Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonja

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on October 17, 2018, 05:37:23 PM
Well, as I promised, here is a "Toastie Toes" picture from late August when the weather was warmer....
.... I am certain that my followers will know who the other set of toes belong to???

I am on the left... dark blue flipflops.
Danielle                                                           cc: @Donica  @Jessica
@Alaskan Danielle  - What lovely toes!! great colour too,  Playing footsie with your GF?

Cute,

Sonja.
  •  

KathyLauren

2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

"Tooth Fairy" in deed!!  I also like the coordinating colors.  What a pair.

Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Donica

Well, as I promised, here is a "Toastie Toes" picture from late August when the weather was warmer....
.... I am certain that my followers will know who the other set of toes belong to???

Danielle                                                           cc: @Donica  @Jessica

Oh yes, I recognize those toastie toes. Of course on the left is are very lovely Northern Star Danielle with her very lovely Northern Star suitor #4 dental hygienist. Such lovely toastie toes indeed.

Toastie hugs,
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

LizK

Hi Danielle

I have been trying to keep pace with your thread and have to say I got hoplessly behind...finally caught upi think and there is too much to comment on eahc thing but I did want to say this.

Thank you for all the support you have shown me over the last week especially. You have checked in on me just about daily and although I didn't repond to anyone personally each and every one of your posts made a small positive difference in my life and I wanted to thank you. Simply seeing the words of encouragement from you and so many others made a real difference.

I love the series of toasty toe's photo's and the last one especially...you look like you could be having a fun evening.

Take care

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

christinej78

Hi Ms Frosty Desert,              22 October 2018

What did you do, abandon your thread? You haven't posted on it since 17 October 18. Just checking before I call 911. Hope you and your "Tooth-Bunny" are keeping warm by snuggling and bundling up together now that the one day of summer has long passed. I can't handle the cold but I think it has its benefits like lots of snuggling time.

Take care, stay safe and warm.

Best Always, Love,
Christine

Edit Note:
Corrected errors, which occurred when I got in a hurry.
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

sarah1972

I have to admit I do agree... Your trusted readers are waiting desperately for an update of the adventures up north!

I know too well, not every week has new and exciting to report but one thing we all long for is normality. Reading about how your life turned from tumultuous earlier this year with the discovery of your secret back to a normal life mixed between your outdoor adventures, activities with your suitors and community engagement is still something we all hope and love to read about.

Hope you are staying warm!

Hugs,

Sarah

Quote from: christinej78 on October 22, 2018, 09:58:14 AM

Hi Ms Frosty Desert,              22 October 2018

What did you do, abandon your thread? You haven't posted on your it since 17 October 18. Just checking before I call 911. Hope you and your "Tooth-Bunny" are keeping warm by snuggling and bundling up together now that the one day of summer has long past. I can't handle the cold but I think it has its benefits like lots of snuggling time.

Take care, stay safe and warm.

Best Always, Love,
Christine

•  

Northern Star Girl

Dear readers and followers:
Thank you for prompting me to post again on my own thread...   I appreciate all of you more that I can say.

Just normal life is going on here where I live.   No over the top and exciting things to report to you. 
My business and office work are keeping my very busy lately.   My dating life has the normal ebbs and flows and I am just enjoying being myself with my good friends and a few of my suitors.   
I am still involved in my book club and gym-gals group, and some civic activities here as well.
The next door Coffee Shop scene is always a happening place.

...... But in the last couple days on the Forums I will admit however that I am very disheartened and quite disturbed regarding the 2 recent political threads that are seemingly spiraling out into left field with some members shamelessly lashing out at those that they do not agree with.

I have always touted the Forums as a Friendly and Safe place for all of our members where you can find tolerant and respectful reactions to others opinions and life views ... and where we can debate and discuss differing viewpoints in a cordial and respectful way....   I do not shove my political and religious views on anyone and for me to find out that if I feel a certain way about those issues that I could be dismissed with demeaning and denigrating commentary is not a warm fuzzy feeling.

So, I am going to let that blow over and not get involved... 
...and for the benefit of the Susan's Place Forums, hopefully it will blow over sooner than later.

Hugs and well wishes to all,
Danielle

cc: @sarah1972  @Sonja   @KathyLauren   @JudiBlueEyes  @Donica  @LizK   @christinej78  @Jayne01   @Jessica
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Jayne01

Hi Danielle!

It's lovely to see a post from you. We love to hear about your everyday life, there doesn't need to be any ground breaking news to justify an update post. (Hmmmm, I should listen to myself and update my own thread. I'll do that next!)

With regards to the comments in the political threads you refer to. They are something I usually avoid. Politics and religion are usually volatile topics that eventually get out of hand. I'm happy to live and let live. I respect other people's views and don't try to push my own. Besides, I would much rather spend my time following my friends on all of your journeys. I wish I had more time to devote to meet and support newcomers to the forum. I can barely keep on top of things now. Hopefully as my own journey starts to stabilise and settle into a more normal, everyday kind of life, then I can be more active here on the forum.

So, any updates with your suitors? You know we are all a very curious bunch. Of course, only post what you feel comfortable posting.

Lots of hugs, [emoji171]
Jayne
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

Danielle please don't get disheartened.  We are (unfortunately) in a very different time than many of us prefer to be in.  I, like Jayne try at all costs to avoid politics, religion, and sex in conversation because they are subjects that are deeply rooted in the psyche (IMO) and the chance of changing someone mind is slim.  As in our daily lives in real life there are many upset people, so to here at the Forum.  Please keep your wonderful attitude as it will serve you well through good and bad times.  I read one of the threads you referenced but they are not my "cup of tea" so I will avoid them and continue to read the threads of the people I enjoy being with.  This will eventually blow over and we'll have other things to worry about, I am confident.   

Big Hug, Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jayne01 on October 22, 2018, 04:24:44 PM
Hi Danielle!

It's lovely to see a post from you. We love to hear about your everyday life, there doesn't need to be any ground breaking news to justify an update post. (Hmmmm, I should listen to myself and update my own thread. I'll do that next!)

With regards to the comments in the political threads you refer to. They are something I usually avoid. Politics and religion are usually volatile topics that eventually get out of hand. I'm happy to live and let live. I respect other people's views and don't try to push my own. Besides, I would much rather spend my time following my friends on all of your journeys. I wish I had more time to devote to meet and support newcomers to the forum. I can barely keep on top of things now. Hopefully as my own journey starts to stabilise and settle into a more normal, everyday kind of life, then I can be more active here on the forum.

So, any updates with your suitors? You know we are all a very curious bunch. Of course, only post what you feel comfortable posting.

Lots of hugs, [emoji171]
Jayne

@Jayne01
Dear Jayne:
Thank for sharing your thoughts. 
Yes indeed ... everyday and normal life is what I was eager to achieve as I approached my transition goals.  It is nice now to not be consumed with trying to pass, or hiding my secret, and worrying about how to be woman... it has happened and I am so very comfortable in my own feminine self. Definitely a great feeling to be sure.

No updates with my suitors... everything is going well, especially with #4, although I see #3 at the coffee shop a couple times a week... he is no longer a shyguy.

Yes, you are echoing my thoughts about political and religious conversation... I am more than able to accept friendships and relationships regardless of those things.  I have not posted or commented on either of those political threads and I do not plan to.... ever !!!   I hope this all runs it course and blows over very soon.  ....

Again, thank you for posting your thoughts,,,
OH, by the way, you newest photos are quite nice... beautiful in fact.

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: JudiBlueEyes on October 22, 2018, 07:57:04 PM
Danielle please don't get disheartened.  We are (unfortunately) in a very different time than many of us prefer to be in.  I, like Jayne try at all costs to avoid politics, religion, and sex in conversation because they are subjects that are deeply rooted in the psyche (IMO) and the chance of changing someone mind is slim.  As in our daily lives in real life there are many upset people, so to here at the Forum.  Please keep your wonderful attitude as it will serve you well through good and bad times.  I read one of the threads you referenced but they are not my "cup of tea" so I will avoid them and continue to read the threads of the people I enjoy being with.  This will eventually blow over and we'll have other things to worry about, I am confident.   

Big Hug, Judi

@JudiBlueEyes
Dear Judi:
Thank you posting your calming thoughts.... I definitely needed that!
You are correct about those political threads, they are not my cup of tea either... but it is so very frustrating just reading some of the comments on those threads... I will be smart to just stay away.
Their time will go away soon and we can all get back to our business of being transgenders.
Thanks again for your comments, very much appreciated.

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Laurie

@Alaskan Danielle

Dianielle,

I just want to make a quick comment on those political threads. No one has been given permission to be nasty to another member. The TOS is still in effect and will be enforced. True Susan has said if you support those parties that are attacking our existence, we do not want to hear it and will be invited to find a different site to express them. This would be something the STAFF will do. Members are still going to be expected to keep their posts within the TOS. Make no mistake, this administration is attacking our very existence.

Hugs,
  Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

LizK

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on October 22, 2018, 03:30:15 PM
Thank you for prompting me to post again on my own thread...   I appreciate all of you more that I can say.

Just normal life is going on here where I live.   No over the top and exciting things to report to you. 
My business and office work are keeping my very busy lately.   My dating life has the normal ebbs and flows and I am just enjoying being myself with my good friends and a few of my suitors.   
I am still involved in my book club and gym-gals group, and some civic activities here as well.

...... But in the last couple days on the Forums I will admit however that I am very disheartened and quite disturbed regarding the 2 recent political threads that are seemingly spiraling out into left field with some members shamelessly lashing out at those that they do not agree with.

I have always touted the Forums as a Friendly and Safe place for all of our members where you can find tolerant and respectful reactions to others opinions and life views ... and where we can debate and discuss differing viewpoints in a cordial and respectful way....   I do not shove my political and religious views on anyone and for me to find out that if I feel a certain way about those issues that I could be dismissed with demeaning and denigrating commentary is not a warm fuzzy feeling.

...and for the benefit of the Susan's Place Forums, hopefully it will blow over sooner than later.

Danielle

cc: @sarah1972  @Sonja   @KathyLauren   @JudiBlueEyes  @Donica  @LizK   @christinej78  @Jayne01   @Jessica

Hi Danielle

As someone who is not directly involved in the US Political scene I have taken a keen interest and read widely on the subject but even after all that I don't know a great deal about how any of it works however the observation I have made is that the US people are tearing themselves apart from the inside. There doesn't seem to be much of a discussion going on anymore but more both sides yelling as loud as the other. I think  it is very sad when we then as a community begin to argue amongst ourselves.

I hope for the sake of all US citizens that this fighting is kept to the political ranks and doesn't spill out into the general public.

Thanks for the update on your "Suitors" alwasy interested to hear how that is going LOL

Take care

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

sarah1972

Thank you so much, my dear Danielle @Alaskan Danielle for your update. Good to hear your business is going well and so is your social life.

You have always reminded us in our own threads to keep them up to date, I guess now it was our turn.

I do understand your worry about the tone in the political threads. I would have loved to see everyone come together and not see this kind of infighting we have seen. There are a few threads on here I have simply decided to ignore. Overall we still have a common goal of helping each other through the journey of our transition.

Hugs,

Sarah

•  

Donica

Dear Danielle and Laurie!
I have not seen the political threads you are referring to, as I to stay away from politics and religion. I think I know, by Laurie's post, what the issues are. The current political agenda is so inhumane that they WILL, as you stated, blow over very soon. NOT GOWIN TA HAPPEN. FUGET ABOUT IT.

I'm glad to see you back updating your thread again. It's understood life gets very busy often and taking time to enjoy the wonderful new changes in our life's can sometimes be challenging, but always very affirming.

Edit: Oh yes, I'm sure it's getting colder up there. Keep those tootsies toastie girl.

Looking forward to your next update.
Hugs,
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on October 22, 2018, 03:30:15 PM

Danielle

Things change.  :-\

Thanks for understanding, and the kind words.

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Jessica

@Alaskan Danielle

Dearest lovely Northern Star*Girl how is the weather?  Is it clear like in your avatar pic, or is it storming outside?
Do you have to bundle tightly in layers to get your firewood yet.  Do your friends visit and you're somewhat uncertain who is inside all that overclothing?  Is that coffee still hot by the time you make it to your office from the coffee shop?
I'm just curious if you have that pic of you all parka'd out. 
There have been two requests already ..... and a smile if you please.  We all love your smile!

Hugs and smiles from a California girl

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Jessica:
Dear Jess:
Well, just for you I posted my smile again on my avatar.

Snow last night on the mountains and hills behind my home and a light snow on the ground this morning... 
...          23 Deg F   ... burrr, but it is pretty outside.

Regarding hot coffee from the next door coffee shop... only a few steps from my office so it stays nice and hot.

Thank your for reading and posting your thoughts...  I appreciate your presence on my thread very much.
Hugs,
Danielle

Quote from: Jessica on October 25, 2018, 05:15:01 PM
@Alaskan Danielle
Dearest lovely Northern Star*Girl how is the weather?  Is it clear like in your avatar pic, or is it storming outside?
Do you have to bundle tightly in layers to get your firewood yet.  Do your friends visit and you're somewhat uncertain who is inside all that overclothing?  Is that coffee still hot by the time you make it to your office from the coffee shop?
I'm just curious if you have that pic of you all parka'd out. 
There have been two requests already ..... and a smile if you please.  We all love your smile!

Hugs and smiles from a California girl

•  

Donica

There she is,,,, Miss America Northern Star Girl,,,,. Sorry, just feeling a little goofy. I've always loved that picture of you Danielle.

Wow, 23 degrees! Burrrr indeed. And so lovely outside too. You lucky girl. It's still 90 degrees here in SoCal. Ugh! I am soooooo ready for winter.

Hugs,
Donica.
  •