Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donica

WhooWheee indeed Danielle! I think I'm more confused over which suitor now too. I'm with you on this one. I would choose all the suitors too. You are having so much fun right now with all of them. No pressure, no hurry. Just enjoy this wonderful time in your life. I see now where you got your new and very lovely avatar with barista suitor #5. Boy!!! I miss a few days and the forum goes viral  ;D. I have some catching up to do.

Hugs,
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Paige

@Alaskan Danielle

Hey Danielle,

Just had to say your new avatar pic is awesome.  Besides your great personality, I can see another reason why your popular with the suitors  :D

I would agree with those who say take your time making a decision, there's no rush. 

It's fun reading about your adventures  :D

Take care,
Paige  :)

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Laurie on September 06, 2018, 12:48:01 AM
Hi Danielle,

It's been awhile since I wrote a comment here, (I've been a bit distracted) but I have tried to keep an eye on your adventures.
  Yep, from bear hunting with #4 in the wild outback, when you go walkabout. to the fancy dress balls with , not so shy) #3 and cookies and cream with the coffee maker #5. See? I've been keeping up. Btw you would have one of the nice thick elk  (or was it moose) steaks hot off the barbie with a nice grill char and still no more done than medium rare for me would you?  If you can include some corn on the cob with lots of butter that would be nice also.
   And about that voting thing, well let's add things up... if you add #3 and #5 you would have eight too many so let's just divide the two of them again and there you have it.... #4  Yep, she's the one!!  Oh you can go ahead and enjoy the company of all three, ( one at a time mind you ), but when it is all said and done your sweetie is #4 no doubt about it. All the signs are there and everyone knows I never miss any signs when it comes to a'more. Just ask Michelle.
  And as for that small community you have become ensconced in, Well hon, you are , and ave not been an oustider for a long time. Everyone knew you with one of the townsfolk long before you did. You are one of them that is plain as day. Just count your blessings pretty little lady and enjoy your pioneer woman life. You have a lot of time yet before you need to settle down with your loved one. No one is hurrying you to adopt that barefoot in the kitchen life yet. Heck, it's the 21st century, girl!, you can wear slippers now days. I hope you have one of the frilly aprons to keep your clothes nice. (I still haven't got one. Sad I know)

Hugs,
   Laurie

@Laurie:
Dear Laurie:
Thanks for your posting and comments.
No worries about not posting here for a time, I know that you have been tending to more important and more pressing issues with @Michelle_P and that you working hard to make her recovery a more happy event for her.

Thanks for your insightful recap of my suitor experiences.  Oh yeah, regarding wild meat steaks, I prefer Moose over Elk... less of a wild meat flavor and Moose meat is very lean....  and cut thick and cooked rare or medium rare at the most is the way that I like them too....   and yes, corn on the cob with lots of butter goes nicely with it, but also a nice baked potato with all of the trimmings too.

Regarding your inventive voting calculations....  yep, I do agree that my dental hygienist #4 seemingly has a key to my heart ... but I don't quite yet have my mind wrapped around jumping in with both feet.  Frankly it is most interesting, playing the field (for the lack of a better phrase) of 3 suitors and exploring these new (to me) emotions and relationships....  two with females and one with a male....   all new stuff for me to get accustomed to.

Thanks for posting and sharing your most appropriate thoughts and comments.
Wishing you well with your caregiver duties with Michelle.

Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Donica on September 06, 2018, 01:22:22 PM
WhooWheee indeed Danielle! I think I'm more confused over which suitor now too. I'm with you on this one. I would choose all the suitors too. You are having so much fun right now with all of them. No pressure, no hurry. Just enjoy this wonderful time in your life. I see now where you got your new and very lovely avatar with barista suitor #5. Boy!!! I miss a few days and the forum goes viral  ;D. I have some catching up to do.

Hugs,
Donica.

@Donica
Dear Donica:
Oh yes indeed, I am sometimes confused over which suitor makes me most happy, they are all so sweet and considerate in their own way....  but it is indeed becoming clear to me that my dental hygienist suitor #4 has the advantage.... 
At this point I am just exploring all the new emotions and feelings that each of the uniquely offer.

Thank for you way too nice comment regarding my new Avatar/Profile picture... that day shopping and out and about with my barista suitor #5 was a lovely day, so very much fun.

Thank you for following my thread and for sharing your thoughts.
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Paige on September 06, 2018, 04:48:10 PM
@Alaskan Danielle

Hey Danielle,

Just had to say your new avatar pic is awesome.  Besides your great personality, I can see another reason why your popular with the suitors  :D

I would agree with those who say take your time making a decision, there's no rush. 

It's fun reading about your adventures  :D

Take care,
Paige  :)

@Paige
Thank you for your nice words and compliments...

Yes, you are right along with the other followers comments on my thread that I need to not feel pressured.... there is no rush but at some point in the future it should all become very clear about my suitors... meanwhile I am having a wonderful and educational time exploring all the relationship emotions.....

Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

UPDATE: Thursday 10:30am September 13, 2018
     Here is my excuse for not being on the Forums last weekend as much as I usually am..... I have other most likely better excuses but this is the one I am sticking with and admitting to on my thread... .

Attached is a picture of me when I was helping to clean up and painting at a friend's local small child care facility last weekend.   It was a 2 day event that took up most of my time.

Even though we worked hard we did have a few other friends helping with the task.... there was 4 of us including myself.  The owner at the local coffee shop pitched in by bringing all of  us lunch...  sandwiches, coffee, soft drinks, and snacks.   
After we finished up on Sunday afternoon the 4 of us went out to a casual dinner to celebrate.

I enjoyed helping my friend with her small business that provides the only child care service in town.
We all pitched in, and in the process we all solidified our friendships.
Hugs and hugs,
Danielle

•  

Faith

@Alaskan Danielle

something tells me that you whitewashed that story just a bit ... :D
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

KathyLauren

Danielle, I love reading about your friendships and about how you are truly integrated into your community.  An old-fashioned work bee!  How lovely!  You have something precious there that many can only dream of.

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on September 13, 2018, 01:49:24 PMI have other most likely better excuses but this is the one I am sticking with and admitting to on my thread...
LOL, you are so tactful.  :D
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

sarah1972

Thank you for your update, Danielle! So great about the weekend event! Awesome to see your town coming together to help each other out, something I also saw reflected in the famous "Alaskan Trilogy." Small town communities can form such a strong bond. I am sure all the kids love their newly renovated child care.

Seems like you had some fun too!

Now... you have to spill the secret...

How do you manage to paint an entire child care and not have a drop of paint on you? 

Hugs,

Sarah

•  

Donica

Quote from: sarah1972 on September 13, 2018, 02:37:29 PM
Thank you for your update, Danielle! So great about the weekend event! Awesome to see your town coming together to help each other out, something I also saw reflected in the famous "Alaskan Trilogy." Small town communities can form such a strong bond. I am sure all the kids love their newly renovated child care.

Seems like you had some fun too!

Now... you have to spill the secret...

How do you manage to paint an entire child care and not have a drop of paint on you? 

Hugs,

Sarah

Hay! That is a good question Sarah! Ok, I'll guess. She was just getting started. Right?  ;).
What great fun, I mean not all that cleaning up and painting, but getting together and bonding with friends on such a commendable project. Wonderful update Danielle! This one warmed my heart.

Hugs girl!
Donica. 
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

LizK

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on September 13, 2018, 01:49:24 PM
     Here is my excuse for not being on the Forums last weekend as much as I usually am..... I have other most likely better excuses but this is the one I am sticking with and admitting to on my thread... .

Attached is a picture of me when I was helping to clean up and painting at a friend's local small child care facility last weekend.   It was a 2 day event that took up most of my time.

Even though we worked hard we did have a few other friends helping with the task.... there was 4 of us including myself.  The owner at the local coffee shop pitched in by bringing all of  us lunch...  sandwiches, coffee, soft drinks, and snacks.   
After we finished up on Sunday afternoon the 4 of us went out to a casual dinner to celebrate.

I enjoyed helping my friend with her small business that provides the only child care service in town.
Hugs and hugs,
Danielle

Once again Danielle looking fabulous....

These kinds of things are always so personally satisftying good on you for helping out

Take care

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

HappyMoni

Danielle, where are the paint smudges? You must be a neat painter.
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: HappyMoni on September 13, 2018, 04:46:12 PM
Danielle, where are the paint smudges? You must be a neat painter.

@HappyMoni
Dear Moni: I am hardly a neat painter, that is why I use a lot of masking tape to make the edges nice and sharp.

Yes, indeed no paint smudges on my clothes when the picture was taken, but later on in the day I assure you that my clothes and shoes had all kinds of paint smudges along with my face, my hair and my hands.   

Thanks for reading and posting...
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Katie Jade

Well done - I love to see people helping others. I 'watch' myself do that sometimes and its a reaffirming feeling.
Still a cute smudge of paint sort of pic would have been good to post.
Like the avatar - you do have a nice profile and a cute profile (jealous)..

Keep up the friendship work, its worth it.

Luv n Hugz

Katie

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :-* :angel: :angel: :angel:

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

Jayne01

Hi Danielle,

Are you sure you were painting or did you have supervisor duties? Not a drop of paint on you! You claim that later in the day you had paint on your clothes, face and hair. But the rules clearly state pictures or it didn't happen! [emoji12][emoji6]

Seriously though, it's so nice to see the community coming together for a good cause. It also had the added side benefit of solidifying your friendship. You have integrated into your small town so well.

Thanks for your update.

Hugs,
Jayne

PS. You have a great smile holding that paint brush. Looks like you are enjoying yourself. Do you want to come paint my house? [emoji2]

Hugs and hugs,
Danielle

•  

JudiBlueEyes

Wow with a brush like that you must have really flown through the job!  Or were you wallpapering?   I'm sure your friend appreciated all the help.  You keep inspiring us all to get involved in life and be who we are.  Thanks  :D
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Jessica

Hugs and hugs,
Danielle

It's no wonder they all love you there sweet Danielle!

And yes you have made us all jealous of your newest avatar, just lovely!

Hugs and smiles from a California girl

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Northern Star Girl

Sunday Morning, 6:15AM

In a couple hours I will be arriving at the starting line of a local running event....  I will try to get a few of my friends to take some photos of my involvement in the running.... and hopefully of me arriving at the finish line.!!!  :)

I love to get involved in these kinds of energetic activities... I end up at the end being stiff and sore for a day or two, but participating not only is good for my body, but it is good for my self-esteem and how I feel about myself.  Plus it is a great way to be involved with new friends and acquaintances and to be seen as a involved member of my small local community...  very important for my personal life and as well for my small local business. 

Wish me well....  I will post more later.
Hugs,
Danielle

Good luck Northern Star*Girl!
Love to see pics, or it didn't happen. 

Hugs and smiles from a California girl

•  

Donica

Sounds like fun Danielle! I have a niece in the north western lower 48 that is really big in that. We'll be wait for your update and pictures.

Have fun!
Donica.
  •  

Jayne01

Hey Danielle,

You are probably well into your run by now, or it may possibly be over already. It's hard to keep track with these timezone differences. I hope you had/are having fun.

I find the feeling after completing a running event is worth the pain during the event and the sore muscles that follow. It's a real sense of accomplishment. I am still on a big high from my run yesterday and my sore body is a reminder that I have done something good for myself, physically and mentally.

Go Danielle, GO!!!!!
Looking forward to your pics.

Hugs,
Jayne

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on September 16, 2018, 09:36:19 AM
Sunday Morning, 6:15AM

In a couple hours I will be arriving at the starting line of a local running event....  I will try to get a few of my friends to take some photos of my involvement in the running.... and hopefully of me arriving at the finish line.!!!  :)

I love to get involved in these kinds of energetic activities... I end up at the end being stiff and sore for a day or two, but participating not only is good for my body, but it is good for my self-esteem and how I feel about myself.  Plus it is a great way to be involved with new friends and acquaintances and to be seen as a involved member of my small local community...  very important for my personal life and as well for my small local business. 

Wish me well....  I will post more later.
Hugs,
Danielle

•