Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steph2.0

All this talk of cold weather made me want to sit in front of a fire with a special someone. So...

Here is our "Toasty Toes" pic. Guess who my special companion is...

[emoji6][emoji179]

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

KatieP

Quote from: Steph2.0 on November 18, 2018, 09:05:22 PM
All this talk of cold weather made me want to sit in front of a fire with a special someone. So...

[emoji6][emoji179]

Stephanie

That is one of the most romantic pictures I have seen this year...

;D

Kate
  •  

Kendra

Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Steph2.0  &  @Kendra
I guess that I started something with the "Toastie Toes" pictures.
A good trend for certain.

Thank you ladies for your just posted photos and to others for thier submissions as well.

Even if it is not cold outside this is a wonderful way to spend time with your special someone.
Thank you for posting and sharing.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

steph2.0

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: KatieP on November 18, 2018, 10:36:56 PM
That is one of the most romantic pictures I have seen this year...

;D

Kate

Thank you Katie. We thought so too. [emoji4]

So no one's going to guess who that special person with me was? Okay, here are who were on the other side of the camera:

We had just cracked each other up to the point we were crying with laughter. Witness my smeared eyeliner... [emoji38]

Stephanie

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Steph2.0 on November 19, 2018, 12:22:11 PM
Thank you Katie. We thought so too. [emoji4]

So no one's going to guess who that special person with me was? Okay, here are who were on the other side of the camera:

We had just cracked each other up to the point we were crying with laughter. Witness my smeared eyeliner... [emoji38]

Stephanie

@Steph2.0
Dear Stephanie:
None of your followers had to guess who you were getting cozy with in your fun "Toastie Toes" photo.   We all know that your main squeeze is @SassyCassie
Hugs to both of you.
Danielle

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Steph2.0 on November 16, 2018, 05:38:31 PM
"There's no such thing as bad weather. Only inappropriate clothing."
- Alfred Wainwright

On the other hand...

"You know it's cold when your boogers freeze."
-Calvin

Stephanie

I do believe that was a Calvin & Hobbs quote.  :icon_walk: I love that comic strip.
  •  

Donica

Quote from: Steph2.0 on November 18, 2018, 09:05:22 PM

[emoji6][emoji179]

Stephanie

Oh dear Danielle! You are right. We've really started something this time :o. You know this is your fault. Now Kendra has caught the disease too. Just look at all those toastie toes!

<<<WARM HUGS>>>
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Rachel

Hi Danielle,

I have a 20 pound weight belt, 40 pound weight vest and a 25 pound plate in a ruck sack. I hike 5.5 miles up and down hills. I may increase the distance up to 7.5 or so miles and add two big hills, perhaps in the spring I will incrementally increase the distance.

I ruck alone :( but I spin in a class :)
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas in 2020 FEMLAR
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Rachel on November 19, 2018, 06:57:18 PM
Hi Danielle,

I have a 20 pound weight belt, 40 pound weight vest and a 25 pound plate in a ruck sack. I hike 5.5 miles up and down hills. I may increase the distance up to 7.5 or so miles and add two big hills, perhaps in the spring I will incrementally increase the distance.

I ruck alone :( but I spin in a class :)

@Rachel:
Wow... that is a great workout....  carrying around 85 pounds over 5 miles up and down hills.... 
... are you walking a fairly quick pace of say 17 or 18 minute miles or so?   Once a week?   
How many are in your rucking group and how long have you been doing this?

Good for you and for your health.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Colleen_definitely

I used to do the rucking thing with a group.  The clothes were ugly, the makeup atrocious, the work environment hostile, and we had to use their woefully out of date and super uncomfortable rucksacks.

It was a great workout though.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

sarah1972

If I put kiddo in a carrier and walk around, does that count towards rucking? 32lbs. The carrier looks like a rucksack and I can decide front or back...

This thread is really introducing me to lots of sports I had not heard of. Rucking, Frisbee Golf...

Now I am waiting for the Susan's Curling Team to start up.

I do remember during PE in school I always tried to convince the teacher to do gymnastics or other girly sports. Off course with little success. I keep going back to my childhood and discover that I could have known back then without a doubt.

Crazy confusing post, I need more coffee [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

•  

steph2.0

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: sarah1972 on November 20, 2018, 08:03:16 AM
Now I am waiting for the Susan's Curling Team to start up.

If this is a competitive sport, nobody else stands a chance. I'm a champion at curling up in front of a fireplace.

Stephanie

•  

Faith

Quote from: Steph2.0 on November 20, 2018, 11:37:04 AM
If this is a competitive sport, nobody else stands a chance. I'm a champion at curling up in front of a fireplace.
Stephanie

judging by your profile picture you might want to sit back a little further away before those curls turn to friz
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: Faith on November 20, 2018, 11:39:12 AM
judging by your profile picture you might want to sit back a little further away before those curls turn to friz

That picture surprised me. I don't remember doing anything special to my hair that day. I don't know where those curls came from.

As for turning those curls into something, watch for new pictures later today. I'm going to the hairdresser and may do something radical...

Stephanie

•  

Northern Star Girl

To my readers and followers:

Question:  For my USA followers...  What are your Thanksgiving Day plans on Thursday November 22 ???

One of the married ladies in my gym-gals group has invited me and told me to bring a guest to her home for Thanksgiving Dinner with her family.

I have accepted and you probably already know who I may invite as my guest to come with me.

I will be bringing fresh baked dinner rolls, home made raspberry jam, and deviled eggs,   
and an apple pie to help with dessert.

Danielle

•  

Jessica

Happy Thanksgiving!

Danielle, I will be preparing a turkey in a new way for me.  I've roasted, broasted, bbq'd and deep fried, but this time I will Spatchcocked it!  What in the world!  Butterflying it.......  takes less time, the dry brining will reduce the moisture that is introduced while brining in a salt soak, which can make it a bit rubbery.  I will cook it straight on the oven rack with the dressing and root veggies below in a pan soaking up the drippings.  This will put a crimp in my traditional gravy prep, but I always work it out.
Mashed taters, green bean casserole, broccoli casserole, sweet taters, Candied Bacon Brussels sprouts (from a recipe from @Laurie), drop biscuits, grandson made Mac and Cheese, homemade cranberry sauce, with a big bowl of that stuffing and a platter of roots.
For dessert homemade pumpkin pie and hand-whipped cream.

It will be a 'thankful' event with friends and family. 
Our doors are always open for those without family nearby and invite all we know.

Hugs and smiles from a California girl

cc: @Alaskan Danielle

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

HappyMoni

I thought I would drop by and say hello, but to my shock and horror I see 'necked' feet everywhere. All I can say is, "What in the Wild World of Sports is going on?" (I'll give you slim pickens for clues on who said that.) What is the podiatrist convention in town? Anyway, hello Danielle! I will close my eyes to the little piggies and offer up my shocking plan to have turkey on Thanksgiving.  We are staying home. I will try to keep my vegetarian daughter in law away from the turkey goings on. Everyone pitches in to do a part on Thanksgiving here. My fav is home made stuffing covered with gravy. I make the stuffing. Speaking of Turkey, anyone seen Laurie? (Luv ya!)
Moniker
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •