I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessica

@Alaskan Danielle

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on October 27, 2018, 10:38:52 AM
@Jessica:
Dear Jess:
Well, just for you I posted my smile again on my avatar.

Snow last night on the mountains and hills behind my home and a light snow on the ground this morning... 
...          23 Deg F   ... burrr, but it is pretty outside.

Regarding hot coffee from the next door coffee shop... only a few steps from my office so it stays nice and hot.

Thank your for reading and posting your thoughts...  I appreciate your presence on my thread very much.
Hugs,
Danielle

Thank you so much dearest Northern Star*Girl for your smile...I needed that!

I do love a clear crisp morning, the sound deadened by the blanket of white that is fresh on the ground.
Watching as the light from the rising warmth on the horizon glints as if through a prism.
Content is all I feel. 
I'm able to free my thoughts with a calm serenity, breathing the fresh air into my body and letting go of problems that are in my way.

To me there is no better joy than to x-c ski into the wilderness, during the dead of winter, creating shelter and waking in the morning to a fresh layer of snow.

I love reading your thread!  I'm so happy that you created it (after much persuasion), it is an inspiration to all of us.  Please grace us with many more updates in the future!

You as a person that has reached many of your aspirations show us that it isn't impossible to reach them.

Hugs and smiles from a California girl

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

sarah1972

So great to see this bright smile of yours again. While I do like the scenic pictures too, they are a pale comparison with your lovely smile....

Hope you are well my dear Danielle!

Hugs - Sarah

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: sarah1972 on October 27, 2018, 07:47:50 PM
So great to see this bright smile of yours again. While I do like the scenic pictures too, they are a pale comparison with your lovely smile....

Hope you are well my dear Danielle!

Hugs - Sarah

@sarah1972
Dear Sarah:
Thank you so much for visiting my thread, you are always a most welcome visitor.
I am glad that you like both my smile pictures and my scenery pictures.   This time of year with the snow and the winter season the scenery can be so very beautiful.

OH, BY THE WAY ....  I really love your new Avatar/Profile picture...   you look terrific.   I trust that things are going OK for you personally, your family wife and kiddo,  and also for your upcoming surgery....   did you get all of the per-surgery stuff done like finishing your "down-below" hair removal?....  OUCH !!!!

Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts.
Hugs and hugs,  [emoji173]
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Arianna Valentine

I am sorry but 23 degrees is bear skin rug in front of the fireplace with a cup of hot chocolate weather LOL at least that's my opinion

Sent from my SM-S337TL using Tapatalk
If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

sarah1972

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on October 27, 2018, 07:55:51 PM
@sarah1972
Dear Sarah:
Thank you so much for visiting my thread, you are always a most welcome visitor.
I am glad that you like both my smile pictures and my scenery pictures.   This time of year with the snow and the winter season the scenery can be so very beautiful.

OH, BY THE WAY ....  I really love your new Avatar/Profile picture...   you look terrific.   I trust that things are going OK for you personally, your family wife and kiddo,  and also for your upcoming surgery....   did you get all of the per-surgery stuff done like finishing your "down-below" hair removal?....  OUCH !!!!

Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts.
Hugs and hugs,  [emoji173]
Danielle
Thanks my dear Danielle!

Everything is well here. Surgery is still months away, I am just going for a consult next week. Hope to know more about a potential date then. I am hoping for May. Gives me also enough time to finish the (ouch) hair removal...

Stay warm!

Hugs,

Sarah

•  

Northern Star Girl

Sunday Update October 28, 2018    6:45AM

Good Sunday morning to my friends and followers.   
Not much to report here other than winter has definitely taken hold....   snow, cold, burrrrrr.
Makes for great weather to stay in, hot coffee, hot soup for lunch, comfort meals for dinner like stew, potroast, meatloaf, mac&cheese, etc.   

I had my dental hygienist suitor #4 over to my home for dinner last night.... we had a great time of sitting in front of the propane fireplace just talking and chatting.... and.........................

On Friday my barista suitor #5 brought me lunch and coffee to my office....  she is so sweet but she seems to just be happy at the relationship level as it stands...  which is OK with me, I don/t want to get confused with juggling romantic interests.   

Which brings me to shy guy suitor #3  ....   he wants me to go to the big city with him in early November ... he wants to shop and wants my suggestions about clothing that he is considering.....   hmmmmmm.......
... and usually because of the long drive down and back, it is a ONE or TWO overnight trip...  I am wondering what he thinks the arrangements will be for that???   Hmmmmmmm.

So, there you have it, updates on my active suitors.   I am still doing weekly gym visits with my gym-gals group, lots of fun.  ...   and next week is my monthly Book Club meeting...   

As you have heard me say before:   "Busy People are Happy People"
... and I am indeed very happy!

I am looking to hear from my readers and followers to find out what all of you are up to as we head into November.
Oh, and your Halloween plans if any????   I have decided to stay home and give out candy to the kids downtown at my office building.... that is always lots of fun.

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Donica

Ok, my imagination is running wild Danielle. I can pretty much guess what the chatting.... and.........................
with Suitor #4 was. But a one or two night trip to the big city with Suitor #3? Hmmmm! I'm wondering what you would like the arrangements to be???

Ah yes! I see now why you don't have to gather wood for the fireplace. It's Propane. My fireplace is electric but it does put out a lot of heat.

Nothing much else happening here except the usual group meetings and HNT. No news yet about the other things on my list. Enjoy your gym-gals and book club meeting next.

Stay warm and busy happy girl!
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Jayne01

Hey there Danielle!

Thank you for the update. I always enjoy catching up on how you are and what you're getting up to. It's so lovely to see you are still enjoying spending alone time with the Tooth Fairy (#4). I can almost see your face light up every time you talk about her.

#5 seems really sweet. It's nice to have a friend like her without romantic complications. However, the big question is what are you going to do about the invite to the big city with #3? It sounds like you need to make sure there are no assumptions made about the overnight travel arrangements and you are both on the same page if you choose to go along on this trip.

Great to hear you are still enthusiastic about the gym. Hopefully some of your enthusiasm can rub off on me to get me motivated to do regular exercise.

No Halloween plans for me. Halloween has never been a "thing" here, although in recent years the retailers have been trying hard to promote it and make more sales. My November plans are to update as many things as possible with my new name. So I guess I will be happily busy. [emoji2]

Hugs,
Jayne

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on October 28, 2018, 09:58:50 AM

Good Sunday morning to my friends and followers.   
Not much to report here other than winter has definitely taken hold....   snow, cold, burrrrrr.
Makes for great weather to stay in, hot coffee, hot soup for lunch, comfort meals for dinner like stew, potroast, meatloaf, mac&cheese, etc.   

I had my dental hygienist suitor #4 over to my home for dinner last night.... we had a great time of sitting in front of the propane fireplace just talking and chatting.... and.........................

On Friday my barista suitor #5 brought me lunch and coffee to my office....  she is so sweet but she seems to just be happy at the relationship level as it stands...  which is OK with me, I don/t want to get confused with juggling romantic interests.   

Which brings me to shy guy suitor #3  ....   he wants me to go to the big city with him in early November ... he wants to shop and wants my suggestions about clothing that he is considering.....   hmmmmmm.......
... and usually because of the long drive down and back, it is a ONE or TWO overnight trip...  I am wondering what he thinks the arrangements will be for that???   Hmmmmmmm.

So, there you have it, updates on my active suitors.   I am still doing weekly gym visits with my gym-gals group, lots of fun.  ...   and next week is my monthly Book Club meeting...   

As you have heard me say before:   "Busy People are Happy People"
... and I am indeed very happy!

I am looking to hear from my readers and followers to find out what all of you are up to as we head into November.
Oh, and your Halloween plans if any????   I have decided to stay home and give out candy to the kids downtown at my office building.... that is always lots of fun.

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

LizK

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on October 28, 2018, 09:58:50 AM

GWhich brings me to shy guy suitor #3  ....   he wants me to go to the big city with him in early November ... he wants to shop and wants my suggestions about clothing that he is considering.....   hmmmmmm.......

SHugs,
Danielle

Well I guess its comes down to the type of fun you want to have...I think being clear on boundaries will certainly help dispel any awkwardness especially if he has an eye to romance you...that could also be fun. Either way sounds like an interesting shopping trip!

Take care and be safe

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

davina61

Well it was 3 deg C here this morning , made a lamb stew in slow cooker, pots, carrots, swede , parsnips, 3 lamb cubes and 1lb of lamb. Enough for 3 days!!! Going to Halloween Mic Night on Wed and got a Devil dress up kit, horns, eye mask and tail. 
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Rachel

I wonder what #3 has in mind too? It sounds like Mr. Shy is becoming more assertive.

I have no idea how you can get by in such cold country. We have our periods of really cold temperatures but it is for maybe 3 weeks a winter. I guess having friends over would help pass the time :)

HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas in 2020 FEMLAR
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: davina61 on October 28, 2018, 06:25:05 PM
Well it was 3 deg C here this morning , made a lamb stew in slow cooker, pots, carrots, swede , parsnips, 3 lamb cubes and 1lb of lamb. Enough for 3 days!!! Going to Halloween Mic Night on Wed and got a Devil dress up kit, horns, eye mask and tail.

@davina61
Dear Davina:
Thank you for your comments.   Yikes cold weather... it sure came all in a flash as far as I am concerned. 
No better dinner meal on a cold and nasty evening is a hearty stew, pot-roast, meatloaf, mac&cheese....   comfort food.  Before I go to work in the morning I will set my slow cooker up with a stew, post-roast or another similar one-pot meal ...or set my oven for timed-baked if I have a casserole so when I finally get home and I am cold and hungry....  it hits the spot.

As you do, I also make enough for an Army....  LOL.... usually I have left-overs that could feed me several days or I can put individual portions in the freezer for a quick microwave meal at work or at home at a later time. 

Again, thanks for coming to my thread and leaving your comments.   You are always welcome here.   

By the way I do enjoy seeing your food pictures on your thread when you post them....  you do a wonderful job preparing meals.....   when is dinner time, I just may show up one of these days.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Rachel on October 28, 2018, 07:15:11 PM
I wonder what #3 has in mind too? It sounds like Mr. Shy is becoming more assertive.

I have no idea how you can get by in such cold country. We have our periods of really cold temperatures but it is for maybe 3 weeks a winter. I guess having friends over would help pass the time :)
@Rachel
Dear Rachel:
Oh yeah, you are right, I am wondering how to approach the staying overnight issue, if there is an issue????   I am kinda waiting for the trip plans to firm up and hear what he may say.    Indeed, my ShyGuy Suitor#3 is seemingly not so shy any longer.  I guess that can happen after our many dinner dates and outdoor picnic dates.

I really enjoy the 4 distinct seasons I have here where I live....  the cold, if one is prepared for it, is not really a problem.   Warm clothes, good furnace, propane fireplace, hot food, hot coffee,
and good cuddly friends like my Dental Hygienist Suitor #4 makes things quite bearable and even enjoyable.

Thanks for sharing your comments.... I appreciate you following my thread and posting here.
Hugs, and more hugs.
Danielle

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on October 28, 2018, 07:27:57 PM
@Rachel
Dear Rachel:
Oh yeah, you are right, I am wondering how to approach the staying overnight issue, if there is an issue????   I am kinda waiting for the trip plans to firm up and hear what he may say.    Indeed, my ShyGuy Suitor#3 is seemingly not so shy any longer.  I guess that can happen after our many dinner dates and outdoor picnic dates.

I really enjoy the 4 distinct seasons I have here where I live....  the cold, if one is prepared for it, is not really a problem.   Warm clothes, good furnace, propane fireplace, hot food, hot coffee,
and good cuddly friends like my Dental Hygienist Suitor #4 makes things quite bearable and even enjoyable.

Thanks for sharing your comments.... I appreciate you following my thread and posting here.
Hugs, and more hugs.
Danielle

I'm curious more of how long your season's last because I know in some areas certain seasons are shorter than others nights or longer days or shorter or vice versa also Winters can be longer summers can be longer just really depends on the area location and everything what is yours like?

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on October 28, 2018, 07:33:26 PM
I'm curious more of how long your season's last because I know in some areas certain seasons are shorter than others nights or longer days or shorter or vice versa also Winters can be longer summers can be longer just really depends on the area location and everything what is yours like?

@Arianna Valentine

The beginning and ending date of the Winter season of course follows the calendar but in the depth of our winter in late December we only have an hour or two of daylight... not really daylight... more like twilight.

The cold weather can start hitting in mid-September and last until early May.... but the bitter cold, snow and ice is usually from November until March.

Summers can last from mid-June and almost all of July and August.  In late June it can be daylight for about 22+ hours and night time is just an hour or two, more like twilight, not really dark.

Best wishes and thanks for posting your thoughts.
Danielle

•  

sarah1972

My dear Danielle-

Thank you so much for sharing your update on your romantic entanglements. It does remain very interesting!

Glad to see you still have a busy life, both with your work and in your personal life. Having a gym group is awesome! I see such groups in my gym too and they always have a lot of fun. Often they go for coffee or smoothies afterwards, I see them when leaving the parking garage.

Suggesting a trip to the big town is indeed a bold move, given all the time you will be spending together. It also means you both should have an understanding about the trip to avoid an awkward trip back home.

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on October 28, 2018, 07:27:57 PM

There is always one way: you could ask what hotel he is planning to stay in, so you can book a room there. If you are unsure about your feelings, your own room is always a way to retreat gracefully. Back when I was still dating, I always made sure I have a way out if I was not sure about a date, and often my instinct proofed right and I was happy I had booked a room for myself.

Halloween - we decorated our house and set up our usual Halloween illumination. We had our towns annual Halloween parade last Wednesday, always a huge spectacle and the parade runs over 2 hours.
Halloween day, we will be out for trick or treat with kiddo. Hope it will not get too late, I have a 6:30am flight the next morning. Usually I would have flown the day before, but I did not want to miss trick or treat. I'll be back the same day, just a quick work trip to Boston.

Not sure if I'll do a costume this year.

Hugs my dear Danielle and more hugs[emoji173]

Sarah

•  

Northern Star Girl

Snipped:
Quote from: sarah1972 on October 28, 2018, 07:56:56 PM
My dear Danielle-
Thank you so much for sharing your update on your romantic entanglements. It does remain very interesting!
        - - - - - -
Suggesting a trip to the big town is indeed a bold move, given all the time you will be spending together. It also means you both should have an understanding about the trip to avoid an awkward trip back home.

QuoteQuote from: Alaskan Danielle on October 28, 2018, 07:27:57 pm
    Oh yeah, you are right, I am wondering how to approach the staying overnight issue, if there is an issue????   I am kinda waiting for the trip plans to firm up and hear what he may say.    Indeed, my ShyGuy Suitor#3 is seemingly not so shy any longer.  I guess that can happen after our many dinner dates and outdoor picnic date

There is always one way: you could ask what hotel he is planning to stay in, so you can book a room there. If you are unsure about your feelings, your own room is always a way to retreat gracefully. Back when I was still dating, I always made sure I have a way out if I was not sure about a date, and often my instinct proofed right and I was happy I had booked a room for myself.

Sarah

@sarah1972
Dear Sarah:
Very good point that you made and great advice ....   
I will attempt to bring up the subject as his proposed trip plans gets a little closer.   

If you recall from a post that I made on my thread when I went on the same kind of shopping trip last Spring with my Gym-Gals group I ended up sharing a room with my Dental Hygienist Suitor #4  ....   I was very nervous but it worked out just fine... she was cool and I tried to stay cool and keep my run-away emotions in check...
... and looking back perhaps it worked out better than fine ???... LOL.    ;)  :o

These new female emotions can attempt to raise havoc with my common sense, but I am not going to let things get heated before they should get heated!    Well, that could be a test of my willpower for sure.

I have no intention of staying in #3's room, however it is such a long drive that sharing the ride down and back seems to be what is required.   I may drive, that way I would be in "some kind of control."

Thanks Sarah for your sage advice.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Donica

I agree with Sarah. I would just get my own room Danielle. No need to jump into something your not ready for. You seem to have something really sweet going with #4.

Hugs,
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

KathyLauren

I agree, get your own room.  If things warm up, you don't have to use it.  But it will take some pressure off, and remove any awkwardness about discussing the subject of accommodations.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Lacy

The trip sounds exciting! There is definitely a different element with this trip than the one with your female friend! For the sake of his popularity around here, and your friendship with him I sure would hope he doesn't have expectations building up. It sounds like you have already decided to have your own room.

IF you are comfortable with the long ride in the same vehicle, I think that would do a great deal in terms of furthering/bettering your relationship.

I look forward to reading about the details he has planned!
She believed she could so she did!

The continuing story of my new life!

•