to buy a nice one), Cocktail dress (I have one, just need to find an occasion for it) and a proper evening event / gala (Maybe next May).
Well, and then... I have a secret dream of being a bridesmaid one day... hahaha... with all the fancy outfits, I am struggling with my small cup size....

Never give up!!!

Hugs,

Sarah

@sarah1972
    @Donica
Wearing shoulder and above the chest exposing clothing is something new for most new MTF transitioners.... it does take some time to feel comfortable wearing clothing like that, also crop tops, capris, and leggings are just some of the "firsts" that we soon denote as our milestones and bench marks that can become our achievements along the way toward our goals in our journeys.

Hugs,
Danielle
[/quote]

•  

Jayne01

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on August 01, 2018, 12:36:17 PM
@Jayne01
Dear Jayne:   
Thank you for following my thread and for your nice comments and complements.  The photo that I posted is one that we made copies of and we each have a framed enlargement. 

I have been enjoying your thread immensely with all of your photos along the way in your vacation trip...  the Utah National Parks are always a treat for anyone to see. 
Question: Oh, while you were in Colorado did you go to the Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs???

Thanks for your comments, posting and for following my thread.
Hugs, and hugs,
Danielle
Hi Danielle,

Framed enlargements of the same picture of you and #4 for each of you? Hmmmmm, sounds like you might be tugging at her heart strings as much as she is of yours. [emoji3] I am so happy for you to be getting this kind of attention from someone you clearly like very much. You have my best wishes for continued happiness.

Thank you for following and participating in my thread. I very much enjoy reading all your lovely comments. To answer your question, no, we didn't get to the Garden of the Gods.  We flew from Chicago to Denver, drove to our lodging near Boulder, North is Denver and the next day we started driving towards Moab, Utah via the Rocky Mountains National Park. I did a google search of the Garden of the Gods. It looks very beautiful there. I will note it down for the next time we are visiting the area.

We are in Las Vegas now and on Friday we drive to LAX for our long flight back home. The heat is crazy here. At least in Vegas there is plenty of air conditioning to escape from the blazing temperatures. There was no escape in the parks of Utah. We have been melting. Maybe visiting Alaska would have been a better choice. [emoji16] I am envious of your weather up in the north.

Looking forward to more of your updates. I am enjoying this thread very much.

Hugs,
Jayne
  •  

krobinson103

Quote from: sarah1972 on August 01, 2018, 10:13:11 PM

We are all very brave for putting ourselves out there. From the smallest thing like clear nail polish, hidden underwear of our gender or a full evening gown. From an occasional secret dress up to large conferences. Especially when it is the first time. We have never had a chance to grow slowly into our gender. It is more a crash course.

Getting used to the concept of shoulder free is really a interesting challenge. It feels so different than the usual t-shirt style I used to wear and initially I did have a hard time with the concept.

Even more important is to remember all the firsts we went through and all the challenges involved... made me remember the first time I went out in the wild in a strappy summer dress a bit over a year ago. I was sooo nervous, it took me almost 30 minutes to leave my room.

I am still very nervous in new environments or situations. Given my job includes netting new people very regularly, I have to fight these feelings a lot. It is starting to get easier. Especially being in the lucky situation of being fairly accepted and not having he any problems yet. I am fairly confident with my femininity, this does help a bit.

There are still a few fashion firsts I hope to master soon: Little black dress (I may need to buy a nice one), Cocktail dress (I have one, just need to find an occasion for it) and a proper evening event / gala (Maybe next May).
Well, and then... I have a secret dream of being a bridesmaid one day... hahaha... with all the fancy outfits, I am struggling with my small cup size....

Never give up!!!

Hugs,

Sarah

@sarah1972
    @Donica

Hugs,
Danielle

I agree there. short skirts, exposed cleavage and exposed shoulders were a little odd at first. But it doesn't take long to get used to it if you just give yourself time. :) Now the evening gown that's my next challenge I've set for pride next year. :) Work wear is one thing, that I do everyday. Formal wear, I want to try, at a ball, with my girl friend. :)
Every day is a totally awesome day
Every day provides opportunities and challenges
Every challenge leads to an opportunity
Every fear faced leads to one more strength
Every strength leads to greater success
Success leads to self esteem
Self Esteem leads to happiness.
Cherish every day.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: sarah1972 on August 01, 2018, 10:13:11 PM

Never give up!!!

Hugs,

Sarah

@sarah1972
Dear Sarah:   
Your are very correct, we are indeed involved in a Crash Course on being female, we never had the opportunity to grow into it....   so very many new things, new emotions, new clothing and shoe choices and.... all the cosmetics, hair styles, jeweler and perhaps piercings if so inclined.

Shoulder free, open back, sleeveless, lacy and frilly details on clothing and underwear.... and lots of PINK colors on clothes, shoes, socks, jewelry, nail polish, cosmetics, bare legs, short shorts, tight clothing tops and bottoms, etc.   ...  all  of that does indeed take some time to get accustomed to.

The little black dress, the cocktail dress and the very formal dresses are big new steps in our "firsts" and it is very exciting to wear them at the proper occasions......

This is all new and exciting stuff for sure.

Thank you for your comments and for following my thread.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Katie Jade

Krobinson, Danielle, Jayne, Sarah, et al.
I truly concur with all your comments. I'm very excited at starting to look as I wanted to for so very, very long, especially in all the social arenas that I look forwards to participating in that you are all already going to, or have originally entered with trepidation.
Watching and wanting are so different to actually doing.
Having said that, for those like me that are still to try these social endeavours, we just need to be confident and you will be accepted by those that matter and those that don't (as the management blurb says) don't matter. Truly very correct out of all Management crap that is thrust upon us at times.
Also JDI (Just do It), but be careful, have fun and live.
Enough acronyms for one night...

Luv n Hugz
Katie

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: (Weekend feeling..)

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: krobinson103 on August 02, 2018, 03:20:42 AM
I agree there. short skirts, exposed cleavage and exposed shoulders were a little odd at first. But it doesn't take long to get used to it if you just give yourself time. :) Now the evening gown that's my next challenge I've set for pride next year. :) Work wear is one thing, that I do everyday. Formal wear, I want to try, at a ball, with my girl friend. :)

@krobinson103
Your are right of course..... work wear and casual clothing is not as intimidating as the more skin exposing variations...  but look at how many of the cis-women are dressed especially in the warmer weather. 

Ahhh, that is terrific... the evening gown/formal event thing is a wonderful experience once fear is overcome....  after that bit of trepidation is over, it is all a wonderful feeling for sure.   Dressing up is such a wonderful experience for females.

Thank you for following and commenting, please come here often and post your thoughts.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Anne Blake

Amazingly I will have the opportunity to experience the strapless exposed shoulder, cleavage, and gown next week at our wedding. While not an evening gown, I expect that most will agree a wedding gown does count. And not nervous or trepidatious but very excited..... pictures to follow.

Tia Anne
  •