Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sarah1972

@Alaskan Danielle

My dear Danielle -

Wow - 18F, that is really cold! Glad you are well prepared for such cold weather. Many layers and of course and we know you have a block heater in your truck.

One more day and it will be winter solstice. I am always looking very much forward to this day since the days finally get longer again. I know I have so many more hours of sunlight compared to where you are up in the north, I still look forward to this date. I am sure many in your little town are also looking forward

I was wondering if you still get pink lid coffee, thanks for pre-emptively answering my question. I hope the coffee stays warm on the walk over to your office. I am glad to see you still stayed friends with #5. Of course, we also wonder what happened to (not so) shy guy #3.

Before I forget - feel free to use my little quote from yesterday, I did get it from social media...

Just wondering - will we see your smile in your avatar again soon?

Stay warm my dear Danielle!

Hugs and more hugs,

Sarah

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on December 20, 2018, 01:00:28 AM
UPDATE for Thursday December 20, 2018

Temperature    -18 deg F early morning

Thursday December 20, 2018 Sunrise and Sunset times.

11:15 AM Sunrise Morning
2:10 PM Sunset Afternoon

Winter begins on Friday December 21 ... shortest day of the year.

•  

Colleen_definitely

As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

sarah1972

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on December 20, 2018, 10:33:01 AM
Bikini weather!

I agree. Bikini under 4 layers of clothes and the warmest winter jacket I could find.  ;D ;D ;D

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: sarah1972 on December 20, 2018, 10:46:49 AM
I agree. Bikini under 4 layers of clothes and the warmest winter jacket I could find.  ;D ;D ;D

Good answer, Sarah!

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Northern Star Girl

I have been a busy girl doing my Holiday baking.  I made 12 gift plates of cookies and treats to give away to my friends before Christmas...  home made and home baked gifts are the best!!!
Danielle

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

davina61

Now that looks scrummy, no wonder you have so many friends !!!!! Happy baking XXXXXX
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

sarah1972

Your friends are very lucky, they look delicious. Such a sweet gesture of you!

Hugs,

Sarah

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on December 20, 2018, 04:06:30 PM
I have been a busy girl doing my Holiday baking.  I made 12 gift plates of cookies and treats to give away to my friends before Christmas...  home made and home baked gifts are the best!!!
Danielle

•  

Lisa89125

Oh No, Cookies! How is a girl supposed to loose weight when all these fantastic cookies keep showing up?  I love Molasses and chocolate chip cookies!  ;D

I could figure out Danielle's location. But, I'm not going to be mean. She deserves her privacy. sorry Jessica not gonna spoil Danielle's fun.

Danielle having to drive 400 miles every once and while to see her Endo must be an interesting experience.  :o I'd heard being trans in Alaska was a tough proposition.

Lisa

"My inner self knows better than my outer self my true gender"

Not yet quite ready to post my real self.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Lookie what my Dental Hygienist Suitor#4 (aka: My Toothfairy)gave to me today to stick on my refrigerator....
she gave me these little Christmas gifts when stopped where she works to give her my gift plate of cookies and treats...
Danielle

•  

KathyLauren

Danielle, those cookies look delicious!  And your gf is a sweetheart!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Lisa89125

Awww, That's so sweet!

Our sweetheart Danielle is a special lady!

Lisa

"My inner self knows better than my outer self my true gender"

Not yet quite ready to post my real self.
  •  

JanePlain

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on December 19, 2018, 03:28:14 PM
UPDATE:  Wednesday December 19, 2018
It was COOKIE TIME at my house last night.   
I was inspired by the recent commments and pictures that  @Michelle_P  and  @davina61 posted on Michelle's thread "An update on me"
        https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,215456.msg2204827.html#msg2204827

I love Molasses Cookies, soft and chewy, so I baked a batch last night, they are so very good, especially when still warm out of the oven.
Enjoy the cookies... because I sure am!!!
Danielle

Omg someone else who loves Molasses cookies....  The BEST!
  •  

Donica

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on December 20, 2018, 04:06:30 PM
Danielle

Do you think my plate will get here before Christmas? :icon_dance: Scrumptious treats Danielle! Poinsettias are popping up all over the place here in SoCal. So pretty.

How wonderful of your ToothFairy friend to bring you such nice gifts. I really love the card (your new avatar) "Cherished friends warm the heart". Wow!!! That really warmed my heart!

Merry Christmas Danielle!
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

davina61

Now I have to make ginger snaps and some cinnamon cookies dipped in dark choc, of course Its all your fault!!!!!
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

GingerVicki

geez i think i've gained weight just reading these postings.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: GingerVicki on December 21, 2018, 05:14:52 PM
geez i think i've gained weight just reading these postings.

That is for sure!

Gee.  Cookies, candy, desserts galore!

Well, perhaps some of the new fat will go to our hips.   :)

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Arianna Valentine

My curious question is has anyone figured out the recipe to make dill pickle cookies yet if so please share because I will go all in on those
If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 21, 2018, 05:27:55 PM
My curious question is has anyone figured out the recipe to make dill pickle cookies yet if so please share because I will go all in on those

@Arianna Valentine
Dear Arianna:
I did NOT find a recipe for dill pickle cookies but about 7 months ago, our lovely member @Jessica  posted
a recipe for Dill Pickle Soup on the following post:
    https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,237259.msg2132828.html#msg2132828 
I have made it per Jessica's recipe and it is surprisingly good.  I would suggest that you read all the comments on the above mentioned thread "Nutrition for transgender women on HRT"
Hugs,
Danielle

SNIPPED 
Quote from: Jessica on May 04, 2018, 07:21:42 PM
Dill Pickle Soup
Servings: Serves 6-8

* 5-1/2 cups chicken broth
* 1-3/4 pounds russet potatoes, peeled and quartered
* 2 cups chopped carrots (smaller dice)
* 1 cup chopped dill pickles (smaller dice ~ about 3 large whole dills)
* 1/2 cup unsalted butter
* 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
* 1 cup sour cream
* 1/4 cup water
* 2 cups dill pickle juice*
* 1-1/2 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
* 1/2 teaspoon table salt
* 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
* 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Garnish (optional)
* sliced dill pickles
* fresh dill
* black pepper

* In a large pot, combine broth, potatoes, carrots and butter. Bring to a boil and cook until the potatoes are tender. Add pickles and continue to boil.
* In a medium bowl, stir together flour, sour cream and water, making a paste. Vigorously whisk sour cream mixture (2 Tablespoons at a time) into soup. (This will also break up some of your potatoes which is okay. You might see some initial little balls of flour form, but between the whisking and boiling all will disappear. Don't panic.)
* Add pickle juice, Old Bay, salt (*see below), pepper and cayenne. Cook 5 more minutes and remove from heat. Serve immediately.
* *All pickle juice is not created equal. Some is saltier than others. Taste your soup after adding the pickle juice and final seasonings. It's possible you will not need any salt or would prefer more or less.

•  

Jessica

Danielle is correct, it is surprisingly delicious, but I've always been fond of dill pickles.

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on December 21, 2018, 07:01:25 PM
@Arianna Valentine
Dear Arianna:
I didn't find a recipe for dill pickle cookies but about 7 months ago, our lovely member @Jessica  posted
I have made it per Jessica's recipe and it is surprisingly good.  I would suggest that you read all the comments on the above mentioned thread "Nutrition for transgender women on HRT"
Hugs,
Danielle

SNIPPED

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on December 21, 2018, 07:01:25 PM
@Arianna Valentine
Dear Arianna:
I did NOT find a recipe for dill pickle cookies but about 7 months ago, our lovely member @Jessica  posted
Hugs,
Danielle

SNIPPED
I'm going to have to find a recipe for dill pickle cookies I'm not much of a soup person
If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •