Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HappyMoni

You do know how to make a girl feel special, dear!
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: HappyMoni on September 28, 2018, 09:58:33 PM
You do know how to make a girl feel special, dear!

I know huh? You be very special to me girlfriend.

Shall we let Danielle have her thread back?
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

HappyMoni

Quote from: Laurie on September 28, 2018, 11:00:23 PM
I know huh? You be very special yo me girlfriend.

Shall we let Danielle have her thread back?

Yeah, Laurie, I guess we should. I hear she's been packing heat to keep her many suitors in line. Maybe we should be worried.

We now return to your regularly scheduled programing. When last we left, our heroine, Danielle, was just about to enter the secret hidden door in the library deep inside ice palace located in the Alaskan town of Transylvania. Suddenly, we hear a scream and Danielle says, "..."

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Donica

Quote from: HappyMoni on September 29, 2018, 08:44:29 AM
Yeah, Laurie, I guess we should. I hear she's been packing heat to keep her many suitors in line. Maybe we should be worried.

We now return to your regularly scheduled programing. When last we left, our heroine, Danielle, was just about to enter the secret hidden door in the library deep inside ice palace located in the Alaskan town of Transylvania. Suddenly, we hear a scream and Danielle says, "..."

Uh, unlike Elvis, she's still in the building? Everywhere?
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@HappyMoni   
@Laurie   
@Donica

Heya ladies....
I am here....  and please be aware do know that I did not want to interrupt the fun that you were all having....   
and I love it when all of you and others can feel at ease to have your fun exchanges here on my thread...

I am very OK with that, plus I can keep an "eye" on all of you...
... and I can enjoy your fun and pleasant repartee with each other.   

I dared not get involved as I wanted to see it continue on!!!

I trust that all of you are doing well and of course I am always following each of your threads as well.
Hugs and well wishes to all of you.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on September 29, 2018, 09:49:51 AM
@HappyMoni   
@Laurie   
@Donica

Heya ladies....
I am here....  and please be aware do know that I did not want to interrupt the fun that you were all having....   
and I love it when all of you and others can feel at ease to have your fun exchanges here on my thread...

I trust that all of you are doing well and of course I am always following each of your threads as well.
Danielle

OMG! The lady knows not what she asks.  I mean really, giving "That Woman" permission to act out??? Danielle there is a real good reason Monocle? Munie? Oh heck you know who, is up on that fridge. Beware what you ask for.

Hugs,
  The lovable sweet innocent wonderful Laurie

•  

Donica

Quote from: Laurie on September 29, 2018, 11:02:04 AM

OMG! The lady knows not what she asks.  I mean really, giving "That Woman" permission to act out??? Danielle there is a real good reason Monocle? Munie? Oh heck you know who, is up on that fridge. Beware what you ask for.

Hugs,
  The lovable sweet innocent wonderful Laurie

You do realize Moni is wearing the wrong hat?
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: Donica on September 29, 2018, 11:07:12 AM

Yes, *sigh* she has always been one to rebel. Such a pain in the... (yep you know what).

•  

HappyMoni

Quote from: Donica on September 29, 2018, 11:07:12 AM

That hat is perfect Donica, brown for the old me and pink for the new me. ;D

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on September 29, 2018, 09:49:51 AM
@HappyMoni   
@Laurie   
@Donica

Heya ladies....

Danielle

Yes Danielle, we wouldn't have done it if we didn't think you would approve. Well, she might have. (Whispering to side) You know how she is. lol

I am pretty good, Danielle. I am losing a little weight from after my boob surgery pig out, about 6 pounds or so. I went out and got brakes for my car this morning. This cute older gentleman was in line behind me and shuffled all the way out the store to open the door for me. That made me feel great. Then to Home Depot to buy some paint. Saw a couple guys staring at my boobs there. (Can't help it I dress like Billy Joe McGalister on the Tallahassee bridge. Too old a reference? Daisy Duke maybe?) That, I can not tell a lie, felt great too. Oh gosh, is that too much info on your thread.  Sorry, I just can't afford my own thread right now. I guess Laurie will bash me for that too! Oh well, time to 'woman up' and go put brakes on, right after I check my makeup. Hope you are showing that awesome smile up there in your ice castle. Hugs!

]
  •  

SarahFehrman

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on September 25, 2018, 09:37:16 AM
@SarahFehrman
Dear Sarah:
Thank you for your most kind words and for coming to my thread with your comments.

OH WOW.... you are back!!!  I missed your presence on the Forums.   
I am flattered that your very first post after your almost 4 month long "vacation" from posting on the Forums was to post your comment on my thread.
You absence over the summer was certainly noticed by me, and I was a more than a little concerned for your well-being.

Whenever I go to Costco on one of my long distance shopping trips, I always get a bag of the Chicago Popcorn and I immediately think of you and our past conversations about Chicago and about your life events.

Please bring me up to date with what has been going on in your life lately... as always, for you and for all followers of my thread, feel free to post anything that you wish here on my thread.

Again, Sarah, it is so good to see your posting.
Hugs and continued well wishes,
Danielle
I'm so glad for the progress you're making! Those suitors must be going crazy by now. I sent you a private message with an update - did you get it? I hope you're keeping warm up there!

Hugs,
Sarah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: SarahFehrman on September 29, 2018, 03:19:41 PM
I'm so glad for the progress you're making! Those suitors must be going crazy by now. I sent you a private message with an update - did you get it? I hope you're keeping warm up there!

Hugs,
Sarah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

@SarahFehrman
Dear Sarah from Chicagoland....  yes indeed, I did receive your PM to me... very much appreciated for sure.   I read it with great interest, the good and the bad regarding relationships, but when it is good you must enjoy it like you did and when it turns bad, time to move on to new things, head held high and with a positive mindset.   
Again, it is so very good to see you return after your several month long absence to the forums and to my thread.... 

You are most welcome on my thread and please feel free to post whatever you care to post and as often as you wish.   And as always, you can PM me anytime about anything, I will always give you an ear to listen and a shoulder to lean on......  and lots of HUGS too.

Hugs and well wishes as always.
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Weather UPDATE, Monday October 01, 2018:
As the cold air of winter is leaving our friends in Australia and New Zealand and Springtime had arrived there over a week ago, where I live the nasty sting of cold autumn and winter weather is arriving in a fast flash....  based on the frost on the ground and on my truck, last night got down well below freezing ...  at my office this morning at 7:30am I looked at the thermometer outside my door and it is reading only 28 degrees F  burrr.... and the next several nights according to the forcast will be below freezing as well.... no snow yet but it is coming very soon.  Looking into the hills and mountains I can see the quite visible and apparent wintry change already.

Well, I am also in the process of putting away my sleeveless and strappy tops and dresses and will be opting for long sleeves, sweaters and warmer dresses and pants....  and more flannel when needed.   Of course I have a good selection of warm coats and jackets, gloves, hats, scarves, boots, etc to chose from.

I am ready for it....  I love the wintertime and the snow.... not a problem as long as people are prepared for it.  I had my propane tank filled up at my home so I can enjoy my gas fireplace and keep toasty when sitting in a nearby comfy chair and reading... and I put an extra blanket on my bed too and got my flannel nightgown out and ready for the coming cold nights.

Hugs to all,
Danielle

•  

davina61

warm nightie time here as well but its supposed to warm up again tomorrow. I can picture you wearing skis cross country style going to work!!
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: davina61 on October 01, 2018, 04:16:35 PM
warm nightie time here as well but its supposed to warm up again tomorrow. I can picture you wearing skis cross country style going to work!!

@davina61
Dear Davina:
Well, you are not too far from the truth, many of us do in fact use our skis to get around town and when the snow really piles up many use their snow machines (snow mobiles) to get around.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts and posting.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

JulieAllana

Do you need a snowmobile license to drive around town on one?
1/4/18 - Admission to self of trans - Start of transition
2/10/18 - First time out in public
2/12/18 - Ears Pierced
2/16/18 - Started Laser Hair removal on face
7/4/18 - Down 101 pounds since 1/4/18.  Maybe start HRT at 210-15
9/22/18 - Weighed in @207 (down 113 lbs) this morning.
10/1/18 - Started HRT

•  

GingerVicki

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: JulieAllana on October 01, 2018, 04:24:45 PM
Do you need a snowmobile license to drive around town on one?
@JulieAllana
Dear Julie:
Great question.
No special or additional license is required...    snow machines-snow mobiles are considered off-road vehicles but when the snow gets really deep, not many cars and trucks can navigate the roads around here and the traffic is just about non-existent...  so it is not an issue. Obviously common sense is required as to when it is appropriate. 
In fact, the local law enforcement uses snow machines during those times as well.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Faith

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on October 01, 2018, 04:21:15 PM
.... when the snow really piles up many use their snow machines (snow mobiles) to get around ....

the ONLY thing that I miss from my younger days growing up in the cold north
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

sarah1972

Wow! Cold starts early for you. We still enjoy the last few days of pool weather. But I have to admit, we have to heat the pool now. Still nice to dip into 84F / 29C warm water.

Snow mobiles sound like a lot of fun! Every time someone mentions snow mobiles, I have to think back to my first trip ever to the twin cities in my late 20's. This is something we did not really have growing up in Germany. We were meeting in the hotel lobby and I found the local city magazine headlining an article about the problems of drunk snow mobile drivers...

I have to admit I am a bit envious too... sitting in front of the fireplace with an extra blanket sounds like a very romantic thing. Even better with someone to warm you....

Thanks for sharing your adventures! Maybe we need to start a pool when you will have the first snow cover!

Stay warm Danielle!

Hugs,

Sarah

•  

JudiBlueEyes

I had a snowmobile when I was younger and it was fun.  I know they are used as more than just a "fun" device where you are.  Its getting cooler in the northeast of the US as well.  Leaf colors are changing and the first wave of tourists are here.
Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •