Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Would Not Being Super Feminine Make it Difficult to Pass?

Started by rlacy2018, April 12, 2018, 07:28:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

warlockmaker

In the recent years when female tgs media coverage came to the publics attention, in the West,  many cis women, who look masculine, are mistaken for tgs and they are upset. This was raised at a feminist meeting, and a growing number of feminist are becoming anti tg in the West.
When we first start our journey the perception and moral values all dramatically change in wonderment. As we evolve further it all becomes normal again but the journey has changed us forever.

SRS January 21st,  2558 (Buddhist calander), 2015
  •  

DawnOday

After our support group meeting the other night we went out to eat where they always eat after meetings. The workers saw us as regular customers. And some of the regular customers kept staring. But I decided all I was going to do was smile and wave. I don't pass but I look darn good not passing so maybe they were staring because I am so gorgeous. Bwahahaha.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

justine77

Never worried about if I 'pass' or not.  Like I said before I'm rather tomboyish, flat chested, no bottom to speak of but I'm nearly always taken for a girl because I'm confidant about how I look. I admit I like goth style make up. I've met a number of girls who are convinced they don't pass that look terrific.  Justine x
  •  

nightingale95

Quote from: justine77 on June 12, 2018, 03:44:32 AM
Never worried about if I 'pass' or not.  Like I said before I'm rather tomboyish, flat chested, no bottom to speak of but I'm nearly always taken for a girl because I'm confidant about how I look. I admit I like goth style make up. I've met a number of girls who are convinced they don't pass that look terrific.  Justine x

Confidence is the most important factor. When you are nervous, people will pick up on that and start to study you more closely to figure out why you are so nervous. It's a natural response.
  •