Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arianna Valentine

Okay I had to everybody else was posting pictures of food and good stuff so here's my contribution a wonderful mouth-watering aromatic roast

§§§§~~~~If you can't accept yourself, how can you expect others to accept you?~~~~§§§§

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

KathyLauren

Merry Christmas to you, too, Danielle!  I hope that your visit with your parents, friends and family goes well, and that they see you for the lovable woman that you are.  Your friends and followers here, and your admirers and suitors in your new home will be there for you no matter what.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 24, 2018, 05:18:41 PM
Okay I had to everybody else was posting pictures of food and good stuff so here's my contribution a wonderful mouth-watering aromatic roast

§§§§~~~~If you can't accept yourself, how can you expect others to accept you?~~~~§§§§

@Arianna Valentine:

The picture you shared of your one pan Pot Roast could have easily been mine....  pretty well the same way that I make it.   
Perfect meal for a cold and dark night and I always plan to have some leftovers for the next day's dinner or satisfying lunches that I can take to work and pop  into the Microwave.
Thank you for posting and sharing.
Your comments are always welcome here about any subject...

Wishing you well.
Hugs, Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on December 24, 2018, 05:52:01 PM

@Arianna Valentine:

The picture you shared of your one pan Pot Roast could have easily been mine....  pretty well the same way that I make it.   
Perfect meal for a cold and dark night and I always plan to have some leftovers for the next day's dinner or satisfying lunches that I can take to work and pop  into the Microwave.
Thank you for posting and sharing.
Your comments are always welcome here about any subject...

Wishing you well.
Hugs, Danielle
Yes this is definitely a two to three-day eat so easy to cook but so good and the fact that the whole time it's cooking in the slow cooker the smell is floating through the house making you hungrier and hungrier LOL

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 24, 2018, 05:06:52 PM
The only thing I think that I can request of you on your journey back to your family is that you be careful and you be safe and you come back to us because I can truly say that you mean so much to all of us here you are truly an inspiration you're always there with a kind word and I loving heart.

Love Arianna [emoji178][emoji178][emoji178]

Arianna Valentine:
Thank you for your most kind words and thoughts.  I appreciate that you shared your thoughts.
Hugs, well wishes, and happy times as you continue on your journey.
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: KathyLauren on December 24, 2018, 05:48:56 PM
Merry Christmas to you, too, Danielle!  I hope that your visit with your parents, friends and family goes well, and that they see you for the lovable woman that you are.  Your friends and followers here, and your admirers and suitors in your new home will be there for you no matter what.
@KathyLauren
Dear Kathy:
Thank you so very much for your well wishes for my trip back "home"...
... and thank you for affirming that my friends and followers here on the forums will stay the course... as we all continure to be here for each other.
Thank you again Kathy for your heartfelt thoughts and comments.

Hugs, and well wishes for a joyous Christmas and a Happy New year in 2019.
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Nicole70 on December 24, 2018, 04:24:59 PM
Merry Christmas Danielle, wishing you all the best this festive season, my fingers are crossed you have a lovely time with your family.

[emoji319] [emoji319]

Hugs

Nicole
@Nicole70
Dear Nicole:
Thank you for your sweet note and your kind thoughts as I get ready to Celebrate Christmas and then to shove off and visit my family and friends back "home"
Likewise, I trust that your Christmas and holiday times will be filled with joy, happiness and HOPE for you.
Hugs, and wishing you well
Danielle

•  

ChrissyRyan

Danielle,

I wish you safe travels and lots of good times at home.

Merry Christmas.

Hugs,

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Jessica

Danielle, you got your Christmas wish.  We all knew and prayed for your heartfelt dream to see your family again.  I am so very happy for you.  They will love you Danielle, as much as we all do.
Merry Christmas dear friend🎄❄️🎄❄️

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on December 24, 2018, 04:17:59 PM
To all of my readers and followers: The Day Before Christmas 2018

This year has been a whirlwind of activity...  It is time now for me to slow down and to ponder all of my  successes and blessings that I have experienced in spite of the potholes in the road that have shaken me up with failures, disappointments and frustrations.

I believe that this goes for everyone... you do not have to do too much reading on the Forums threads to determine that there are others that are not doing as well as yourself, and they deserve our support and encouragement... please make that your purpose and calling and be kind and understanding to others.

The Susan's Place Forums has been a safe haven for me to share my life endeavors, the good and the bad... 
I trust that you also find this place a safe, friendly, welcoming and encouraging place to be.

Soon I will be off to go back "home" for the very first time in 2 years.  That was the last time I saw my parents, family and friends... and that is when I went Full-Time, quit my male-mode gainful employment and relocated to where I am now to start my own small business.   
I am very uncertain as to what kind of acceptance I will "find" back home but I need to go.   My parents did not accept me when I left and they are not getting any younger, my old friends back home all but erased me out of their book .... but hopefully I can show them that being a transwoman is not a freakish thing, no wild clothes and way overdone makeup, etc. but rather a respectable and responsible person.

So anyway...  I am Wishing You All
A Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year in 2019
I trust and hope that all of you will follow your dream.
Live long and prosper!
Hugs,
Danielle

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

sarah1972

Merry Christmas my dear Danielle!

I am glad to read you have managed to get your trip confirmed and of course I keep my fingers crossed for your entire trip. Safe travels!

And beforehand, enjoy your holidays, give your special someone a big hug from all of us.

Hugs,

Sarah

•  

Lisa89125

Merry Christmas Danielle!

May your travels be safe and uneventful.

Lisa

"My inner self knows better than my outer self my true gender"

Not yet quite ready to post my real self.
  •  

Stevi

Danielle,

Merry Christmas to you.

I hope your upcoming travels are safe and get you there and back without any issues.  As for your visit at the far end, I wish you the best.  From your earlier comments, I know your expectations are not very high.  But, sometimes we just have to do what needs to be done.  You are strong.  You are a caring person.  No one can aspire to greater than that.  I pray for the best with your family.

One other thing.  I want to thank you so very much for your presence here on Susan's.  You have done so much for so many of us.

THANK YOU,
We love you,
Stevi
  •  

Donica

Merry Christmas and a joyous Happy New Year Danielle! Have a safe trip back home. And don't worry! They're going to love you. It's impossible not to love someone so bright, cheerful and caring as you.

Big hugs girl!
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

stephaniec

•  

christinej78

Hi Danielle,                               25 December 2018

I want to thank you for your Christmas Greeting; I do appreciate it.

I also want to extend my Christmas Greeting to you and "Tooth Bunny" so here goes:

Wishing the Beautiful Couple Danielle and Tooth Bunny, a Blessed Christmas, New Year, and being together in the "Forever" Lane of Life.

Maybe I jumped the gun, but I don't think so. Having made more orbits of the Sun than most folks on earth, I think my perceptions are quite accurate. God Bless you both, I wish only the best for the two of you.

Best Always, Love
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

christinej78

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on December 24, 2018, 06:04:52 PM
@Nicole70
Dear Nicole:
Thank you for your sweet note and your kind thoughts as I get ready to Celebrate Christmas and then to shove off and visit my family and friends back "home"
Likewise, I trust that your Christmas and holiday times will be filled with joy, happiness and HOPE for you.
Hugs, and wishing you well
Danielle

Hi Danielle,                          25 December 2018

I believe your trip will be a huge winner for you and your family. My Prediction: It will be a smashing success, Love will flow and all will be well.

When your family and friends see you, they will understand what a wonderful and beautiful woman and Lady you are. You will be welcomed home. God Bless you, your family and friends.

Take care, have a safe trip and have a great time.

Best Always, Love
Chris
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

LizK

To all of my readers and followers: The Day Before Christmas 2018

Soon I will be off to go back "home" for the very first time in 2 years.  That was the last time I saw my parents, family and friends... and that is when I went Full-Time, quit my male-mode gainful employment and relocated to where I am now to start my own small business.   
I am very uncertain as to what kind of acceptance I will "find" back home but I need to go.   My parents did not accept me when I left and they are not getting any younger, my old friends back home all but erased me out of their book .... but hopefully I can show them that being a transwoman is not a freakish thing, no wild clothes and way overdone makeup, etc. but rather a respectable and responsible person.

Danielle[/b][/size]

Hi Danielle

I am just now catching up on many of the threads. I wish you all the success in the world, I hope they find the same loveable person we all see here and forget any preconceived idear's they may have of you.

Its a tough gig but you seem like you have the steel in you to make this work for you. I really hope so and I also hope that you genuinely reconnect with a few members of your family and friends...

Merry Christmas

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

Have a safe trip Danielle.  I know you will do well and everyone will see the loving and caring person you are.  We look forward to your return.  Have fun.
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Katie Jade

I believe that this goes for everyone... you do not have to do too much reading on the Forums threads to determine that there are others that are not doing as well as yourself, and they deserve our support and encouragement... please make that your purpose and calling and be kind and understanding to others.

I trust and hope that all of you will follow your dream.
Live long and prosper!
Hugs,
Danielle

Dear Danielle
I truly wish you the best of receptions from your family, I know it means a lot to you as it does to us all. It seems to me that family acceptance rises and wanes a lot more that we precieved when we were not showing our true colours, so I really hope that you have a warm positive reception from your family. There wll always be dissenters of course but they usually get won over by those that care, so as I am sure you know, find out who they are, nurture them and even when you aren't there they will help to turn the tide.
Best wishes, love, friendship and luck from me to you.
Your friend
Katie

:-*      :-*

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

Jessica

Anyone else over-indulge with the cookies, cakes and pies?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•