Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What made you happy today? For mtF members only, please. 4.0

Started by kaitylynn, April 14, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christy Lee

I told a Therapist i had Gender Thoughts and it made me feel really happy i went to the shops after and i couldnt stop smiling

I told another living soul face to face, and i didnt take it back

We are going to talk more about it next session that kinda scares me abit
Whose that girll?
ITS CHRISTY

02/05/2018
Started Therapy
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Christy Lee on May 02, 2018, 09:11:32 AM
I told a Therapist i had Gender Thoughts and it made me feel really happy i went to the shops after and i couldnt stop smiling

After my first session, the relieved feeling had me floating on a cloud for days.

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

christinej78

Quote from: Allison S on May 01, 2018, 06:05:20 PM
Wore a sports bra and actually have something there for one. My friends told me it looks like I have boobs at dinner last night.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Hi Allison,           02 May 2018

Congratulations; you just gave me hope! How long did it take before noticeable boobs presented themselves?

Best Always,
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

Allison S

Quote from: christinej78 on May 02, 2018, 09:32:03 AM
Hi Allison,           02 May 2018

Congratulations; you just gave me hope! How long did it take before noticeable boobs presented themselves?

Best Always,
Christine
Hi Christine, well I jusr hit 7 months on hrt a few days ago. I always a little fat there, but at about 3 months it was noticable to me. I think somewhere between 6-7 months is when other people started noticing.

•  

christinej78

Quote from: Allison S on May 02, 2018, 09:58:23 AM
Hi Christine, well I jusr hit 7 months on hrt a few days ago. I always a little fat there, but at about 3 months it was noticable to me. I think somewhere between 6-7 months is when other people started noticing.

Thanks Allison, you have given me hope. Been on HRT one month and five days and post orchi 2 weeks and five days. Had a blood test for my hormones Monday so I should know the results sometime this week. I hope "T" is at the female level.

Thanks again, if any things pop up, I'll let you know.

Best Always,
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
  •  

Allison S

Quote from: christinej78 on May 02, 2018, 10:25:57 AM
Thanks Allison, you have given me hope. Been on HRT one month and five days and post orchi 2 weeks and five days. Had a blood test for my hormones Monday so I should know the results sometime this week. I hope "T" is at the female level.

Best Always,
Christine
Sounds great!! Congrats on starting hrt and having an orchi! [emoji4]

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

•  

Lady Love

Quote from: Christy Lee on May 02, 2018, 09:11:32 AM

Congrats Christy! It does feel very different after you tell people compared to before.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Got my appointment with my MPP to sign my oath for my name change form monday may 7. Got my tax debt down by half so I should be able to change my name now
  •  

Kelly1ca

I have received a retirement visa for Thailand. I can stay here till at least June 2019. Yesterday I went for a want completely dress as I should be dress. Like the woman I was meant to be.  I also bought 2 pairs of earrings. What a fantastic day.

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Tapatalk

•  

Dani2118

Today my SIL got off work early and took her car to the shop for brakes. She called me to come and get her and also take a friend of hers home. When Thelma {her friend} got in my truck she 'eyeballed' me for about a second, then I was just one of the girls! We had a big ol' time driving her home. It really is so nice to finally be 'just one of the girls'.
I finally get to be me, and I don't want today to be my last! That's a very nice feeling.  ;D ;D ;D
  •  

davina61

Got a HER and a SHE of a lady customer, also tonight its warm enough to wear a skirt and thin top with my A cup bra with obvious boobage
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Laurie

Good on you Davina. It is nice to hear those small confirmations.

I was in a grocery store the other night and walk by where a manager was holding a department work group pep talk when he stops talking a says to me, "Good even Ma'am, How are you tonight?" I replied that I was doing good with a smile and went on about my business as he returned to his talk.
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

davina61

a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Donna

It does feel great being properly addressed when it happens. Sure is happening more often for me lately
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

Donna

Quote from: christinej78 on May 02, 2018, 10:25:57 AM

Best Always,
Christine

I would imagiine your T should be done by now, I had my injection 10 days ago and after a spike I felt the change hit again on Thursday with a wave of happy and the heaviness lifted. I noticed good gains in the bust at about 5 month on spiro and dutatriside and now with just over 4 months on E they are really taking off.
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
October T 14.8 / 456
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
March T 7.4 / 236
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

christinej78

Quote from: Donna on May 05, 2018, 04:46:45 PM
I would imagiine your T should be done by now, I had my injection 10 days ago and after a spike I felt the change hit again on Thursday with a wave of happy and the heaviness lifted. I noticed good gains in the bust at about 5 month on spiro and dutatriside and now with just over 4 months on E they are really taking off.

Buenos noches Donna,         05 May 2018

What am I doing up this late? Oh, I know, answering a friend/buddy.

My "T" was at 10 this past Monday and Estradiol was at 58. My endo was happy and so was I. Libido is history, no more distractions.

Went to our monthly MTF group meeting today; it's always interesting and fun. Yes, I'm always the oldest.

All is going well, I noticed my nipples were a little sensitive the other day when I was washing them with an SOS pad. Only kidding about the SOS, it occurred when I was washing my chest with a wash cloth. This had never happened before. They told me at the meeting this is a good sign that they are groooowing, big I hope. Well, not too big but big enough to play with. Remembering back to my Mom and sister, they both had trouble filling a training bra; doesn't bode well for me.

Aren't you already at DD? I'll be doing good if I can hit a "B." I remember an old saying back when I was a young horn toad: "Anyhay hingtay ouyay an'tcay etgay inhay ouryay outhmay ishay ahay asteway." I hope this passes the censors. I'm going to modify it into Pig Latin; DONE!!!  It should pass now.

Short Pig-Latin story: A friend and fellow sailor and I were on a train going from Estoril  to Lisbon, Portugal. The two guys who were sitting in the seats in front of us were obviously tuned into our conversation. We decided to speak in Pig-Latin, figuring they wouldn't have a clue. Sure enough, once we started you could see the obvious bewilderment. We kept it up the whole 25km trip. Two young sailors playing a joke on a couple Portuguese citizens. That was 52 years ago; seems like yesterday.

What does all that have to do with Transgender issues? Nothing but Us!

Glad all is going well on your journey. I hope it continues and you get where you want to be when you want to be there.

Remembered I forgot to retrieve my mail from the mail box. Went out and got it. My Estradiol patches from the VA were in there.Opened the package and found they sent the wrong dosage. Have to call them Monday. it's a good thing I still have plenty from my last refill. Probably just a simple mistake.

Have to crash mis amiga; luego.

Best Always,
Christine

•  

Donna

Yea my girls are growing like weeds. I'm a DD and pushing that boundary. My mind was set on being a DD one day, just never expected it so soon. Now I have a bunch of 40C bras to get rid of.
Only buying one at a time until I know what is next now that my T is dropping even more (7.4) in March. Now with the injection it's typical to hit .75-1.7 within 2-5 weeks. Sensitive nips can be a good sign, that is how mine started out and then the entire breast got sore and is still  sore. When I start getting the zaps and tingles I know they are growing again. Been getting that every few days lately.
There is a group meeting here tomorrow after noon I'd like to get too.
You will have a great adventure on the E and we all want to continue hearing about it.
October T 14.8 / 456
March T 7.4 / 236

[/
  •  

Sabrina Hope

First time with other trans at the trans pride day Montreal and also first night out [emoji4]

Envoyé de mon LG-H873 en utilisant Tapatalk

Sabrina
  •  

Donna

Calgary's pride parade
Is in September, I'm planning for that this year.
October T 14.8 / 456
March T 7.4 / 236

[/
  •  

kaitylynn

Flew all three of my quadcopters in a local field.  Met some really cool people, one out walking his dog and another rode by on a mule (yes...the furry type with legs).  Perfect gentlemen and it was nice to see the admiration in their eyes, a girl practicing to master a rather intense sport.
Katherine Lynn M.

You've got a light that always guides you.
You speak of hope and change as something good.
Live your truth and know you're not alone.

The restart - 20-Oct-2015
Legal name and gender change affirmed - 27-Sep-2016
Breast Augmentation (Dr. Gupta) - 27-Aug-2018
  •