Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Post Transition Newbie

Started by KimOct, April 11, 2018, 01:40:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KimOct

Hi Everyone, I stopped by this site after visiting a different one where I was very active pre transition.  I thought I should go back and pay it forward now that I am more than a year post transition but it seemed very dormant.  A friend had migrated here so I thought I would take a peek.

I believe sites like this can be very helpful during those challenging times of deciding whether to transition or not and dealing with the stress of a huge life change.  The friends I made on that other site got me through a lot in my early transition and they remain real world friends today.

I'm glad to be here and hope I can pay forward in some small way all of the help and support that I got from others when I really needed it.
The first transphobe you have to conquer is yourself
  •  

V M

Hi Kim  :icon_wave:

Welcome to Susan's Place  :)  Glad to have you here, join on in the fun

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that we offer to all new members to help them along

Things that you should read

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •