Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Why can’t you get penis lengthinf/enlarging surgery after Metoidioplasty?

Started by Kadenconrad, April 13, 2018, 11:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kadenconrad

I've looked if up, but I can't find anything. You essentially have a micro penis after metodooplasty, so why can't you have a penis enlargement surgery after words?
  •  

Dena

Welcome to Susan's Place. I don't know the answer to this question but I can't think of a reason why you can't have both surgeries. The only reason there would be a problem is if the Metoidioplasty cuts nerve or muscles that are needed for latter surgery however if your first surgeon is aware of your desire for later surgeries, the risk could be eliminated.

Things that you should read

Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Sir Real

From what I've understood, part of what they (can) do in meta is basically what they do in penis lengthening - cutting the ligaments. I'm not sure if different surgeons do this to different extents, or if it is a sort of an all-or-nothing kind of procedure. I've also assumed that they are doing this with the analogous ligaments, but I don't know this for certain.

•  

Dani

Yes, this can be attempted, but there are limits of what to expect for your results. The best way to get a good idea of what can be done is to get a consult from a surgeon who specializes in this surgery after you have your metoidioplasty and several year of HRT.
  •