Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What made you happy today? For mtF members only, please. 4.0

Started by kaitylynn, April 14, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToriJo

I am wearing a comfy, but not a particularly feminine blouse and hadn't touched my face for 8 hours or so, no jewelry, no padding, etc - basically not any particular effort to appear as a woman.  A delivery driver stopped by - so I answered the door.  The driver starts to say "Thank you, sir" but stops mid "sir" and goes "Thank you, si....ooooooo much!"

Usually, I rely on cues I add to my body to help people gender me - I didn't have much of that for this, it was just some relatively boring (but comfortable!) clothes, and I was wearing very minimal makeup from the morning, not the full face I have been wearing.  So that I'm not looking obviously super male is wonderful - I want to cry happy tears.
  •  

Donna

Thru my first full day on my eligard injection. Heading for castrate levels in prep for orchi in just over 3 months. I'm so excited
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

kaitylynn

Quote from: SiobhánF on April 20, 2018, 06:35:37 PM
Thanks, Sonja!

I started my hormones today! Patch and spiro. Happiness all over today.

Congrats and welcome to another step along your journey!   :eusa_dance:
Katherine Lynn M.

You've got a light that always guides you.
You speak of hope and change as something good.
Live your truth and know you're not alone.

The restart - 20-Oct-2015
Legal name and gender change affirmed - 27-Sep-2016
Breast Augmentation (Dr. Gupta) - 27-Aug-2018
  •  

MollyPants

Seeing some of my closest friends get engaged and having a lovely BBQ with them :) I've also booked a session with with a clinic to see if I can speed things up a bit.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
  •  

SiobhánF

Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

Faith

having a simple chat with my female work counterpart, she's never made a big deal out of my changes.
anyway, subject of dessert came up, I made mention of dinner last night (because of cheesecake dessert, yum).

I summed up the story I posted in my progress thread about and then I mentioned that I'd likely never pass as a woman in any case (when I referred to the older balding guy commenting on my hair).

She simply said, "Oh I don't know, I think you'll pass just fine" and then continued on with our conversation.

Well now, don't that beat all. :D
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Faith on April 26, 2018, 12:31:20 PM
having a simple chat with my female work counterpart, she's never made a big deal out of my changes.
anyway, subject of dessert came up, I made mention of dinner last night (because of cheesecake dessert, yum).
L
I summed up the story I posted in my progress thread about and then I mentioned that I'd likely never pass as a woman in any case (when I referred to the older balding guy commenting on my hair).

She simply said, "Oh I don't know, I think you'll pass just fine" and then continued on with our conversation.

Well now, don't that beat all. :D

Well, @Faith... that is a great affirmation of how you are doing in your transition journey.   It certainly helps boost your self-confidence as you continue toward your goal.
I love hearing good news like what you just reported!!!  I am very happy for you.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

davina61

After 6 months of cock ups and delays I am at last Davina Martina
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

kaitylynn

Snap-snap-snap goes the laser as the clearing of the lower region begins!  First laser session in prep for hopefully not too distant surgery.  It will take several more sessions, but it is a start.  The application is going in next month.  Still have to get my second letter, but insurance will be providing referal to my clinical therapist, have a fee standing letter from my primary therapist and endocrinologist.

Started living 100% as me after my legal gender marker change, could stand to lose a could of pounds, but otherwise...all criteria met or very soon to be.

For all the standards of care and medical professional stuff being important though, that I am ready in all regards within myself to step forward to making myself whole is the most awesome!  Hard to believe that I have arrived here after so many years surrendering to my fears, prejudice and denial.

Thanx everyone!
Katherine Lynn M.

You've got a light that always guides you.
You speak of hope and change as something good.
Live your truth and know you're not alone.

The restart - 20-Oct-2015
Legal name and gender change affirmed - 27-Sep-2016
Breast Augmentation (Dr. Gupta) - 27-Aug-2018
  •  

SiobhánF

Quote from: kaitylynn on April 27, 2018, 01:13:49 PM
Snap-snap-snap goes the laser as the clearing of the lower region begins!  First laser session in prep for hopefully not too distant surgery.  It will take several more sessions, but it is a start.  The application is going in next month.  Still have to get my second letter, but insurance will be providing referal to my clinical therapist, have a fee standing letter from my primary therapist and endocrinologist.

Started living 100% as me after my legal gender marker change, could stand to lose a could of pounds, but otherwise...all criteria met or very soon to be.

For all the standards of care and medical professional stuff being important though, that I am ready in all regards within myself to step forward to making myself whole is the most awesome!  Hard to believe that I have arrived here after so many years surrendering to my fears, prejudice and denial.

Thanx everyone!

That's wonderful! I will get there someday. :)
Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

Sabrina Hope

Simply being who I want to be. I smile at everyone I cross even when they seams to be confused or shocked looking at me. And then I think: this is better than not being seen at all... [emoji4][emoji4]

Envoyé de mon LG-H873 en utilisant Tapatalk

Sabrina
  •  

Dee Marshall

I had a heart to heart the other day with a co-worker because I'm going through a bit of a rough patch. She already knew I'm a lesbian and I outed myself as trans because it was crucial to the issue. As the conversation wound down we got to talking about kids and, like the proud mama I am, I gushed over our son.

She asked if Randi carried him or I did!

The spy who came in from the cold in the War Between the Sexes.

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

KathyLauren

Quote from: Dee Marshall on April 28, 2018, 06:14:52 AM
She asked if Randi carried him or I did!

Too funny!  :D  She seems to have no trouble understanding the lesbian part.  Might be having a little trouble comprehending the trans part.  Sounds like a win, though!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Dee Marshall

Quote from: KathyLauren on April 28, 2018, 06:27:59 AM
Too funny!  :D  She seems to have no trouble understanding the lesbian part.  Might be having a little trouble comprehending the trans part.  Sounds like a win, though!
She knows the basics of what trans means, she just can't conceptualize me as ever having appeared to be a man or being capable of fathering a child.

The spy who came in from the cold in the War Between the Sexes.

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

MollyPants

Pudding for breakfast :) xx

•  

christinej78

Quote from: MollyPants on April 28, 2018, 08:17:34 AM
Pudding for breakfast :) xx

Hello MollyPants,          28 Apr 2018

What flavor, cooked or instant?

My favorite is Jello orange flavor tapioca pudding, the cooked variety. Unfortunately, it's no longer available, so I flavor it myself with frozen OJ added while cooking; doesn't take much.

Best always,
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

Katie Jade

Quote from: davina61 on April 27, 2018, 12:51:32 PM
After 6 months of cock ups and delays I am at last Davina Martina
Congratz Davina, Go girl Go

Myself I had test patch on IPL yesterday and its cleared whole area on neck with no marking and  l level of 18 whatever that is, so booked in next week for full face first time..  £90 for full face which I think is good if it works. Consultant says she thinks I will get good results as my facial hair is slow growing  but is dark enough - and about time as well I think )
Katie Jade

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

MollyPants

Quote from: christinej78 on April 28, 2018, 11:19:37 AM
Hello MollyPants,          28 Apr 2018

What flavor, cooked or instant?

My favorite is Jello orange flavor tapioca pudding, the cooked variety. Unfortunately, it's no longer available, so I flavor it myself with frozen OJ added while cooking; doesn't take much.

Best always,
Christine

It was Tiramisu, my partner is on nights so it was actually her evening meal... Which totally makes it ok. Lol! Tiramisu is my joint favourite alongside trifle!!!

I've never actually tried tapioca, I've only ever heard stories about it being served at schools before my time...

•  

ToriJo

I was watching TV with my wife when someone rang the door.  Being the morning, I hadn't shaved yet, had no makeup, etc, although I was wearing a female T-shirt and jeans.  But nothing particularly gendered.

But, what the heck, I'll get the door.  It's my house after all.  It was a politician who looked at me, looked at his list of names, looked at me, looked at his list of names, and just looked really, really confused.  I know he was there for me, not my wife, but he never said my name once - I think he really couldn't figure out if I was the (female) on his list or not.   Oh, and no "sir" or "mister" either - which is awesome considering there was definitely some stubble.

I felt so good afterwards that I'm no longer appearing 100% male to everyone.  Maybe I'm starting to look like the person I am.
  •  

sarah1972

•