Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laurie

Ummmm Dental Hygienist #5 ????? Is someone confused?

Sent from my LGL44VL using Tapatalk

April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

sarah1972

Thank you so much for your update Danielle... High priced clients sound good! And less work even better. More time you can spend with the dental hygienist. (Oh, I think she is #4... but we all know whom you mean. The tooth fairy of course!) Sounds like you are getting more and more comfortable around each other.

Glad the other two have not yet given up!

Oh - I guess you wanted to avoid another reminder... I would have asked Jessica to help with those  ;D ;D

Have a great rest of your week!

Hugs,

Sarah

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on August 22, 2018, 04:48:51 PM
Dear readers and followers:   August 22, 2018  Wednesday 1:45PM my time

Not a whole lot new to report, just working hard and paying my bills like the rest of us.
I have had a lot of high priced clients lately so things are going well in my business even though many of my regular quarterly clients have been doing other things this summer instead of coming into my office.   So that means basically less work for more money... how good of a deal is that, anyway???

Here is is, just a week to go until the end of August... wow, where did the summer months go, it went way too fast and now I can feel the fall weather in the air... last night got down to 42 deg F and today it is now 54 deg and supposedly going up to 56 this afternoon.   Frankly I enjoy the cooler weather, much better that what I read about elsewhere this summer.

I have been regularly seeing my dental hygienist Suitor #5.... meals at each other's home, gym workouts, walks around town and some hikes....   
Suitor #3 is still being friendly when I see him and he is talking about another dinner date or perhaps a day hike and a picnic before the weather turns... he did mention more Frisbee Golf, that was really enjoyable if you recall my posting and pics about it..     
Suitor #5 is still as sweet as ever, we went to breakfast last week on her day off, and no, we didn't eat at the next door coffee shop where she works.

Nothing hot and steamy quite yet, only because I am trying to control the speed of all of this,  but I will keep you posted.

Well.... back to work for now.
Hugs to all on my thread.
Danielle

•  

Alice V

Don't work too hard :) Work hard enough :)
One of my acquintances made local meme that can be translated like something this: "Don't do things good, people will abuse you. Don't do things bad, people will fire you. Do things mediocre"

That was quite cold summer here in Russia. Sure we had high temp but nothing burned thanks. Few years ago Moscow was in smog because peat burned somwhere far away. Likely I was beyond Arctic circle in that summer :)
"Don't try and blame me for your sins,
For the sun has burn me black.
Your hollow lives, this world in which we live -
I hurl it back."©Bruce Dickinson

My place
  •  

Jayne01

Hi Danielle,

As Laurie and Sarah have both pointed out, dental hygienist is #4. I'm sure it was a simple typo, but I can't help wondering if all the time you are spending together has been making you a little giddy. [emoji6]

I am happy to hear your business is doing well. More money for less work is a good thing. Leaves more time for play (and hikes, and meals, and gym visits and walks around town, and......I better stop there. [emoji5] )

Your weather is starting to cool down as my weather is starting to warm up. Autumn (or fall) is my favourite time of year. Do you get many leaves changing colour on the trees up there near the North Pole? Most of the trees here are evergreen so don't change colour or lose their leaves, but there are still plenty of trees that do change colour. They always look so pretty. And the air always seems much clearer at autumn.

I'm looking forward to reading more of your updates.

Hugs,
Jayne

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on August 22, 2018, 04:48:51 PM
Dear readers and followers:   August 22, 2018  Wednesday 1:45PM my time

Not a whole lot new to report, just working hard and paying my bills like the rest of us.
I have had a lot of high priced clients lately so things are going well in my business even though many of my regular quarterly clients have been doing other things this summer instead of coming into my office.   So that means basically less work for more money... how good of a deal is that, anyway???

Here is is, just a week to go until the end of August... wow, where did the summer months go, it went way too fast and now I can feel the fall weather in the air... last night got down to 42 deg F and today it is now 54 deg and supposedly going up to 56 this afternoon.   Frankly I enjoy the cooler weather, much better that what I read about elsewhere this summer.

I have been regularly seeing my dental hygienist Suitor #5.... meals at each other's home, gym workouts, walks around town and some hikes....   
Suitor #3 is still being friendly when I see him and he is talking about another dinner date or perhaps a day hike and a picnic before the weather turns... he did mention more Frisbee Golf, that was really enjoyable if you recall my posting and pics about it..     
Suitor #5 is still as sweet as ever, we went to breakfast last week on her day off, and no, we didn't eat at the next door coffee shop where she works.

Nothing hot and steamy quite yet, only because I am trying to control the speed of all of this,  but I will keep you posted.

Well.... back to work for now.
Hugs to all on my thread.
Danielle
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Laurie on August 22, 2018, 04:59:34 PM
Ummmm Dental Hygienist #5????? Is someone confused?

Sent from my LGL44VL using Tapatalk

@Laurie
Dear Laurie:
oh my, my mind is somewhere else.... please fix my quote on your posting...  obviously dental hygienist Suitor is #4. ... and at the same time you might want to fix your word/spelling error from Frontal to Dental

What have WE been drinking this afternoon???

Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Jayne01

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on August 22, 2018, 05:18:10 PM
@Laurie....
Dear Laurie:
oh my, my mind is somewhere else.... please fix my quote on your posting...  obviously dental hygienist Suitor is #4. ... and at the same time you might want to fix your word/spelling error from Frontal to Dental

Hugs,
Danielle
Dear Danielle,

You do realise that those of us with devious minds will take your comment about your mind being somewhere else and let our imaginations run wild! Any chance you might be having dinner with #4 tonight and your mind is already there? (No need to answer that, it's just me stirring the pot)

Enjoy whatever it is you have been drinking! [emoji3]

Hugs,
Jayne
  •  

Alice V

QuoteWhat have WE been drinking this afternoon???
Zazdravia! It's wine for me :D
"Don't try and blame me for your sins,
For the sun has burn me black.
Your hollow lives, this world in which we live -
I hurl it back."©Bruce Dickinson

My place
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on August 22, 2018, 05:18:10 PM
@Laurie
Dear Laurie:

Hugs,
Danielle

I have no idea what your are talking about.  But I did have some strong coffee and a bottle of water today.
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jayne01 on August 22, 2018, 05:17:41 PM
Hi Danielle,

As Laurie and Sarah have both pointed out, dental hygienist is #4. I'm sure it was a simple typo, but I can't help wondering if all the time you are spending together has been making you a little giddy. [emoji6]

I am happy to hear your business is doing well. More money for less work is a good thing. Leaves more time for play (and hikes, and meals, and gym visits and walks around town, and......I better stop there. [emoji5] )

Your weather is starting to cool down as my weather is starting to warm up. Autumn (or fall) is my favourite time of year. Do you get many leaves changing colour on the trees up there near the North Pole? Most of the trees here are evergreen so don't change colour or lose their leaves, but there are still plenty of trees that do change colour. They always look so pretty. And the air always seems much clearer at autumn.

I'm looking forward to reading more of your updates.

Hugs,
Jayne

@Jayne01
Dear Jayne:
Thanks for your reply post.   Yes indeed, I made a mistake and there is no excuse for it....  I am thinking, I have 5 fingers on each hand... on ONE hand I can label my finger 1 - 5  and write names of my suitors on them as well, perhaps that will keep me from making silly errors again.... and perhaps not.   At least in person I am not mixing up their names and calling them by the wrong name.... that would no be a good scenario.

Trees here are a majority of evergreens...  at least the big ones for sure.... we do have plenty Deciduous Trees that drop their leaves in the fall but they are smaller and usually not as predominate as the evergreens.

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: sarah1972 on August 22, 2018, 05:03:06 PM
Thank you so much for your update Danielle... High priced clients sound good! And less work even better. More time you can spend with the dental hygienist. (Oh, I think she is #4... but we all know whom you mean. The tooth fairy of course!) Sounds like you are getting more and more comfortable around each other.

Glad the other two have not yet given up!

Oh - I guess you wanted to avoid another reminder... I would have asked Jessica to help with those  ;D ;D

Have a great rest of your week!

Hugs,

Sarah

@sarah1972
Hi Sarah:
I tried to fix all of my errors but their were quite a few reply post that included my quote with the wrong suitor number for my dental hygienist....    I did however fix my original post and edited/correct it.   But no matter, my regular followers know who is who... it is just me that is confused!!!
Thanks for reading and commenting...   

***Oh by the way how are you feeling lately? 
Have you mostly gotten over your sickness yet???

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Laurie on August 22, 2018, 05:48:45 PM
  I have no idea what your are talking about.  But I did have some strong coffee and a bottle of water today.

@Laurie
Dear Laurie:   That is all that I have had today is coffee and water...   
Hmmmm, perhaps I am just burning the candle at both ends too much lately.   It is 3:00PM here and I am going to wrap it up soon and go home early and try to relax a little.
Thanks for your comments...
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Jessica

Hi Danielle, after searching through posts last night I came across one of mine describing an experience with a temporary hygienist at my dentists.  But a bit in reverse from yours.

QuoteI had an encounter with a new Hygienist at the dentist today.  She gave me the impression that she made me as a transgender woman.  I still present as a male in public, except for special occasions at the moment.  Her conversation revolved around being PC with customers and that she has to be careful not to offend anyone.  I didn't bring it up, she did.
I've only been on E for 7ish months.  Is it possible that someone can just know by looking at you?  Or did having her fingers in my mouth help?

Bright smiles, Jess

This happened a few days after you joined.

Hugs and smiles, Jess

@Alaskan Danielle

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on August 22, 2018, 06:08:44 PM
Hi Danielle, after searching through posts last night I came across one of mine describing an experience with a temporary hygienist at my dentists.  But a bit in reverse from yours.

This happened a few days after you joined.

Hugs and smiles, Jess
@Alaskan Danielle

@Jessica
Dear Jess:
Yes I do recall that you and I had a comment exchange about that.

For my new readers and followers...  my dental hygienist and my dentist knew almost immediately that I had been born male as a result of examining my teeth and mouth during a regular check up and cleaning. 
This kind of thing is apparently a well known fact among the Dental professionals.    I was shocked and concerned at the time but the good and most happy news is that my Dental Hygienist then is now my Suitor #4

Thanks for your comment and remembering our mutual fond moments.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

JudiBlueEyes

Danielle, you wrote:  "So that means basically less work for more money... how good of a deal is that, anyway???"

From my list of quotes and quips...

Question: What do you do for a living?
Answer: As little as possible for as much as possible.
If you do it any other way, you're doing it wrong :-)

Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: JudiBlueEyes on August 22, 2018, 08:55:09 PM
Danielle, you wrote:  "So that means basically less work for more money... how good of a deal is that, anyway???"

From my list of quotes and quips...

Question: What do you do for a living?
Answer: As little as possible for as much as possible.
If you do it any other way, you're doing it wrong :-)

Judi

@JudiBlueEyes
Dear Judy:
Very appropriate as a response to my previous post....
I like the question and answer quip that you posted.

I really want to thank you for reading, following and sharing your comments.
Hugs and well wishes as always,
Danielle

•  

Donica

Dear Danielle! I'm glad to here you are still having lots of fun with suitors #3, #4 and #5. Cool, more frisbee golf! Yes, it has been very hot here in the west coast south lands. I'm ready for some temperatures in the 50's and 60's. But I know it gets much colder in the winter where you are. Oh dear!! Wine so early in the afternoon? That wasn't when you took the picture for you new avatar was it? lol. Just kidding.

Hugs,
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Donica on August 23, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
Dear Danielle! I'm glad to here you are still having lots of fun with suitors #3, #4 and #5. Cool, more frisbee golf! Yes, it has been very hot here in the west coast south lands. I'm ready for some temperatures in the 50's and 60's. But I know it gets much colder in the winter where you are. Oh dear!! Wine so early in the afternoon? That wasn't when you took the picture for you new avatar was it? lol. Just kidding.

Hugs,
Donica.

@Donica
Dear Donica:
Thank you for your comments.   Yes, I am continuing to have a wonderful time with #3, #4 and #5.

This morning my nearby coffee shop barista suitor #5 brought my favorite coffee drink next door to my office... pink lid and everything... and she refused to be paid for it...  on the way out the door she stopped and gave me a big hug... she is so sweet but I think that our mutual interest is a bit less than romantic ... 

.... it seems the my dental hygienist suitor #4 has a lock on romance and that type of thing with me.   

And my shy guy Suitor #3 texted me this morning and wants to do some Frisbee golf this weekend, and if the weather doesn't cooperate (the weather forecast is calling for some rain on Saturday) he wants us to go out for lunch.

As I always say, busy people are happy people .... so in conclusion I am very happy indeed.

How does a girl handle all of this attention anyway???   I have asked some of my close cis girlfriends in my book club group and they tell me to just follow my heart and be careful to not lead anyone on but I should enjoy any dates or outings.   A real quandary for sure since I absolutely do not want to cause hurt feelings.

Hey, I am thinking more clearly this morning, I got all the suitor numbers correct this time.

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on August 23, 2018, 01:00:28 PM
@Donica
Dear Donica:
Thank you for your comments.   Yes, I am continuing to have a wonderful time with #3, #4 and #5.

This morning my nearby coffee shop barista suitor #5 brought my favorite coffee drink next door to my office... pink lid and everything... and she refused to be paid for it...  on the way out the door she stopped and gave me a big hug... she is so sweet but I think that our mutual interest is a bit less than romantic ... 

.... it seems the my dental hygienist suitor #4 has a lock on romance and that type of thing with me.   

And my shy guy Suitor #3 texted me this morning and wants to do some Frisbee golf this weekend, and if the weather doesn't cooperate (the weather forecast is calling for some rain on Saturday) he wants us to go out for lunch.

As I always say, busy people are happy people .... so in conclusion I am very happy indeed.

How does a girl handle all of this attention anyway???   I have asked some of my close cis girlfriends in my book club group and they tell me to just follow my heart and be careful to not lead anyone on but I should enjoy any dates or outings.   A real quandary for sure since I absolutely do not want to cause hurt feelings.

***Good news... Hey, I am thinking more clearly this morning, I got all my suitor numbers correct this time.

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

islandgirl

Good morning Danielle!  #5's response this morning is really sweet! Having close friends who are good friends is so great! It does seem that your connection with #4 has developed beyond just friends! As I said in the beginning, I had a  sense that that relationship was the one that was going to develop beyond just friends!

It does seem like fall is arriving at your latitude! We still have a few weeks of summer before the fall rains come. We really need rain, both to clear the forest fire smoke from the air and to help with all our vegetation. It is hard to believe that we can be in a drought here on the island! Seems to be the way it is now!

I am doing OK, living what I call a resigned existence. I know it is my choice but still have to figure out how to deal with things in my relationship.

Have a great week! Enjoy your friends and all those fabulous activities that you participate in!

Hugs,
Kelly
  •  

Jayne01

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on August 23, 2018, 01:00:28 PM
@Donica
Dear Donica:

Hey, I am thinking more clearly this morning, I got all the suitor numbers correct this time.

Hugs,
Danielle
Hi Danielle,

You are a busy girl indeed. With your various suitors, your interests and your business, how do you ever find time to fit it all in? Just make sure to give yourself enough time to be with YOU!

As for your suitors, I am wondering if it may be time to use a different term to refer to them. You have said that #4 has a lock on romance. Your book club girlfriends gave you good advice to just follow your heart but be careful not to lead anyone on. If #3 and #5 are good friends and nothing more, then "suitors" may not be an appropriate term to be using. I only say this because the words we use have an impact on how we think, so it may be helpful to you to use the most suitable language for your personal situation to lessen any confusion in your mind.

I'm glad you are thinking more clearly today and able to keep the "suitor" numbers correct. [emoji6][emoji3]

Big HUG,
Jayne
  •