Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davina61

I just made some Wholemeal biscuits , very "healthy" till I cover them in Chocolate!!!
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: davina61 on November 13, 2018, 03:21:19 PM
I just made some Wholemeal biscuits , very "healthy" till I cover them in Chocolate!!!

@davina61
Dear Davina:

Good point, the way that I look at it is, the biscuits are just the vehicle for the chocolate...  hopefully lots of chocolate.
When I make anything chocolate covered I put it on very thick... also when I dip peanut butter balls I usually dip them twice...

Thanks for sharing....
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

KathyLauren

Chocolate is one of the four food groups.  I am sure of it!

Danielle, I love your latest avatar!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: KathyLauren on November 13, 2018, 05:25:50 PM
Chocolate is one of the four food groups.  I am sure of it!

Danielle, I love your latest avatar!

@KathyLauren:
Dear Kathy:
Well yes, chocolate is one of the four food groups for sure. 
Cocoa beans grow in pods that grow on trees/bushes, therefore chocolate is a fruit or vegetable depending on how it is defined.   ....   

....and all of those anti-oxidants in chocolate are good for you.   Note there are twice as many anti-oxidants in dark chocolate as compared to milk chocolate, so if you are a milk chocolate lover such as I am, it means that HAVE to eat twice as much milk chocolate to obtain the same healthful benefits of anti-oxidants. 

Oh, and thank you for your kind words about my Avatar...  it's cold up here, so that is why I am wearing the snug hat and warm coat.

Thank you for sharing...... and stay healthy, eat chocolate!  ;)
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

natalie.ashlyne

your baking looks so yummy I have not had any cookies or baked good in like 7 months I miss them
  •  

sarah1972

Wow-Whee! There it is again, the signature smile! I love your new avatar! You look really happy and I am glad to see you are staying warm!

Hugs,

Sarah

•  

Arianna Valentine

Well Danielle you can send me cookies just let me know when you're ready to bake them and I'll give you my address lol they look so good

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Jayne01

Love your new avatar Danielle!!!

I also love chocolate and cookies and candy and sugar and chocolate and cake and chocolate and ice cream and chocolate. Oh and chocolate ice cream!!!

Stay Healthy, eat chocolate are great words to live by! You should put that in a tshirt!

Hugs and hugs and chocolate........
Jayne

(I might be on a sugar high!!!)

•  

christinej78

Quote from: Jayne01 on November 13, 2018, 11:23:29 PM
Love your new avatar Danielle!!!

I also love chocolate and cookies and candy and sugar and chocolate and cake and chocolate and ice cream and chocolate. Oh and chocolate ice cream!!!

Stay Healthy, eat chocolate are great words to live by! You should put that in a tshirt!

Hugs and hugs and chocolate........
Jayne

(I might be on a sugar high!!!)

Hi Jayne,                         14 November 2018

"I might be on a sugar high!!!"

You're not on a sugar Hi, you're just a Sweetie. Have a great forever and Thanksgiving. Maybe Danielle will see her way clear and send each of us members a dozen of her famous Chocolate Chip Cookies.

Take care everyone, have a glorious and Happy Thanksgiving.

Best Always, Love
Chris
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

SadieBlake

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on November 12, 2018, 11:53:08 PM
Any advice for us lonely lover Seekers as to how we can possibly end up with five suitors so that way we have a very diverse group to choose from as a primary Suitor and hopefully marriage and stuff like that any advice please please

Having passing privilege is a pretty strong starting place for this as well as being in a relatively younger age bracket. Also while I think being open to dating both sexes widens the field, the numbers of men not intimidated by trans women (passable and otherwise) are relatively few.

I have great connections with younger (20s to 30s) queer people (I would add women, however I know I'm far more welcoming to women, not unfriendly to men / butch, it's femme women I give the strongest signals to). Even in the queer arena older people tend to give me a wider berth and so far my romantic connections and near-misses have all been <40 even though I'm 62.

I do what I can to make up for not being passable / younger by being as active as socially I can muster from my introvert psyche. Current projects include several women's groups, rock climbing with women whenever possible and this weekend auditioning for an up coming production of the Vagina Monologues. If I'm included in the cast I will be glad of the visibility.

(In short, I'm out, and proud in my apparently non-conforming facade wrapped around a decidedly femme lesbian)
🌈👭 lesbian, troublemaker ;-) 🌈🏳️‍🌈
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: SadieBlake on November 14, 2018, 02:51:52 AM
Having passing privilege is a pretty strong starting place for this as well as being in a relatively younger age bracket. Also while I think being open to dating both sexes widens the field, the numbers of men not intimidated by trans women (passable and otherwise) are relatively few.

I have great connections with younger (20s to 30s) queer people (I would add women, however I know I'm far more welcoming to women, not unfriendly to men / butch, it's femme women I give the strongest signals to). Even in the queer arena older people tend to give me a wider berth and so far my romantic connections and near-misses have all been <40 even though I'm 62.

I do what I can to make up for not being passable / younger by being as active as socially I can muster from my introvert psyche. Current projects include several women's groups, rock climbing with women whenever possible and this weekend auditioning for an up coming production of the Vagina Monologues. If I'm included in the cast I will be glad of the visibility.

(In short, I'm out, and proud in my apparently non-conforming facade wrapped around a decidedly femme lesbian)
See that's why I thought I wouldn't have a problem.
I'm pansexual so I don't really care about genders I just care about the attitude of the person.  I could date a male I could date a female trans male or trans female none of that really bothers me.
Perhaps I could look into getting into activity groups but I wouldn't know where to start around me really or what to even look for that matter???

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

davina61

a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

SadieBlake

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on November 14, 2018, 03:45:03 AM
See that's why I thought I wouldn't have a problem.
I'm pansexual so I don't really care about genders I just care about the attitude of the person.  I could date a male I could date a female trans male or trans female none of that really bothers me.
Perhaps I could look into getting into activity groups but I wouldn't know where to start around me really or what to even look for that matter???

Where I am people are mostly organizing using meetup.com, it's been around a while and is robust for large and small communities / groups.
🌈👭 lesbian, troublemaker ;-) 🌈🏳️‍🌈
  •  

Jessica

@Alaskan Danielle

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on November 13, 2018, 03:33:11 PM
@davina61
Dear Davina:

Good point, the way that I look at it is, the biscuits are just the vehicle for the chocolate...  hopefully lots of chocolate.
When I make anything chocolate covered I put it on very thick... also when I dip peanut butter balls I usually dip them twice...

Thanks for sharing....
Danielle

You put chocolate and peanut butter in the same sentence!!
I love you Danielle 💕💕💕

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

sarah1972

I think today we can all use some light reading and with the dreaded gift shopping season coming up, I found this for all of us pickle addicts:

Gifts for the pickle lover... fun thing: it was posted in our local Moms Running Group...

https://www.scarymommy.com/pickle-gift-sets/

Hugs,

Sarah

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: sarah1972 on November 15, 2018, 05:15:45 PM
I think today we can all use some light reading and with the dreaded gift shopping season coming up, I found this for all of us pickle addicts:

Gifts for the pickle lover... fun thing: it was posted in our local Moms Running Group...

Hugs,

Sarah

@sarah1972
wow... very cute stuff to get for us pickle lovers....

I love the name of the website you posted.... "scarymommy"   ;)

Thank your sharing...
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Lacy

Quote from: sarah1972 on November 15, 2018, 05:15:45 PM

Hugs,

Sarah

That's hysterical!
I don't know if I would go as far as using pickle soap though! I want to eat them, not smell like them. I also don't want to mistakenly take a bite out of a finger because I mistook it for a gherkin!

pickled tink!
Lacy
She believed she could so she did!

The continuing story of my new life!

•  

Donica

I love it Sarah! I have had a big craving for pickles the past 6 months. My God, you'd think I was pregnant or something. I've been putting pickle relish on everything.

Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: RealLacy on November 16, 2018, 11:39:19 AM
That's hysterical!
I don't know if I would go as far as using pickle soap though! I want to eat them, not smell like them. I also don't want to mistakenly take a bite out of a finger because I mistook it for a gherkin!

pickled tink!
Lacy
Okay that is absolutely cute but I seriously cannot wear that color green although I do have a pair of shoes that match it

•  

Kendra

I have a set of genuine simulated pickles size 1 through 4 in a nice carrying case.  Dr. Meltzer & Ley brand. 
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •