Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudiBlueEyes

YES!  I think we should all have a taste.  ...just to be sure!
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

LizK

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on December 13, 2018, 04:55:25 PM
UPDATE: December 13, 2018.          bcc: @Jessica   @sarah1972

Thank you to ALL of my readers and followers for your comments on my thread. 

I have not been able spend more than a short time on the Forums yesterday and today... and I will not be around much until  Saturday the 15th...
... I am on the road with little or NO CELL SERVICE so my messages and emails may go unanswered for a while but I will return and make up for it.   

Please know that I really appreciate your most kind words in your comments... [emoji173]
I wish I could send all of you some of [emoji514] cookies [emoji514]..

Please continue with your comments to me and to each other on my thread... It makes me very happy to see that happen.  I will be back.

Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

Take care Danielle and recharge those batteries...We will eagerly await your return which I am sure will bring us news of your escapades over than last few weeks...

Take care

Liz

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Northern Star Girl

UPDATE:  Sunday December 16, 2018   1:55PM

Got back from my 4 day mini-road trip out in the boondocks several hours from my home...  a friend loaned his cabin to me to go take a break and relax and I took my Tooth Fairy #4 with me.  We had a wonderful time.... very sketchy cell service but even though the snow was coming down and the temperatures were well into the negative numbers (-15 deg F) the cabin was warm and toasty, we brought lots of good food with us and plenty of DVDs , some board games and card games....  it was a lovely time with very few cares of the world to bother our relaxing time.

NOW, back to the real world.

I see that while I have been absent that my thread has been a hub of interesting conversations and a tasty looking photo regarding Sausage Bread by @Donica   Definitely looks mighty good.

I am now trying as hard as I can to plan a trip to see my parents, family and friends at Christmas time or shortly after.  I am hoping to get a positive response for my proposed visit soon so I can confirm my flights and travel plans... but nothing yet.... my motto this month is  "hope springs eternal." 

I have not been on the Forums much in the last few days... so I trust and hope that all my forum's friends are doing well as we are approaching the Christmas and New Years holiday times....  this time of year, being with our families and friends should be our primary goals.

Hugs and hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !
Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Jessica

Danielle, I'm very happy you had such a nice time with your Tooth Fairy on your mini-vacation in the woods.  We all need good times away from work life once in awhile!
I truly hope you will have the chance to see family.  Once they see what a lovely and caring woman you are, they will want you at every holiday!

Hugs and smiles, Jess

cc: @Alaskan Danielle

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on December 16, 2018, 05:08:07 PM
UPDATE:  Sunday December 16, 2018   1:55PM

Got back from my 4 day mini-road trip out in the boondocks several hours from my home...  a friend loaned his cabin to me to go take a break and relax and I took my Tooth Fairy #4 with me.  We had a wonderful time.... very sketchy cell service but even though the snow was coming down and the temperatures were well into the negative numbers (-15 deg F) the cabin was warm and toasty, we brought lots of good food with us and plenty of DVD's , some board games and card games....  it was a lovely time with very few cares of the world to bother our relaxing time.

NOW, back to the real world.

I see that while I have been absent that my threat has been a hub of interesting conversations and a tasty looking photo regarding Sausage Bread by @Donica   Definitely looks mighty good.

I am now trying as hard as I can to plan a trip to see my parents, family and friends at Christmas time or shortly after.  I am hoping to get a positive response for my proposed visit soon so I can confirm my flights and travel plans... but nothing yet.... my motto this month is  "hope springs eternal." 

I have not been on the Forums much in the last few days... so I trust and hope that all my forum's friends are doing well as we are approaching the Christmas and New Years holiday times....  this time of year, being with our families and friends should be our primary goals.

Hugs and hugs,
Danielle

Danielle,

I am glad you had a good time.
I do hope that you hear from your family.

Chrissy

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

KathyLauren

Oh, my, your mini vacation sounds lovely!  I hope you get a positive response from your parents.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Rachel

Danielle, I hope there is a positive response from your parents.

There may be an option to make plans to be with your close friends this holiday season. It sounds like they are really good friends and holidays are best with those that want to be with us.

You are a special person and deserve to be with those that hold you dear. I wish you the best this holiday season.

Rachel
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas in 2020 FEMLAR
  •  

sarah1972

Sounds like a lovely time you two have had in your friends cabin. Over the past few days I was hoping that your Tooth Fairy came along for the trip. I can tell how much you too enjoy each other's company from your posts.

Completely signing off from the world with no cell connection sounds very desirable and I am sure has helped relaxing.

I do hope you hear back regarding your travel plans to see your family.

Hope the remainder of this year will be quiet for you.

Hugs,

Sarah

•  

JudiBlueEyes

Welcome back Danielle!  Your time "off the grid" was well deserved and I'm happy to read you had a good time with your friend.  Thats what life is about!  Enjoy!
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Lisa89125

Welcome back Danielle! Everyone needs a well deserved vacation off the grid. It's a great way to unwind and regroup our thoughts! I'm hoping your visit with your parents and old friends goes well for you. I'm saddened by the negative reactions you've received from your loved ones.  :'( Hopefully they will all come around and see what a lovely kind heart'ed loving person you truly are.

Lisa

"My inner self knows better than my outer self my true gender"

Not yet quite ready to post my real self.
  •  

Katie Jade

Dear Danielle,

Wishing you the best of luck and happiness with organising and going on your trip to see your folks. Fingers crossed...

The only holidays in log cabins I have had were about 40 years ago in the summer in northern Norway. I so love the memories of the smell of the warm logs in the sun, and the fresh airy feeling it reminds me of. A bit different to deep winter I suppose but very lovely non the less.

Looking forwards to more revelations on your increasing time that you seem to be spending with Suitor #4. It all seems very comfortable for you both, if that is a good word for it?

Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-*   ;D ;D :-* :-* :-* :-* :angel: :angel: :angel: ;D ;D

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

davina61

Nipping off for a bit off no4 time , had my suspicions !!!! Sounds like a good time , happy for you XXXXX
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Northern Star Girl

UPDATE:  Wednesday December 19, 2018
It was COOKIE TIME at my house last night.   
I was inspired by the recent commments and pictures that  @Michelle_P  and  @davina61 posted on Michelle's thread "An update on me"
        https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,215456.msg2204827.html#msg2204827

I love Molasses Cookies, soft and chewy, so I baked a batch last night, they are so very good, especially when still warm out of the oven.
Enjoy the cookies... because I sure am!!!
Danielle

•  

ChrissyRyan

Gosh I will need to go get some soft and fresh cookies now after seeing those, or snickerdoodles, or oatmeal.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Jessica

I am on the scent trail again!
I know you're around here somewhere.  Not on the tundra, not in a large city, but you can fly in, drive in and ski in.  400 miles north of Anchorage and a couple hundred from Fort Yukon.  It's somewhere that has traffic lights and a cafe, with friends all around.  If I stop for coffee and they have pink lids, I'll know I'm close!

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on December 19, 2018, 03:28:14 PM
UPDATE:  Wednesday December 19, 2018
It was COOKIE TIME at my house last night.   
I was inspired by the recent posts and pictures that  @Michelle_P  and  @davina61 on Michelle's thread "An update on me"
        https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,215456.msg2204827.html#msg2204827

I love Molasses Cookies, soft and chewy, so I baked a batch last night, they are so very good, especially when still warm out of the oven.
Enjoy the cookies... because I sure am!!!
Danielle

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

sarah1972

They look lovely and Molasses cookies are something I always enjoyed.

Funny - I had to think of your cookie baking this morning when I went through my social media and found this very good advice:

Eggs are fantastic for a fitness diet. If you don't like the taste, just add cocoa, flour, sugar, butter, baking powder and cook at 350 for 30 minutes.

Hugs,

Sarah

•  

Northern Star Girl

@sarah1972
Dear Sarah:
I love what you posted... if you don't mind I will have to borrow what you stated!!!!
As always, thank you for coming to my thread and sharing your thoughts!!!
Hugs and more hugs,
Danielle
Quote from: sarah1972 on December 19, 2018, 04:10:50 PM
They look lovely and Molasses cookies are something I always enjoyed.

Funny - I had to think of your cookie baking this morning when I went through my social media and found this very good advice:

Eggs are fantastic for a fitness diet. If you don't like the taste, just add cocoa, flour, sugar, butter, baking powder and cook at 350 for 30 minutes.

Hugs,

Sarah

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Jessica
Dear Jess:
It is quite a coincidence that you mentioned coffee and PINK LIDS.
Lookie what was brought to me this morning to my office...   coffee and jelly filled cookies... 
         ...  including a PINK LID.   
My Barista Suitor #5 brought it to me early this morning along with a big HUG...   certainly a great way to start the morning.
Hugs, and more hugs,
Danielle

Quote from: Jessica on December 19, 2018, 03:36:34 PM
I am on the scent trail again!
I know you're around here somewhere.  Not on the tundra, not in a large city, but you can fly in, drive in and ski in.  400 miles north of Anchorage and a couple hundred from Fort Yukon.  It's somewhere that has traffic lights and a cafe, with friends all around.  If I stop for coffee and they have pink lids, I'll know I'm close!

•  

Northern Star Girl

UPDATE for Thursday December 20, 2018

Temperature    -18 deg F early morning

Thursday December 20, 2018 Sunrise and Sunset times.

11:15 AM Sunrise Morning
2:10 PM Sunset Afternoon

Winter begins on Friday December 21 ... shortest day of the year.

•  

Donica

Oh dear ladies! I'm gaining weight just reading about all those cookies. And yes! I can smell them from here. I'm glad you are back in the kitchen baking cookies Danielle. Wow! Pink lids! Warm coffee and cookies! Life is good!

I love spending time in the serene wilderness, listening to wild life and forest sounds. And even more joyful spend this time with your bestie Tooth Fairy. So restful, peaceful and rejuvenating.

Hugs and hugs Danielle!
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •