News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

UPDATE:  November 02, 2018   8:45AM

As a follow up to my reply comment to  @sarah1972   a few hours ago....
Regarding ShyGuy Suitor#3 ... All of this dating stuff is new territory for an inexperienced girl with a new emotional subset to deal with.   When dating him or just spending time with him I have to continually catch myself and allow him to do the things and make the choices that most guys usually do when they are with a woman.  Old male habits can apparently seem difficult to overcome when in a "reverse" dating situation.

After we went on a casual dinner date after working hours yesterday ShyGuy Suitor#3 had me over to his home last evening to watch a movie with him.   I tried to bring up the subject of our future shopping trip and he was not interested in giving me concrete answers .... and it seemed he was not interested in the movie as well.  We were sitting close together on a love seat and his hand, originally over my shoulder and around my neck kept playing with the top button of my scoop neck top.... well he somehow got the top button undone and his fingers kept reaching down toward my bra and he kept playing with the bra strap...   well, this is a new experience for me as most females do,  to keep gently brushing his hand away from going further.   Then later on during the movie his other hand which was on my knee ended up on my thigh and kept creeping up to start reaching up under my top to my belly button.... he kept tickling it... 

I am thinking that soon I may need to come up with a new moniker for ShyGuy Suitor #3.... certainly he is overcoming his shyness.

Well, we got through with the movie and as we said our goodbyes...  he reached over to me and pulled me in for a tight and long hug, again his chest pressed hard against mine, stroked my hair for a short time and then with his hand at the back of my head pulled me in for an exciting kiss....   (no tongue, LOL) 
I did get some makeup and lipstick on his shirt however.   
Is that considered marking my territory?  ???   ;)

So, now after last night, I will definitely have to bring up the overnight arrangements during our upcoming shopping trip...  I am kinda pondering, was this part of his plan when we finally do get to discussing the trip?

Well, back to my office work this morning, I will have to keep my mind from wandering further... I have work to do.

Thanks for reading and following,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

KathyLauren

Well...!  I think we know what his expectations for the overnight accommodations are.  :o  Don't do anything you are not comfortable with doing!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on November 02, 2018, 11:59:17 AM

Regarding ShyGuy Suitor#3 ... All of this dating stuff is new territory for an inexperienced girl with a new emotional subset to deal with.   When dating him or just spending time with him I have to continually catch myself and allow him to do the things and make the choices that most guys usually do when they are with a woman.  Old male habits can apparently seem difficult to overcome when in a "reverse" dating situation.

After we went on a casual dinner date after working hours yesterday ShyGuy Suitor#3 had me over to his home last evening to watch a movie with him.   I tried to bring up the subject of our future shopping trip and he was not interested in giving me concrete answers .... and it seemed he was not interested in the movie as well.  We were sitting close together on a love seat and his hand, originally over my shoulder and around my neck kept playing with the top button of my scoop neck top.... well he somehow got the top button undone and his fingers kept reaching down toward my bra and he kept playing with the bra strap...   well, this is a new experience for me as most females do,  to keep gently brushing his hand away from going further.   Then later on during the movie his other hand which was on my knee ended up on my thigh and kept creeping up to start reaching up under my top to my belly button.... he kept tickling it... 

I am thinking that soon I may need to come up with a new moniker for ShyGuy Suitor #3.... certainly he is overcoming his shyness.

Well, we got through with the movie and as we said our goodbyes...  he reached over to me and pulled me in for a tight and long hug, again his chest pressed hard against mine, stroked my hair for a short time and then with his hand at the back of my head pulled me in for an exciting kiss....   (no tongue, LOL) 

So, now after last night, I will definitely have to bring up the overnight arrangements during our upcoming shopping trip...  I am kinda pondering, was this part of his plan when we finally do get to discussing the trip?

Well, back to my office work this morning, I will have to keep my mind from wandering further... I have work to do.

Danielle

It does seem like he knows what he wants and fully intends to go for it unfortunately that is one thing I learned about my former male self and it being correct about most males they only have one thing on their mind

Sent from my SM-S337TL using Tapatalk
If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Faith

*gasp*

I thought I was reading a chapter out of a romance novel  :icon_yikes:

Note: I'll leave the 'what I think you should do' comments to others.
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Lacy

Quote from: KathyLauren on November 02, 2018, 12:09:31 PM
Well...!  I think we know what his expectations for the overnight accommodations are.  :o  Don't do anything you are not comfortable with doing!

Yep!
Forget my comment about what expectations he has!

I'm proud of you Danielle for not allowing the night to go anyplace you weren't comfortable with! And yes, make up on his shirt means that part of Alaska has been tagged by Danielle!

Danielle

Without a doubt, Shy Guy needs a new handle. It doesn't fit anymore!
She believed she could so she did!

The continuing story of my new life!

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Faith on November 02, 2018, 12:25:46 PM
*gasp*

I thought I was reading a chapter out of a romance novel  :icon_yikes:

Note: I'll leave the 'what I think you should do' comments to others.

@Faith
Dear Faith:
Please don't leave me without sharing your thoughts....   
... tell me, What do you think I should do? ???   
I want to hear your opinion.

Not a novel but certainly my life and sometimes perplexing for me....
...  it is titled "Danielle's Romantic Entanglements"

Thanks for sharing ... and I want to hear your thoughts,
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Faith

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on November 02, 2018, 12:52:52 PM... Please don't leave me without sharing your thoughts....  ... tell me, What do you think I should do? ???   
I want to hear your opinion...

that's just it, I don't have an opinion. I haven't dated in 38 years. Now, 38+ years ago I was shy guy. Quiet, unassuming, polite, until ..... yep, only one thing on the mind. Shyness just takes longer to get you anywhere :P

As to what you should do? Only you know. The only thing I know is that it shouldn't be anything past your comfort zone. If his 'shyness' is anything like mine was, he won't get offended by being 'put off' unless you do it in a harsh manner. If he lets go of his shyness and gets too aggressive let him know he's got aholt of a tigress. Hurting his feelings won't matter at that point.

see, I don't have an opinion.
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

sarah1972

My Dear Danielle -

Thank you so much for your updates! You also did it again, a harmless teaser update in the morning followed by a big bombshell later in the day...

Now let me dive in....

This is a strange coincidence, here is what I posted in my thread last night while sitting at the airport waiting for my delayed flight:

I keep binge watching a TV series. It really made me very observant and thinking: There are romantic and (tasteful) seductive scenes in many episodes. I carefully try to observe the female behavior - which is of course vastly different than male behavior in similar scenarios. It really made me think how I would behave if it ever came to such a scenario again. I think this would take a lot of practice.

Guess my thought about how different men and women behave in such a situation are confirmed by your own experience. Somehow I feel this might be one of the hardest things to learn. I am also wondering if dating a woman would be different...

First I want to second some of the other comments, you should only do what you feel comfortable doing. Most of us have the advantage to very well know how the male brain works, so we can judge situations differently too. If tickling your belly button feels too much, you may have to gracefully tell him. Somehow I feel his behavior clearly indicates he wants to move at least to second base. It is hard to give you advice, but it may come to a point sooner than you want where a decision is inevitable.

You must be very confused about all these feelings going on and the great interest in you.

Oh... you should really consider writing romance novels...

We could start with "Not So Shy Suitor #3"...

Ha! He may never wash this shirt again. While he could wash or hide his shirt, a hickey might be the ultimate territory marking (maybe the next time). I also think, getting makeup on his shirt was a risk, he was gladly willing to take. 

Danielle

Hope you can focus on work at all after last night! Your mind must be racing close to lightspeed.

I am sure you will make the right decision!

Hugs [emoji173]

Sarah

•  

Donica

Wowweee! That was hot and steamy. Yes indeed Danielle! I think you coined it. "Danielle's Romantic Entanglements". After that, I wouldn't know what to say either except, go with your heart?

I have to say girl, that put me in a much more stable place from earlier today. (Sound of steam hissing) Thank you!!! Life is really getting fun now.

Ok, so you have us all on the edge of our seats waiting for your updates. Oh and I think pictures won't be necessary. Well, only if you insist.

Gosh, have a wonderful weekend.
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

snipped:
Quote from: sarah1972 on November 02, 2018, 03:12:58 PM
My Dear Danielle -
    - - - - - - - - -
Guess my thought about how different men and women behave in such a situation are confirmed by your own experience. Somehow I feel this might be one of the hardest things to learn. I am also wondering if dating a woman would be different...
     - - - - - - - - -
Hugs [emoji173]
Sarah

@sarah1972
Dear Sarah:
Thank you for your comprehensive reply covering all the issues that I have recently been dealing with.  I am pleased that you and some of my other followers are in my corner, helping me to ponder these most interesting times in my life.  Not to worry anyone, if anything I am way to slow to do something stupid...  probably too slow for some of the romantic things to play out as they should... I just hope that none of them give up on me while I am at home taking cold showers.

Regarding your thought about if it is different for me to date women....   well, that is a two-fold answer. 
For starters I though I understood women when my old dead self used to date them, I was so very wrong!!!

I have always known that in a dating situation there are "accommodating" women that will allow the man to take the lead and will "let" (or even expect) them to open doors and carry heavy items for them..
      (Notice that I am using the word accommodating and NOT the word submissive...  I want to be clear on the difference)
Now in my relatively short experience dating several women now as full-time Danielle... it is quite apparent that there are women, when they date another woman, that they take the lead and want their woman friend to also be "accommodating"   .....   that part is the most difficult thing for me to process because for most of my life, I was the one taking the lead and wanting my woman to be "accommodating"
So, to answer your question, @sarah1972 ...  there is definitely a difference for me to date a woman but I have to be aware of what she expects me to be.

I hope that my explanation was clear enough to answer your question.

Thank you for following and sharing your thoughts.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

sarah1972

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on November 02, 2018, 03:52:18 PM
So, to answer your question, @sarah1972 ...  there is definitely a difference for me to date a woman but I have to be aware of what she expects me to be.

I hope that my explanation was clear enough to answer your question.

Thank you for following and sharing your thoughts.
Hugs,
Danielle

Thank you so much, my dear Danielle, for taking the time to read and respond. Yes, you did answer my question and it is in line with what I have observed with gay and lesbian couples, one usually takes the lead while the other is accommodating. I agree it might be hard to determine who is in which role.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend and I am looking forward to more updates on your entanglements.

Hugs

Sarah

•  

davina61

Cant wait for the next instalment, will she , wont she . Will the cheap bottle of red wine and a plate of spag bol unlock her heart . Stay tuned for more revelations of the life of a northern lass
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Danielle,

I think it is wonderful that you have had these new dating opportunities. 
You seem wise, and your wisdom is reflected in soliciting advice and considering the provided advice which is thoughtful and sensible.  You likely will learn from the expressed related experiences of others, allowing you to better determine what makes sense in handling these new situations.

I have wondered if any of your suitors know that you post here. 

I am wishing you the best.  Know your limits, ask the right questions, stick to your principles, have fun, and be safe.

Hugs,

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Lacy

She believed she could so she did!

The continuing story of my new life!

•  

Jayne01

Danielle!!!! To use your own words,
WOW-WHEE!
I go to sleep and then I wake up to discover that you have turned up the heat in your thread!!!

With the "reverse" dating situation you mentioned, please don't try to fit ourself into a mould of what "most" women do with "most" guys. Be yourself and act in whatever way is comfortable for you. You spent a large part of your life trying to fit into a mould, don't try to squeeze yourself into a different mould just to fit in.

Is it hot in here? It feels like the temperature has gone up! "Shy guy" is not so shy anymore.

I can totally understand your cautiousness with keeping the progress of your relationships at a slow pace. This is all so new for you. I think if I was in your shoes, I would have all kinds of exciting and scary emotions running through me. It must be scary to take a big step forward with any of your suitors. As everyone else has said, do things at whatever pace you feel comfortable. Follow your heart and listen to your inner voice about what feels right and what doesn't feel right.

Definitely! Make sure the ground rules are clear so there are no misunderstandings. This will be a very exciting and memorable trip. It may be nothing more than two good friends on a road trip strengthening your relationship, or it may turn into something more. Trust your instincts and follow your heart.

Danielle

I don't know how you will be able to keep your mind from wandering at work. My own mind is wandering thinking about you! [emoji2]

Thank you for the update. I hope you have a wonderful time on this trip. I will be eagerly awaiting future updates after you return home, along with all your other readers.

Big hugs!

Jayne
  •  

Rachel

Hi Danielle,

One thing that would have me concerned with #3 is what does he think will occur on the trip and is that consistent with what you think will occur on the trip? Some males can become aggressive when their thoughts and expectations do not align with what occures.  Perhaps he will become more clear on the trip but that could set up a potential for a difficult situation. So perhaps a specifics conversation is in order to level set the potentials of what might occur on the upcoming trip is in order. It is difficult to dance around the issue; however, it would make for a much less stressful weekend.

It does sound like he likes you very much and that he would like to know you better. Eventually you will need to share your thoughts one way or another.
------------

I have had to relearn much of my prior programming and learn new behaviors. Doors, elevators, bending over and just about every other faced of social behavior. I work with a lot of woman, about 90% of 16,000 staff. So I am constantly relearning. Bathrooms are totally different and it took me a while to be comfortable in a bathroom. Now it is just second nature.

I have never been with another person as a transwoman.  So the dating I am sure is very much different. Every time I get close to doing a social event where the probability of connecting with another person arises I chicken out and avoid the issue. You should be very proud of yourself getting out there and dating.

HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas in 2020 FEMLAR
  •  

Jessica

@Alaskan Danielle here's my toasty toes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Jessica

My honey showed up with her toasty toes.  Enjoying the beach together!

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on November 02, 2018, 10:21:31 PM
My honey showed up with her toasty toes.  Enjoying the beach together!

@Jessica
Dear Jess:
Well, I must have started something with the "Toasty Toes" photos....   
Very nice and cozy there on the beach....  and with your honey too!!

A little too cold here lately for outdoor toasty toes pics so we do them indoors in front of the fireplace!

Thank you for sharing you and your wife's Toasty Toes picture...
...and for reading and posting on my thread.

Hugs and hugs,
Danielle

•  

LizK

Danielle

Hi Danielle

I think its exciting...I think he is expecting all sorts of fun to occur on your shopping trip but I suspect you have those boundaries to put in place. When you described him undoing your top button and his hand on your leg it reminded me of one of very few but always failed dates I had as a teenager. I usally ended up totally confused and alone.LOL

I think its definitely time for another name for shyguy....

I have been busy for a few days and only jkust managed to catch up with your thread...I am looking forward to reading of your ongoing exploits in the world of dating.

Take care

Liz

Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •