News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KathyLauren

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on August 08, 2018, 03:27:18 PM
I am just a little surprised that @Steph2.0 (Stephanie) didn't chime in on this subject here on this thread.   
On her thread she always has lots of great airplane related photos and her related stories.   Always interesting to read and to see.

Actually, I was just thinking today that we need an aviation thread.  There seem to be a lot of us current or retired aviatrixes and aviators, enough to justify a thread.  Maybe I'll start one.

I was a pilot in the (temporarily un-royal) RCAF, way back when.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: KathyLauren on August 08, 2018, 03:53:59 PM
Actually, I was just thinking today that we need an aviation thread.  There seem to be a lot of us current or retired aviatrixes and aviators, enough to justify a thread.  Maybe I'll start one.

I was a pilot in the (temporarily un-royal) RCAF, way back when.

@KathyLauren
Dear Kathy:   That is a terrific thought.... but please know that my thread is always very open to all that want to comment and post pictures regarding aviation.... and just about anything else that my readers and followers wish to post... I love it when we can have a gathering place of various discussions that can interest all.
All postings and pictures are always welcome here...

Thank your for sharing your thoughts.  You are always welcome to post your thoughts here.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on August 08, 2018, 03:27:18 PM
I have been very much enjoying all of this winged flight discussion here... 
I am just a little surprised that @Steph2.0 (Stephanie) didn't chime in on this subject here on this thread.   
On her thread she always has lots of great airplane related photos and her related stories.   Always interesting to read and to see.

Wait... what? Airplanes?!

Sorry, I've been so distracted as I get ready for an awesome trip for a very special event. I'll try to write about it on my thread, but time grows short. Christine and Colleen, so cool that you're both current and/or aspiring pilots. Danielle, that sounds like my kind of flight: low and slow. And Kathy, if you start an aviation thread, I am so there!

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Steph2.0 on August 08, 2018, 04:16:39 PM
Wait... what? Airplanes?!

Sorry, I've been so distracted as I get ready for an awesome trip for a very special event. I'll try to write about it on my thread, but time grows short. Christine and Colleen, so cool that you're both current and/or aspiring pilots. Danielle, that sounds like my kind of flight: low and slow. And Kathy, if you start an aviation thread, I am so there!

Stephanie

@Steph2.0
Dear Stephanie:     
Even though I am not an aviator, I do enjoy following along on airplanes, jets, military aircraft etc...   those things are right in line with my intense interest in history... particularly the Great War (WW1), WW2, Korean and Vietnam conflicts, middle east engagements, etc.   I am also into military naval ships and subs, I am an avid reader of anything related to all of this.

I have had and still continue with my long term subscription to Air & Space magazine put out by the Smithsonian... it is always interesting reading.

I am always looking at your thread and admiring the great postings that you share with all of us.....   

....I was a little concerned with one of your thread's recent posts showing the "rats nest" of nav and com wiring in your friend's plane....  I trust that you finally get things neatened up and put together and working properly???

Please feel free to continue to post here about anything aircraft related... or anything else you care to post... you are always welcome here.

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

SNIPPED: 
Quote from: HappyMoni on August 08, 2018, 02:07:34 PM
-----
   ------
Danielle, nice pictures. I was wondering if the buildings seen from the window of the plane is your town.

Danielle, I like to read your thread, just cause, and there are a lot of great people posting and it is so positive. I also thank you for addressing my question about how different it feels to date a man versus a woman. I kind of see this as educational. For some of us out here, attractions are not a simple matter. For a select few, transitioning can make attraction a bit more complicated. What was once clear can get muddled, confusing, and frustrating. Anyway, you speaking of your situation kind of helps me in this regard. For that, I warmly thank you.
Moni

@HappyMoni
Dear Moni:

Thanks for you reply comments.   The little town in the picture that I posted was a little town that we flew over along the way, we did not land there. 

Thank you so very much for your way too kind words and thoughts about my thread.   I always try to make it a happy and welcome place to visit.

Regarding my comments about dating... dating men versus women.  It is a big mental challenge to date men for sure, and dating women is quite a challenge too.  Women of course are more in tune with what women want and how they think so that is enjoyable also.   I am not as worried about whether it is a man or woman that I date, it is more about the person and how we relate with conversation and possible close encounters.

Again, thank you so much for reading, following and sharing your thoughts here.  It is nice to have you come here often.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

WOW, another UPDATE today... Wednesday afternoon August 08,2018

Lookie what just came in the mail to my office about an hour ago....
It is a sweet card from my dental hygienist Suitor #4
She has invited me to dinner at her house tomorrow evening after our Gym Girls visit to the gym in the afternoon... she is one of the 5 other gals in our group.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Jessica

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on August 08, 2018, 05:43:37 PM

She has invited me to dinner at her house tomorrow evening after our Gym Girls visit to the gym in the afternoon... she is one of the 5 other gals in our group.
Hugs,
Danielle

Wonderful Danielle 🌸🌸🌸
She probably upped her game after feeling the competition closing in.

Hugs and smiles, Jess

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Paige

Hugs,
Danielle

Very happy for you Danielle.  You're going to think this is weird but her penmanship is beautiful.

Enjoy the dinner,
Paige :)

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Paige on August 08, 2018, 06:50:07 PM
Very happy for you Danielle.  You're going to think this is weird but her penmanship is beautiful.

Enjoy the dinner,
Paige :)

@Paige    she does indeed write beautifully... in this case she had printed.   Her handwriting is not quite as legible so when she gets serious she prints instead of cursive.
Oh, yes, this was indeed a happy thing to get in the mail today.
Thanks for your comment and following my thread.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Jayne01

Hugs,
Danielle

Ooooh how exciting! #4 is certainly not giving up on you. I'm sure you will have a wonderful evening. Keep us updated but only with as much as you feel comfortable sharing. [emoji6]

Also, love your new avatar and the pictures from the plane.

Hugs,
Jayne
  •  

KathyLauren

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on August 08, 2018, 03:59:30 PM
Dear Kathy:   That is a terrific thought....
I started an aviation thread here: https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,239966.0.html

Hugs,
Danielle

Wow, Danielle, you have such an interesting love life!  Suitor #4 sounds like such a sweetie!  She is definitely making a good impression on us, and I think on you too!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Sonja

Hugs,
Danielle

@Alaskan Danielle

OMG -- I thinks she's going to propose!  ( or it could just be dinner....-I just ate a ton of peaunut MM's)

I'm getting a strong psychic vibe though...hmmm.

I swear when I logged in and saw your new avatar pic you had got a new job in air traffic control!! -  I couldn't see the background clear enough, but actually I think you would be good at talking those pilots through tough times  weather!.

Enjoy your dinner  ;),

Sonja.
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

At the very bottom of the screen shot is the notation "Report to Moderator".  We will need a full report of this dinner, soup to nuts!

That said, I agree that you lead a very interesting life that you probably never imagined while you were back in the "lower 48".  I applaud you for your openness to adventure and willingness to try new things.  Know that many of us are living vicariously through you, though we are under no illusion that life in Alaska can be tough with the long days/nights and cold temperatures.  Thanks Danielle!  You go Girl!

Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Jayne01

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on August 08, 2018, 03:42:12 PM
.... and please note[/b] Jayne that is was not the American Civil War that caused the rift in spelling but rather the British/American Revolutionary war where the printing press was the dominate power of persuasion....  the early printers and presses just did not have enough U and Q letters available...  plus printing those extra letters used too much precious ink.     .....   Just sayin........ and guessin
Hugs,
Danielle

Danielle, thank you for the correction. My history knowledge is lacking. Your reasoning for the missing U letters from the American language seems plausible. I do find it a little strange the Australians did not adopt the American spelling of words. We can be a lazy bunch when it comes to language, so using less letters seems natural to me.

Huuuuuuugs, (I had some spare U's laying around [emoji23] )
Jayne
  •  

Violet

BRAVO! Very interesting as I am in a similar situation. Looks like you are a few steps ahead of me so I will watch your back! ♥ I just can not decide on whether or not to bury my own past. Especially if I become intimate with someone.
  •  

Jessica

@Alaskan Danielle

Hugs,
Danielle

Danielle, though I'm rooting for shyguy, I believe your hygienist is very sweet on you.  My thought goes to how do you feel about that?  Are you looking for a partner that will make you swoon, short of breath or verklempt?  That makes a difference on who you bond with.

Hugs and smiles, Jess

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on August 09, 2018, 11:55:51 PM
@Alaskan Danielle
Danielle, though I'm rooting for shyguy, I believe your hygienist is very sweet on you.  My thought goes to how do you feel about that?  Are you looking for a partner that will make you swoon, short of breath or verklempt?  That makes a difference on who you bond with

Hugs and smiles, Jess

@Jessica
Dear Jess:   
Hmmm, what does a girl do???   All three of your options involve wonderful and very pleasant emotions.
.... is it greedy of me to desire all three?  ???   
I find that when I am with my Dental Hygienist Suitor #4 that I have all three emotions in full play, which definitely includes  verklempt   She obviously is tugging at my heartstrings.

....BUT, I am still enjoying the advances of #3 and also of #5 .....   oh me, oh my, the problems of dating and courting are very apparent to me lately.  I am treading lightly and slowly as to not cause hurt feelings.

Thank you for your reply and sharing your thoughts,
Hugs,
Danielle

Here is the definition of verklempt for those that do not know the word:

verklempt. ver·klempt. adjective. The definition of verklempt is a Yiddish word that describes a person who is too emotional to speak. An example of verklempt is a bride unable to give a speech at her wedding reception because she's overcome by love and joy.

•  

Donica

I'm hopeful for #4 Danielle! You both make a cute couple. However, I thought the day-date with #3, playing frisbee golf was great fun too. Oh the choices a girl has to make! Great news Danielle.

Hugs!
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Jayne01

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on August 10, 2018, 09:49:39 AM
@Jessica
Dear Jess:   
Hmmm, what does a girl do???   All three of your options involve wonderful and very pleasant emotions.
.... is it greedy of me to desire all three?  ???   
I find that when I am with my Dental Hygienist Suitor #4 that I have all three emotions in full play, which definitely includes  verklempt   She obviously is tugging at my heartstrings.

....BUT, I am still enjoying the advances of #3 and also of #5 .....   oh me, oh my, the problems of dating and courting are very apparent to me lately.  I am treading lightly and slowly as to not cause hurt feelings.

Thank you for your reply and sharing your thoughts,
Hugs,
Danielle

Here is the definition of verklempt for those that do not know the word:

verklempt. ver·klempt. adjective. The definition of verklempt is a Yiddish word that describes a person who is too emotional to speak. An example of verklempt is a bride unable to give a speech at her wedding reception because she's overcome by love and joy.
Hey Danielle,

I love following your story. You are finding yourself in the centre of a dilemma with all of your suitors. You are enjoying all the attention coming your way but at the same time do not want to hurt any feelings. It is becoming apparent that your heart is gravitating in one direction. Treading lightly and slowly is a wise thing to do. It's important for you to explore these new and pleasant emotions you are feeling. Take it slowly and enjoy the attention and the feelings you get from their company. In the small town you live in, I'm sure your suitors are all aware of their competition and they seem to be willing to move as slowly as you need them to. Follow your heart.

Hugs,
Jayne

PS: thank you for including the definition of verklempt. Saved me from looking it up myself. [emoji16]
  •  

LizK

Hugs,
Danielle

They are coming out of the wood work left right and centre!!

You are sweetheart and deserve all the happiness you spread back at you in spades!!

Have fun I am sure it will be a hoot. Take care

Liz

Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •