Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Leeds first Friday may ...... uk

Started by MarieLouise1982, April 13, 2018, 12:44:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarieLouise1982

Has anyone on here or does anyone attend Leeds first Friday ? I am going in may and was just wondering what to expect. It's going to be the first time Marie has been out in a loooong while.
Be nice to know if it's anygood.

Thanks

Marie x
  •  

Megan.

Hey hun, I'm down in Bedfordshire,  so not local, but I went to Uni in Leeds (95—98), and I've been looking for an excuse to head back up there and see how the place has changed.

Do you have any more info on this regular(?) event?

I'll check my diary and see how it looks. X

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

MarieLouise1982

Quote from: Megan. on April 13, 2018, 01:42:02 AM
Hey hun, I'm down in Bedfordshire,  so not local, but I went to Uni in Leeds (95—98), and I've been looking for an excuse to head back up there and see how the place has changed.

Do you have any more info on this regular(?) event?

I'll check my diary and see how it looks. X

Hey Megan

It's held every first Friday of the month , so obviously the one in may is on the 4th. I've booked in the Cosmopolitan Hotel 2 Lower Briggate, Leeds, LS1 4AE , I believe everyone meets downstairs in the bar , and then go for walkies around the town. It's a regular event and I've been told are very LBGT friendly.

I haven't been , this is just what I've been told or read so will be a first for me too.

Marie x
  •  

Shambles

This sounds amazing, shame im 100 miles away... and working. Maybe one day ill join you )
- Jo / Joanna

Pre-HRT Trans-Fem
16th Nov 17 - Came out to myself
7th Jan 18 - Came out to wife
31st Jan 18 - Referred to GIC / might be seen in 2020
Oct 18 - Fully out at one job, part out at another
Nov 18 - Out to close family
  •  

MarieLouise1982

Quote from: Shambles on April 13, 2018, 03:18:39 AM
This sounds amazing, shame im 100 miles away... and working. Maybe one day ill join you )

It does doesn't it , would've nice to all get together 1 day. Oh btw I live like 110 miles away too so I've booked the hotel for the weekend.

Hopefully be out shopping on the sat then back out on the night

All the while being me :-)

Marie x
  •  

Megan.

I think I can make it, just need to confirm I've not got my kids that w/e. I'm also doing Paris and Marbella in May, could be a busy month!

•  

MarieLouise1982

Quote from: Megan. on April 13, 2018, 03:37:39 AM
I think I can make it, just need to confirm I've not got my kids that w/e. I'm also doing Paris and Marbella in May, could be a busy month!

Wow Paris and Marbella , get you :-)

I hope you can make it , it'll be lovely to meet you and chat. 

Marie
  •