News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 02, 2018, 12:17:22 PM
This is the first that I am ever hearing about an earthquake in Alaska but I am so glad that you are okay Danielle the world would definitely be lost without someone like you in it

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?
@Arianna Valentine
Dear Arianna:
Thank you for your way-too-kind words ... and for your concern about my well-being.
Everything is so far, so good here.   I will keep my thread updated with any new NEWS about the Earthquake related news.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Anjanette Miranda

Hi My Dear
I am binge reading your story.
And post 986 very last picture what is that floating above the ground/rock's.
It appears to be a UFO.....

AJ
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Anjanette Miranda on December 03, 2018, 12:24:53 PM
Hi My Dear
I am binge reading your story.
And post 986 very last picture what is that floating above the ground/rock's.
It appears to be a UFO.....

AJ

@Anjanette Miranda
Thank you for your comment and your thoughts.
I can understand your conclusion about a floating object and/or UFO but it is simply an exposed rock in the snowfield...  oh, and you certainly noticed the Brown Bear sunning himself on the rock in the foreground, circled i red.

Thank you so much for following my thread, I am very flattered that I have followers such as you that will take the time to read my writings.

Hugs and well wishes,
Daneille

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on December 03, 2018, 01:07:10 PM
@Anjanette Miranda
Thank you for your comment and your thoughts.
I can understand your conclusion about a floating object and/or UFO but it is simply an exposed rock in the snowfield...  oh, and you certainly noticed the Brown Bear sunning himself on the rock in the foreground, circled i red.

Thank you so much for following my thread, I am very flattered that I have followers such as you that will take the time to read my writings.

Hugs and well wishes,
Daneille

That is so amazing I have a friend on here that lives in northern Michigan and she sent me a picture of a brown bear and a raccoon in her backyard right next to each other it look like they were actually getting along or mingling perhaps I do love those pictures though I love wildlife and goats are just cool but bears are so FLUFFY!!!!!

You want to adopt a sister I want to move to Alaska LOL

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Anjanette Miranda

I thought that was a musk rat.
Silly me.
Now back to post 998

AJ
  •  

KathyLauren

Quote from: Anjanette Miranda on December 03, 2018, 01:26:26 PM
I thought that was a musk rat.
I thought a marmot.  There is nothing in the photo to give a sense of scale.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: KathyLauren on December 03, 2018, 02:25:29 PM
I thought a marmot.  There is nothing in the photo to give a sense of scale.

The photo was taken from a long way away.... 
it is not good to get too close to any bears for obvious reasons.
Danielle

•  

KathyLauren

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on December 03, 2018, 02:30:16 PM
The photo was taken from a long way away.... 
it is not good to get too close to any bears for obvious reasons.
Danielle

Um, yeah! :o  I used to hike in the Canadian Rockies.  Seing a brown bear from far enough away that it looks like a marmot is about as close as I would want to get! 

I did meet a couple of black bears on the trail, though, both on the same hike. closer than I wanted.  I got off the trail quickly and gave the bears the right of way.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Rayna

My son and I encountered a bull elk on a trail in the Olympic National Park (Washington state). He refused to move, was happily grazing. We waited awhile and he would occasionally lift his head and look at us ("What, you're still here?"). We eventually had to climb over and under 6-foot diameter down trees to get around him.
If so, then why not?
  •  

Lacy

Quote from: KathyLauren on December 03, 2018, 02:36:54 PM
Um, yeah! :o  I used to hike in the Canadian Rockies.  Seing a brown bear from far enough away that it looks like a marmot is about as close as I would want to get! 

I did meet a couple of black bears on the trail, though, both on the same hike. closer than I wanted.  I got off the trail quickly and gave the bears the right of way.
I lived in Colorado for almost 20 years.

One year my friend and his dad were hunting elk. They looked down into a gully and saw the guy who taught Hunter Safety to everyone. He was asleep against a big rock. They watched a black bear walk out of the trees towards him. It walked up and sniffed his boots and legs and then walked away!
They got down there as fast as they could and woke him up. Turns out he had a bear tag and as soon as they told him what happened he went lumbering away in the 3 foot of snow chasing after the bear!
She believed she could so she did!

The continuing story of my new life!

•  

GingerVicki

Quote from: RealLacy on December 03, 2018, 03:48:52 PM

One year my friend and his dad were hunting elk. They looked down into a gully and saw the guy who taught Hunter Safety to everyone. He was asleep against a big rock. They watched a black bear walk out of the trees towards him. It walked up and sniffed his boots and legs and then walked away!
They got down there as fast as they could and woke him up. Turns out he had a bear tag and as soon as they told him what happened he went lumbering away in the 3 foot of snow chasing after the bear!

OMG
  •  

Anjanette Miranda

Well I did it I am all caught up in the life and times of sweet sweet Danielle. Doing the HAPPY dance here in Texas.
Take what's behind door #4 I have a good feeling about that one.

AJ
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Anjanette Miranda
Dear AJ:
Well, again, I am very flattered that you have been reading my thread,
and now you have read the whole thing!!!

I hope that you now have a feeling for what is going on with my life endeavors and my transition story......  being a full-time and accepted woman is one of the best feelings that I have ever had in my life. 

When I wake up in the morning, and then take my morning shower, as step out of the shower and I am drying off, I look in the mirror and I am still sometimes shocked at what I see....  shocked and very pleased, and very happy with what I see... a blue eyed blonde woman!!!! 

Then the work that every woman has to do to get ready in the morning to go to work....  hair, makeup, etc, etc,... then picking out clothes for the day... which may involve trying on and taking off various items of clothing choices.... oh , what fun it is.

....and YES, my Dental Hygienist Suitor #4 is very sweet and very nice.   The pre-Christmas overnight shopping trip we planned may be unfortunately delayed because of the recent earthquake damage and road closures and travel issues....   but, it may not, perhaps we can still do the trip together.... I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Thanks again for reading and following my thread ... and for your comments.
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

Quote from: Anjanette Miranda on December 04, 2018, 06:10:53 PM
Well I did it I am all caught up in the life and times of sweet sweet Danielle. Doing the HAPPY dance here in Texas.
Take what's behind door #4 I have a good feeling about that one.

AJ

•  

BrianaJ

Quote from: RealLacy on December 03, 2018, 03:48:52 PM

LOL!  I had this happen to me but with deer.  It was late afternoon and I was in a ground stand and my wife was coming toward me.  She said I was sound asleep and I had 3 does standing by me with one sniffing head to toe.  The other ate my cookies.  And I spilled my whole thermos of coffee.  She said they just walked off as she walked up and she woke me up.  Never gonna live that one down...

Danielle, I'm glad you're ok post earthquake.  I've experienced a few in two different states but nothing close to that level.  Scarrrrrry
~~Be kind~~
  •  

Michelle_P

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on December 04, 2018, 11:36:29 PM
@Anjanette Miranda
Dear AJ:
Well, again, I am very flattered that you have been reading my thread,
and now you have read the whole thing!!!

I hope that you now have a feeling for what is going on with my life endeavors and my transition story......  being a full-time and accepted woman is one of the best feelings that I have ever had in my life. 

When I wake up in the morning, and then take my morning shower, as step out of the shower and I am drying off, I look in the mirror and I am still sometimes shocked at what I see....  shocked and very pleased, and very happy with what I see... a blue eyed blonde woman!!!!

Isn't that a great feeling?  I've been startled a few times by the strange blonde woman in the apartment, in that mirror in the bathroom, at the end of the hall...

It's a nice feeling to realize that was ME in the mirror.  Eventually my slow brain will catch on...

....and YES, my Dental Hygienist Suitor #4 is very sweet and very nice.   The pre-Christmas overnight shopping trip we planned may be unfortunately delayed because of the recent earthquake damage and road closures and travel issues....   but, it may not, perhaps we can still do the trip together.... I am keeping my fingers crossed.

My poor brother over near Palmer is picking up the pieces.  He'd just finished putting up the Christmas decorations.  Now he has to do it again, as well as get a few windows repaired.  In December...  He's hoping the moose don't move from the garage into the living room...
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Northern Star Girl

I think it is due time for all of us to put our problems and difficult issues aside and enjoy some cookies that I made this morning.
mmm, mmm, good!
Hugs,
Danielle

Chunky white chocolate and cherry shortbread cookies dipped in dark chocolate...
                 ... a delightful and tasty combination for sure.

•  

Jessica

Thank you so much Danielle! 
I'm making a lemon pie with my sweetie from the lemons I picked this morning!

Hugs and smiles from a California girl

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on December 08, 2018, 03:52:56 PM
Thank you so much Danielle! 
I'm making a lemon pie with my sweetie from the lemons I picked this morning!

@Jessica
Dear Jess:
Your lemon pie made with fresh picked lemons will be fantastic for sure.
The only harvest that I am having here is icicles....

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on December 08, 2018, 03:44:20 PM
I think it is due time for all of us to put our problems and difficult issues aside and enjoy some cookies that I made this morning.
mmm, mmm, good!
Hugs,
Danielle

Chunky white chocolate and cherry shortbread cookies dipped in dark chocolate...
                 ... a delightful and tasty combination for sure.

How much is shipping?

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Jessica

@Alaskan Danielle

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on December 08, 2018, 04:16:17 PM
@Jessica
Dear Jess:
Your lemon pie made with fresh picked lemons will be fantastic for sure.
The only harvest that I am having here is icicles....

Hugs,
Danielle

Icicles are a primary ingredient in "Hawaiian Shaved Ice"!
Get a fake palm tree, put it in the corner, turn up your comfy propane fireplace to high, put on some Israel Kamakawiwo'ole, put on your bikini and enjoy!

🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•