Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

When did you first have sex after surgery?

Started by Spunky Brewster, February 09, 2018, 07:24:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big kim

•  

SadieBlake

I first had PIV with a strapon toy at 3 months, first time with a man was at 8 months - by that time I'd been doing some fairly aggressive stretching and he wasn't especially hung so not hard to accommodate. Sadly I can't say it was like noleen's experience, it was fairly underwhelming(1).

At 9 months I lost my post-op lesbian cherry and my now LDR gf hooked me up to a **** machine (sorry mods, that's the name of it, I don't know a more PC way to put it) and basically pounded me so I was sore for a couple days after.

That was magic (yes there was more going on than Silicone-IV penetration).
Working to make blowing glass the day job. Getting around to

building (another) bicycle frame. finding time to keep in shape.
Still no orgasms for Sadie, still having LOTS of fun looking for them!

Footnotes:
1. back to the hetero sex thing ... someday I would like my coterie of lovers to include a male i'd feel good about fluid bonding with. I really do want to experience bareback PIV someday.
🌈👭 lesbian, troublemaker ;-) 🌈🏳️‍🌈
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: SadieBlake on February 16, 2018, 02:39:01 PM
I first had PIV with a strapon toy at 3 months, first time with a man was at 8 months - by that time I'd been doing some fairly aggressive stretching and he wasn't especially hung so not hard to accommodate. Sadly I can't say it was like noleen's experience, it was fairly underwhelming(1).

At 9 months I lost my post-op lesbian cherry and my now LDR gf hooked me up to a **** machine (sorry mods, that's the name of it, I don't know a more PC way to put it) and basically pounded me so I was sore for a couple days after.

That was magic (yes there was more going on than Silicone-IV penetration).
Working to make blowing glass the day job. Getting around to

building (another) bicycle frame. finding time to keep in shape.
Still no orgasms for Sadie, still having LOTS of fun looking for them!

Footnotes:
1. back to the hetero sex thing ... someday I would like my coterie of lovers to include a male i'd feel good about fluid bonding with. I really do want to experience bareback PIV someday.

LDR?
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

SadieBlake

•  

Cassi

Thank you.  Wasn't sure if it was a religious organization or what?
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

MeghanAndrews

Quote from: Spunky Brewster on February 09, 2018, 07:24:50 PM
Hey y'all!

How did you get over any jitters? So when did you have sex? How do you get comfy with yourself?...but when did you know you're ready?
Hey there, I wasn't nervous, I knew the first guy and we messed around a lot before we had sex the first time. Just take it at your pace, he's already your bf so just go slow. I had sex the first time after almost a year. I made sure I was dilating with the #4 dilator by itself with no build up with other dilators first since that's pretty much what sex is. I made sure I was turned on and we messed around for around 10 minutes before we had insertive sex. I think you just know when your ready...like once you are healed and stuff, go for it. Just go slow and use as much lube as you need to to feel comfortable. Don't put a lot of pressure to orgasm your first time with him, just get used to it :) Good luck!
  •  

Spunky Brewster

Quote from: MeghanAndrews on February 21, 2018, 09:40:48 PM
Hey there, I wasn't nervous, I knew the first guy and we messed around a lot before we had sex the first time. Just take it at your pace, he's already your bf so just go slow. I had sex the first time after almost a year. I made sure I was dilating with the #4 dilator by itself with no build up with other dilators first since that's pretty much what sex is. I made sure I was turned on and we messed around for around 10 minutes before we had insertive sex. I think you just know when your ready...like once you are healed and stuff, go for it. Just go slow and use as much lube as you need to to feel comfortable. Don't put a lot of pressure to orgasm your first time with him, just get used to it :) Good luck!

I've only dilated with the green one once. I didn't again because I think it irritated it, but that might have been because of a poor application of lube, because I build up to it. But, my surgeon said that I don't need to even use the green one and that the blue will be fine for me, personally. I don't even have the orange one. I can get the blue one in to 4.5 inches within a minute or two. It seems to vary. But, when I did use the green one, it went in. My BF seems large and is long, but says he is actually not that wide, diameter wise, on the shaft. It just looks that way because the head is bigger. I'm going to give it a go in two nights. He's amazing and so sweet; I'm just worried it won't work and he will get discouraged. I have been dilating more now than when I had surgery six months ago. I dilate almost an hour a day; after surgery, I only dilated once a day as I am not one for pain and I was always so exhausted. But by month two, I dilated two or three times a day almost every day.

My surgeon is pretty amazed at the healing process and says everything looks perfect and I should just do it. I had a depth of 6.5 inches after surgery; but can only get to 4.5 with the purple and blue. However, with a thinner violet one I have, which looks thinner but seems to be the same diameter as the purple one, I can get it to five inches.
HRT start: 03.02.2013. GRS (and BA) date: 9.13.2017.

* Thanks Obama! Seriously, without him (and PA Gov. Wolf!) and expanded Medicaid, I would never accumulated the $30,000 needed to to afford surgery.
  •  

SadieBlake

Having btdt I guess I'd suggest a couple of things.

Unless this idea completely turns you off (valid if so), consider having a dildo or even a dilator handy to warm yourself up. I have approached sex being sufficiently aroused that I can easily fit a small toy and get myself worked up, making PIV penetration quite easy. Alternately of course let your bf get you there with fingers.

So glad to hear you are ready, have fun and feel free to PM :-)
  •  

Spunky Brewster

I did have sex, twice so far. However, I had to dilate beforehand. Tried to do it without dilating, but it wouldn't work. I will admit that for the first two months I only dilated once or twice a day as I was exhausted and in pain. It was stupid. But, I never lost depth. I'm just worried I might never reach full "width," if that is the word. I dilate way more now, six months post. I dilate twice a day for a half hour each time. Maybe I should use the green one but my surgeon said it is not necessary because of how tiny I am. I'm not bragging because I know someone trans women would kill to be my size, but I'm only 5'4ish and 130 pounds. I can't gain weight, no matter what I do. I did get to 142 once last year, but that was when I wouldn't stop eating pancakes lol
HRT start: 03.02.2013. GRS (and BA) date: 9.13.2017.

* Thanks Obama! Seriously, without him (and PA Gov. Wolf!) and expanded Medicaid, I would never accumulated the $30,000 needed to to afford surgery.
  •  

SadieBlake

Yay! Glad to hear and so long as you can accommodate your partner, all is good. And you can always go bigger later.
  •