Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donica

Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: Kendra on November 16, 2018, 01:00:28 PM
I have a set of genuine simulated pickles size 1 through 4 in a nice carrying case.  Dr. Meltzer & Ley brand.

That's a dilly!

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Steph2.0 on November 16, 2018, 01:43:28 PM
That's a dilly!

@Steph2.0
Dear Stephanie:
I mentioned it before on another thread but your new Avatar/Profile picture is absolutely terrific... you look very beautiful indeed.

Thank you for always treating us to your photos.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

sarah1972

@Alaskan Danielle

Hm, my dear Danielle - your question to @Steph2.0 made me look and I realized there is no more bright smile avatar picture! I hope I do not have to be worried about you and I hope to soon see your happy face again. It has been a beacon of hope seeing your happiness and your bright smile.

~Hugs [emoji173] Sarah

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on November 16, 2018, 03:36:34 PM
Quote from: Steph2.0 on November 16, 2018, 01:43:28 PM
That's a dilly!

@Steph2.0
Dear Stephanie:
I mentioned it before on another thread but your new Avatar/Profile picture is absolutely terrific... you look very beautiful indeed.

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on November 16, 2018, 03:36:34 PM
@Steph2.0
Dear Stephanie:

Hugs,
Danielle

Awww, thank you Danielle. It was cropped out of this one from the epic flight @sassycassie and I took to Kentucky and back, when we visited with our friend Livia. Three aviatrixes having a wonderful time together!

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Northern Star Girl

UPDATE:  Friday November 16, 2018  12:30PM

I ordered lunch and I was going to wait for it but my Barista Suitor #5 insisted in bringing my lunch over to my office from the next door coffee shop... it is a cold day today so I had some hot soup (clam chowder) and a hot coffee.  Much better now.

Here the days are getting quite short now and it has been  C O L D

This early morning when I woke up it was -2 deg F  (-19 C) !!! Burrrrrr   
                          At lunch time now it has "warmed up"  to +4 deg F  (-16 C)

Sunrise was be just before 9:40AM this morning  ...
.... and Sunset will be at 3:40PM
and the daylight hours will keep getting shorter through winter solstice Dec 21, 2018

Danielle

•  

Lynne

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on November 16, 2018, 03:51:52 PM

I ordered lunch and I was going to wait for it but my Barista Suitor #5 insisted in bringing my lunch over to my office from the next door coffee shop... it is a cold day today so I had some hot soup (clam chowder) and a hot coffee.  Much better now.

and the daylight hours will keep getting shorter through winter solstice Dec 21, 2018

Danielle

Wow... -19C.. I only experienced cold like that for a week of my life so far, it was not an enjoyable experience waiting for the bus in -20C, to say the least.
  •  

steph2.0

Danielle

In 2012 I visited Fort Simpson in the Northwest Territories in June. The sun went down at midnight and came back up at 3am. I guess this is the flip side of that. It won't be long before you're into minus double digits. -40 is the same in both F and C. You know what FC means on a thermometer, right? F-ing Cold!

I'll add my complaint to Sarah's! Where's your shining avatar?

Stephanie

•  

islandgirl

Danielle

That is cold! The coldest I have been in was way back in the mid 70's, just started my career,  when starting around Dec15 it went down to -25 C and did not warm up until mid Feb.! Many days in mid 30's. The sun was out  and we were able to cross country ski! Down hill was not good do to wind chill. On New Year's Eve, it went down to -44 C! Never been anywhere like that again. After that winter we moved! I needed to get some place where it did not snow, or very little, and was a lot warmer. Hence, Vancouver Island!
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@islandgirl   @Steph2.0  @Lynne
Dear Kelly & Stephanie & Lynne:
The coldest temperature that I have experienced here was at the beginning
of this year in January 29, 2018... it was -53 deg F  (-47C)

At those temperatures everything gets freeze dried... humidity dips to very low numbers so moisture creams and lip balm is needed even when indoors.   Also humidifiers can be helpful indoors.

At that bone chilling temp one has to be very, very careful about frostbite... in that kind of bitter cold unless your face is covered the moisture in your nose and eyes can freeze up quickly.

As long as one is prepared for it, there is no problem...  good heating in my house and office, car block heaters plugged in when the cars are not running, outdoor faucets drained, good boots, socks, insulated clothing, hats, scarves, gloves, etc.

Danielle

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on November 16, 2018, 05:26:22 PM
@islandgirl   @Steph2.0  @Lynne
Dear Kelly & Stephanie & Lynne:
The coldest temperature that I have experienced here was at the beginning
of this year in January 29, 2018... it was -53 deg F  (-47C)

At those temperatures everything gets freeze dried... humidity dips to very low numbers so moisture creams and lip balm is needed even when indoors.   Also humidifiers can be helpful indoors.

At that bone chilling temp one has to be very, very careful about frostbite... in that kind of bitter cold unless your face is covered the moisture in your nose and eyes can freeze up quickly.

As long as one is prepared for it, there is no problem...  good heating in my house and office, car block heaters plugged in when the cars are not running, outdoor faucets drained, good boots, socks, insulated clothing, hats, scarves, gloves, etc.

Danielle

"There's no such thing as bad weather. Only inappropriate clothing."
- Alfred Wainwright

On the other hand...

"You know it's cold when your boogers freeze."
-Calvin

Stephanie

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Steph2.0 on November 16, 2018, 05:38:31 PM
- Alfred Wainwright

On the other hand...

-Calvin

Stephanie

@Steph2.0
Dear Stephanie:
Cute quotes and so very true...  I have experienced my nose frost up... and also had my eyes almost freeze open/shut a few times....  a scarf over the face is a necessity in those cold temps.

There are rough and tumble outdoors-men that kinda get acclimated to the bitter cold...  during one of the cold spell that was down in the -35 deg F range last year I recall walking in town in late afternoon to a local store and saw 2 guys stumble out of a bar with open coats, no gloves and they didn't seem to be immediately bothered with the bone chilling cold... I suppose it was the anti-freeze characteristic of their adult beverages that they consumed or the fact that they were drunk and were mentally impaired........ or both.

Thank you for sharing.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Lynne

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on November 16, 2018, 06:05:52 PM
@Steph2.0
Dear Stephanie:
Cute quotes and so very true...  I have experienced my nose frost up... and also had my eyes almost freeze open/shut a few times....  a scarf over the face is a necessity in those cold temps.

There are rough and tumble outdoors-men that kinda get acclimated to the bitter cold...  during one of the cold spell that was down in the -35 deg F range last year I recall walking in town in late afternoon to a local store and saw 2 guys stumble out of a bar with open coats, no gloves and they didn't seem to be immediately bothered with the bone chilling cold... I suppose it was the anti-freeze characteristic of their adult beverages that they consumed or the fact that they were drunk and were mentally impaired........ or both.

Thank you for sharing.
Hugs,
Danielle

I had a co-worker who wore shorts and a shirt when it was freezing while waiting for the bus with me at 4 AM. I don't think he was drunk because we were headed to work and he probably wasn't mentally impaired either but I cannot be sure :D
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: sarah1972 on November 16, 2018, 03:42:21 PM
@Alaskan Danielle

Hm, my dear Danielle - your question to @Steph2.0 made me look and I realized there is no more bright smile avatar picture! I hope I do not have to be worried about you and I hope to soon see your happy face again. It has been a beacon of hope seeing your happiness and your bright smile.

~Hugs [emoji173] Sarah

@sarah1972
Dear Sarah:
Thanks much for your nice words and your comment of concern.... no worries but no picture for now for a variety of reasons...  patience please as I am mentally processing lots of things.

Again, I appreciate your posting your very kind thoughts...
[emoji173]
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Jessica

Quote from: Steph2.0 on November 16, 2018, 05:38:31 PM
- Alfred Wainwright

On the other hand...

-Calvin

Stephanie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Lacy

Cold weather and lots of darkness can be a mood buster. As soon as it gets dark My body tells me it's time for sleep. I can't imagine it being dark before 4 o'clock!

I am thinking about you and hope everything is going okay. Good thoughts sent your way. I hope you are able to work through the things you are going through.

Take the time you need! We look forward to seeing your smiling face again!

Lacy

Hugs,
Lacy

She believed she could so she did!

The continuing story of my new life!

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: RealLacy on November 16, 2018, 10:21:44 PM
Cold weather and lots of darkness can be a mood buster. As soon as it gets dark My body tells me it's time for sleep. I can't imagine it being dark before 4 o'clock!

I am thinking about you and hope everything is going okay. Good thoughts sent your way. I hope you are able to work through the things you are going through.

Take the time you need! We look forward to seeing your smiling face again!

Lacy

Hugs,
Lacy

@RealLacy
Dear Lacy:
Thank you for sharing your thoughts...
Frankly, at least for me and others that live up here with the long hours of cold and of darkness, we all have a good time anyway.... indoor activities, shopping, gym, game nights with friends, club meetings, etc... all of that still goes on in spite of the long nights and cold temps.   

Then of course, if I "need" some one-on-one time with my  "someone special"  [emoji173]
....I will just move the love-seat in front of my propane fireplace and ....  ;) ::)

By Dec 21, when we have the shortest days and longest nights here, there is only an hour and a half or so that the sun peeks just over the horizon....  never much more than twilight during those shortest days.

Here in the far north we make the most of dark and cold days and nights.   Then of course the opposite is true with long and warm days in the early summer.

Thanks for reading and posting.....
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Donica

As for the guys that stumbled out of the bar that day, alcohol doesn't freeze at that temperature. I imagine they weren't feeling any pain until the next day. I'm betting you also put a piece of cardboard with a small hole in front of your trucks radiator?

As @Steph2.0 mentioned, at that temperature, the boogers that freeze are the ones that rip your nose off if you accidentally wipe them before thawing ;D.

Stay warm northern sister!
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Rachel

Hi Danielle,

I hope you stay warm and occupied during the late fall and winter. It sounds like you have things covered. I am glad you have a special person to share the long winters night and days with.

I go rucking on either Saturday or Sunday. Last winter it was 3 degrees one morning. It was really cold but what I wore kept me going. I was thinking this morning when I was at the half way point that this winter I need to get heated gloves or a heated vest.

Keep warm,
Rachel
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas in 2020 FEMLAR
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Rachel on November 18, 2018, 06:03:02 PM
Hi Danielle,

I hope you stay warm and occupied during the late fall and winter. It sounds like you have things covered. I am glad you have a special person to share the long winters night and days with.

I go rucking on either Saturday or Sunday. Last winter it was 3 degrees one morning. It was really cold but what I wore kept me going. I was thinking this morning when I was at the half way point that this winter I need to get heated gloves or a heated vest.

Keep warm,
Rachel

@Rachel
Dear Rachel:
Wow...  rucking.... can be a difficult way to exercise depending on how much weight you put in your backpack and belt packs.
So, the question I have for you Rachel is please describe how you and your friends go out rucking where you are and how tough to you make it on yourselves???  ???

Here,  we do not see a lot of people use heated gloves and heated vests.... usually just the visiting hunters and fishermen will use those things.   We are prepared very well here with super-insulated gloves, socks, boots, hats and coats... and lots of layers.

Maintenance and preparation of vehicles, furnaces and all those things are immensely important.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts... you are always welcome to post on my thread.
Hugs,
Danielle

•