Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HappyMoni

Quote from: SadieBlake on November 21, 2018, 11:03:09 AM
Pffft silly Moni this is quite PG IMO ... I got a lovely compliment while getting coffee after running some errands this morning, a woman said "you look amazing" ... I mean I'd done OK and was wearing my one nice outfit ... it was nice to hear, made my morning :-)

Quick quick, somebody show me  how to type a catcall whistle for Sadie's sexy legs. Wowza!

Quote from: TonyaW on November 21, 2018, 02:39:29 PM

Believe the word is spelled "nekkid" and your movie reference has me on a hot seat.

Thank you, I stand corrected Tonya! As for the movie reference, I gave you the answer. It was the bean eating scene in Blazing Saddles. They are all farting by the fire and the actor named Slim Pickens comes out and makes the "What in the Wild World of Sports... " comment. You might be too young to know what the Wild World of Sports was. I know, just humor the old people.

Danielle, glad you are back. I was looking all over for you. Hope you have a great time with your special friend. Sounds like fun.
Donica, love the new Avatar. You ever come up with a theme song for that thread of yours?
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Donica

Quote from: HappyMoni on November 21, 2018, 03:40:09 PM
Thank you, I stand corrected Tonya! As for the movie reference, I gave you the answer. It was the bean eating scene in Blazing Saddles. They are all farting by the fire and the actor named Slim Pickens comes out and makes the "What in the Wild World of Sports... " comment. You might be too young to know what the Wild World of Sports was. I know, just humor the old people.

Danielle, glad you are back. I was looking all over for you. Hope you have a great time with your special friend. Sounds like fun.
Donica, love the new Avatar. You ever come up with a theme song for that thread of yours?

LMAO. It's a good thing they didn't burn down the set with all that methane floating around so close to the fire ;D

Thanks Moni. I just occurred to me that my avatar looks a little bit like someone else we know. Maybe I better change it again.

Still no theme song yet but working on it.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

HappyMoni

Quote from: Donica on November 21, 2018, 03:47:36 PM

Thanks Moni. I just occurred to me that my avatar looks a little bit like someone else we know. Maybe I better change it again.

No Danielle has blond hair silly.

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

TonyaW

Quick quick, somebody show me  how to type a catcall whistle for Sadie's sexy legs. Wowza!

Miss Moni,

I am plenty old enough to have experienced the thrill of victory and the agony of defeat.  And to have seen Blazing (hot) Saddles (seat) as a first run movie.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

HappyMoni

Yes but you still haven't accounted for my dementia in not knowing you knew that. Oh my, you got me. You look so young, ya whipper snapper. lol

]
  •  

Jessica_Rose

Quote from: TonyaW on November 21, 2018, 02:39:29 PM

Believe the word is spelled "nekkid" and your movie reference has me on a hot seat.

Do you know the difference between 'naked' and 'nekkid'?

'Naked' means you don't have any clothes on. 'Nekkid' means you don't have any clothes on and you are up to something! >:-)
Journal thread - Jessica's Rose Garden
National Coming Out Day video - Coming Out
GCS - GCS and BA w/Dr. Ley
GCS II - GCS II and FFS w/Dr. Ley
FFS II - Jaw and chin surgery w/Dr. Ley
Hair - Hair Restoration
23Mar2017 - HRT / 16Feb2018 - Full Time! / 21Feb2019 - GCS / 26July2019 - GCS II / 13Oct2020 - FFS II
"It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot
  •  

HappyMoni

Quote from: Jessica_Rose on November 21, 2018, 06:21:25 PM
Do you know the difference between 'naked' and 'nekkid'?

'Naked' means you don't have any clothes on. 'Nekkid' means you don't have any clothes on and you are up to something! >:-)

Well Jessica, I can be naked but my days of being 'up to something' are over. (Oh, Danielle is gonna kill me.)

]
  •  

SadieBlake

Happy Thanksgiving y'all fellow amerikans!

Thanks Moni, I was never able to get down that whistle, no help here.

I meant to note above that I went out yesterday braless and as my blouse was moderately heavy it was no huge fashion statement, however I sure could see my nipples were visible. It felt good to let the tits be free for a change. I don't know as it's gonna be a regular thing, still I like the idea of projecting "hippie chick" 😘
🌈👭 lesbian, troublemaker ;-) 🌈🏳️‍🌈
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: SadieBlake on November 22, 2018, 08:41:54 AM
Happy Thanksgiving y'all fellow amerikans!

Thanks Moni, I was never able to get down that whistle, no help here.

I meant to note above that I went out yesterday braless and as my blouse was moderately heavy it was no huge fashion statement, however I sure could see my nipples were visible. It felt good to let the tits be free for a change. I don't know as it's gonna be a regular thing, still I like the idea of projecting "hippie chick" 😘

@SadieBlake     cc: @HappyMoni
Dear Sadie:
Perhaps Moni could give us instructions because I sure do not know how to do a catcall whistle very well but when I moved here and was the new female that just arrived in town I certainly had my share of catcall whistles and lame come-on lines aimed at me.   

Well, Sadie, your legs and shoes picture is certainly very beautiful...  but looking at it again, what I thought were designer hose that you were wearing with a design imprinted on them (and because you are a self-proclaimed "hippie-chick") now I am thinking that it could be possibly a tattoo on your leg...   please enlighten me and if it is a tattoo perhaps you can say a little about it... but of course I could be in error.

ahhhh, bra-less, yes, it is a great feeling to let the girls be free.  I will go bra-less occasionally depending on my outfit or what I am doing.   Last summer I did go bra-less to a sunny day picnic wearing just a tank-top and surely my nips were showing along with a most noticeable jiggle... at times I could feel onlookers eyes zeroing in me...  however, in my office however because of the kind of work I do, I have to be quite conservative and keep the girls harnessed up.   
Also at the gym or when jogging or running a sports-bra is required for my C cup girls.

Thank you for posting and sharing.  You are always welcome on my thread.
Hugs and well wishes... and HAPPY THANSGIVING
Danielle

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Lacy

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Danielle,
It is great to see you beautiful, smiling face next to your name again!

Enjoy your dinner today and time with friends!

Lacy
She believed she could so she did!

The continuing story of my new life!

•  

Northern Star Girl

To all of my readers and followers ......
Wishing those of you in the USA a very
H A P P Y    T H A N K S G I V I N G

If, you have some time, either before or after your holiday gathering today, please reply with what is going on where you are.

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

KathyLauren

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on November 22, 2018, 09:55:54 AM
If, you have some time, either before or after your holiday gathering today, please reply with what is going on where you are.
Our Thanksgiving was a month ago.  The reason Canadians celebrate it a month early?  Because of what I was doing today: snow-blowing the driveway! 

Yes, we had a major snowfall last night while I was at band practise.  The closer I got to home, the heavier the snow got.  By the time I got to the top of the mountain ("Mountain" in name only: it is only 700 feet above sea level.  But it has a major effect on weather), I was down to 40 km/h (it's an 80 zone), and had to work to stay in my neighbour's ruts.  After his tracks turned off into his driveway, I had to make my own ruts.  I made it into my driveway, but had to walk the last 800 feet to the house.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Faith

Happy Thanksgiving.

Yes, although I am not going to family for the day and I am sitting here at home it is a happy day.
I am me
I feel good
we made breakfast
both daughters, son, two of the grandchildren came to share breakfast.
So, nope .. not alone :)
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Jessica_Rose

Hugs,
Danielle

Just a small Thanksgiving dinner in Colorado. Susan, me, and our younger daughter Kimberly, who drove up from college (NM Tech) yesterday to spend the holidays at home. Weather is reasonable, a few clouds and mid-50's for a high. The smell of turkey throughout the house since about 6:00am this morning. This will be an awesome Thanksgiving, because it is Jessica's first one!
Journal thread - Jessica's Rose Garden
National Coming Out Day video - Coming Out
GCS - GCS and BA w/Dr. Ley
GCS II - GCS II and FFS w/Dr. Ley
FFS II - Jaw and chin surgery w/Dr. Ley
Hair - Hair Restoration
23Mar2017 - HRT / 16Feb2018 - Full Time! / 21Feb2019 - GCS / 26July2019 - GCS II / 13Oct2020 - FFS II
"It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: KathyLauren on November 22, 2018, 10:03:47 AM
Our Thanksgiving was a month ago.  The reason Canadians celebrate it a month early?  Because of what I was doing today: snow-blowing the driveway! 

Yes, we had a major snowfall last night while I was at band practise.  The closer I got to home, the heavier the snow got.  By the time I got to the top of the mountain ("Mountain" in name only: it is only 700 feet above sea level.  But it has a major effect on weather), I was down to 40 km/h (it's an 80 zone), and had to work to stay in my neighbour's ruts.  After his tracks turned off into his driveway, I had to make my own ruts. I made it into my driveway, but had to walk the last 800 feet to the house.

@KathyLauren
Dear Kathy:
I hear you about the snow... here we have a little over 2 feet of snow on the ground and
it is cold this morning, 5 deg F  (-15 deg C) when I woke up early
and now it is up to 8 deg F  ... a heat-wave !!!
Of course I see on the television news that the eastern USA and Canada are having quite a severe winter blast of cold and snow.

I shoveled my driveway a couple times now in this last week and there is about 6 inches of snow and ice left on the driveway... fortunately my 4 wheel drive truck and good tires can navigate that very well.   

Also, being a single girl here in my small town has benefits, there are a few guys that know me from the Coffee Shop next door... that have offered to clear my driveway and I have accepted a few times.   ;)

Personally, I love the winter season, including the snow and cold... as long as we are well prepared for it all will be OK.   

So now that you explained why Canadian Thanksgiving is celebrated a month earlier than in the USA because of the weather....  what do you do with Christmas???  LOL    :)

Thank you for posting and sharing, as always you are always most welcome on my thread.
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

•  

TonyaW

Hugs,
Danielle
I'm working today, yay healthcare job.
I will be on my own the rest of the day but it's ok.  My wife is going to her mom's,  with my blessing. I have to work and both my kids are working. I don't go over there for reasons I don't care to share.  Yes it's because I'm trans, but not because of unacceptance. It sucks, but I fully understand and agree why, so I stay away.  They've come to our place before (I cooked last year) but that wasn't going to work this year.

So I'll spend my time after work digging the Christmas stuff out of the garage. I have a small steak and sweet potatoes for dinner. My wife will bring back some leftovers so I'll get some turkey eventually.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone

•  

islandgirl

Hugs,
Danielle

Happy Thanksgiving! I am sure that y'all will have a wonderful time at dinner today!

Hugs,
Kelly

(I have spent my day, so far, house cleaning and packing! Moving back home next Friday! Leaving the sun for the rain. Life must go forward!)
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: TonyaW on November 22, 2018, 12:34:41 PM
I'm working today, yay healthcare job.
I will be on my own the rest of the day but it's ok.  My wife is going to her mom's,  with my blessing. I have to work and both my kids are working. I don't go over there for reasons I don't care to share.  Yes it's because I'm trans, but not because of unacceptance. It sucks, but I fully understand and agree why, so I stay away.  They've come to our place before (I cooked last year) but that wasn't going to work this year.

So I'll spend my time after work digging the Christmas stuff out of the garage. I have a small steak and sweet potatoes for dinner. My wife will bring back some leftovers so I'll get some turkey eventually.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone

@Tanya W
Even though you are not included in a traditional Thanksgiving dinner this year, it sounds like you have your situation under control...    Oh yeah, heath care jobs, first responders and other occupations do not get holidays off....  your job duties do not take a holiday break.   

Enjoy your alternate dinner of Steak and Sweet Potatoes...  then hopefully you will get to enjoy the "take-home" turkey dinner that you wife will be bringing you later today.

Thanks for sharing and posting....  I always enjoy seeing your comments on my thread and other various threads around the forums.

Happy Thanksgiving to you.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: islandgirl on November 22, 2018, 12:44:24 PM
Happy Thanksgiving! I am sure that y'all will have a wonderful time at dinner today!

Hugs,
Kelly

(I have spent my day, so far, house cleaning and packing! Moving back home next Friday! Leaving the sun for the rain. Life must go forward!)

@islandgirl
Dear Kelly:
Thanks for posting and sharing about how your day will be going.

Yes, for sure I will plan to have a wonderful time today with the family that invited me (and my ToothFairy #4) to join them for Thanksgiving dinner.
It is only 10:50AM where I am so I am finishing up on baking fresh dinner rolls and making a dozen Deviled eggs... (as I am making them I am eating the imperfect ones !!! ;)   I am also bringing an Apple Pie,  I made it last night.

That is my food assignment to bring there for Thanksgiving Dinner with the family that invited me and my guest  (Tooth-fairy #4)...   at about noon I will clean up and change into some good clothes and then #4 will pick me up to go there early this afternoon.

I am "sorry" to hear that you are doing your chores of cleaning, packing and getting ready to move... and that you are having a non-holiday time up there in Canada but you already had your Thanksgiving over a month ago on October 08.

Thank you coming to my thread.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

SadieBlake

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on November 22, 2018, 09:45:46 AM

Well, Sadie, your legs and shoes picture is certainly very beautiful...  but looking at it again, what I thought were designer hose that you were wearing with a design imprinted on them (and because you are a self-proclaimed "hippie-chick") now I am thinking that it could be possibly a tattoo on your leg...   please enlighten me and if it is a tattoo perhaps you can say a little about it... but of course I could be in error.

Sorry to disappoint Danielle, that's the pattern in the tights. I don't have any tatts (do have several decorative cuttings, done with a scalpel and inked with ash of cigar and desert sage). And not so much a hippie by identity, I sure do like to play that part sometimes.
🌈👭 lesbian, troublemaker ;-) 🌈🏳️‍🌈
  •