Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

christinej78

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on September 26, 2018, 03:29:20 PM
UPDATE:  Wednesday, September 26, 2018

I am just a little concerned that I may have said something or done something to spark competition among my Suitors and friends.   Of course they all know each other and I am pretty sure that they all know that they are all "hunting" me down..... 
...oh no, while all of this is enjoyable, I am not certain about how to handle all of this attention without things ending badly for anyone including myself.   I am not requesting them to bring me coffee and whatever else, they are just doing it without me asking.

Hugs,
Danielle

Hi Danielle,                     26 September 2018

There is a way out of this; find an even smaller town in the very far northern reaches of Alaska then pack up and move there in the dead of night. In another couple of months that will be easy to do; it will be dark all day. The only thing wrong with what you are doing is you keep dating folks without faces. How do you know who you are with? One last option: Try polygamy, it may be an option worth pursuing if Alaska's laws won't interfere. Enough of the Good Humor Lady's comments.

You do have a dilemma that may sort itself out over time, which will relieve you of one or more suitors. If that starts happening, just wait until there's only one remaining; problem resolved .... unless the last two depart at the same time, in which case you just start over.

I'm sure by this time you know who you have the strongest feelings and attraction for. Concentrate on that person more, and less on the others; or, as a last resort, you could try the last option in the first paragraph.

Best always, Love
Chris
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

sarah1972

So sweet of those two!

I am not sure what I should worry more about: Your intake off caffeinated drinks or the suitor conundrum. No wonder you can type 120 words per minute!

I am sure it will all work out at some point. Your heart will know when the moment is right and you have found the one to start a longer term relationship. What we know about you so far, you will make your best effort not to hurt the ones not chosen. I am sure they can remain good friends with you.

Occasionally I have been wondering if one or the other suitor might have discovered your little thread. There have been a few courting efforts made by them shortly after you posted. We will find out if there is a surprise by shy guy #3 today...

On the other hand... a little bit of attention is always welcome and every woman enjoys it... Like being offered a seat or doors being held open. Now I need to work on someone bringing coffee to my place.  ;D ;D

It has been quite some time since I posted pictures of "gifts" to me of my morning espresso brought into my office....
First, my Dental Hygieinist Suitor #4 came into my office to visit before she had to be at work this morning... she knows that I come into work very early every morning and she brought me an espresso (white lid) from a nearby espresso stand as she was heading to her work... so very sweet of her.

Then, about an hour later, my Barista Suitor #5 from the next door coffee shop came over and delivered an espresso (with her "signature" pink lid) and an "old fashioned" doughnut.

I am just a little concerned that I may have said something or done something to spark competition among my Suitors and friends.   Of course they all know each other and I am pretty sure that they all know that they are all "hunting" me down..... 
...oh no, while all of this is enjoyable, I am not certain about how to handle all of this attention without things ending badly for anyone including myself.   I am not requesting them to bring me coffee and whatever else, they are just doing it without me asking.

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

JulieAllana

Quote from: sarah1972 on September 27, 2018, 09:58:16 AM
No wonder you can type 120 words per minute!

I think you got that wrong.  She is active on about every sub-forum and thread on Susans while keeping up with her job and expansive social life.  I think she has two computers side by side and types at least 120 WPM on each.  There is simply no other explanation.   ;D

Julie
1/4/18 - Admission to self of trans - Start of transition
2/10/18 - First time out in public
2/12/18 - Ears Pierced
2/16/18 - Started Laser Hair removal on face
7/4/18 - Down 101 pounds since 1/4/18.  Maybe start HRT at 210-15
9/22/18 - Weighed in @207 (down 113 lbs) this morning.
10/1/18 - Started HRT

•  

JudiBlueEyes

"There is simply no other explanation.   ;D"

She's like Elvis.  Everywhere!!!!!
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: JulieAllana on September 27, 2018, 10:01:50 AM
I think you got that wrong.  She is active on about every sub-forum and thread on Susans while keeping up with her job and expansive social life.  I think she has two computers side by side and types at least 120 WPM on each.  There is simply no other explanation.   ;D

Julie

@JulieAllana
Dear Julie: 
Thank you for posting your thoughts. 
You are correct about my computers.... at my office I have 2 desktops handling my business and financial work requirements... and I have my laptop on the desk behind me that is frequently online with the Forums.

At my home I have a desktop that I use for general web and NEWS information and my laptop is nearby that is available for my Forums activities....   plus, of course, my phone....   lots of cyber connections.

Regarding my typing speed, I don't usually fly along all the time at my fastest speed which is most achievale if I have a written manuscript in front of me....  but on more casual communication it is certainly a little slower as I need to think and compose my thoughts as I type.

Thank you for following and posting on my thread.
Hugs, and well wishes...
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

davina61

The Flash was on TV and saw some one that made me think of you SUPERGIRL (blonde and has super powers!!!)
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Katie Jade

Quote from: davina61 on September 27, 2018, 03:01:40 PM
The Flash was on TV and saw some one that made me think of you SUPERGIRL (blonde and has super powers!!!)

I think you are right there, mind you she will have a very active mind being able to understand her customers really bad accounting and bookkeeping details and still sort them and save them ooooodles of cash and time. I so like people who can help me with that sort of stuff  on occasion.

The question is, can Danielle fly at will (?), in which case I'd better get the tea on and bake another cake..

Luv n Hugz

Katie

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: ;D ;D ;D

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Katie Jade on September 27, 2018, 06:07:52 PM
I think you are right there, mind you she will have a very active mind being able to understand her customers really bad accounting and bookkeeping details and still sort them and save them ooooodles of cash and time. I so like people who can help me with that sort of stuff  on occasion.

The question is, can Danielle fly at will (?), in which case I'd better get the tea on and bake another cake..

Luv n Hugz

Katie
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: ;D ;D ;D

@Katie   
Dear Katie:
If I could fly I would be there for your lovely dinners that you cook and also the wonderful cakes that you bake.

But, of course you can always come to visit me and enjoy some of my Cream Puffs.

After they cooled down from being in the oven, I filled them with Pasty Cream....  there was some of that Pastry Cream left over and all I can tell you is that it is now all gone!!!  mmm, mmm, finger licking good.

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Nicole70

Hi Danielle,

Thank you for your latest suitor update, I'm always interested, you are such a lucky girl [emoji846] getting coffee and snacks brought to you, I wouldn't worry too much about disappointing your suitors, it's bound to happen anyway, just go with your heart.

Those cream puffs look just amazing, I just found the other thread those were posted on and could kick myself for not looking sooner. I would bake a lot more if I wasn't watching my weight so much at the moment.

Nicole
  •  

Anne Blake

Quote from: HappyMoni on September 25, 2018, 06:49:28 PM
Danielle, you are lucky to have friends who will dress up with you. My crew always wants casual. I have a little black dress that I am dying to wear, but I don't want to look out of place in my surroundings.

Moni, we were with you for four days and I had a LBD and heels in the car, all you had to say is lets go.

Tia Anne
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Nicole70 on September 27, 2018, 07:30:09 PM
Hi Danielle,

Thank you for your latest suitor update, I'm always interested, you are such a lucky girl [emoji846] getting coffee and snacks brought to you, I wouldn't worry too much about disappointing your suitors, it's bound to happen anyway, just go with your heart.

Those cream puffs look just amazing, I just found the other thread those were posted on and could kick myself for not looking sooner. I would bake a lot more if I wasn't watching my weight so much at the moment.

Nicole

@Nicole70
Dear Nicole:
Thank you for your sweet reply comments and for following my thread and my journey.
Yes indeed, I am very fortunate that since I moved here to my little town that I have developed a nice group of acquaintances, friends, business clients, and of course my much discussed Suitors. 

Having unsolicited coffee and snacks brought to me is certainly a very nice thing and is such a wonderful feeling to be thought about in that way.   
Of course, it is a TWO-WAY street...  I do plenty of cooking and baking, much more than I can consume so I regularly share my treats with others.   
The Cream Puffs are an example of me going overboard, I made 2 1/2 dozen of them,
       each one containing more than 10,000 calories  ;) ....   
Obviously there was no way I could or would want to eat them all so I brought them to my Book Club meeting, brought them to work to share with clients and visitors, gave a small bag of them to each of my gym-gals group, and of course I gave them to my Suitors,  etc.   
I also do a lot of entertaining at my home with potluck meals and game nights... always involving food of course, so I share my cooking there as well.   

So, I guess that I am reaping what I sow... it is indeed a very good and very true principle.   It's like my personal motto I have on posted above my Avatar picture....
  "If you want friends, be friendly, be the first to smile and introduce yourself."

Thanks again for sharing your kind thoughts.
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

•  

Donica

It has been quite some time since I posted pictures of "gifts" to me of my morning espresso brought into my office....
First, my Dental Hygieinist Suitor #4 came into my office to visit before she had to be at work this morning... she knows that I come into work very early every morning and she brought me an espresso (white lid) from a nearby espresso stand as she was heading to her work... so very sweet of her.

Then, about an hour later, my Barista Suitor #5 from the next door coffee shop came over and delivered an espresso (with her "signature" pink lid) and an "old fashioned" doughnut.

Hugs,
Danielle

It's that big beautiful smile of yours Danielle. The suitors are definitely hunting you. That's how you roll girl. I say just roll with it.

Hugs,
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Donica on September 28, 2018, 11:50:32 AM
It's that big beautiful smile of yours Danielle. The suitors are definitely hunting you. That's how you roll girl. I say just roll with it.

Hugs,
Donica.

@Donica
Dear Donica:
You are way too kind with your nice words....   
Thank you for your comments and sharing on my thread...
....you are always welcome here.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

HappyMoni

Quote from: Anne Blake on September 27, 2018, 08:39:43 PM
Moni, we were with you for four days and I had a LBD and heels in the car, all you had to say is lets go.

Tia Anne

When you were here it rained so much, those heals would have been flats if you stood outside any length of time. LBD? Wait don't tell me, Lyndon Baines Dohnson, right? You could always come back, the sun will come out, tomorrow. Bet your bottom dollar!
Moni
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: HappyMoni on September 28, 2018, 04:50:35 PM
When you were here it rained so much, those heals would have been flats if you stood outside any length of time. LBD? Wait don't tell me, Lyndon Baines Dohnson, right? You could always come back, the sun will come out, tomorrow. Bet your bottom dollar!
Moni

There she goes trying to weasel out of taking responsibility for her own failure to act. What a Lame Brained Dame! There was no excuse for not saying something and going out dresses to the nines with Tia & Debi, Montera, er Montego. whateva!
Hugs,
  Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Jessica

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on September 27, 2018, 07:17:51 PM
@Katie   
Dear Katie:
If I could fly I would be there for your lovely dinners that you cook and also the wonderful cakes that you bake.

But, of course you can always come to visit me and enjoy some of my Cream Puffs.

After they cooled down from being in the oven, I filled them with Pasty Cream....  there was some of that Pastry Cream left over and all I can tell you is that it is now all gone!!!  mmm, mmm, finger licking good.

Hugs,
Danielle

Lucky Katie!  Oh to get an invite like that!

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

HappyMoni

Quote from: Laurie on September 28, 2018, 06:53:14 PM
  There she goes trying to weasel out of taking responsibility for her own failure to act. What a Lame B Dame! There was no excuse for not saying something and going out dresses to the nines with Tia & Debi, Montera, er Montego. whateva!
Hugs,
  Laurie
Danielle, oh Danielle, Laurie is making me cry on your thread! :'( :'( :'( :'(

LBD, oh I get it! Ah, ...no I don't! New social disease? Laurie's new initials?

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: HappyMoni on September 28, 2018, 09:18:02 PM
Danielle, oh Danielle, Laurie is making me cry on your thread! :'( :'( :'( :'(

LBD, oh I get it! Ah, ...no I don't! New social disease? Laurie's new initials?

Oooops I had a typing incident.  Chalk it up to my sometimers desease.

it should have said.. Lame Brained Dame!

Hugs,
  Laurie
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

HappyMoni

Quote from: Laurie on September 28, 2018, 09:29:48 PM
Oooops I had a typing incident.  Chalk it up to my sometimers desease.

it should have said.. Lame Brained Dame!

Hugs,
  Laurie

Is this the legal name now?

]
  •  

Laurie