Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

Saturday afternoon 1:00pm  November 03,2018

C-O-L-D  today..... 
it was  -4 deg F  (-16 C) early this morning when I got up at 6:30 AM... 
I just now looked at the outdoor thermometer, it finally just got up to 12 deg F  (-11 C)
Tonight it will be cold again!!!

I am not working very hard at my office today... it is Saturday after-all, only 2 clients of mine had appointments with me this morning but ONE did not show up and the other ONE called and cancelled...
... so I spent most of my time over in the coffee shop hobnobbing with friends, acquaintances, the coffee shop owner and my Barista Suitor #5   I got a few looks and flirty comments from some of the guys there, so that made my day.   

It is so darn cold, I am cold and chilled...  more hot coffee will do the trick, I think I will go back to my office and close it up for the weekend and go home and fix a hot dinner. 

First thing this morning I invited my tooth fairy Dental Hygienist Suitor #4 over after work for an easy dinner and to play scrabble or cribbage...  or perhaps we could read together and keep warm in front of my propane fireplace. 
She always brings a bottle of wine with her when she comes to visit me. 
I did not hear back from her yet... it could be a lonely and solitary night tonight.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on November 03, 2018, 06:14:55 PM
Saturday afternoon 1:00pm  November 03,2018

C-O-L-D  today..... 
it was  -4 deg F  (-16 C) early this morning when I got up at 6:30 AM... 
I just now looked at the outdoor thermometer, it finally just got up to 12 deg F  (-11 C)
Tonight it will be cold again!!!

I am not working very hard at my office today... it is Saturday after-all, only 2 clients of mine had appointments with me this morning but ONE did not show up and the other ONE called and cancelled...
... so I spent most of my time over in the coffee shop hobnobbing with friends, acquaintances, the coffee shop owner and my Barista Suitor #5   I got a few looks and flirty comments from some of the guys there, so that made my day.   

It is so darn cold, I am cold and chilled...  more hot coffee will do the trick, I think I will go back to my office and close it up for the weekend and go home and fix a hot dinner. 

First thing this morning I invited my tooth fairy Dental Hygienist Suitor #4 over after work for an easy dinner and to play scrabble or cribbage...  or perhaps we could read together and keep warm in front of my propane fireplace. 
She always brings a bottle of wine with her when she comes to visit me. 
I did not hear back from her yet... it could be a lonely and solitary night tonight.
Danielle
All of those suitors and I would settle for just one

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

stephaniec

•  

sarah1972

Sorry, your clients did not show up, that is always a bummer since you could have planned your day differently. At least you did get some quality time in your local coffee store.

Wow - it got really very cold where you are. I hope your dental hygienist gets back to you and you two can share a nice evening in front of your fireplace.

Stay warm Danielle! [emoji173]

Hugs, Sarah

•  

LizK

Lets hope not and that you end up with good company, good bottle wine and good conversation.  :laugh:

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

davina61

And there I was thinking it was cold at +8deg C----------
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Donica

It's Sunday morning. I hope you and your Suitor #4 had a wonderful wine and dine evening last night. Grab the comforter and snuggle up to the fireplace with a warm cup of coffee and enjoy your morning Danielle. Burrr!

Warm hugs,
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

GingerVicki

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on November 03, 2018, 06:35:40 PM
All of those suitors and I would settle for just one

Hell, its so cold up there it may be a survival need. Or she is that hot. Or both.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Donica on November 04, 2018, 08:37:52 AM
It's Sunday morning. I hope you and your Suitor #4 had a wonderful wine and dine evening last night. Grab the comforter and snuggle up to the fireplace with a warm cup of coffee and enjoy your morning Danielle. Burrr!

Warm hugs,
Donica.

Quote from: LizK on November 03, 2018, 09:18:57 PM
Lets hope not and that you end up with good company, good bottle wine and good conversation.  :laugh:

Liz

Quote from: sarah1972 on November 03, 2018, 09:01:56 PM
Sorry, your clients did not show up, that is always a bummer since you could have planned your day differently. At least you did get some quality time in your local coffee store.

Wow - it got really very cold where you are. I hope your dental hygienist gets back to you and you two can share a nice evening in front of your fireplace.

Stay warm Danielle! [emoji173]

Hugs, Sarah

Well ladies, the good news is that my Tooth Fairy did come to my home on Saturday for dinner, she did indeed bring a bottle of wine and after dinner we sat in front of my propane fireplace with our glasses of wine and we talked for an hour or so and it must have been the dinner, the wine, the warm fireplace, etc because I was getting very sleepy, I woke up suddenly around 11:00 pm and found that my head was on her shoulder and she had positioned my blanket over me...    so, the evening went well... very well!!!

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

LizK

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on November 05, 2018, 03:32:02 PM

Well ladies, the good news is that my Tooth Fairy did come to my home on Saturday for dinner, she did indeed bring a bottle of wine and we sat in front of my propane fireplace with our glasses of wine and we talked for an hour or so and it must have been the dinner, the wine, the warm fireplace, etc because I was getting very sleepy, I woke up suddenly around 11:00 pm and found that my head was on her shoulder and she had positioned my blanket over me...    so, the evening went well... very well!!!

Hugs,
Danielle

aaaaaaaawwwwwwwhhhhhh that is so sweet....I think it is wonderful and I hope your relationship keeps blossoming.

Take care

Liz

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Lacy

Well ladies, the good news is that my Tooth Fairy did come to my home on Saturday for dinner, she did indeed bring a bottle of wine and after dinner we sat in front of my propane fireplace with our glasses of wine and we talked for an hour or so and it must have been the dinner, the wine, the warm fireplace, etc because I was getting very sleepy, I woke up suddenly around 11:00 pm and found that my head was on her shoulder and she had positioned my blanket over me...    so, the evening went well... very well!!!

Hugs,
Danielle

@AlaskanDanielle
That is exciting to hear!

I'm glad you didn't have a cold lonely night!

Keep staying warm,
Lacy
She believed she could so she did!

The continuing story of my new life!

•  

Arianna Valentine

Hugs,
Danielle
Congratulations that is awesome that you had such a wonderful night with a very it seems nice person

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Suitor UPDATE: 
After thinking about this and talking with some of my supporters here and also talking with some of my gym group gal friends, and some of my coffee shop "advisors"
I am starting to think that I will put NotSoShyGuy Suitor #3 into the "friend zone" and concentrate on my Tooth Fairy.   

Also it appears that my Barista Suitor #5 is already in a mutual friend zone... she is very sweet and will continue to be a very good friend...

... so all of this could really simplify my romantic entanglements.

Of course, this will impact my possible shopping trip with #3 ... perhaps if we do go, it will as friends and nothing more.

Danielle

•  

Jessica

Hugs,
Danielle

This is so sweet Danielle 🌸🌸🌸
I'm so happy she joined you for the evening.
Was she asleep when you stirred at 11? And did you continue to snuggle?

Hugs and smiles from a California girl

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on November 05, 2018, 04:26:03 PM
This is so sweet Danielle 🌸🌸🌸
I'm so happy she joined you for the evening.
Was she asleep when you stirred at 11? And did you continue to snuggle?

Hugs and smiles from a California girl

Jess:
No, she was wide awake and was gently stroking my hair... 
... we snuggled for a little while and she had to get going... it was a nice "warm" evening for sure.
Danielle

•  

sarah1972

The second I switch my devices to airplane mode, big news is breaking here..

I was already wondering if there had been 10 or 20 ties in front of the fireplace. Seems like your tooth fairy is really sweet, keeping you comfortable and making sure you are warm in all this cold weather.

And then of course as usual, another update with even bigger news. I am so happy for you! I was also very relieved to read you have local friends helping you in all this entanglement.

Congratulations my dear Danielle!!!

Hugs, Sarah

•  

christinej78

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on November 05, 2018, 04:18:11 PM
Suitor UPDATE: 
After thinking about this and talking with some of my supporters here and also talking with some of my gym group gal friends, and some of my coffee shop "advisors"
I am starting to think that I will put NotSoShyGuy sutior #3 into the "friend zone" and concentrate on my Tooth Fairy.   

Also it appears that my Barista Suitor #5 is already in a mutual friend zone... she is very sweet and will continue to be a very good friend...

Of course, this will impact my possible shopping trip with #3 ... perhaps if we do go, it will as friends and nothing more.

Danielle

Hi Danielle,                          05 November 2018

I see you are wising up; I think the "Shopping Trip" should get the deep six along with him. If he has ideas other than as friends, which you won't know beforehand, you could find yourself wishing you had stayed at home.

Take care young lady; enjoy your "Tooth Bunny" and the long dark winter with her.

Best Always, Love
Chris

PS:
When does the sun return to Alaska?
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

Jayne01

Hugs,
Danielle

Suitor UPDATE: 
I am starting to think that I will put NotSoShyGuy sutior #3 into the "friend zone" and concentrate on my Tooth Fairy.   

Danielle

[emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7]

I go to sleep, wake up for a minute during a spiro break and find out Cupid is firing some arrows in Alaska. I am really happy you and the tooth fairy have found a mutual connection that you can further explore together. Your romantic life seems to be taking a more well defined course now. Your words have always been glowing every time you mentioned suitor #4 in your thread. That hasn't changed. I am still seeing the glow as you talk about her. It's very clear she has captured your heart.

In light of these new developments, it might be wise to gently turn down the invitation from #3 to go on this shopping trip. He may get the wrong idea if it's just the two of you on a multi day road trip. Perhaps another road trip may present itself in the future when the friend zone with him is more firmly established. He sounds like a gentleman, but agreeing to go on this trip with him may lead him to believe that your relationship with him is more than a "friendship".

Dani has a girlfriend! Dani has a girlfriend! Oops, sorry! I'm not fully awake and I'm being silly with those last remarks.

Thank you for sharing your latest updates with us. You have a beautiful, big heart and personality to match, you deserve someone equally special in your life.[emoji180]

Great big warm hugs for you! [emoji3590]

Jayne
  •  

islandgirl

Suitor UPDATE: 

Danielle

Sounds like the events of your weekend have led you to a natural conclusion! So happy for you both!

Hugs,
Kelly
  •  

Michelle_P

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on November 05, 2018, 04:36:23 PM
Jess:
No, she was wide awake and was gently stroking my hair... 
... we snuggled for a little while and she had to get going... it was a nice "warm" evening for sure.
Danielle

Oh, Danielle!  I remember the first time that happened to me.  I started crying happy tears.

Hugs, Michelle
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •