News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Katie Again on August 03, 2018, 04:56:57 PM
Krobinson, Danielle, Jayne, Sarah, et al.
I truly concur with all your comments. I'm very excited at starting to look as I wanted to for so very, very long, especially in all the social arenas that I look forwards to participating in that you are all already going to, or have originally entered with trepidation.
Watching and wanting are so different to actually doing.
Having said that, for those like me that are still to try these social endeavours, we just need to be confident and you will be accepted by those that matter and those that don't (as the management blurb says) don't matter. Truly very correct out of all Management crap that is thrust upon us at times.
Also JDI (Just do It), but be careful, have fun and live.
Enough acronyms for one night...

Luv n Hugz
Katie

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: (Weekend feeling..)

@Katie Again
Dear Katie:  Thank you for your comments and thoughts ....  we all have to start at the beginning so it is always a "work in progress"  ....  the more that we get out and about in full female regalia, the more confidence and self-assurance we can develop.

Thank you for posting and for reading.... and following my thread.  You are always welcome here.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

anne_indy

Tia - yes, we definitely need pictures.

Danielle - I've enjoyed following your saga, but seldom post because of my living location - only when in an open country.

Anne

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Anne Blake on August 03, 2018, 09:29:29 PM
Amazingly I will have the opportunity to experience the strapless exposed shoulder, cleavage, and gown next week at our wedding. While not an evening gown, I expect that most will agree a wedding gown does count. And not nervous or trepidatious but very excited..... pictures to follow.

Tia Anne

@Anne Blake
Dear Tia Anne:
You have reported some very exciting news that posted on your newest thread:
      "Debi & Tia's Grand Wedding Adventure"

Yes, indeed, the wedding gown does certainly count as a very formal dress....  it is obvious that you are very excited about the entire experience, the dress, the ceremony, your life ahead with your partner, etc.

Updates of course are expected along with lots of pictures.   
All of us here on the Forums are wishing you well.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: anne_indy on August 03, 2018, 09:36:38 PM
Tia - yes, we definitely need pictures.

Danielle - I've enjoyed following your saga, but seldom post because of my living location - only when in an open country.

Anne

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@anne_indy
Dear Anne:  
Thank you for your comments.... 
....and thank you for reading and following my thread.

I do realize that there are many like yourself that read and follow but do not comment very often,
but that is obviously OK, only comment when you feel comfortable doing so.

Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

•  

Jessica

Quote from: Anne Blake on August 03, 2018, 09:29:29 PM
Amazingly I will have the opportunity to experience the strapless exposed shoulder, cleavage, and gown next week at our wedding. While not an evening gown, I expect that most will agree a wedding gown does count. And not nervous or trepidatious but very excited..... pictures to follow.

Tia Anne

I'm excited for the pictures, you will be beautiful!

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: HappyMoni on May 24, 2018, 07:54:46 PM
I'm finally trying to post a picture. It was graduation day where I work. Here goes!

The locker room picture was taken after helping students in a 99% humidity  locker room. I was super sweaty. Oh wait, I was perspiring. I don't sweat!

Hope this worked. Am working on trying to reenter the real world.
Moni

I had a confusing moment this morning. While doing online window shopping for clothes, as we all do, I ran across a picture that looked so familiar. Where had I seen that cute face before?

It took me a while to find it, but sure enough, it looks like our lovely Moni is moonlighting as a model!

Congratulations, Moni! You've hit the big time.

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Steph2.0 on August 06, 2018, 12:16:46 PM
I had a confusing moment this morning. While doing online window shopping for clothes, as we all do, I ran across a picture that looked so familiar. Where had I seen that cute face before?

It took me a while to find it, but sure enough, it looks like our lovely Moni is moonlighting as a model!

Congratulations, Moni! You've hit the big time.

Stephanie

@Steph2.0
Dear Stephanie:  Wow, that picture was a terrific find that you made....
It sure does look like that  @HappyMoni   was pictured in that Florida State smiling photo that you posted.!!!!

Thank you for sharing this !!!!
Hugs to both you and HappyMoni '
Danielle

•  

HappyMoni

Lol, big mouth, open wide, yeah that's me! Wow, that's funny, Steph!  Thanks for your sweet comment. You helped me laugh off the 'Sir' I got this morning at the Home Depot. We now return to your regularly scheduled programming. Thanks Danielle! ;D (I need an emoji with a big open mouth.)
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: HappyMoni on August 06, 2018, 01:39:00 PM
Lol, big mouth, open wide, yeah that's me! Wow, that's funny, Steph!  Thanks for your sweet comment. You helped me laugh off the 'Sir' I got this morning at the Home Depot. We now return to your regularly scheduled programming. Thanks Danielle! ;D (I need an emoji with a big open mouth.)

@HappyMoni         cc: Steph2.0
Dear Moni:   My regularly scheduled programming is (and has always been) definitely having fun with all of my forums friends here.... just like now.   
Note to all the readers and followers of this thread....  please keep the fun going on and on.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Jessica

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on August 06, 2018, 01:46:59 PM
@HappyMoni         cc: Steph2.0
Dear Moni:   My regularly scheduled programming is (and has always been) definitely having fun with all of my forums friends here.... just like now.   
Note to all the readers and followers of this thread....  please keep the fun going on and on.
Hugs,
Danielle

Give me a beat box!

So glad you started "Hunted Prey"!
I can't wait to get home every day.

Giving tips from the land of bears.
Stands up to bruins without a care.

Making sweets for her good friends.
(The Mods love them to the end!)

She gets her Java at the coffee shop.
She gets them free with a heart on top.

Who gives her those pretty pink lids?
Is it shy guy from the place he's hid?

Flying through the bush with her private pilot.
I think I'd love the life's she's got!

Hugs and smiles, Jess 🌸🌸🌸

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on August 06, 2018, 02:18:08 PM
So glad you started "Hunted Prey"!
I can't wait to get home every day.

Giving tips from the land of bears.
Stands up to bruins without a care.

Making sweets for her good friends.
(The Mods love them to the end!)

She gets her Java at the coffee shop.
She gets them free with a heart on top.

Who gives her those pretty pink lids?
Is it shy guy from the place he's hid?

Flying through the bush with her private pilot.
I think I'd love the life's she's got!

Hugs and smiles, Jess 🌸🌸🌸

@Jessica
My Dear Jess:
Wow-whee....   I am very flattered and I am *blushing*  reading your nice little "Danielle" poem...

I am just beside myself just knowing that I can muster such heartfelt feelings from you and my followers.

Hugs and hugs and hugs and more hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Be on the lookout for a new UPDATE with pictures hopefully.

I was on a Saturday "day-date" with ShyGuy Suitor#3
We went to a park and played Frisbee-Golf... if not familar with it you can google it or wait for my pictures.

I packed a picnic lunch for us and we fought the bees and the bugs for rights to eat our lunch.  ;) :)

Hopefully I will post tonight or tomorrow at the latest.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

sarah1972

Wow - sounds like an awesome day with a lot of fun.... 9 holes or 18 holes of disc golf?

Can't wait for the update!

Hugs,

Sarah

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on August 06, 2018, 02:44:33 PM

We went to a park and played Frisbee-Golf... if not familar with it you can google it or wait for my pictures.

I packed a picnic lunch for us and we fought the bees and the bugs for rights to eat our lunch.  ;) :)

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Jayne01

Hugs,
Danielle
Frisbee Golf! That is a new one. First time I am hearing of it. I couldn't wait for your photos to find out what it is so I googled it. And this is what I found....

It is not a very clear picture, but I'm sure that is our Danielle with #3 shyguy. How did you manage to get yourself on google so quickly? [emoji23]

It looks like a fun game. Sounds like you had a fun "day-date". I hope the bees and bugs left you alone long enough to eat your picnic lunch.

Can't wait for the official photos of the day.

Hugs,
Jayne
  •  

Colleen_definitely

Wow, I haven't played frisbee golf in years. 

Sounds like a good time to me.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: HappyMoni on August 06, 2018, 01:39:00 PM

The resemblance is undeniable! You're both the cute girl next door.

I'm sorry you got misgendered. I have to think some people are just completely oblivious. It wasn't visual, but my voice that made it happen to me on the radio yesterday when I accidentally transmitted to a control tower instead of my home airport. To be fair, though, I wasn't trying very hard, and it didn't bother me. It was a quiet day in the air and I didn't think anyone was listening.

And yes, Danielle, thanks for letting us have some fun here!

Stephanie.

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on August 06, 2018, 12:28:27 PM
@Steph2.0
It sure does look like that  @HappyMoni   was pictured in that Florida State smiling photo that you posted.!!!!

It's actually right up front on the home page of a retail clothing chain here in Florida called Beall's. @HappyMoni , I hope you got extra money for being on the opening page!

Stephanie.

•  

HappyMoni

Quote from: Steph2.0 on August 06, 2018, 05:20:30 PM
It's actually right up front on the home page of a retail clothing chain here in Florida called Beall's. @HappyMoni , I hope you got extra money for being on the opening page!

Stephanie.
@Steph2.0 I like that we even both have sunglasses on our head. I must admit it isn't me, but we can't be any more than a couple years apart, cough cough...choke choke! lol I don't care myself but I have relatives who would disown me for wearing a Florida sport shirt. Go Terps!
Moni
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: HappyMoni on August 06, 2018, 05:43:47 PM
@Steph2.0 I like that we even both have sunglasses on our head. I must admit it isn't me, but we can't be any more than a couple years apart, cough cough...choke choke!

Oh, right. Your secret is safe with me! [emoji6]

Quotelol I don't care myself but I have relatives who would disown me for wearing a Florida sport shirt. Go Terps!

Um, let's see... Our uniforms are sportsing better than your uniforms!

Did I do that right? (I don't have a clue about sportsing.)

Stephanie

•  

LizK

Hugs,
Danielle

You are a fit gal...frisbee golf should be a cake walk...you know how to throw a frisbee... Okay? You have all the skills needed for frisbee golf or for that matter its more dangerous cousin "Night time Cliff frisbee" :icon_yikes:

Sounds like a fun packed picnic

Take care

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •